Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

@TRIN:

liked ur each and every point in analysis u wrote...makes sense..

bye bye

thanks Shastra πŸ€— see you 

Originally posted by: tanthya

Why will I leave U girls ??

*phew*
*phew*
*phew*
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

aww...dil khushi ko gaya aapki baat sun ke😳 πŸ€—

I don't want the remarriage to happen either, but I'm not strong enough to say bye bye to the show for good πŸ˜†

Waise I think my Hinglish typing skills have improved - Redux ka ek aur kamal πŸ˜‰
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Sathu, wasnt the dialogue they will not meet after haldi? so separation on cards na

Shweths ,

Separation was always indicated  n then the  leakage of article in TOI/Bolega/SBS/Telebuzz/ that marriage  may not happen  ...and BOOM !! Outbursts started and now we get marriage will happen...

If I recollect correctly.. the original Mishti had clearly said that she does not have confirmation on whether marriage is happening or not  and will get back  ...

and now..this !!
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cool_tweety

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

πŸ€—*N

Originally posted by: RitJ26

aww...dil khushi ko gaya aapki baat sun ke😳 πŸ€—

I don't want the remarriage to happen either, but I'm not strong enough to say bye bye to the show for good πŸ˜†

Waise I think my Hinglish typing skills have improved - Redux ka ek aur kamal πŸ˜‰

Tell me about it, I am still confused should I watch it or not, I had decided I won'tπŸ˜†
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Mother off Redux😭, Dont take any decision like ASR..  Take Decision like Koosie from heartπŸ˜†
DiamondLife thumbnail

Shweths ,

Separation was always indicated  n then the  leakage of article in TOI/Bolega/SBS/Telebuzz/ that marriage  may not happen  ...and BOOM !! Outbursts started and now we get marriage will happen...

If I recollect correctly.. the original Mishti had clearly said that she does not have confirmation on whether marriage is happening or not  and will get back  ...

and now..this !!

there was another spoiler too..that confirmed remarriage after shyamu's entry..
that person is also pretty reliable
archie_79 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs_si

Ahh well..No problemo..Shaddi hoying, Tants saying Adios, Sayanora Bye bye !!

spoiler doesn't say when the remarriage will happen, just says ArHi remarriage. and don't you quit on us. whatever happens give it a chance. if you really don't like it, I won't force you. you shouldn't do anything where your heart isn't in. but just because they are doing it doesn't mean it will turn out bad. lets see what happens. Marriage has to happen, Tring ..I do not deny it..but not now.. The convergence has not begun and if they are hurrying then they are skipping few dots ...which means that they will alter important sequences to suit few vociferous fans .. PH catering to Audience demands are fine as long as it is minor things and do not impact story as a whole but if they do marriage * which clearly was not there in the first draft as the release of so many articles showed, Tv Segments implied * then they have altered it after seeing the outrage of fans and the demands of the netizens... They sent out feelers and got a negative feedback so immediately they changed it... A PH that does that for a important track will not stay true to the story and that bothers me..As u say ..Lets see what happens
I know yaar, I didn't want wedding to happen in the first place in feboh well, all I can say is, I've stuck with it for so long during horrible times so I will give it a go whatever happens. But they really shouldn't listen to a few online fangirls and change their story.
Yes I hated it when they changed Anjali overnight during RB. But nowadays negativity is too dominant in MF. Hope they dont bend this time.
Hey Trin howz ur hand now?