"Happy Birthday" A thread of Celebration /Bday wishes/Page30/Aug 21 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks for making this thread faiqa β€οΈ i love your edits. they are the most beautiful as always πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Œβ€οΈ And every word you have written is so true.. I appreciate your efforts dear.. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARUN πŸ₯³πŸ’πŸŽ‚

May god bless you with all the happiness in the world ❀️❀️

I

Happy Birthday,Barun Sobti <3

Thanx for the pm,Faiqa ..

NO one can surpass ur love for our Arshi..our Sarun !!!

Happy Birthday Barun Sobti!!

I am neither a heavy duty serial(soap or otherwise) watcher not a movie fan! But thanks to your portrayal of Arnav Singh Raizada , I ended up watching the show countless times!

Great gifted talent, may God bless you with happiness further laurels of achievement !!! Have a great day with your near and dear ones!

Originally posted by Mysticaldivine

Thank You Z, I just PM as I usually don't . You got here so quickly?

Yes you are right, he has no clue of us and I want to keep that way, never wished to meet him or anything like that, I am not into that at all. I enjoy things my way.

Last year was the first year when we didn't have any thread so I thought why not I make one...just enjoying old time.

Night shifts make you wander you know πŸ˜‰

Same thoughts, enjoying his work. 

Just started watching Asur, really good πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by Hope_Life

πŸ₯³πŸ˜ Oh, di this is a surprise and I am so happy that you sent message too.

πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸ₯³ Happy birthday Barun, My favorite of all πŸ˜˜β€οΈπŸ’“

Yes, good old time, πŸ‘πŸΌ

Bring in the good stuff Kiddo

whenever you find time, I

Originally posted by nnks

Thank u so much Faiqa for this beautiful birthday thread❀Aur aapke edits sone pe suhaga,it's so so awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘

Wishing the most Amazing Person with Golden heart a Veryy veryy veryyy HAPPY BIRTHDAY Barun πŸ₯³U were and will always be my First and Last Love in ITVHeartHeart..The Feel ..Emotions..the Connection which I feel for u is something else..I never ever gonna feel that for anyone ..And It will remain with me in my heart till the end Heart

Happy Birthday

BARUN..Ek chhota sa edit meri taraf se☺️Image

awe, NiyatiπŸ‘πŸΌ

you are awesome

I wish I could do something, you guys are all talented people, I made one edit on Faiqa's bday and I was done.

Do share more if you have 

The most expressive eyes, when he cries, he makes me cry 

Faiqa Apu :)

Wow!, You really have a special touch to IPK? A real fan you are. Your journey from ArshiHamesha to Mysticaldivine is a milestone.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Now the birthday man.

I think, just like yourself, my heart always inclines to Arnav Singh Raizada. There is no hidden thing here, he got recognized, appreciated, and garlanded by this globe over this character. Expressive he is. The soul, fortunately, has an interpreter - often an unconscious but still a faithful interpreter - in the eye and his eyes say many things while his lips say something else.

Happy Birthday Barun. Go cross as many avenues as you want.

I actually had a chance to see him over his trip to Arab,  One of his pic I love.

Edited by Motif_Soul - 3 years ago

Whenever ASR won, Arnav was buried even deeper. Every decision we make in life comes as a stem from one of two options: love or fear. ASR emerges due to fear. Fear of love which he had for his mother. The loss of that love made him hollow. But Arnav never forgets to love. Love for his sister and then the love of his life. Khushi. In the end, love prevails, but ASR learns how to direct fears to conquer love. 

The above lines you said about ASR/Arnav

He was defeating his own fearful rules. ASR proved Arnav that he is right, stay like a closed book while reading others and then use their weaknesses to implement fears and then win.

But Every win he had, he crushed Arnav's soul, because he himself was hurting Arnav. His fear was becoming stronger.

Khushi's words "aap darte hain kyuonke aap kamzor hain, that brought the worse in him, I forgot the episode but they were talking about shaadi.

Later on when she says after Anjali mishap, I think... hum jante hain aap sab theek kar daingey His expression is worth to watch, ASR and Arnav both were in this together but only Khushi knew it, not Daadi or anyone else.

awwww. faiqa, how nice to see this and how much much much i miss them. thanks for your post. barun’s birthday, can’t imagine i am not making an edit, not writing about him,

hope he has a fabulous birthday.