Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

... And we have IPK Back with a Bang !!!

"Karmanye vadhikaraste ma phaleshu kadachna

Karmaphalehtur bhurma te sangostvakarmani"

The first verse explains - You have the right to perform your actions, but you are not entitled to the fruits of the actions. Whereas the second verse explains- Do not let the fruit be the purpose of your actions, and therefore you won't be attached to not performing your duty.

The above verse is amongst the most famous verses in Mahabhaarat by Lord Krishna to Arjun when the latter was not willing to fight because all were of his own blood and cousins against him as an opponent for just a "Piece of Land". He argued for not fighting against his own brothers, uncles, grandfather because he will never be happy slaying the close family members. Won't he be committing a sin??? rather it's better he would kill himself, isn't it??? Then Krishna explained him about his responsibilities with the above verse. You know what he explained ???

Krishna described the verse to Arjun that no matter what the result of the war is he should not be worried about it. His duty is to fight, and so he has to fight. He wins or loses that is not important. Even while fighting if Arjun faces death during the war then also he will attain heaven because he has correctly performed his duty. In the second phrase of the above verse, Krishna also advised Arjun that he should never let the fruit be the "Purpose" of his action; in this case the "Action" is his "Fight" and the "Fruit" is either he "Wins or Loses". In other words, he is not supposed to worry about victory or defeat. Either one wins or loses, one should be neutral about it. One must keep performing one's duties without being attached to the consequences of one's actions. One should have a neutral behavior.

This week since Wednesday while was watching the episode I felt the above verses, especially today. It is very easy for us to judge people hastily without even considering the other side of the coin. Isn't it??? In this adage we only think for ourselves and sometimes we do take everything into account pretty seriously. If we go by the above verses then we should say - "everything is fair in love and war" in the modernized version and while stating so we are simply forgetting the other verse which teaches us - "So as you sow shall you will reap"right??? In other words, what goes around comes around. Simple to understand, isn't it??? Indeed.

Nupur. Ever wondered why I have given it as a title??? What is a Nupur exactly??? If I am not wrong then I have already explained in my earlier analysis the meaning of Nupur. Yeah, it's the tiny bells attached to a beautiful chain , a chain that denotes infinity, Shoonya. Right???  Each bell have the same outwardly shape but they sound different and distinct from each other. So are the characters of IPK, each outwardly same but within each hold a story, a sorrow that is different and incomparable and yet unique to them. The Bells all separated but connected to the "Anklet" similarly the Raizada's and Gupta's two houses but their life are intertwined by Destiny.

Destiny. So simple a word but why this word reminds me today a very humble verse yet a powerful one - "Just when you think it's all over, God smiles and says this is just a bend in the road because it is only the beginning." Yes,"Karma" is what we need to repay always. Whatever we do, our actions need to be judged and then we will receive 100 folds in what we give. Isn't it destiny??? It is indeed.

The journey of IPK was started 15 years back. One mistake and to cover that up the characters have done another mistake and the trend goes on and on. But what exactly happened??? Is anyone been forgiven since or anyone forgotten that??? No, even if the characters try to forget it and move on still their "Karma" will come back haunting them, isn't it??? Because, Karma is a Bitch. Indeed.

Nupur. As I said earlier every bell is distinct with the other and each depicts its own and unique story. A story, or rather a "Kahaani" which only each bell can narrate and each bell have their own war to fight. Each bell have their own share of winning and loses and their own share of "Deals". Each bell is fighting its battle against the other without any inhibitions. This whole week we had seen the unraveling of the rest of the past and also the future but the most beautiful thing is we are seeing how the history is repeating itself and like they say when the pages of history unravels then the ruthless skeletons come in the picture. We see the same characters in their worst possible manner and some characters who have tried to change but there are still some characters who have maintained the sanity and ingenuity in them. Do we remember what the Kahaanis we were yet to finish??? Yes, we needed to know what exactly transpired between Garimaji, Khushi's Parents and the Maliks. I have outlined in the last analysis "Boondein" the structure of the same but we were still unsure about the details of it. We also needed to know how and why Arnav and Anjali were thrown out 14 years back; we also needed to know how Shyam and his Sister entered Seesh Mahal that time and how Shyam entered Anajli's life. Isn't it??? All these details along with what is planned for them in the future. I will try to elaborate keeping myself brief but will try to be clear on the same. Today I will build my analysis story wise as every character have their own share of stories and they need to be handled separately which also will be easy to understand.

Before I get into serious Kahaanis let me touch on the loop that was closed today. Yes the loop which was opened 6 months back and the loop which I said will end on the last day of the "Contract". The wedding contract between ASR and Khushi which was made between these 2 souls on the fateful night, the night of Payal and Aakash's Wedding; the night when ASR learnt the truth of Shyam Manohar Jha; the night ASR learnt that his Sister, Anjali conceived the baby of her husband Shyam Manohar Jha; the night ASR roared with pain in the middle of the road; the night he married Khushi forcibly against her wishes to save her Sister's baby and her life. Yes, that is the night he promised himself to take care of the situation even if it takes him to sacrifice his love and he did. He did step forward to fight the situation like a battle because he had no other option that night. He sabotaged a Mother's sacrifice, he sabotaged a girl's dignity, he sabotaged his own Mother's upbringing, he sabotaged his sister's dream, he sabotaged the girl's family reputation and he sabotaged her only dream to get married to her prince charming in the most rightful manner. He dragged her to the Temple that night and humiliated in a monstrous way in front of her "Devi Maiyya", Khushi's Eternal Mom and that night she was made"Orphan" again. What was the "Reason" he did that??? He said to Shyam after this humiliating act - "Agar Di pregnant nehin hoti toh main tumhein aur Khushi ko iss ghar se utha kar bahaar phenk deta". That day I said the mighty Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada had no AUTHORITY to play with one's Integrity and Honor. He had absolutely NO Right to sabotage one's life in order to save the other. But he did and that day Khushi stood there stupefied and looked at her confidante, Devi Maiyya with a blank and blurry eye. She had no answer from DM that day but look at the "Destiny" today, even when she is unaware of what she wanted that day her "Eternal Mother" DM didn't forget and today on the"Last Day" of the Contract she returned with "Wiping the Reason" based on which ASR married Khushi in the first place. WOW and now this is what you call as "Karma is a Bitch". Doesn't we say - "Bhagwan ke ghar mein der hain andher nehin" ??? Indeed.

DM answered Khushi's question at the right moment and at the right time with the right answer. I loved when Khushi told NK  - "Nanheji hum apka dhanyabaad tab karnge jab aap inhein nachayenge ... aur apne haathon mein mehndi lagane ke liye raaji karenge" and then she turned to ASR continuing - "Bas ek choti si boondh". What is a boondh ??? Do you all want me to explain it after"Boondein" and "Little drop of Dew" analysis??? I guess I'll skip the explanation here. Apart from it being a Dew Drop, Boondh is also a "Spot" isn't it??? A spot which ASR stained his hand with Khushi's mehndi. Mehndi, though auspicious but it is also the one whose "Stain" never goes away so easily, isn't it??? A stain that remains with you for a period of time and only can be wiped "naturally" in its own sweet time. A stain,bas ek choti si boondh, and it will be wiped with time but before that ASR have to pay the repercussions for his actions which is why we have him "dancing on the tunes of Khushi's little  finger". How??? Well I'll explain later on. A stain is "Stigma" and didn't I say it will be Shyam Manohar Jha who directly or indirectly will bring out the "Wedding Contract" ??? Yes, I did. He took away the "Reason" because of which ASR actually married Khushi and after today it's "Offcially Over". Didn't Khushi say outside Gupta House that  - "Hum wapas tab aayenge jab yeh contract khatam ho jayega" when ASR came to pick her up??? Yes, she did and I said she will return as Mrs. Arnav Malik. She will as she is "Engaged" now but when she will enter is the question here. Shyam might or might not know the "Contract" condition but he definitely knew the "Reason" ASR married Khushi and today that reason is gone but ASR was left with a "Stain" which proved he stained Khushi's life in the process and in the name of "Revenge" which he have to clear. I loved today's Mehndi song which was a mix of past and present but which indicated the "Rocky days ahead" with the simple lyrics -

"Raasta humaara takna ... darwaja khula rakhna ... lene tujhe oo Gori aayenge tere sajna

Kuch aur ab naa kehna ... kuch aura b naa karna ... yeh dil ki baat apne ' dil mein daba ke rakhna"

I know today was a sad day for many of IPK watchers and whether we liked it or not this war have already taken a toll on many of the audiences. I seriously have no idea from where to start the analysis now as it have already become a Gumbo in my mind and jumbled up with so many tracks unveiling since Monday. I will try to elaborate on the same but I guess it will need a slow read from this point with a bit warning this will be lengthy.

