Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Bhere is the new thread?  It took you guys 1 whole day to finish a page? Sudha, I had already passionately requested for a new thread and sabko maska bhi lagaya saying how wonderful you all are, ab to drama band karo aur open a new thread, I hereby christian Sudha as New Age Nirupa Roy... go figure. πŸ˜†

On a serious note, I whole heartedly believe in what you have said about IPK losing its charm because of that odd prolonged disappearance of BS. More blame on him than DB, I would say. 
CDlove thumbnail
sorry for not visiting this thread and going off the radar in general. Im just really really repulsed by the off screen drama and after the whole BS blow up Im just really very upset. Was wondering why I even started watching the show. Bottom line is I feel cheated. They do have a moral obligation to not give a source of worry for the viewers who had stuck through with the show. Even if I am not watching the show, the fact that they would make a mockery of the lovestory we had started to love since long, is killing me. Call me a sentimental fool but Im very emotionally attached to the show, the story, the concept and the characters.

I was bawling my eyes out watching an old love scene, not because it's a sad scene but because of what the story has been reduced to. I dont think I have cried like that in a very long time.

Gosh I feel terrible right now. If they show Khushi ever getting close to any other man, Im just hoping I'd never here about it. The knowledge itself will send me off in a tiffy.

Anyway I think it's time to kick myself on my behind and remind myself that a mere show should not be making me feel like this. But the problem is this was never 'just a show' for me. I had emotionally invested in the show to the extent that the characters and the conecept of the story was real.
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It took me an entire thread to realize I was also invited.
Dang, I missed it.
Loopy, next thread I will pacca walal promise talk shit.
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

LOOPY...Open the new thread...or else I will open it you Drama queen πŸ˜ˆ

How will I keep with the boaties...if there's not chat thread. Unless you have all moved to another platform without meee πŸ˜­

Hello to Kookie, who wants to make me eat a cookie, and hello to ASR4Eva...who makes me remember ASR πŸ˜†
Edited by asha... - 11 years ago
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Will open new one in 30 minutes
Ash95 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: stafhtad

Ashu,
How can you say that.  😭😭😭
When did I forget you.  I did not open the third thread yet.
I am just asking for everyones input here only.  I did not send any PMs about this.  Promise.
Don't MU me please.😭😭

Now that I have your attention waiting for your new  thread  mwaaah love you
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
waiting for new threadπŸ˜ƒ take your time just wanted to give you my vote
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sudha, please, please  do open a new thread- this the last refuge left after the nuclear explosion in the forum and the show.

We so badly and truly need a place to hide from the mushroom cloud of tears, appeals, bashing, cursing that is being heaped on the poor guy . All this along side the lies, equivocations, non- communication from the CVs and the channel or any of the powers that be. I so look forward to the new thread.

I know there are some who are mad at BS for quitting, some sorrowful, but I, for one, am GRATEFUL to him for this.

Thank you BS for quitting.  You have done me a great favour by walking out!

Ab na rahega baans, na rahegi baansuri.

This show and my emotional attachment and response to ASR and Khushi have drained me totally.πŸ’”

Anyway, I am not getting the closure that I have so desperately been wanting in the hope that it will cure me of my addiction. The next best thing has happened. I can get my life back despite the pain at the loss of something so precious.

Hi all BBBs
Here's a healing  πŸ€— for all the suffering the show and the Cvs have inflicted on us.

Loops, will read your updates and give you my comments. Just need a bit a time.
Edited by Japonica - 11 years ago