IP REDUX : Iago !! Second Thread

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Enjoy Girls !!😛

main Discussion

what did u derive from Y'day's  Episode ??

what was the dialogue that grabbed ur attention and why ??

Off Late, Shyam  Has been alluding to his death , What does that Imply ??

What will  be the result of Shyam's Machination ??

Link to Analysis ;

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3181580
Edited by tanthya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Morning Girls 🤗

A little bitta lovin' for some of you:

Kops - Great post...Loved your take on the confrontation - dadi is just 😡. Shyam truly is the master manipulator - he has a way of buttering up Anji like no other! But your day is coming my friend *evil smile* 

Sumi - Glad to have you back 😃. Shyam and Anji are actually a match made in heaven - both know exactly how to manipulate people to gain for themselves.  '  Maateh, see a mirror and look at the jeeti-jaagti nishani of musibat! ' 🤣 

Sanayam - Great point about Khushi still remaining innocent and naive even after all she's seen this year.

Huma - A very clear straight to the point post 👍🏼. I agreed with you yesterday that I didn't think Khushi's character was butchered, infact both of them showed a lot of growth in that scene. 

Sharmi - Great post...Shyam has definitely done his homework on this family and knows exactly which members will get his dirty work done for him. 

Jhals - Wow loved your post 👏 I agree women are always portrayed as the naive ones on SP, but also at this stage to show them reacting differently wouldn't have sat well with me... 

Shaz - 😲 Didn't even realise you posted anything until this morning! Thanks for explaining a bit more about Iago, I can clearly see the similarities between him & Shyam.

Trin - Still looking for logic in the show?! 😆 '  You know I will be so happy the day this lady will see her mistakes and eat a humble pie. On second thought from the looks of it, this lady doesn't really need to eat any pie. ' 🤣 Always a treat to read your posts 😳

Appu - Thanks for the PM. Oh how I've missed your walks down memory lane 🤗

Unfortunately that's all I've had a chance to read, but well done to all the writers on your hard work 👏

Edited by RitJ26 - 11 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vi, conman now is Shyam...so spill who it was in the past...

and will someone give me details about Khushi's parents
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeh lo I got pulled away from first thread and landed on 2nd one 😆 🤗
swapna08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so today we see garima dai face off
or garima dreaming abt her past face off with dadi
sumana-13 thumbnail
Sathya today Redux is galloping / racing like never before ...kya baath hai yaaron ??

Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

That one will become 2,,, 2 >>>3...3...4...and  finally one morning Arnav wakes to find out  to see Shyamu drinking  coffee from his cup  right by the poolside ...

That is what Arnav foresaw and not the impulsive Khushi 

well, i am prepared for it..
after anji's bhukh hadtal, khushi will nail it..will push arnie to bring shyamu in RM😳
sumana-13 thumbnail
Aunty kyun Yaar ... mujhe bhi batao ...😕
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
jumped in...will be in and out..
yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hellooo ladies 🤗 

Kya discussion is on?

What are your thoughts on yesterday's episode? what could be seen in the crystal ball for IPK future?