[Before I start there are many PMs who have requested me since many days to translate the dialogues into English. Actually this is quite tough for me to do hence if want to know any dialogue and their meaning then I guess any Redux members present that time will be able to help you.  For me it's tough as it will be more time consuming. I hope anyone from here will be able to help those in need].

The worst episode was Monday's and believe me I had to watch twice to figure out the underlying meaning. There were many such dialogues and hints which were really not sitting with me well but then Tant instigated me when she questioned me one doubt and I instructed her to hit the sack wherein I promised her to get back with the same and clear her doubt. And oh boy am I happy Tant had the doubt because her doubt made me revisit the Monday episode and all the clues sat in it's place but then the outcome that came is pretty bombardic. Many of you have noticed that I sometimes leave certain dialogue and scene because they seem important but a standalone one and the moment it find it's connection I put it in the analysis. One such dialogue was Daadiji - "Haldi ke baad aap dono nehin mil saktein". This was repeatedly been told by Daadi, ASR and Khushi and Anjali promised Daadi she will ensure ASR and Khushi will never meet in this period of time. Right??? It was there in the back of my mind but then didn't have enough backup to support it until Monday episode when Khushi and ASR came to "The Purple Orchid" and we learned Khushi's appointment was a day after not that exact day, 24th Aug. The reservation was made for 25thAug. But then we all know she sweet talked the waiter and managed to get a Table for two of them; it was for her and her Mangetar. The name of the Waiter was "Atul Mishra" and he was from Kakori, a place west of Lukhnow. Kakori is also a place of the Royals and famous for it's Kebabs. Khushi said -"hum aap ko patthar nehin phekenge, gulaab maarenge". Isn't it??? Then after they started their date we have Khushi saying - "Yahan Kebab nehin milte"???which made both ASR and Atul shocked and when ASR explained this is an Italian restaurant she replied - "Haan, Italian Kebab"??? Then she went on to order the food and her order was "1 number 4 & 5 aur 1 number 8". When the food came she said - "Yeh half plate kyun hain ??? Baaki ka kha gaye kya" ???with her food were almost mashed and tasteless that ASR had to put pepper in it. Then we had ASR ordering Red Wine and Khushi drank it without knowing it as Kalaa Khatta but ASR didn't explain her how wine was made, instead he explained that "Grape juice hain but purana hota hain" isn't it??? Khushi then knowing it's kalaa khatta wanted to thank ASR with the Champagne which while opening the cork accidentally hit one of the fellow diner's head and his glasses dropped in the soup.

Let's decode, shall we??? Read me carefully here.

We know that Khushi and ASR's story is linked with "Deedar", right??? We also know there is a half-baked "Kahaani" of Garimaji and Khushi's Past.  Now Kakoriis famous for a "Train Conspiracy" that happened in 9th Aug, 1925 where we have 4 freedom fighters gave their life. The train which was robbed then was "Number 8". We have Atul Mishra from Kakori. What is the meaning of Atul???Atul means - "Unparalled, ACE, and Priceless". But then where does Deedar take us??? We know that Deedar is also the story of "Corruption" but then why Haldi??? Here you go. We have one "Movie" which has both "Kakori Incident" and "Deedar Corruption" clubbed in it and also the Movie where the actor "Atul Kulkarni" played "Bismillah Khan" who pioneered the HRA for "Kakori Conspiracy" during 1925. What is the movie which has "yellow" color in it??? It is "Rang de Basanti". Yes, basanti means "Kesari, Yellow, Saffron" and didn't Khushi talk like Basanti from Sholay??? What happened in Rang de Basanti??? It is where Ajay (played by Madhavan) is an ACE and Unparalleled Pilot who dies because of the corruption done by Business Man Anupam Kher and then the 5 boys fought for justice against corruption. How many boys dedicated their lives here??? Yes,5. We have in Rang de Basanti, Madhavan had to leave early because of war been declared but before that he got engaged to Soha Ali Khan and then he died a braved death. The Govt declared him as irresponsible and blamed him for the crash but the reality was the opposite. The reality was the death happened due to some parts in MiG 21 which was flawed. This was the "Corrupted" deal by Anupam Kher and the Govt.; the exact same story of Deedar but the only difference was in Deedar the female lead's Dad was made to confess the corruption by male lead's Dad and the similarity was both in Deedar and Rang de Basanti the male lead stood against their Dads. So, here in IPK the date was preponed from 25th to 24th at 8Hr 0mins. Whose date was it ??? Yes, you guessed it right.It was Garimaji and her Fiance Atul Mishra [not exact name but an Ace person who was killed due to Mailk's corruption]. Then Khushi's Dad smelled the corruption in the death of Garimaji's Fiance but before he could suspect the Maliks, we have the "Fake" alliance by the Maliks for Garimaji to restrict Khushi's Dad further into investigation. This is the reason on Tuesday we have when Khushi handed over the phone to Buaji, ASR threw the phone NK and said - "Dude handle the girl" and when NK realized the alliance is fake, his heart break followed. Interesting, isn't it??? what NK said ' "Meri hindi Machchi hain"??? You know what is Machchi??? It means - "Femininity, fertility, happiness, Good Luck and knowledge". Fish comes from the watery domain. Water holds endless mystery to us - it represents that which is certainly there, but cannot be seen. This is where we have the "Deedar and Kakori" story fitting. Kakri incident is the REBEL done by the fighters against the then Govt and all 4 of them died. Here is when Khushi's Dad realized the "Fake Alliance" which is a "Dhoka" by the Maliks but before he could raise his voice the car accident happened caused by the Maliks with the help of a "Brake Fail". The train in the Kakori incident was Number 8 and down by Lukhnow which is why Khushi said  - "Patthar nehin phekenge ... gulaab maarenge". Ofcourse the Maliks didn't throw stones at first but they threw roses with the fake alliance and when that didn't work then they showed the "Rocky Road" ahead. Remember in Kahaani it's the first Train Incident where Vidya's Husband and some many passengers died and then in the second Metro Train, she was saved by the "Villain" just like Garimaji and Shashiji couldn't go to Lukhnow, remember??? The rain stopped the second journey. Interesting, isn't it??? Why then Khushi said - 1 number 4 and 5"??? I'll tell you. In Rang de Basanti, we have 4 fighters died in the Kakori incident and 5 boys died at the end when the fought for justice against corruption. But why 1 number ??? This is because 1 person in this both the incidents that happened in the past have "SURVIVED". Yes, we have Khushi's Dad survived the Car Accident. He is ALIVE just like in Deedar we have the female lead's Dad is alive. But where is he and what happened to him ??? Allow me.

Now you all know why Khushi wore "Black" on a date and in her marriage preparations which is highly considered inauspicious. Khushi enquired for "Italian Kebab" right??? She also said - "I am joking" but who was joking in the first place??? The Maliks of course but were they??? No. Khushi's Dad survived the car accident but he was held captive and he was the "Kebab mein haddi" for the Maliks but the problem was in the process Khushi had witnessed the "Horror" just as NK said - "Horror Movie" and we have Anjali "sweating" when Mami and family came back from the Temple. Remember that episode??? In that episode we have Anjali roleplaying Khushi just the time Accident happened. Then what the Deal happened and how Khushi witnessed the horror??? What happened when Khushi popped the cork??? ASR said - "popping the bubli you mean"??? and we have Khushi uttering - "Tapak". Isn't it??? but what happened??? The Cork went and hit the fellow diner and his specks fell in the soup. Isn't it??? What does that mean??? That means - he became either mentally disabled or hit by amnesia and his vision became blurry. And what is "Italian Kebab". Any guesses??? It is "Godfather", Vito Corlene. We don't have the Don here instead we have the "offer" here which is used for both Shyam and Garimaji in the storyline. Shyam's offer how and why I'll talk later as right now I am talking about Garimaji. Yes, we have the Famous Deal here - "I'll make an offer even he can't refuse".

So, what was the offer made to Garimaji??? Simple. It was that she had to drink the "Stigma" and take Khushi away in order to keep Khushi's Dad alive. She had to "Lie" and this was her only Mistake which is the reason she said -"Humari ek jhoot aaj humare saamne hain". Remember Khushi said ' "Aap ko woh Doctor yahan nehin toh dusre sehar mein milenge naa"??? Bit how she drank the stigma??? here we go. Remember I said "raisins" as deferred dreams for Khushi??? Yeah, we get raisins from "Grapes" and we also get "Wine" from grapes. Wine is "preserved" while raisins are "dried". ASR showed Khushi the wine but made her drink "Kalaa Khatta" which is "Black sour water" and she happily drank it. Garimaji had to raise Khushi and hence Khushi said - "agar yeh bubli hain toh badhi kisse kehtein hain"??? Well it is baddhi and also bunty. Khushi have grown up and there is someone who also have grown up. I'll come to that part later on. What's the significance of wine??? The older it gets the better, isn't it??? Didn't ASR say - "Purana ho toh aacha hain" and then he said what will you do knowing how it's made??? Yes, it's Garimaji's headache to raise Khushi and her promise was she wouldn't come near Maliks but fate had other plans and Khushi's alliance happened to be in the same family who is responsible for the death of her Mom and the condition of her Dad. Didn't Atul and ASR both seek apology from that "Spectacled Diner"??? Yes, they did, indeed. We have Khushi complaining of half plate foods and almost mashed rice, like the ones you get in a hospital or Ashram and she had to consume it with grains of pepper. Remember the large Pickle jar in Gupta House and in Daadi's room and Khushi was sitting with a knife and cucumber too ??? What will happen when she will know this "Crude Truth" ??? Won't she fight now for her Babuji and won't she go against the Malik s for the same??? 

