Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

MY POST OF APPRECIATION TO MY FELLOW REDUXIANS WHO WROTE SOME BRILLIANT ANALYSIS.

Doods.

What is the difference between "intelligence" and "genius"?  Creativity, of course!

One of the best observations stated in the article regarding achievement was this:

"... most highly creative people are polymaths- they enjoy and excel at a range of challenging activities. For instance, in a survey of scientists at all levels of achievement, the [researchers] found that only about one sixth report engaging in a secondary activity of an artistic or creative nature, such as painting or writing non-scientific prose. In contrast, nearly all Nobel Prize winners in science have at least one other creative activity that they pursue seriously. Creative breadth, the [researchers] argue, is an important but understudied component of genius."

Credit: Imaginary worlds are early sign of highly creative kids

By Karen Schrock | Aug 7, 2009 03:14 PM | 13

The man of genius inspires us with a boundless confidence in our own powers.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

These two quotes will speak volumes about how I want to describe your analysis. I am truly proud that I know someone like you.

Koel,

You have written so beautifully. My heart really went out for a mother who lost her child in such an inhumane manner. You have beautifully described the scenario and the pain that is being felt.
Kudos to you.

Nia,

You have written very poignantly but beautifully. You have described the love of Anjali for Shyam so beautifully. Arnav's helplessness in not able to do anything for his sister comes strongly through. You have written an awesome and insightful analysis. I really hope that Anjali leaves her past baggage behind and uses her brains, like she did when she switched off the lights to prevent Arnav from seeing Shyam. She should understand that this work of a demon husband. Then she has to be strong and crucify him.
Naz,

What can I say about your post? I think that is why you were so upset on Friday. You did say it was personal. I truly empathize with you. Only those who undergo a tragedy will truly know what another person Like Anjali must be feeling. Unfortunately for her she fell in love and trusted a wrong person. So she had to suffer all this. She is paying for the sins off her father. That is called Fate or Karma. The lines on your forehead can never be wiped out.

You are a far too matured writer for your age and you have immense talent. I sincerely hope you will take up writing seriously.

Huma,

I totally agree with you views. The episode if shot well and without any bloopers would have been heart-wrenching. But unfortunately the CV's blotched it up. I feel for a mother who lost her child. Motherhood is a God's gift to a woman. A mother's first responsibility is to her unborn child which needs nurturing. How many times have you seen Anjali not taking medicines? When she was supposed to be resting she was running to meet Shyam. She did not think of the baby as first. She gave Shyam more importance. That is why all this resulted. It is indeed very unfortunate for anyone to lose a child so gruesomely.

I totally agree that the episodes had a lot of bloopers. I could not connect with it. This is my view point. You may have another. But your analysis was brilliant and thought provoking.

Sheila,

Your post was brilliant and you hit the nail on the head. How can they show such a gruesome murder on a prime time show? Will it not affect children and others? If they wanted to have a miscarriage they could have done it in a more humane manner. Not such a gruesome manner.
The rest of the analysis was brilliant. I hope the TRP's rise before they do something even more drastic.
Bushji,

I was waiting for one post to get me out of my mood. As always after I read your post my mood definitely changes. I kept on repeatedly asking you and Sathya about the brace. Sathya told me its cinematic liberty. Well if a person can run walk and go up and down the stairs normally without that brace then why on earth was she wearing it all these years?

Don't they know exactly how they portrayed her before? They have forgotten many things but this one is a major thing to forget and overlook because everyone sympathized with her because she was a handicap. God only save them.

How can Shyam stand outside the house near the main Eb box and look into the house to see when Anjali is approaching to give her a shock. Is RM built with glass all over?

I did feel sorry for a mother to lose her child like that? Till now they have shown as if the baby is dead. Anjali I can't connect at all. I totally disliked the gruesome way in which they showed the Miscarriage. It's a prime time show and even children are audiences in many households.

