Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Deeksha11

Happy Birthday Barun Sobti!!

I am neither a heavy duty serial(soap or otherwise) watcher not a movie fan! But thanks to your portrayal of Arnav Singh Raizada , I ended up watching the show countless times!

Great gifted talent, may God bless you with happiness further laurels of achievement !!! Have a great day with your near and dear ones!

Thnx and wowโค๏ธ

I am seeing you after a very long long long time on my threads.

I hope all is well in your world.

lol, I think we all are sailing the same boat, never saw a show before and this one show made us breaking that barrier and we became life long fans.

Thnx for coming dear 

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Night shifts make you wander you know ๐Ÿ˜‰

Same thoughts, enjoying his work. 

Just started watching Asur, really good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

No issues, I think you are here more than me.lol

Asur is good.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

The most expressive eyes, when he cries, he makes me cry 

his eyes just touch hearts by staring into space. IPK had no serious intimate scenes yet so powerful. Their eyes did everything and that is one way of telling how great these two actors are. His eyes are mesmerizing.

Asr_Kkg122 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Such a beautiful thread! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Happy birthday to one of the finest most talented actorโ€™s. Oh how we love our Mr Sobti. 

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful Thread ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks for the message Zoya, I hardly come here. Just saw your PM Faiqa.

The entry of ASR has been adopted by many but no one could manage to galvanize the way ASR/Barun did. I am sorry, I am a true ASR fan, I will talk about that. 

Was ASR possible without Barun Sobti? Absolutely not. Didn't many already have tried to fail to impress. Not only his eyes but also his voice modulation saying the same word different way with different expression is what makes him unique.

A man of expressions, yes he is. He is the only actor who can give different expressions in just minutes from eyes and face, from voice to body language. IPK has very few dialogues for him as compared to Khushi. But he emoted every single emotion without a word.

This one is my favourite one. Happy Bday King, Hope to see you in a role like ASR which can make us faint again.

image from google

Edited by Roop_P - 3 years ago
Savera84 thumbnail

Celebration it is Faiqa!

Thanks for sharing.

Happy Birthday to Barun Sobti.

Cheers......

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A Birthday thread for our special man, I hope he had a wonderful one with his friends and family.

Cheers.

Deeksha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Thnx and wowโค๏ธ

I am seeing you after a very long long long time on my threads.

I hope all is well in your world.

lol, I think we all are sailing the same boat, never saw a show before and this one show made us breaking that barrier and we became life long fans.

Thnx for coming dear 

Hi, all is well ! And hope same at ur end!  And yes you are right we are sailing in the same boat since 6th June 2011 or somewhere around that time๐Ÿ˜ƒ Let us continue our journey ardently celebrating the iconic show till I dunno when !

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

HI.,

Than you for making a special thread for Barun sobti on his birthday.we all remember him as chotte, laad governor ASR  Arnavji  or even Nannav whatever his name he and Sanaya still rule our hearts even after eight years .and will continue to do so.

Hope_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes, good old time, ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Bring in the good stuff Kiddo

whenever you find time, I

Life of a student and a professional is totally different. Both are hectic but professional one is darn consuming.๐Ÿ˜”

I will try Zoya di..

Smiling gifs of my fav guy

Credit to Google