Ofcourse she will and this is the driving force. I loved when today Khushi and Dadi talked about giving medicine to Shashiji and Daadi didn't utter a word then.Didn't the light go off when Anjali turned off the switch when Garimaji and Daadiji came to face each other??? Yes, it did because it was the "Blackout"that happened years back.  I loved the episode on Thursday when Anjali turned off the switch and we witnessed all the blackouts at one time. That was perfect. Look at above picture how Daadi is in between DM and Garimaji and Payal. She was folding the chunari as in either work done or secrets folding and we have DM looking straight neither at them. 

ASR - Shyam = Shaym's Sister blackout

Gaimaji - Daadi = Garimaji blackout

ASR - Khushi and Anjali = Blackout where ASR will solve and that is why he called out both Khushi and Anjali.

Didn't ASR pay the bill of the restaurant??? Yes, he at the end will resolve all the issues wronged by his family. I liked when Garimaji handed over the Jhumkas to Khushi she said - "Tumri Amma Babuji jab" and she stopped without completing the sentence. Khushi will learn the truth and that is when we will have her start the FIGHT against the "Maliks" for what Garimaji had suffered, for what her Dad had suffered and for what she had suffered. This is why Anjali said - "Haldi ke baad yeh dono nehin milenge and iska guarantee hum lete hain". Will they meet now??? Let's wait and watch.

Shall we start the other "Nupur" story, I mean other bell story??? Let's start.Who here remembers what "Scattered Pearls" and "Scattered Chana"??? Before I start, will say that this week from Tuesday to Friday we had seen the past where Shyam accompanies his Sister 14years  back the help of Chachaji and how he thrown away ASR and Anjali with their Mom's suicide and that is when Garimaji married Shashiji with Shyam entering in disguise into Anjali's life. We have everything been covered. I'll elaborate Shyam's part here as that was important but I won't touch the other part too much. In short NK's halwai and jalwa was the part where Garimaji married Shashiji because of the "Fairy Lights" (Khushi) and we have the same as I already explained earlier that Shyam knowingly entered Khushi and Garimaji's life which was explained on Monday when he was asked by the worker about "Ladiyaan" while he was working with the Fuse Box, interesting, isn't it??? Fuse Box is all about "Black Out". Now we have NK and ASR trailing the "Dhaar", wire right??? Dhaar means river and it also means "lineage" and "Flow of life". What happened??? ASR was pulling it off but then gush of water came onto him and flooded everything and we have him saying  - "iss taar ki equipment yahan nehin hain isse bahaar phenk do". WOW. When ASR's parents died then they were thrown out by Chachaji and we saw Shyam cutting the wire of the cameras. What's camera??? It's the "Witness" and we had 2 cameras in his hand.  Shyam work was done 14 years back but was it completed??? No. he had to be back for revenge and then we saw "Joined" the wire and went into Anjali's room. Here starts my analysis. Read me carefully from here.

What does glass denote??? Glass is fragile, not flexible. Light passes through glass and it is elegant, isn't it??? But glass is fragile and one storm it falls apart breaking into million pieces just like relationships; just like heart if it breaks it never gets joined. What happened 14 years back when Shyam and his Sister returned from Seesh Mahal??? They were broken just like glass and we have the "Broken Shards" in Shyam Manohar Jha's hands. Isn't it??? The first disguise of Shyam we saw in his youth when before returning back from Seesh he made a promise to enter their life again and kept the Box of broken shards under the bed. That very day when I saw it on Tuesday, I realized it as "Pandora's Box". We all know what is "Pandora's Box" is, isn't it??? But did anyone of you have ever realized why Shyam hid that under the bed??? What does Pandora's Box contain??? It contains  - "Secrets". What we generally keep under the bed??? We keep our bad and good memories and some used possessions which gathers "Dust" but which we never "Let go off".  Yes, that was the 'Promise" of Shyam Manohar Jha that he will return after 10 years and spread the "Broken Relationships and dreams". You know why 10 years??? I will tell you when the time comes. I loved when he hid the Box under the bed we have Anjali dressed as a bride with the "Jewelry Box" on the bed which was the exact situation 14 years back, isn't it??? Yes, Shyam visited with his Sister 14 years back which is why Aaksh said to NK ' "Hindi NK Hindi" and warned his dialect just like Chachaji warned years back. This is the reason remember Shyam said in his monologue - "Dadiji aap humhein pehchaan hi nehin paaye". Fantastic.

He entered Anjali's life after 10 years and we have the first thing he did was entered as a "Dholak" and in disguise. He didn't even "Sign" the register. You know what Dholak??? Because they sound the first "Declaration" of war apart from it's significance with celebration and festivities. Shyam took out the "Glass shards" under the bed and scattered it over the rug. The loop of "Scattered Glasses" opened from here on. But how he got married to Anjali. The first thing he did is trap her just like the way he did on Thursday. You know how???  Here goes.

He took the shoes and hid it under the bed. Why??? Do I need to tell again??? Yes, that means - "Anjali's Limp was created". Didn't Shyam switch on the light and created a shadow and showed the "Mirage" to Anjali like in an "Oasis"??? She was near the water (Pool) right??? He said - "Bas ab apka dhyaan humhein apne taraf kheechna hoga aur woh kaise karna hain yeh hum aachi tarha jaante hain".  That is how she was trapped in Shyam's web and they got married. How??? While hiding the shoes under the bed he said - "Bas humhein ek kaam karna hain ... kisi bhi tarha apko iss kamrein mein laana hoga". Listen to the Mehndi song again where NK and Khushi dances with the family with the blood trail of Anjali in the room and along the passage. The lyrics say it all:-

"Shehra sazaa ke rakhna ... Chehra chupa ke rakhna

yeh dil ki baat apne ... dil mein dabaa ke rakhna"

And he brought her to the room. His first mission was complete and then he started his next mission. Now this is as interesting as it is sad. Let's see what happened in the "Purple Orchid" first. I guess I have explained that Shyam wore "Scarlet" colored shirt which is why we have Pink Orchid and that denotes ' "14th year Anniversary". Who would have celebrated their 14 year anniversary??? Yes, his Sister. But she cannot and here we have Anjali wearing blue. Blue denotes ' "Strength and Peace". How strange, right??? The flower Orchid itself needs a "Support" as it is a flower which is dependent. But still it denotes strength because it is to be believed that it's roots have the capacity to produce a male baby as well as female baby if consumed by Man or woman respectively. Hence we have Shyam and Anjali celebrating their present and Shyam's Sister's past too. What happened when Shyam gifted the "Bangles" to Anjali??? She dropped one bangle and Shyam picked it up and while doing so he saw ASR and Khushi. But then he "Hid" under the table and warned Anjali of the same. But Anjali wanted to contact ASR and he tricked her to do that after 10 mins so they will be out of danger. Interesting, isn't it??? 10 mins. What can be??? 10 months or 10 years or both??? Yes, it's both after 10 months he came to Seesh Mahal before he saved his Sister's baby and then when they were rejected then he planned and entered into Anjali's life after 10 years. But we still have another 10 left which I'll say after some time. Did anyone notice that the bangle which was dropped by Anjali was exactly same as Khushi's dress??? Black and golden??? The other bangles were of silver???

What we have when Shyam scattered the last piece of shard wearing the gloves??? He said - "Bas ho gaya". His last card. What was it??? Didn't I say that the dhamaka he will do will be exactly like what happened with Khushi's Parents??? Shocked??? Don't be. I'll explain. What happened in Kahaani??? We have the horrendous "Train Incident" which took away all the passengers but which also took away Vidya's Baby, right??? What happened in Kakori "Train Incident"??? We have Khushi saying 1 number 4 and 5, isn't it which is from "Rang de Basanti" and Khushi's Dad is saved. But what was another order placed by her??? She said - "1 number 8". What is number 8??? It's the train number that was involved in the "Conspiracy" which travelled from Lukhnow Via Kakori. So, we have one single "Incident" similar to Kahaani and Khushi's Parents accident but 1 life been "SAVED". This accident was performed "Today". The "Bina Diwali ke Dhamaka". Of course, we need the "Diwali" Dhamka again which is why he said the other day - "Hum aapka istemaal tab karenge jab hum iss ghar mein sab se bada dhamaka karenge ... uss waqt humhein aap ki saath ki zaroorat padhegi".

