ImageImage

ImageImage

credit to the maker/ google/Tumblr

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

Faiqa Apu :)

Wow!, You really have a special touch to IPK? A real fan you are. Your journey from ArshiHamesha to Mysticaldivine is a milestone.👍🏼

Now the birthday man.

I think, just like yourself, my heart always inclines to Arnav Singh Raizada. There is no hidden thing here, he got recognized, appreciated, and garlanded by this globe over this character. Expressive he is. The soul, fortunately, has an interpreter - often an unconscious but still a faithful interpreter - in the eye and his eyes say many things while his lips say something else.

Happy Birthday Barun. Go cross as many avenues as you want.

I actually had a chance to see him over his trip to Arab,  One of his pic I love.

There is no question, ASR as Arnav Singh Raizada is the best and the most memorable one. That one character is the one who brought a global name and fame to the show and Arshi as well. 

So you have a chance to meet him, wow, lucky you. How was it?

xZoyax thumbnail

Whenever ASR won, Arnav was buried even deeper. Every decision we make in life comes as a stem from one of two options: love or fear. ASR emerges due to fear. Fear of love which he had for his mother. The loss of that love made him hollow. But Arnav never forgets to love. Love for his sister and then the love of his life. Khushi. In the end, love prevails, but ASR learns how to direct fears to conquer love. 

The above lines you said about ASR/Arnav

He was defeating his own fearful rules. ASR proved Arnav that he is right, stay like a closed book while reading others and then use their weaknesses to implement fears and then win.

But Every win he had, he crushed Arnav's soul, because he himself was hurting Arnav. His fear was becoming stronger.

Khushi's words "aap darte hain kyuonke aap kamzor hain, that brought the worse in him, I forgot the episode but they were talking about shaadi.

Later on when she says after Anjali mishap, I think... hum jante hain aap sab theek kar daingey His expression is worth to watch, ASR and Arnav both were in this together but only Khushi knew it, not Daadi or anyone else.

You both have described ASR and Arnav/ mind vs heart in a few words. He was saving Arnav not crushing him in my opinion but I am totally in for that he was watering his own fears, self created ones because he didn't want to lose his loved ones.

xZoyax thumbnail

Originally posted by: nnks

Thank u Zoya,you too are also very talented dear.The way u express ur feelings n write down ur emotions here,I can never.writing is not my cup of tea😊u people write very beautifully here❤

awe, thank you nnks, you are so sweet. 

lol, I know I can only talk.

xZoyax thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

Life of a student and a professional is totally different. Both are hectic but professional one is darn consuming.😔

I will try Zoya di..

Smiling gifs of my fav guy

Credit to Google 

oh that's more like it , look at this smile :)

xZoyax thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

di you are the best as always. 🤗

ImageImage

ImageImage

credit to the maker/ google/Tumblr

Ah, we can't get over this. sigh.

TFS kiddo

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Faiqa Apu :)

Wow!, You really have a special touch to IPK? A real fan you are. Your journey from ArshiHamesha to Mysticaldivine is a milestone.👍🏼

Thank You Mehreen <3

Now the birthday man.

I think, just like yourself, my heart always inclines to Arnav Singh Raizada. There is no hidden thing here, he got recognized, appreciated, and garlanded by this globe over this character. Expressive he is. The soul, fortunately, has an interpreter - often an unconscious but still a faithful interpreter - in the eye and his eyes say many things while his lips say something else.

Lovely BLUE <3 yes his eyes are very expressive and when he doesn't want to give the right or true answer his eyes and words go opposite.

Happy Birthday, Barun. Go cross as many avenues as you want.

I actually had a chance to see him over his trip to Arab,  One of his pic I love.

Really, good for you. I hope you had a wonderful experience.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Whenever ASR won, Arnav was buried even deeper. Every decision we make in life comes as a stem from one of two options: love or fear. ASR emerges due to fear. Fear of love which he had for his mother. The loss of that love made him hollow. But Arnav never forgets to love. Love for his sister and then the love of his life. Khushi. In the end, love prevails, but ASR learns how to direct fears to conquer love. 

The above lines you said about ASR/Arnav

He was defeating his own fearful rules. ASR proved Arnav that he is right, stay like a closed book while reading others and then use their weaknesses to implement fears and then win.

But Every win he had, he crushed Arnav's soul, because he himself was hurting Arnav. His fear was becoming stronger.

Khushi's words "aap darte hain kyuonke aap kamzor hain, that brought the worse in him, I forgot the episode but they were talking about shaadi.

Later on when she says after Anjali mishap, I think... hum jante hain aap sab theek kar daingey His expression is worth to watch, ASR and Arnav both were in this together but only Khushi knew it, not Daadi or anyone else.

I like what you said he was hurting Arnav, in one sense he was but he didn't know that. He was just doing what anyone could do in such a state at his age. Kids at the age of 8-15 are very fragile, they think they are big but still seek an embrace, someone who could be there for them, this is why even they disagree with you, they still do what they think is the best and very much in a vulnerable state. Someone who always stays with them, scolds at them, keeps saying the same thing that is the best for them, they do it or not yet they acknowledge it and one day bam...they get it. They thank you and will tell you and remind you that you said this that on such date... day.. time.. blah blah. When Khushi was saying all this ...it was like showing him the right path and he finally understood when her sister loses the child.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

awwww. faiqa, how nice to see this and how much much much i miss them. thanks for your post. barun’s birthday, can’t imagine i am not making an edit, not writing about him,

hope he has a fabulous birthday. 

Good to see you Indi :)

No matter how much we miss them we still can't stay away from them. Yes, why aren't you? Come any time dear, miss you. Hope all is well and safe with you and your family.🤗

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayesha134

Such a beautiful thread! 😳

Happy birthday to one of the finest most talented actor’s. Oh how we love our Mr Sobti. 

Thnx dear :)

We all do, impossible not to love him.😊