Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

at least u understood something..i never get a single wordπŸ˜†

Me too didnt understand . She really confuses me with her riddles
archie_79 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Arrey yaar, I was telling na I don't want wedding but the PH are notorious for bending to the Phangurls demands ...They will get the marriage done... They simply proved me right again , when they could put in that totally unwanted " I am Sorry Scene" just bec of the strident demands..Then they will have this eyewash too ...sara Mazza hi udda diya yeh logon ne ..Lovrs separated by Fate/Mohabbat/Nafrat is not my cuppa..Jaake 4 Lions se poocho ke uss tag ka matlab kya tha...

At first I wanted remarriage. But now even I feel there should b physical seperation. Hope it stops from happening.
*Ducks*
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hkrajan

Ritij she confirms arshi remaariage;shyams re entry and motsly blast from past
And as usual peoms abt ppl mood

accha...thanks re πŸ˜³
yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

The apology couldn't make the pheminists/intellectuals happy

Aage aage dekho kya howat hain..Sorry..but the true flavour of ASR/Koosie are both lost...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

PS:Sorry...a lot of people call it growth..but I can point out many instances where none of these two were in characters...Scheming Parivaar channel,anyone??

Ahh well..No problemo..Shaddi hoying, Tants saying  Adios, Sayanora Bye bye !!

Arrey why?

perfume says Shyam's entry into RM will lead to Arhi wedding... which means its not happening now for sure... and a bigger dhamaka after that.. so would a situation where Arhi are married ... then the truth of Garima comes out... MUs...  trying to hate each other... Khushi walking out... Arnav following... not work? 

she said all this ??

no i am being positive πŸ˜† ... so Arhi wedding keeps the phangurls happee and the friction between them keeps us happee 
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tants are you leaving the show if remarriage happens???? πŸ˜³
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: amimus

Me too didnt understand . She really confuses me with her riddles

i have stopped reading her post..jo samaj nahi aye..padho hi nahiπŸ˜†..i mean jo padhne ke baad bhi kuch fiada nahi..to jane do
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs_si

Arrey yaar, I was telling na I don't want wedding but the PH are notorious for bending to the Phangurls demands ...They will get the marriage done... They simply proved me right again , when they could put in that  totally unwanted  " I am Sorry Scene" just bec of the strident demands..Then they will have this eyewash too  ...sara Mazza hi udda diya yeh logon ne ..

Lovrs separated by Fate/Mohabbat/Nafrat is not my cuppa..Jaake 4 Lions se poocho ke uss tag ka matlab kya tha...

The apology couldn't make the pheminists/intellectuals happy

Aage aage dekho kya howat hain..Sorry..but the true flavour of ASR/Koosie are both lost...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

PS:Sorry...a lot of people call it growth..but I can point out many instances where none of these two were in characters...Scheming Parivaar channel,anyone??

Ahh well..No problemo..Shaddi hoying, Tants saying  Adios, Sayanora Bye bye !!

spoiler doesn't say when the remarriage will happen, just says ArHi remarriage. and don't you quit on us. whatever happens give it a chance. if you really don't like it, I won't force you. you shouldn't do anything where your heart isn't in. but just because they are doing it doesn't mean it will turn out bad. lets see what happens. πŸ˜Š

Marriage has to happen, Tring ..I do not deny it..but not now.. The convergence has not begun and if they are hurrying then  they are skipping few dots ...which means that they will alter  important sequences to suit  few vociferous fans  .. PH catering to Audience demands are fine as long as it is minor  things and do not impact story as a whole but if they do marriage  * which clearly was not there in the first draft as the release of so many articles showed, Tv Segments implied *  then they have altered it after seeing the outrage of fans and the demands of the netizens... They sent out feelers and got a negative feedback so immediately they changed it... A PH that does that  for a important track will not stay true to the story and that bothers me..

As u say ..Lets see what happens 
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
time to say adios πŸ€—

I'll see you all tomorrow...might be a little late but I'll come πŸ˜³
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: RitJ26

Tants are you leaving the show if remarriage happens???? πŸ˜³

Most definite Yes !!
DiamondLife thumbnail
whatever one liner spoilers where there for the week ..have become true...

September 3-Arnav breaks down seeing Anjali's traumatic state.Will Khushi be able to support him?

September 4-The Raizada family is worried about Anjali's hysterical condition. Who will help her recover?

September 5-Will Arnav be able to find out that Dadi and Shyam were hand -in - glove from the very first day?

September 6-What steps will Khushi take to make sure Anjali recover from the trauma?

September 7-Khushi's decision creates rift between Arnav and Khushi! What decision did she take?

So get ready for arnav-khushi fightπŸ˜†