Yes, that will come after 2 months. You know why??? This is the reason I wrote 8 pm as 8hrs 0mins. And we have 1 number 8. When the Kakori Incident occurred??? August (8). And we have 10 mins. Which is number 10, October. I loved the clash of scenes here. Just after Khushi ordered we have Shyam and Anjali entered and then Khushi kind of helped Shyam to proceed in his Goal. True Satyaki for him. This is the reason that day I said - "Khushi declared the war" with 1 number 4 & 5 and 1 number 8. 

This is how Shyam saved the baby today and he had to because he needs to make the "Offer" now just like Godfather. He have to make such "Offer" which Daadi and ASR can never refuse just like - "I'll make an offer which even he can't refuse". Indeed. Didn't NK say - "Ek baby pe ek baby FREE" ??? He will come with the offer in "Diwali /Dussehra" in exchange of naming his sister's kids. Khushi asked whether the food is Veg or not and Atul nodded in affirmation. But why shakahaari??? Because in number 4, Ox is the only beast that eats grass and it denotes "Servant". Of course Shyam is here for his Sister and his work is just to fight the war and prove justice to his sister and fulfill his mission. But how will Anjali know who Shyam is really???

I loved when Shyam entered RM he looked at Khushi [the abpve picture was him looking at Anjali]. No that look was not of LUST but it was of "Gratitude and Regret" and when he scattered the glass shards on Wednesday he came down and gently thrown the "Payal" box beside Anjali and walked off to mix with the "Dholak Band Members". We have Anjali opening the gift box and it's written -"Humari Rajkumaari ke liye" and she looked at him just to find tears in his eyes and his "helplessness" of not the "Real Person" that she thinks. She realized the "Truth" and understood that he is NO Shyam Manohar Jha and when Maami came and said - "Hello Hi Bye bye" she feared for a moment whether he will be caught or not but then the "Victory" was done just like the last scene of Kahaani when Vidya submerged in the crowd after handing over the "Thumbdrive"to Satyaki and Satyaki realized that she is no Vidya Bagchi but a lady on a mission. There Vidya Bagchi gave the truth Satyaki and Police wanted here Shyam returned the "Payal" back to Anjali. Anjali, his Rajkumaari; but he also handed over the baby girl to Anjali their "Rajkumaari". He used Khushi as"Satyaki" till he needed but when the baby came onto his hands from that moment it is "Anjali" who became his "Satyaki" (Charioteer). His regret that he had to put a halt in Khushi's wedding and helplessness that he cannot afford to fall in love with Anjali even though this lady have always loved him, unconditionally even when the whole world was against him but he came on a mission and he had to fulfill it just the same way Krishna advised Arjun to fight the battle against his cousins and uncles because that was his job.

Payal, for he had to limp Anjali's leg because he was on a war; Payal which represents Khushi's Mom as he had to use Khushi in this mission and that she was never Anjali's Saut; Payal their choti si Rajkumaari; Payal which had "Nupurs" attached to it his sister and the "Truth" why he came into this home. The entire "Truth" of IPK is in the "Payal". Each and every Kahaani is attached with the beautiful chain, a chain that denotes infinity, shoonya.

A "Kahaani" that started because of ASR's Mom's Bangles which scattered everything but Khushi's Mom's Payal and Nupur cleared it all. 

Edited by Doodle - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG OMG OMG...so we have been fooled all along...Anjali is just faking her handicap???

From the beginning we have been shown she wears a brace in her right leg...ab first she keeps taking off the boot...Ermmm isn't the boot connected to the brace??? Chalo its OK..cinematic liberty...BUT BUT BUT there is a limit to it...whats with she her handicapped leg changing...right in the middle of the scene...it started fine with her getting cut in left...but what happened when she checked the bathroom (which still looked extremely Grimy even with lights switched off) and turned towards the bedroom door?? How come the cut foot was shown as the right one!!!!! 😲

Now another gripe...why did Anjali not use the pool entrance to enter her room...??? why did she have to go all the way through the house when in the very next scene Shyam used that entrance to go out of the room to hide!!!!😕

Why did not anjali sit and pluck the glass from her foot when she was standing right next to the bed...and why did she throw her phone and walk back towards the rug laden with glass...a three year old will have more sense of what to do and what not...

Shyam ji has taken physics tutions lately...as he knew exactly how much current was required to just do the needful...what if Anjali had died altogether???? How did he plan to come back then???...and by the way how was he so sure of that she will not sit on the bed and do anything sensible...like pulling glass or calling someone...or may be he knows the IQ quotient of his wife🤔

OK OK sorry but last gripe...Why oh Why...did everyone stand and watch when Anjali fell...why only ASR sprinted...why were all frozen dumb struck???  Why Akash and NK did not get into action?? or were they too tired after dancing...waise bhi Akash had  a hard time remembering and following the steps 

As emotionally charged as the episode was...unfortunately I was unable to connect with it on an emotional level...probably because of the glaring bloopers or how Anjali was portrayed without gray matter (mind you she was never dumb before...her head was  in clouds yes but she was equally smart) ...the story is brilliant...the tracks strong...had the execution of it been a little better it would have connected a lot better...

Anyways lets come to the episode...

It started with Anjali fretting for her husband and her fear of Shyam's exposure...in her blind love for him she becomes selfless and forgets about her handicap, her pregnancy and goes in his search...the moment she enters her room she starts falling in the trap he has laid for her...she gets hurt by the sharp shards of glass as they pierce through her skin but she relentlessly carries on in search of her husband to find him so as to protect him...Ironically the very husband stands in the shadows watching the show and enjoying the success of his plan as he sees her pass through pain for him. She then goes out of the room only to feel dizzy and then getting struck with electric current as planned by Shyam...she falls and hurts herself and lands in hospital...

The above scene very nicely represents Anjali's and Shyam's story...How Anjali in her love for Shyam has always turned a blind eye to every pain, every loop hole in shyam's stories, every hurt she has faced for  him...like his disappearance on their anniversary or late arrival in teej pooja...or his general absence from her life...so much so that she will face drastic consequences that will ultimately jolt her out of her reverie. It showed how Shyam has always banked on her pure and blind love for him and milked the relationship for his own plans and benefits...how he has always taken advantage of her love and not cared one ounce about her as for him his aim is his priority in life.

As for the baby...no comments as yet...will wait for doods post...as she had already mentioned in her previous posts about 2 attacks on the baby while Arnav and Khushi get married but the baby remained safe...also we had many pointers in previous episodes indicating the safety of the baby...now we had two attacks...first the medicine change...second today's attack....now lets see whats in store...has the baby actually gone or ????  

Though the PH has a track record of MC...but I am seriously hoping this is not the case now...as a 7 month old baby's death will surely be murder on Shyam's part and a very cruel act...so far it was only attempted murder on babuji and anjali...if the baby has actually passed away...then shyam is pushed further in the pits of ugliness and creepiness.

On the other hand we witnessed Arnav and Khushi's blossoming and brimming love...we had a camera angle kiss...which was not really required...as it did not look like a kiss at all...Dear CVs...when Tants gave the title "Blood Hound"...and I by mistake wrote Arnav "smelled" her presence..which I corrected to "felt" immediately..we honestly did not imply anything...you did not have to show Arnav sniffing Khushi's hair...well if  you didn't then sorry it looked exactly like that rather than a cheek kiss...😛

Anyways they share a cute hug right in the middle of dancing as he could not control his overwhelming love for her as she dances and teases around..nicely done...good expressions...the love and happiness evident on their faces...how they are made for each other and are impatient to belong to each other...unfortunately as always..their happiness is halted by the upcoming doom and gloom...and hence my friends we now know why there was no shaadi promo as the wedding had to be halted right in the middle. 

In the hospital we have Khushi giving him silent support by entwining her fingers with him...with nani in the BG...a silent support of Arnav and Khushi always...who again will play an important role in keeping them together ...

Poor Arnav now feels epic failure as he was unable to save his sister's happiness the child...he had promised his sister that her will do anything to keep her happiness intact...and now he stands shattered...as he will feel guilt and remorse...that he was busy celebrating his own happiness while his Di suffered...

One very very important question...Why did the doctor not inform anyone about Anjali's cut feet???

He should have mentioned...or will he come back and do it on Monday????

Anyways...Mehendi lag gayi hai...but doli nahin saje gi...their love is imprinted on each other through their mehendi...they have connections to each other's hearts through the engagement rings...but they will still remain as Radha and Krishan for the time being...the couple  which shared immense love and a beautiful bond but no pheras...😳
Edited by Arhimaniac - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kuch dil ne kaha... kuch bhi nahi...aisi bhi batein hoti hai...

