BoldBeautifulBoaties # 2 - Invites Only

SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This is a invite only thread. 

If you are not invited, then, please chill, relax, and run away.  If getting lost is easier, then please GET LOST. 

All topics, dicussions, actors, public figures discussed here are...  Yes keep scratching that non existant brain to figure out the rest of the sentence.πŸ˜›

If you are not invited, do do not stalk the chat thread members, read our opinions and then whine about how unfair the world is. 

Bold Beautiful Boaties List - Alphabetically

-Aimz-
 ---Nisha---
Aisha (asha...)
Aarti (BoredDamsel)
Ashu (Ash95)
Faiza (FuzzBucket)
Hiru (CDLove)
Kookie2000
LadyLaLa
Lali (Japonica)
Manju (Drwho)
Megha (ArnaavKhushi22)
Me, Myself and Loopy (stafhtad)
Onu (bong.girl)
Priyanka (AyeReKushi)
Shwetha (sbk2)
Subha (sukri)
Swathi (Fairyliquidsoap)
Swati (ASR4eva)
Tia (Tia.O)
Tripthi(Zenjoe)
Vibha (evenjleena28)

Our own rules. 
Let us talk about all things dear to us. 
Let us not talk about other threads, other posters or other forum members, who are not in this list, unless it is a praise. 
Let us only post links of other threads, because we want to appreciate what is being shared. 
Let us not share anything personal
Let us just have fun.

Let us all police each other and try to keep these chat club threads going so, we share, have fun and enjoy.

Edited by stafhtad - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Woo hoo... Loopy, see the symbol of IPK love... Today Arnav and Khushi (Almost or Actual) consummated their marriage and our new chat thread is born... Sigh... Got tears in my eyes... 

Let me be the first to congratulate... 

Edited by tia.o - 11 years ago
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Tia,
I am blushing, as if I have new baby in my arms.  !!!
What a wonderful Grihapravesam you did for the new thread.
Maybe next time one of the other BBBs should open the thread.  My luck seems to be running on thin air.  I was expecting to complete 150 pages in 15 days.  It took us 21 Days.

But, yes.  I just went to catch up from pages 142 to 151 on previous thread, and lot to discuss. 

I personally think, they DID not DO IT.

Why? I will tell you.  Shortly.  It is having da hidden meaning.
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yoohoo... we have chatted to glory... Hello my dear Sexy Sudha, Tia  and all those wonderful beauties chatting on this thread.. A big hug from Lavanya πŸ€—

So did they scorch the screen or what... this is what was missing for an eon.. finally I saw both the characters in full form ...

Invitees only Sudha? There is no thread that is private.. any one can view the threads on which we post... just go to anyone's profile and click on post... πŸ˜ƒ 

So let's get back to the serial... so did they do it? That seems to be the Trillion dollar question... πŸ˜†  We all like to believe they did it because that is the natural progression... they have been in close proximity for so long with their touch and go attempts so might as well come the full circle.. 🀣

I only hope they (CVs) don't make Khushi pregnant and cut her loose... There will be no redemption for ASR if he does that..  If they decide to go ahead with the wedding, I wonder how his contempt towards Khushi will sit with the audience.. it will be unreal coming from a guy who professed undying love and told Khsuhi never ever to desert him..

I hope they show them joining forces to fight the demons in the RM..
SeerialLoops thumbnail
La,
I am very Rooty on you.
Where did you go.
Where did you disappear to.
Now promise us, you will never leave us like that.
Just promise, don't start kissing like Kushi.😳☺️
vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
La, Tia and SudhiπŸ€—

How are you lovies? Well am back now...was at the wedding and then was very tired and lethargic lately so was just resting and not worrying about anything...am back now...

So they did it...good for them...now lets hope that harvard doesnt run off again
SeerialLoops thumbnail
La,
I know, every one can read and will read.  There are stalkers.  So the first few sentences are for them.πŸ˜†
As to the question, whether they did it.
Yes, I saw today's episode.  First one since August 31st.
I also think they did it.
I think, this is to show two things.
Didi Ki Saut done.  ArHi is back on track.
LM is so not done.  And he back with a bang.
Bang !!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Will continue shortly. 
SeerialLoops thumbnail

Originally posted by: evenjleena28

La, Tia and SudhiπŸ€—

How are you lovies? Well am back now...was at the wedding and then was very tired and lethargic lately so was just resting and not worrying about anything...am back now...

So they did it...good for them...now lets hope that harvard doesnt run off again

Vibha,πŸ€—
Missed you dear.  Please do take good care of yourself.  Demand Rohan to pamper you.  So he gets used to dealing with pampers later onπŸ˜‰
Maybe Kossie may run away, thinking, pffft, that was it.  It was neither thudding, nor was it earth shattering.πŸ˜‰  Just kidding.
vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stafhtad

La,

I know, every one can read and will read.  There are stalkers.  So the first few sentences are for them.πŸ˜†
As to the question, whether they did it.
Yes, I saw today's episode.  First one since August 31st.
I also think they did it.
I think, this is to show two things.
Didi Ki Saut done.  ArHi is back on track.
LM is so not done.  And he back with a bang.
Bang !!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Will continue shortly. 

Sudhi frankly speaking I dont care if someone is stalking us problem is when they make it their business to judge what we write...my opinion is we can write what we wants given we follow rules of the platform that is forum but that does not tell others to stalk my posts and judge it...this time I dont think it will happen though...Queen B has left the building you seeπŸ˜‰

I dont know if they did it or not, the morning scene was too weird in my view...but both shewths and La are saying they did it so i think they did it
vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stafhtad

Vibha,πŸ€—
Missed you dear.  Please do take good care of yourself.  Demand Rohan to pamper you.  So he gets used to dealing with pampers later onπŸ˜‰
Maybe Kossie may run away, thinking, pffft, that was it.  It was neither thudding, nor was it earth shattering.πŸ˜‰  Just kidding.

Loopy missed you too darlinπŸ€—

Rohan is onto it...more than me if I say soπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ gosh sometimes he drives me up the wall...but good though...

Hahahaha yeah lets hope that but the darlin girl has nothing to compare with either????so what is she to know that what is earth shattering and what is earth shattering????samjiπŸ˜‰