I loved your brilliant analysis and thank you for lifting my mood. You are truly gifted to see the humor and soothe the pain of others.

Ghausia,

I liked the way you wrote the analysis and it was written and described very eloquently bringing out the pathos of the situation very well. I really wished Anjali had listened to her brother and used her own instincts which she had in the beginning. She did have her suspicion about her husband and should have done some investigation after all she had spies everywhere.  I really would like to say that if they planned to show a miscarriage they could have shown it in less gruesome manner.

I did love the analysis.

Jhalak,

I love the way you brilliantly penned your analysis. They should have shown a classic one fully or rather Completed it and played some other music when Anjali's pain was going on. From today I can never see that song without thinking of this gruesome episode. Yes it was very gruesome to me. As you put itmany feminists might argue by saying carrier is important but for me Motherhood is a divine present given by God to a women and not a man. For a mother to lose a child and to lose I so gruesomely is indeed heartbreaking. I am making this statement as per shown. If the baby is hid then it is a different matter altogether.

The rest of the episode was explained brilliantly.

"The career of motherhood and homemaking is beyond value and needs no justification. Its importance is incalculable."
? Katherine Short

Sanayam,

Fantastic analysis of Anjali, Arnav and their plight. I really love with the song.
Fari,

What ever I wanted to write about the episode was there in you post. Nut I am very sure you would have expressed it in a better way. How far can they take cinematic liberties? Are we fools. Maybe Anjali is one but I and I vouch for the rest of My Fellow REDUXIANS are not.

They could have taken the better segments and sent for airing. The editing was indeed very poor.
Your Post was fantastic
Mandy,
You have indeed written another brilliant and matured post which is much needed at this point. You have showed us hope so maybe we will not be losing any fans. But to show an incident in such a gruesome in prime time should definitely be looked into. The family audience consists of children also. The CV's have to take this into account.

Lucky2,

Your analysis was brilliant. I loved the way you explained about Ashwatthama in Mahabharata and likened Shyam to him. About the Baby being in Shyam's custody, if they took so much cinematic liberty why can't they show this also? Now they can do anything they want.

Animus,

Your post was very well written. All the important points were pointed out. I really liked it. Don't stop writing continue to do so.

Shaz,

I liked the way you wrote the unique post. The sadness and shock which you felt came right through it even if you did not mention it. Just loved this uniqueness in your analysis.

AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST

Sathya,

There are two kinds of writer: those that make you think, and those that make you wonder.

- Brian Aldiss

I think you belong to both the kinds. You make us think and never give an answer; you ask us a question for a question like a lawyer in a courtroom drama doing cross- examination. You compel us to think of the answer till we get it. This quote describes you to the TEE.

After reading the analysis you made me wonder, who both Doods and you pick up tracks and it just clicks while we had picked it up but did not think properly.I loved the way you described the plight of Anjali Manohar Jha. If only the episode was better executed to be honest I would have sympathized with her.

As for Shyam Manohar Jha, he is a monster to me. The path he chose for revenge was an evil one.

I just loved your analysis Sathya. You have left some very interesting hints behinds. Thank you very much for it.

Anu

Edited by anurao.66 - 11 years ago
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

landed safe & sound😃

Edited by sharmibalan - 11 years ago
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Namshakar sabhi sundriyon ko😃🤗

Edited by Jhalak29 - 11 years ago
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tumne pukara aur hum chale aaye...
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hugs  Edited by incandescent - 11 years ago
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: incandescent

Did you guys the pics posted by a member...Barun had a haircut. ðŸ˜ƒ

kab, kahan, kaunsa?????
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Good Morning Jhalak, Shastra,

Shastra you did ask a valid question. One more thing if DD finds out what will she feel is what I want to know? After all Arnav said so much against him.

Anu
DiamondLife thumbnail
present..

Sathya Q:

do u think anji will be feling guilt because of her hiding meetings with shyam..she did same during mehndi and result is there infront of her???