Gif Credit:Fizii_gurl

Two orphans who craved their mother's  love...a desire for their own family...the longing for it drove them to each other... A feeling of void that only the other could understand... Today they are looking forward to start their journey in life together ... from loners they dreamt to become a family some day...showering their love on it ...as they had envisioned and wished for it ...

Leta hai Dil angdai hai...iss dil ko samjahye koi...
Aarman na aankhein khol dein...ruswa na ho jaye koi...
Palkon ki thandi sej par sapnon ki pariyaan soti hai...
Kuch aisis bhi baatein hoti hai...

Pic Credit: Mariam_Sultan

A mother, a wife, the bonds that ties a family together...On the auspicious occasion of Godh bharai, Anjali wishes to share the treasured moments with her husband and child together...the two people who have given her dreams a reality...her husband and her soon to be born child... Her desire to see her dream come true... takes her further away from her dream.. she is unable to meet her husband and looses her cherished baby in it's wake...Her protector... her ally.. the man with whom she had taken the saat janmon ka vachan.. today left her hanging in a painful quandary in their first janam together... 

Anjali's mirage of love ,faith, trust has been broken with a roughness that the gentle girl has never seen... Lying unconscious on the hospital bed ,she is unaware that the reason of her pain is the One she believed would bring happiness into her life...

Dil ki tassali ke liye... jhootha chamak jhootha nikhar...
jeevan to suna hi raha ...sab samjhe aaye hai bahar...
Kaliyon se koi puchta.. haasti hai ya roti hai...
Aisi bhi baatein hoti hai...

A son who lost his mother...cared for his sister inspite of being still haunted by her loss... today again is faced with the bitter reality... experiencing the pain of loosing once more,the hope of  motherhood of his sister...A brother who had always promised to protect her happiness today failed to keep it..His sister had once  pleaded with him to bring back her husband as with him her happiness was tied...He had refused her plea then but now  as her greatest joy is turned to sorrow... he will have no choice other than return her the happiness he had snatched...Shyam.

His sister's happiness brings darkness in his world...once before for her happiness he had put his love at stake and entered into a hateful sham wedding...
Today as Arnav is about to enter into holy matrimony for the right reason, Anjali's happiness again stands in the way... his love once more will be sidelined for his responsibility...

His soul mate will understand his dilemma .. will stand by him...comfort him...even if it leaves her bleeding from within...He will be able to feel the painful gashes that would be inflicted upon her... but will not be able to attend to it as his hands would be tied with guilt and duty... till she is able to help him break free... The story of  star crossed lovers continues...

Leaving you with a beautiful song to enjoy... 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69dnqIFfrnE[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you Maria,Nandu,Mandy,Naz,Shreya,Shaz,Sharmi,Jhals,Swapna for your lovely comments on the last thread..🤗
Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
Nia.D thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

THE SELFISHNESS AND SELFLESSNESS OF LOVE

I felt so so sad for Anjali today. I know this is all fiction, that they are all just characters, but the moment her foot stepped on those glass pieces strewn on her carpet, the moment the sharp shards of glass pierced her soles, and the moment her blood smeared itself across the floor - a sharp pang of pain pricked me deep inside and I just couldn't help involuntary tears from escaping from my eyes.

The pain for Anjali deepened in me as she kept worrying about Shyam, as she hoped that her husband wouldn't be seen by anyone, as she panicked for his security, as she searched for him despite the painful jabs shooting through her hurt foot.

Her love for him kept her going despite her losing blood. The abundant faith and trust in Shyam propelled her to be unheedful of the risk she was putting herself in. All she longed for was his safety, while all Shyam longed for was her destruction. What a contradiction in the relationship!

Shyam meanwhile hid himself from her concern, hid himself in the shadows that define his character. Keeping to the dark - the darkness in him being highlighted by his deeds against his wife and unborn child. All the while, his loving wife prayed and hoped that nothing bad would befall him, while he waited for bad to befall her.

If it weren't for her yesterday, he might have not been able to carry out his plan today. If Anjali had not switched off the lights at that moment yesterday, Arnav might have seen through the disguise, might have recognised Shyam, and that would have sealed Shyam's fate. Shyam is indebted to Anjali right now - of course though a psycho like him wouldn't even think of this.

For the first time, ladies and gentlemen (if there are more guys wandering around here), for the first time Shyam's plan succeeded!! It could have gone wrong this time too, but he did calculate every move of Anjali's, he made sure that he had secured every base for his plan to work, he waited patiently, confidently, and smugly - and he succeeded - for the very first time - in pulling off a plan!

But at what cost? Does he even realize it? Of course not! It's all about him, isn't it? His success, his needs, his wants, his greed, his selfishness, his gain - in his obsession to be the one triumphing over ASR, Shyam seems to have lost sense of humanity, sense of humaneness, sense of right and wrong, and sense of 'heart'.

Heart - that's all Anjali really longs for. Heart - the main ingredient keeping the Guptas together. Heart - the sweet invisible bond between Arnav and Khushi.

The contrast couldn't be greater between Anjali-Shyam, and Arnav-Khushi.

A delicate, faithful bond of love from Anjali which rotted over time from Shyam.

A thin-ice sheet of love that strengthened over time between
 Arnav and Khushi.

The glass shards cut through Shyam-Anjali's relationship - Shyam has been drawing Anjali's blood since a long time - the glass particles literally drew her blood. The faith, trust, and love that Anjali has for Shyam was pierced by those glass pieces - it showed just how much it is costing Anjali to believe in the vile creature that is her husband. Her naked feet - just like her naked soul - exposed to the ruthlessness of her husband Shyam has been abused by him, has been punctured by him, and has almost taken away her life.

The electric shocks that he transferred to her already fragile self, spoke about the maniacal extent her husband could go to. This is a warning for Anjali - a warning that there will be a day when she comes to know and see the true face of Shyam Manohar Jha, and that day the shock will leave her in a tumultuous phase - a phase when Anjali can either choose to faint like a delicate soul, or else use her ammunition to destroy the man who destroyed her dreams, who nearly murdered her brother, who wronged a woman, and who cast an irreversible blemish on the word 'human'.

The last time she fell from the stairs it was because Shyam had greased the railing of the stairs. This time he left live wires over the railing to conduct the electricity through Anjali's body. The last time, Shyam was there to protect their unborn child from getting hurt. He kept a hand over her stomach before it could collide with the edge of a small pillar. (I do not remember which analysis it was, but I do remember wondering if the action then meant that in the future Shyam will cause harm to their unborn child).

This time around, Shyam was watching from afar as his wife fell down the stairs while pregnant, while carrying their child. A gleeful smile over his plan's success is all the expression he has as he sees his wife and unborn child being subjected to his cruel deed. His path to re-enter RM has been cleared a bit - and that's all that matters to him right now.

Love from Anjali was returned with greed from Shyam.

Selfishness defines their relationship.

On the other hand we have the much in love Arnav and Khushi. Two souls who could not stand the sight of one another once upon a time, now they are almost inseparable, and can't have enough of losing themselves in each other's eyes. These two can go to any lengths for one another. Sacrifices, compromises, hurt, pain, and even death - they will do whatever it takes just to keep the other's life out of jeopardy.

This is a moment of tremendous joy for them - finally finding a person who loves with a true heart, a person who will always stand beside them, a person who will understand, who will listen, a person who has only their best interests at heart, a person who will cloak them in comfort, care, warmth, security and passion of love, a person who does not love for the sake of loving, but loves them for who they are, who loves them for their good as well as their bad side, a person who has gained and earned their trust, faith and belief steadily over time, a person who carved the most precious bond between their hearts, a person who values their love for them, and who will always be honest, and maintain the union of their heartbeats of love.

Dislike laced with undercurrents of love paved the way for a rocky path of love bordered with beautiful flowers.

Selflessness
defines Arnav and Khushi's relationship.

Two love stories - one hindered by Deceit, the other hindered by Circumstances.

ROUNDING UP THE EPISODE

Losing the Baby: It is terribly, and devastatingly unfortunate that a mother loses her baby on the day of her godh bharai (baby shower). Speculations are on whether Shyam has the baby safe somewhere... Personally, I don't think Shyam has the baby. How will he introduce it in the future? He can't go saying "Hey Anjali, here's our baby that we thought was no more... I had her tucked safe somewhere!" - Doesn't make sense, does it? Unless he plans to blackmail them with the baby in some way... 🤔 DB (Doodle) is the best to shed some light on this area.

