Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys, thank you once again for all the lovely comments :D. So everyone thought that the last update was kinda short, so I decided to post a longer update. Lol rly? Sorry, just being a bit sarcastic, anywayz today's update is gonna be long. Yaay, and something big is gonna happen, well i guess you cud call it big, i'll just let you decided πŸ˜† I'm rly excited hehe, okay so do enjoy, do comment and please leave me some feedback. 

Chapter 16
Up all night...

We pull out of our hug when we hear a knock on the door.

"Must be Aahana, I'll get it," I say, and then I walk towards the door. I open it and in comes an excited Aahana.

"OMG! You should have seen his place, it's amazing. And appearently he's got this disease called the human echo and he keeps echoing things back. It's really sad, like the hiccups," She bursts out saying.

"Well hello to you too," I say, closing the door. "Looks like you've been tricked."

"What?" She asks me confused.

"C'mon have you ever heard about a disease to do with echoes. That's stupid. Aahana, you really are gullible," I tell her, and then she starts laughing.

"You don't know, he told me himself," She says.

"Okay don't believe me then," I tell her. Then Uday comes to see why we were laughing so much.

"OMG? What's Uday doing here?" Aahana asks me.

"We made up to each other," I tell her.

"Awww... that's a great thing. So shall I put the kettle on?" Aahana says.

"Sure..." Uday says, not sure on what to say after meeting Aahana.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to her," I tell him. We all go to the kitchen and help out.

"So you guys just made up to each other?" Aahana says.

"Yeah..." Uday tells her. 

"Aww... how sweet. So how many sugars?" She asks.

"1," I say.

"2," Uday says.

"Then that's 3 for me," Aahana tells us, and then randomly bursts out laughing.

"What?" I ask her.

"Don't worry, something that Zayn said," She tells me.

"Okay, so Uday you free tomorrow?" I ask.

"Yeah, wanna go out some place?" He asks me.

"Dunno, maybe another outing with the others?" I say.

"Guys, why don't we go partying tomorrow?" Aahana suggests.

"Yeah why not, haven't been to a party in ages," I say.

"Yeah I don't mind either," Uday says.

"Then that's settled," Aahana says smiling. She hands us our tea and we go to the living with biscuits.

"So how long have you guys known each other?" Aahana asks.

"About 6 months now," Uday says.

"And when did you start having fights?" She questions. I give her a look but she ignores it.

"Errm... 2 months ago..." Uday staggers.

"Alright... so you guys have known each other for some time then," She carries on.

"Yeah... Aahana really stop it with the questions," I say.

"I'm sorry, only trying to socialize," She says.

"Aahu, this isn't back home okay?" I tell her.

"Okay," She says.

"So you two are cousins?" Uday asks.

"Yeah we are, been together since we were babies. We used to eat, watch tv, go to sleep and be sick together," Aahana says laughing.

"Yeah we are... but Aahu you didn't have to say all of that," I say.

"Aww... Manu did I embarrass you?" She says. I just give her a look again and she shuts up.

"So who's party is this we're going to tomorrow?" Uday asks Aahana.

"Well... I was invited by a friend..." Aahana says. That's weird, Aahana doesn't have any friends here.

"Friend? Here?" I question her. Something was up. She starts curling her hair and smiling.

"Hmm... yeah. Didn't you know Manu? I have 2 friends who live her too you know," She says, and then she stops curling her hair with her finger.

"Okay then... i've got to go now. Unnati will be waiting for me," Uday tells me.

"Okay bye, see you tomorrow then," I say.

"Byeee," Aahana says.

[next day]

We step into the darkened place. There were coloured spotlights everywhere, and people were dancing madly. The music was really loud; we couldn't hear what the other was saying.

Uday moves his lips but I don't understand what he was telling me.

"What?! I can't hear you, say it louder!" I exclaim. We move across thousands of bodies on the dance floor, into the corner of the place where it was a bit quieter.

"Manyata I said, we should stick together or we'd get lost," Uday exclaims.

"Oh! I get it now. Oye where's Aahana gone!" I ask him.

"I don't know!" He replies back. 

"We have to find her!" I tell him. He nods, and we go around the place again.

"Hold my hand, then we won't get spilt up!" Uday says. I told his hand, and we walk into the jungle of bodies in the club once again. I accidently stand on somebodies foot, and I see their mouth move into a perfect o.

"Hurry up Uday! Keep moving!" I exclaim, not wanting to be caught my the person. We end up making it to the other end of the club but Aahana wasn't there.

"Where is that girl!" I say in frustration.

"Oh well, let her enjoy the party, wanna dance?" Uday says.

"Okay then," I reply back. We go back onto the dance floor and start dancing with the other people. Thug le comes on, and everyone goes wild.

