Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: evenjleena28

Loopy missed you too darlinπŸ€—

Rohan is onto it...more than me if I say soπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ gosh sometimes he drives me up the wall...but good though...

Hahahaha yeah lets hope that but the darlin girl has nothing to compare with either????so what is she to know that what is earth shattering and what is earth shattering????samjiπŸ˜‰

Now now now Vibha.  What makes you think, she has nothing to compare to.  La ran away, now, didn't she.πŸ˜‰
Koosie bitiya is damn good of putting one and one together and deciding, it was naught !!  to be !!!
Do you know what I mean.  Do you.  Do you.  Smjhaoo kya?πŸ˜›
vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: stafhtad

Now now now Vibha.  What makes you think, she has nothing to compare to.  La ran away, now, didn't she.πŸ˜‰
Koosie bitiya is damn good of putting one and one together and deciding, it was naught !!  to be !!!

Aree yaar she was a virgin wasnt she??that way she has nothing to compare no...

🀣 but love your analogy here...so she did put one and one together then did she???good for her koosie bitiya...ab samji mein😳
SeerialLoops thumbnail
My only Kwestin.
Where did the Black Sari come from
Where did the fitting Blouse come from
Who tied her Dori.
Yes.  All of that is one Kwestin.  I have more and they are coming up.
Edited by stafhtad - 11 years ago
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

La,

I am very Rooty on you.
Where did you go.
Where did you disappear to.
Now promise us, you will never leave us like that.
Just promise, don't start kissing like Kushi.😳☺️

Honey I am writing my Thesis at the same time also am training for a Marathon (for cancer research) so I am fully tied up...

I promise I will try to log in when time permits.. currently me down with Sore throat so Mom put her fut down on not attending the training sessions till I get better .. 

Kissing like Khushi? I only kiss boys darling, I am not inclined the other way...😳  But I will sure give my sexy Sudha a hug and a big kiss on the forehead.. ASR's favourite spot πŸ˜†

LadyLaLa thumbnail

I have not run away with anyone.. but am thinking of doing so that I could have my earth shattering experience πŸ˜†
vibha28 thumbnail

My only Kwestin.

Where did the Black Sari come from
Where did the fitting Blouse come from
Who tied her Dori.
Yes.  All of that is one Kwestin.  I have more and they are coming up.

THe black sari was suppose to go on the mannequin that somehow was in Harvard's harem type room and what was he doing with it anyway???do i even ask???and why was he carresing it????that is too weird to think about...

and the funny thing is they left the comfy bed and did it on a mattress and I bet koosie must be thinking that the hay wasnt bad at all...
vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

I have not run away with anyone.. but am thinking of doing so that I could have my earth shattering experience πŸ˜†

Hahahaahahaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wow so you are sucked into it too then eh???and girls NO PUN INTENTED HERE...this is my la we are talking about...πŸ€—
SeerialLoops thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

Honey I am writing my Thesis at the same time also am training for a Marathon (for cancer research) so I am fully tied up...

I promise I will try to log in when time permits.. currently me down with Sore throat so Mom put her fut down on not attending the training sessions till I get better .. 

Kissing like Khushi? I only kiss boys darling, I am not inclined the other way...😳  But I will sure give my sexy Sudha a hug and a big kiss on the forehead.. ASR's favourite spot πŸ˜†

Boys did you say!!!  Ahem Ahem !!!
Not inclined the other way.  We are non inclined to.  yes.  Non inclined = straight.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
ASRs favorite spot on himself or ...  πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
LadyLaLa thumbnail

Originally posted by: evenjleena28

THe black sari was suppose to go on the mannequin that somehow was in Harvard's harem type room and what was he doing with it anyway???do i even ask???and why was he carresing it????that is too weird to think about...

and the funny thing is they left the comfy bed and did it on a mattress and I bet koosie must be thinking that the hay wasnt bad at all...

I think she wore black because whenever she wore other colours (Red & White) nothing happened.. so she changed colours to see if she could get a reaction from him.πŸ˜‰

LadyLaLa thumbnail

Hahahaahahaa πŸ˜†

Wow so you are sucked into it too then eh???and girls NO PUN INTENTED HERE...this is my la we are talking about...πŸ€—

eggjackly my soul sister πŸ€—