Anjali's Strength: Anyone who has read my previous psycho-babble posts about Anjali will know that I have always maintained that Anjali is actually a strong person deep inside. She loves her illusionary world, and believes in her own delicateness and frailty so very much that she is unaware of the tremendous strength hidden deep within her. Just like her husband never gives up, and just like Khushi keeps moving on, Anjali too does something similar. Her desire and comfort in an illusory world helps her to pick herself up and move forward toward the next dream world, however, unlike Khushi, Anjali does not entirely forget the past. She stores those bad, sad, shocking memories - but they become a burden for her as she tries to move on along with them. Today, as she kept moving inspite of the glass pieces poking her foot, I couldn't help noting that Anjali had the strength to move on despite the tremendous amount of pain.

Anjali - the glue of Raizada members: Anjali has a special bond with almost everyone in RM. She has been a steady confidante, support, and co-cupid partner with Naaniji - with Anjali by her side, Naaniji always had a steady company when the chips were down, or when confronting a stubborn ASR. With Maamiji, Anjali has always been polite and courteous, Maamiji looks upon her as a daughter- she breaks down today on seeing her Anjali bitiya going through another devastating round in life. To Khushi, Anjali has been like an elder sister - constantly guiding, teaching, and helping Khushi understand Arnav better. Most of all, for Arnav, Anjali has been the most important person in his life ever since their parent's deaths. They stood together, faced the storm together, and supported each other all through... Without Anjali, there would hardly be anyone in RM to calm down fiery nerves, to sweetly instill sensibility, to quietly pour forth reasoning, to maintain harmony, and happiness in the house. With her accident, the house has fragmented - everyone dissolving into their own corners, everyone shattered beyond belief, everyone hoping for a miracle despite knowing the reality.

Arnav's Fear: What does Arnav fear the most? Yes, he fears losing the people he loves. His reaction today exemplified that fear. He does not respond at once to Khushi's touch when her comforting hand of support slides into his. His fear of losing his sister is ruling him at that time. Arnav is too scared, shocked, and frightened to react at that moment. When the doctor says "I'm sorry... hum maa aur baccha, donon ko... I'm sorry..." Arnav's fear causes him to ask the doctor for an explanation for his words. For a moment there, Arnav thought that he had lost his Di, his care-giver, his one blood relation that he loves more than anyone else... No other action could have shown how much Arnav feared losing his dear Di... shocked beyond words at first, and frightened beyond silence in the end - that was Arnav's fear displayed!

Arnav-Khushi Love: Desires are peaking, passion is heightened - love is sparkling through the eyes of Arnav and Khushi. Yesterday, he smudged a bit of mehendi from her hand, and danced a bit - all done for the happiness of Khushi, all done out of love for her. He held up his hand of Mehendi, just the way he held up her Payal that Diwali night. It was the language of love speaking then, though he did not know that at that time, and yesterday too it was the language of love that spoke as he shyly looked up as he showed her that he coloured himself with her mehendi - with her love - giving credence and marking their love! He never expected to receive such pure, innocent love! He had shunned all forms and nature of love until Khushi came into his life and changed it all. No one before had accepted him whole-heartedly, no one loved him for all his flaws, no one valued his feelings, his thoughts, and his nature... except Khushi. Gratitude overcoming him for having her in his life, today Arnav embraces her tightly, gratefulness, and love flowing through him, and sharing it with her - letting her know how much she means to him, acknowledging her value in his life, admitting the extent of impact she has on him. She hugs him back, stunned at first, but understanding him perfectly - providing him the security of love, and holding to let him know that she will always be by his side - happy in his love, happy to be his - he is her happiness, just as she is his. 😳

CREDITS

Barun Sobti, Sanaya Irani, Jayashree T and Utkarsha Naik: wonderful performances! The hospital scene, the shocked expressions on seeing Anjali fall, the fear, the distraught faces, the hope that the situation could be revived... heart-rending!! 😭

Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani: I love the way you guys portrayed the passions being aroused, the love heightened, and the scenes at the hospital. Barun - superb heartfelt expression of fear of losing Anjali... Sanaya - loved the way you went to your man, holding his hand quietly at such a time... ⭐️

Daljeet Bhanot: You made me cry for Anjali today. Not just because you lost your child, but that despite knowing how much you love your fairy-tale world, your love, faith, and trust for Shyam was brought out quite well which made the cynic in me shut up and tear up instead. 😭

Karan Goddwani: Continue to be in IPKKND!! Love whichever scene you are in! Your performance in the phone convo with Buaji the other day was very 'macchi' 😛

NOTE TO CV'S

I'm writing to you guys after quite a long time. Well, let's get straight down to it. I loved today's episode. 👍🏼 I have my fair share of complaints, but I'd rather stick to what I liked (at the most I'll just put forward a few suggestions). I absolutely loved 'mehendi laga ke rakhna!!!' It set the mood for romance between the lead characters, and set me with a gleeful smile on my face! Anjali pricking her foot on the glass pieces left me in tears, though her coming down as everyone else was dancing sort of made me do a see-saw between being happy for Arnav-Khushi, alternating with dread and fear for Anjali! 🤔

A well-balanced episode where you covered Daadiji again taunting about Garima missing, Arnav-Khushi magic, Shyam finally succeeding with a plan, Anjali again being dealt a set-back, and suspense over what's going to happen next! ⭐️

Well done CV's, though please be mindful of bloopers. Anjali approaches the room from the poolside first, and then 'climbs up' the stairs to enter from her main door to the room! Shyam knows all the secret passageways in RM, while the rest are clueless, he didn't have to 'climb down' any stairs to end up outside the room near the poolside!! 😳 Also, I would love to see the 'Room of Requirement' that Shyam used while spying on the RM members - it must be a room within RM since Shyam made his way in and out quite quickly! (Have been wanting to say this one since a long time!!) The rest of the bloopers I guess my other Reduxian sisters are more capable in that department! 😆Excuseth me! 😎

Overall - I love the show, so please remember to Keep It Simple, and go read Shwetha's original K.I.S.S formula! Take care of the simple details and all will fall in place! 😊

READERS

Thank you so much for reading! Glad to see your Likes, Comments, and PM's. 🤗

I'm glad to see that many silent readers have started writing here - it's a pleasure to read your thoughts! Do write whenever you feel like!

APPRECIATION POST

Had left few lines of appreciation for those who wrote in the Brahma Kamal Redux: Click Here  😊

Lovez,

Nia

Edited by Nia.D - 11 years ago
Arhimaniac thumbnail
To read the most awaited post of redux from tanthya...please visit😳

NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5anLPw0Efmo&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

"My Immortal"

I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

[Chorus:]
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me

You used to captivate me
By your resonating light
Now I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts
My once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away
All the sanity in me

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

But you still have
All of me

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all along

But you still have
All of me

The person I want to talk about is my cousin. She is my second cousin but she was the eldest female cousin from my maternal side. She was the most beautiful person I knew. We used to call her "Putli" which means "Doll". This was our family's nickname for her. She was the nicest, funniest and warmest person I knew. Everyone in our family loved her. 

But she had a tough life. Her paternal family, my aunt's in-laws, are terrible people. My aunt is the most wonderful person in the world. She is very intelligent but she is very fragile and timid. My aunt's in-laws took my cousin and her older brother from my aunt and uncle to another part of the country and my aunt couldn't say a word to stop them and my uncle had agreed. So my cousin grew up away from her mother during her teens and was still a beautiful person.

She didn't hold any grudge against her parents and loved them dearly. But she fell in love. And my brother-in-law is without a doubt amongst the best people I know. Our family was against her marriage to my BIL because his family was of a lower background. My BIL worked in the army and got there through sheer hard work and determination. My BIL's father died when he was young and so he had to look after his family since he was the oldest.

My cousin fought for a year or two. At one point my uncle stopped funding my cousin and her older brother (my elder cousin) helped her. In the end the family agreed. And us cousins simply adored our BIl. Putli Di was our favourite and soon Bhaiyya (my BIL) was our favourite.

Their wedding happened in 2010. It was amazing and I can honestly say that she was the most beautiful bride ever. And then five days before Eid, she and Bhaiyya came to my house of Iftar and we had a blast with all my favourite cousins. We were swooning constantly at the love that was between them.

And then two days later they had an accident. They were going to Bhaiyya's village and their car crashed. She was brought back to the city and her last conscious action was to squeeze Bhaiyya's had before they took her to the ICU. We visited her constantly over the next few weeks and I never saw Bhaiyya move from the window looking into the ICU. He never. He had to be forced away for food and sleep.

Then my cousin died. It had been barely six months after her marriage and she was truly happy for once in her life. She was 27. She had just become a doctor and taught at her old college. Since Bhaiyya was in the army, they even lived separately after the marriage and were planning to move together. 

It's been two years almost and Bhaiyya hasn't gotten over her. He quit his job. He visits her grave every single week. He doesn't take care of himself. He loves her.

It is a tragedy. My aunt retreated into her shell even more. And my other cousin is planning to move to Australia, leaving my aunt behind, with his wife and son. My aunt is the one who is suffering. My Bhaiyya is the one who is suffering.

