FF: The Hidden Truth|Ch27,Pg96 **A MUST READ**

-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Guys,

This is my new FF, which is a follow up of Kidnapped. If you have read my kidnapped FF then you'll already know that I like to write mine differently then other people, and I am open to any ideas you would want to give me. 

Since this is a follow up, I won't be doing a prologue to the story, but I'll post a character sketch so you guys know how I want the characters to be viewed as and etc. Do enjoy reading, and if you have any queries then post it on a comment here or PM me. Credits to Anjie for helping me find pictures for the character sketch and also do feel free to add me ðŸ˜†

Character Sketch

Manyata (Played by Priyal Gor)
Manyata is a confused girl who has been kidnapped by ghundas. She has moved into a new place, by trusting Aakash- who isn't what he seemed liked). Now she is learning to settle into the new place, and is trying to solve all her problems that she is facing.

Uday (Played by Ashish Kapoor)
Uday is a handsome guy, who drives girls crazy- but he has no interest in them. He tries to suceed in all his plans, no matter what it takes him. Ever since he encountered Manyata, he has started to go back to how he was when his mum was alive. He is also in love with Manyata.

Aakash (Played by Abhishek Rawat)
Aakash is/was acting as a normal down to earth kind of guy. Until his secret got exposed, Manyata was starting to fall for him. Luckily, Uday was there to help her realise the truth, and they together got rid of his spirit that was haunting Manyata (seeking for revenge).

Unniti (Played by Anika Bhargava)
Unniti is Uday's younger sister, and best friend to Manyata. She tries her best to her others around her. She always tries to remain positive when things start to go bad.

Karan (Played by Fawad Afzal Khan)
Karan is a character that comes later into the FF. 

Jay (Played by Shritama Mukherjee)
Jay is a wealthy girl, who think she can get everything by money. She can be selfish at times, but when knowing the truth, the kind side of her comes out.

Rahul (Played by Imran Abbas)😳
He is the twin brother of Aakash, but is completely different from him. They're aren't identical, but have some features which are the same. Rahul is a kind, funny guy that is easy going and cares alot for his girlfriend (Jay). He usually brings out the good side in Jay.

Brijraj- Manyata's Father (Played by Shahbaz Khan)
Brijraj is a caring father, but when he get angry, his anger gets uncontrollable. He killed Manyata's mother due to his anger, and now is regretting his actions.

Aahana- Manyata's cousin (Played by Diana Penty)
Aahana is a bubbly girl who likes to be in a positive atmosphere. She can't stand two people having fights and she feels that she should sort them out. She is also a bollywood/film addict.

Zayn (played by Zayn Malik)
Zayn is a normal guy that Manyata and Aahana accidently meet. He is a great friend, and gives out advice when it is needed. He also has good taste in fashion or buying items.

Edited by -Niha- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Niha- thumbnail
~*~PM List~*~

Anjalika13
nityah
please6
akshi_t
MsLuscious
sonam4980
Kruths97
Gods_child
AKlover101
wendy25
sowmyadharini
janeniroopa
-Nahi-
shruti-love
Khawaunju
smilingsona
Add123
dumas
magicalworld
adventure_gurl
sabzkhan
angel4184
-Priya01
Surya.Ravi
K.K.Monster
angelina_angel
Shahid_lover
ultravioletray
udaymanyata4eva
-JEHAN-
fia21
-Kareena-
vampire12345678
shehroon_riaz
Anam Ali
Shals9
Amibaiju
crazy4ZaynMalik
princessnia
kitzdoll
Jarin04
livvy
lilybabes

To be added to the PM list please comment asking to be added or PM me, with the subject as "The Hidden Truth PM List"
Edited by -Niha- - 11 years ago
please6 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow it seems intreting plzzz update asap and thanks for the pm
Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lol niha fawad.. Edited by Gods_child - 12 years ago
-Niha- thumbnail

u shud have been there when i first planned to put him in. the others had to plead me into putting him into a better character. they're scared that sarah will never forgive us 🤣
akshi_t thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can't wait to read it...update soon!!!!  ðŸ˜Š 
SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really nice!! Excited to read it! I really liked ur Kidnapped FF so I'm sure this 1 will be really good too!! Can u plz add me to the pm list? Thanks!!:)
MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I l0ve u i l0ve u i l0ve u swtheart i cant believe my eyes y0u put FAWAD in ur st0ry u r da bestest friend in this w0rld:D I lubed this surprise niha:)
MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Wait w0t kind of charcter is he? Have u y0u made him a villain or s0mthng???:S