"It's been ages since I've been to a party. Aahana is always the party type of person," I tell Uday.

"Aahana does seem like it. She's... she's quite hyper," Uday tells me.

"Yeah she can be at time. People get used to it afterwards," I say. We both laugh, Aahana was crazy at times.

Suddenly the music changes and a song comes up that I don't really know. It was an English song. 

"What's this song called?" I ask Uday wondering if he knew.

"I think it's up all night, look they're performing it live," He replies back to me. I look towards the way that he was pointing at. Yup they were performing it live. And Zayn seemed to be there on the stage.

"OMG! I know him!" I exclaim.

"Really? When did you meet him?" Uday asks me.

"When Aahana drove into his bike and nearly killed him. It was Zayn who choose my car for me," I tell him.

"Aahana must have known about them performing," Uday says.

"Yeah, I think she's got a crush on him. Poor thing, he probably has a girlfriend," I say. I then push past people and Uday follows behind me.

"Look isn't that Aahana over there?" Uday asks me. I look there, and there she was. In the crowd of people near the stage; jumping around.

_________

Okay so the update wasn't that long... I'm actually going to this place so I had to rush it. Will try to update tomoz and carry on with the party scene. Sorry about not sending out PMs, will try to send them ASAP.

Edited by -Niha- - 11 years ago
-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

yippeee...i m the first one to comment...
ok ..i was actually trying to find you here at forum...but i come across your update...
 girl...you are just doing awesome job...
"You are doing awesome job" the human echo
seriously ..i m loving aahana...she is a unique piece...isn't it...
finally they made up...yippeee...again...
i m missing those day too...😭

so aahana is upto something...her two friends...is one of them zayn???

I knew it...one of them has to be zayn ..

awww...its superb yaar...loved it...

Edited by nityah - 11 years ago
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nityah

yippeee...i m the first one to comment...
ok ..i was actually trying to find you here at forum...but i come across your update...
 girl...you are just doing awesome job...
"You are doing awesome job" the human echo
seriously ..i m loving aahana...she is a unique piece...isn't it...
finally they made up...yippeee...again...
i m missing those day too...😭

so aahana is upto something...her two friends...is one of them zayn???

comment in progresss...🀣

Yup are you ;)
lol actually well yesterday i went someplace. and then my mum was like, oh we're going some where today as well. and im like oh noo o.o so im doing the update instead of my homework 🀣

"i'm doing the update instead of my homework" πŸ€£ 🀣 shudn't get that echoing in places, i'd be in trouble then. πŸ˜†

Lol i love aahana too, she reminds me of some of my friends and me. lol, i can be as crazy as her sometimes... can't control what i say *curls hair* hehe 🀣

lmao aahana being up to something, well u'll find out very very soon 🀣

lol comment in progress... u copy cat 🀣 btw dont worry about spamming here. i can't seem to find u anywhere else. and plus i think im going soon... :/ rly wanna finish the update today 
-StarlitFire- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Niha-

Yup are you ;)
lol actually well yesterday i went someplace. and then my mum was like, oh we're going some where today as well. and im like oh noo o.o so im doing the update instead of my homework 🀣

"i'm doing the update instead of my homework" πŸ€£ 🀣 shudn't get that echoing in places, i'd be in trouble then. πŸ˜†

Lol i love aahana too, she reminds me of some of my friends and me. lol, i can be as crazy as her sometimes... can't control what i say *curls hair* hehe 🀣

lmao aahana being up to something, well u'll find out very very soon 🀣

lol comment in progress... u copy cat 🀣 btw dont worry about spamming here. i can't seem to find u anywhere else. and plus i think im going soon... :/ rly wanna finish the update today 

am i a copy cat...?????
ohh..yes i am
awww..you are going soon...even i am...you don't  know today everything become so unbalanced in my life...

-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nityah

am i a copy cat...?????
ohh..yes i am
awww..you are going soon...even i am...you don't  know today everything become so unbalanced in my life...

Awww... what happened? πŸ˜­  Lol yes ur my copy cat 🀣  "Yes ur my copy cat" Echoed 🀣 🀣 🀣
-Niha- thumbnail
@nitz  i gtg now. I cudn't send out any PMs... :( 
byeee  πŸ€— x
-StarlitFire- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Niha-

@nitz  i gtg now. I cudn't send out any PMs... :( 

byeee  πŸ€— x

bye sweety...
SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!! Do continue soon!!:D
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKlover101

Awesome update!! Do continue soon!!:D

thank you fizza! will try to cont. soon :D
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lovely update dear ...thxs for the video ...cute guy with a melodious voice😳...thxs for the pm πŸ€—