And after watching today's episode I was reminded of that incident. 

Just a few days before my cousin's accident, we were all sitting in my room, teasing each other about who knows what and having a blast. We were teasing Di and Bhaiyya about their constant aankhon ki gustakhiya. And then she was gone. When my mother told me about Di's accident, I laughed. I laughed in disbelief because how could it be possible? I had just seen her smiling, laughing, glowing and so much in love. She couldn't have been mortally injured. It just wasn't possible.

I was in school when my dad came to pick me up. I was called down and when my dad told me, I was stunned. I just stood there in shock. My dad shook me and told me to get my stuff. I went back and my friends stuffed my stuff in my bag and took me to my dad. We went home and then to the hospital. My mother saw me and ran into my arms. My mother and Di were very close. They even looked very similar. More than even me and my mother. I remember my BIL did a double take when he saw my mother as he came out of the room with Di's corpse.

Then the rest was a blur. And life was never the same for anyone.

All women become like their mothers.  That is their tragedy.  No man does.  That's his.  ~Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest, 1895

I cried for Anjali. I cried hard for her. I started watching this show because of her. It was Anjali and Arnav that drew me into the show. And along the way I fell in love with Arnav and Khushi along with them. I fell in love with Arnav and Khushi at the same pace as them. But I adored Anjali and Arnav to the core. Whenever Arnav was horrible to Khushi, I thought  "Hang in there girl. If a guy loves his sister so, he'll get the universe for you. Just hang in there."

There are times when I thought "Anjali! What are you doing girl?" But Anjali was a source of inspiration for me. My younger once said to me, "Why can't you be like Anjali? Look how much she loves her brother! Why can't you and Nuren (my younger sister) love me like that?" Even my brother wanted a sister like Anjali. 

Bottom line is that I can empathise with Anjali. I get her need and wants because they are similar to mine (which I won't go into.)

She loves her husband. To her he is everything she wanted. He loves her, supports her, cares for her, worships her. She thinks that. And she is wrong. We know that. Her family knows that. But she hasn't been given enough reason to believe it. She wasn't given facts. She was given the result. The result is meaningless without the reasoning. Why do you think in maths exams they ask you to show the entire steps?

And she lured to think that she had another chance at happiness. And she took it. I would have, if I was in her place. It is a fact that I would and I am not ashamed to admit it. 

All her life, she has suffered. Be it by her parents death, her wedding being called off, her being thrown out with her brother, her brother eloping with Khushi, who she also loved dearly, her husband being a b*astard and her losing her baby. Life has never been fair to her. Never.

And today, she paid the ultimate price. She lost her child.

Another thing about me is that I am very vindictive. I never forget a slight. Ever. I remember what someone I hate did to me when I was three. Yes I do. But if the person apologises, I forgive. I don't need for someone to grovel before me. I just was a sorry and that's enough.

Anjali is not vindictive. But she doesn't forget. She detaches herself from it and isolates herself. She is needy because she is insecure. 

I have always said that Anjali is amongst the strongest in the bunch and I will stand by it. She has glass lodged in her feet and she still managed to move forward, despite being pregnant and suffering from polio. It takes immeasurable strength and presence of mind to have done that. And she did.

She's a captive of time and she has been kept in a cage all her life. Be it as a Mallik, a Raizada or a Jha. No one has given her what she wanted. Be it her family or destiny itself. She and everyone around her thought she was free, but she wasn't. 

The only person who knew her, truly knew her was ironically Shyam. He was the only person who knew what she wanted and how she dealt and faced life. He only showed her the illusion because he knew it was the only to get what he swore to get. He often only lamented his actions and I think at those times, his heart truly meant it. But he was overcome with his needs for vengeance and he overlooked his heart. 

You will bash me for saying it but did Arnav not do the same? Did he not turn away from conscience and hurt Khushi because of his sister? Is Shyam not doing the same? The difference between them is one won't ever cross certain lines and one will.

No one knew how strong Anjali really is because no one gave her the opportunity to bloom and grow. 

She grew up looking at the moon and admiring it. She always wondered why it shone and why it was beautiful. And then she realised it's light was not its own. And it gave her hope. Because she wasn't like the moon. Because she was light that is her own.

All her life, she wanted something more. Something for her. Something beautiful.

The tragedy is she will get it when she fights for it. She hasn't till now because she isn't ready to. It is in her hands and she doesn't realise it. The moment she does, her wings will unfurl and she will fly away from her cage.

To Anjali. Not Mallik, not Raizada, not Jha. Just Anjali, who is a beautiful person who deserves every bit of happiness as life can give. Maybe even more. To Anjali.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blW7MNm0FLU&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

This song is for Anjali. I've always related it to Anjali. And I don't know if it's irony or a coincidence or fate, but Ariel is my favourite Disney Princess. I like all of them but I have a soft corner for Ariel.

They are similar as well. Both are kept in cages. Both are unable to walk. Both want love. Both are willing to sacrifice for it. And one got her happily ever after and the other will get it.

To Anjali.

I will not write about Arnav and Khushi because so many of you've wrote about them so beautifully. I just wanted to focus on the little lost lady today.

Love
Nazifa
Edited by N.Mussarrat - 11 years ago
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sa]

Originally posted by: cutebarun

It isnt Anjali who is blindly in Love.. Its We, the Forum who are blinded by our Love for Whatever...

I was heart broken after the episode.. Though I Expected this! Today, the show didnt disappoint me. But the Forum did, as always.

Is this, the great IPKKND forum? No.. Its the 'Iss INSENSITIVITY ko kya Naam doo' forum.

A mother was losing her child, a human being was losing her Life, a baby was getting killed... (no, the cvs arent wrong, shows n films show these) bt whats unique is how the great, 'sensitive, retail owners of Dil, family n rituals' forum reacted.

So what if Anjali dies... She is Arnav's sister, so deservs to die. She is Malik's beti, so should be Killed... She is Shyaam's wife, so should die. Bt Shyam...should be forgiven for his mahatful revenge mission. Why? Becoz he has lived in the Pavitra Gupta House for a few days. There people, no matter what they hide, are 'naive, innocent victims'. Shyam might hav killed his baby for his 'parivaar ke Liye'.. 'extend d sympathy blanket to Shyam please...'

Anjali's baby died...! Oh Great! Snake family got 1 member reduced... Right!

Past, Babies, n Miscarriages, pain, hurt n betrayal matter only when it isnt abt Arnav and Anjali... N since the baby was concievd when Anjali n Shyam were in RM, the baby solely belongs to Raizada Clan, with an uncle who is a Malik. Enough Crime list to hate the baby.

Already we were worried abt how Anjali's baby might cry n spoil Arnav's 'rabba ve'. Now that the 'baby' threat is over, we have the 'mother' crying and laying half dead in d operation table. There goes, Arnav's Mehendi n wedding, hai na Forum...!

So what if we had a mother struggling for Life.. A baby dead before being born... Its 'Rabba ve's that bring the Trp naa! Cvs.. U hav lost it, u should hav had a shot of Arnav hugging(tightly enough) in the ambulance with the Ambulance siren being set as 'Rabba ve'...

So what if a brother was seeing his Sister, slip away frm him to death... So what if he was grief stricken n the shock is yet to sink in, he should have 'entwained his fingers' and Rabbaveyd. OMG! Another Romantic Moment spoiled.

Oh! God! The baby has the right to live... How can cvs take it away, though its fiction. Only we have the right to use Filthiest Language against an Unborn baby... As we consider all fictional characters real...

The baby had to be killed... Then, why cudnt that hav happend after the Wedding Mahotsav? And the SR... And perhaps when Arnav is in Honeymoon... The cvs could hav killed Baby and Anjali, n then let not disturb the great embodiment of Love 'Honeymoon'.

Then Cvs, could have let a welcome note for Arnav, with 'Belated Happy Death Day' of your Sister and her Baby'...!

So what if Arnav is feeling guilty for not being able to keep his promise to his di... He should 'rabba ve'...

So, what is it like when a baby dies? If its the Baby of our famous pair, then 'its d sign of divine love, maa ki ankhon ka tara, and the baby's death will create an emotional turmoil...

Bt, when its the baby...eeww 'Foetus' grown in the womb of a woman who depends on her brother, then the 'foetus' is a result of the Lust by the Woman n mahatva Revenge by her Husband'...

Why Should Arnav's wedding stop? Or he breakdown... Aftr all, its just his Sister n a baby... Big deal..!

Cvs, what to do now? Yeah.. Give the unborn baby a funeral... Then what if a few mother's heart will break, who watch d show... Or who sympathised with Anjali today... U dont have to care for them. They are mere mortals. U People listen to d almighty forum...

Give baby a funeral... Get sexy white lahenga... White for Arnav, let it rain when baby is burried.. N then aftr that Arnav can Rabba ve. We wil post a 'amazing episode' vote of thanks post for u.

Its an insensitive post, right? Yes, being a member of IPK forum, this is the max i can be sensitive.

All r free to bash, becoz I dont belong to A certain house.. Nor do i hav a past to hide. No symbolism in what i hav written... Its plain insensitive writing for an insensitive forum.

It takes time to Recover when a 'Shell of Assumptions' is broken... Wounds take time to heal... Farewell to the Loving Forum... And as Redux is a part of d Forum... Sorry n a Farewell to u all too Edited by cutebarun - 11 years ago
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Guys this is the post from S003...our beloved Shiela...please PM her your comments 😳

Where do I begin... what should I say... and yet if I don't write I feel like I'll ruin my entire long weekned...

Today was finally the day Shyam plans ended in success... like he said bena diwali ka dhamaka... after 2 attempts to kill Babuji... 2 attempts on Anjali... one on Khushi and one on Arnav... he finally was able to be successful... he killed his own child...
What more can I say...

Today Shyam used every cunning in the book... he knew how Anjali would react... he knew she would be doublely tensed because she had asked him to come and if he got caught and Arnav stood by his word what would happen, Shyam would be send to prison. He knew she would do anything to keep him safe...he knew he is above all for her even their unborn child... she would jeadordize herself, thereby their child for his safety...and even though she was hurt she would not stop because it was his safety that mattered...
Today also is the day Anjali paid the price for putting someone else over the safety and security of her child... she lost her child... I always wondered why the emphasis on the medication with Anjali... it is because she is frail... weak and actually does need to be take care of... though this part was never explained quite emphatically on the show it just dawned on me today ( I have mentioned that I'm an average viewer just looking for entertainment haven't I),

And from the sounds of happiness and laughter... ends in the scream that is to bring silence to the habitants of RM...

There were things that I really really liked today, Khushi dancing... the girl loves to dance... and this time Arnav watches her just like when he did at Aakash's engagement... at that time he had to hide it because he himself had no idea what was happening to him... Khushi noticed and felt awkard... because she did not understand...Today, he looks unabashedly, she acknowledges shyly... then she dances... but her eyes never leave him... how sweetly romantic... did I even mention to you guys just how much I love DDLJ... I have seen the movie 50 times ( I'm being conservative) in the threatre... don't judge yaar...  so when the last versus of the song played I was sublimely happy... yet I'm afraid of what it signifies... wait for me and leave the door open... proclaim me to be yours... make me to be yours... but don't tell anyone... bury it in your heart... why do I feel a seperation is on the cards...

There were many little things about the episode I liked... attention to detail that anchors the story...

Mami looking for Anjali in the middle of dancing... she has cared for this girl most of her life...Khushi noticing Anjali and going to find out if she was ok... her man's responsibility is her responsibility...A reserved Aakash dancing at his brothers wedding celebrations... he never thougth he would see the day... Khushi teasing Payal about it... ohh Khushi asking Payal (I'm making up the lines here ) ohh I didn't know jiju dances too. Nani dancing the night away... her grandson is marrying a girl she loves and knows will take care of him just as he should be taken care of... Mami and Buajis competing with each other... perfect ... NK I don't have words to tell you how you light up the screen. Then during the serious part  Arnav reacting faster than anyone else...Payal looking at Khushi when they were wheeling Anjali to the hospital... silent support needed on both ends...Aakash taking control when Arnav was besides himself with fear and taking care of everyone...

Khushi holding Arnav's hand was a very very nice touch... the silent support... lean on me ... because I can be strong for the both of us... beautiful... reminded me of Harry Potter though I must admit.

And so Arnav must now once again shoulder the responsiblity of picking up the pieces of Anjali's life for her... this time though her dreams have shattered into dust that cannot be put together... how will he bring back happiness to her life... how will he help her become whole...

Things I did not like...

Really bad ediiting...why was Payal and Nani's expression outrageous shock just as Anjali screamed... there is a moment where you go from surprise to shock people... you captured it for Arnav and Khushi but not them...

But more than anything... what I didn't like was Daljeet being rolled out with her extremely flat tummy... Really did she agree to wear the bump for precisely 2 weeks ... is that what she negotiated... For Anjali I am truly sad and upset; for Daljeet I'm kind of very pissed off... if keeping her in the show was the reason for this miscarriage then you guys should have fired her... A WHILE BACK!!!!

So honestly, here is what you want me to watch for the next few months...(if the show last that long)  Anjali distraught... Khushi and Arnav possiblily not getting married... no romance... Dadi manipulating and blaming everyone... Shyam coming back into the house... Anjali dotting over Shyam... Shyam lusting after Khushi and planning to kill Arnav... Shyam's antics failing... occasional Rabba Vey's...

Seriously though... you expect me to tune in to watch a psychopath...murderer manipulate a poor helpless woman for her money??????????? what part of entertainment is that... if I wanted to watch such heinousness I would watch criminal minds buddy...

Would it have killed you guys to show a stronger female character...one who despite her own belief in her husband decides to test him...after all she knows her brother would never do such a thing unless he was absolutely sure... couldn't she had dignity and cut her ties with him... wiped her own sindoor because he was never worth her love and devotion... I guess that would be un-Indianian woman like... too much of nayi soch I guess... nope we can't have that.

I can't believe that people don't want to show a kissing scene during prime time shows but out and out blatent murder is fine...

As you can see dear ladies of the redux I'm disheartned with the direction the show has taken... I always loved Anjali but now even I will have a hard time watching her as she clings to Shyam the person who "murdered" their child because Shyam had it right, she will need him to come out of her depression... so I impatiently wait for Doods and Tant to penn down their thoughts... because it looks like I will be hanging up laptop (ok that sounds weird, hanging up my shoes is the phrase isn't it to signify that you are finished with something?). The last month has been insane and thorough it all I have been writing here because the show good or average was fun...and I don't see fun returning to the show anytime soon. I hope the Trp's at least rise now  because I see no good in the track to come...

Thank you Sandu for before going on vacation taking care of me... Thank you Bushy for reserving for me...

Thank you Ladies for listening to my thoughts... as you might feel it in my writing the show depressed me today...

And that was my two cents

S

P.S. I don't stick around please PM me your comments...
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What a dhamakedar episode we had today. We were all expecting this plan of Shaym to be a flop-show like almost of all his plans have been so far. Oh well, you keep trying and you are bound to succeed sometime.

Like Arnav said "jahan KKGSR ho gi waha dhamaka nahin dhamakay toh honge". We got one dhamaka today. Lets see what the next one will be. Will it be the truth about Garima, or the truth of their 6 month contract marriage coming out.

I don't understand how the people on this forum can be so insensitive towards Anjali. My heart broke for her the moment she first stepped on those shards of glass. Here, take a look at Shaym's expression for the first few seconds right away after her first step on the glass shards. He does feel some regret for putting her through it but it is soon replaced by his need to take revenge for his sister. 

If today's episode proved one thing, it is that Anjali Manohar Jha can be strong. She was strong today for Shaym. One day she will be strong for herself, for her chotte and even for her baby, if it is still alive. Anjali's love for Shaym is her weakness but today it was her strength as well. I think when Anjali finally learns the truth about Shaym, she will break down, yes but she will pick herself up again. She will learn to stand up for herself and be independent which no one in her life has ever allowed her to be.

You can see the look of horror on Shaym's face for what he is about to do when Anjali first starts stumbling towards the staircase but as she draws near to it, it is replaced by an almost gleeful anticipation. He has probably been planning this for a while. He has been planning to inflict pain on the Raizadas for what they did to his sister for a long long time. Today, he is achieving that. The Raizadas won't know what hit them when they finally do learn his truth. I guess there is a reason they say revenge is a dish best served cold.

When the Song sequence starts, please explain CVs where is all the cheering and clapping and whistling coming from as RM seems to have maximum of a dozen guests only.

and what was the purpose of that hilarious music when Anjali tries to remove glass from her feet?

So who is to be blamed for the miscarriage? Is it Shaym only? Or is it Anjali as well as she took a big risk walking on a staircase with injured feet? Is Arnav to be blamed as well as he let Shaym go without keeping tabs on him even after knowing that he tried to kill both him and Khushi?

The scene at the hospital did not click with me. Perhaps, its shooting was rushed. I think the reason we got no precap/promo was that they didn't have even one episode in bank. Perhaps the editing was bad, or direction wasn't great. Perhaps it was a bit too rushed but I didn't feel the punch that the scene should have provided. I didn't feel the dread of the family who were awaiting serious news regarding their daughter. I didn't feel the horror when they found about her miscarriage. 
Edited by -Huma- - 11 years ago
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Arshi Analyzers

Reserved! 😊

update Saturday!!
Edited by areeba_blossom - 11 years ago