Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ManVeer4ever

Loved the part Niha <33 the way he caresses her hair & all . AHH it was so dreamy <333 & then those nightmares & flashbacks all were put up so much well ! (: you're a gifted writer :D

aww thanks😳 really glad that you loved it. Thank you once again😳

Originally posted by: akshi_t

oh fr the kidnapping and all??...really??...omg...nw m really eager to read the next chp...cont as soon as u cn!! 😍  

yeaah, afterall it is a follow up of kidnapped. like the twilight saga😆 will try to update soon, rly glad to hear that ur eager to read the next part :)
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKlover101

Nice update Niha!! I'm really looking forward to reading the next one so continue soon n thanks for the pm!!!:)

thanks fizza, rly glad that u liked it. will try to continue soon and no probz about the PM

Originally posted by: dumas

awesome update loved it glad she told him about the nightmares loved how uday is always there for her and karan what is he up to thanks for the pm 

thanks, really glad that you loved it. guess u will have to find out about karan in the following chapters😆 no probz about the PM :)
-Niha- thumbnail

thanks dear😳

thanks 🤗

Originally posted by: -Priya01

Lovely update...thxs for the pm 🤗

thanks priya dii, no probz about the PM😳
-Niha- thumbnail
Hey guys, here's Chapter 7. Thanks for the wonderful comments, really glad that most people are happy for me continuing the FF again. I'll try to update more regularly here if I get time. Otherwise, enjoy reading, and do comment.

Part 7-

We both step into the park. Hand in hand, we walk with the others. I don't want to let go of his hand, who knew where I would go in the busy crowd. I look above me, the massive roller coaster intimidating me. Just like my nightmare. 

"Uday, I'm afraid," I whisper.

"Don't worry, I'm here with you," Uday tells me.

"So guys, what ride should we go on to first?" Rahul asks.

"Hmm, me and Karan want to go on the bumper cars. Let's all go on those first?" Unnati says.

"Yeah that's great," Jay replies back, and everyone agrees. We all sit in our own bumper cars, anxiously waiting for the people to let us started driving. Then a loud beep goes off, and everyone starts to move around. All you could hear where people screaming as the cars bumped, and laughter after someone succeeded in hitting someone they were targeting on for ages. 

"Did you like that Manu?" Uday asks me after we get off the car.

"Yup, it was amazing. I hit you like those of times. But Rahul was so funny, he kept screaming like a girl," I laugh. Rahul looks offended again.

"How do you know that the scream wasn't from Karan," he says.

"Well I saw your mouth open and I swear that scream came from you," I say, and Karan looks at us confused.

"Rahul's a bit scared of things," Unnati explains to him and he nods. I look over at Uday and he looks tensed. I knew I'd have to find out about it soon.

"Hey leave the subject," Jay says. "Let's go on the roller coaster next." I start to get worried, I didn't want to go on the roller coaster.

"Uday, I don't want to go on it," I whisper.

"But princess, it's not that bad. It's really fun," he tells me.

"But Uday, it was in my nightmare. I hate them, please. I don't want to go on it, you go instead," I tell him.

"Fine, I won't go either then," He says.

"But-," I start.

"No buts," Uday interrupts.

"Rahul, you have to go ok. I want to see your reaction," Unnati says. Rahul seems scared and gulps.

"Look Rahul, you have to prove to them that your not scared of anything okay sweety?" Jay says in that annoying lovey dovey voice.

"Okay," he replies back in that annoying voice as well.

"Well me and Manyata aren't going to go," Uday says. "We wanted to..."

"We wanted to go on the merry-go-round," I say, eyeing the children having rides on it.

"Okay then," They say and we all go our separate ways. Me and Uday walk towards the merry-go-round. 

"Uday, is something bothering you? I mean if you want to you can talk to me about it," I tell him.

"Well. . . oh don't worry. It's nothing," he says.

"Come on yaar, I know there's something wrong. 'You do know that your so bad at lying,' " I mimic. 

"Okay, I'll tell you then," He says giving up. By now we were on the side of the theme park, near the flower gardens.  It was an amazing view with many different coloured flowers and a nice lake nearby. I could just make out people on peddle boats; talking, laughing and having fun. We walk up to the place, and get on to a boat.

"So, what are you hiding from me? Is it something to do with Karan?" I ask him.

"I don't know, there just seems. . . well to me it seems that there's something wrong with him. I don't trust him. And. . . Unnati, she. . ." He staggers.

"What about Unnati Uday?" I ask, we both peddle the boat.

"Well this happened a long time ago..." he starts off. "Unnati was about 16 when it happened. . . she was madly in love with a guy, and apparently he loved her back as well. Then one day, she saw him kissing another girl, and since that day. . ." he looks away. "Since that day she never trusted anyone. It effected her so badly, she went into depression. And since that day, I got worried for her. It was like I lost my choti." I take a moment to take in the information. There was a long silence between us. It must have been really bad for her; I mean to be cheated on. You start loving a guy so much and he says the same thing back to you, and then you see him kissing another girl. That was heartbreaking.

"Now I understand why. . . why you were acting like this," I say.

"Yeah, you probably think I'm being over protective," he says laughing a little.

"Oye, of course not. If I was in your place I would be worried. But Karan seems like a nice guy. You should see how it goes, you maybe it might work out, you never know," I try to make things positive.

"Yeah, he seems alright so far. So shall we go on that merry-go-round?" He says.

"That'd be awesome. Then could we go buy ice cream?" I ask him. 

"Of course," He tells me. We both get off the boat, and head towards the merry-go-round. After we've had a ride, we meet up with the others.

"How was the roller coaster?" I ask them.

"It. . . was. . . A. . .M. . . A. . . Z. . . I. . . N. . .G" Rahul spells out. I couldn't help but laugh, he looked like he was drunk.

"Dude, you ok? You seem really hyper," Uday says.

"Me want to go on again" he says in a childish voice.

"No, no more baby, you've already been on it twice," Jay says, and pulls Rahul away from the roller coaster.

"I don't know how he went on it again. Seriously, the first time was enough for me," Karan says, and we all laugh.

"You know what Rahul needs now?" Unnati asks.

"No what does Rahul need now?" Rahul says, and everyone laughs at him.

"Oh nevermind," Unnati says once she's finished laughing.

"Come on guys, let's go and get some ice cream," I say, and everyone agrees with me. We all walk up to the ice cream van.

"Okay so what ice creams do you guys want?" Karan asks.

"Whippy for me," I say. "With a chocolate flake."

"Same here," Uday says.

"Same," Rahul says.

"I want whippy ice cream with strawberry sauce," Jay says.

"I'd like an orange ice lolly," Unnati says.

"Same for me as well then, an orange ice lolly," Karan says. Uday then goes up on to for the ice cream.

"Oye, I'm gonna pay for mine okay?" I say annoyed.

"Nope, I'm paying for them," he protests back, and quickly hands the money. Then he's about to take the ice cream from the lady when he freezes. I look at them confused. The girl looked around our age, and she had black medium lengthen hair. 

"You?" Uday says shocked.

Edited by -Niha- - 11 years ago
SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update!! I'm really eager to read the next update so continue soon n thanks for the pm:D
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKlover101

Nice update!! I'm really eager to read the next update so continue soon n thanks for the pm:D

thanks fizza😳 will try to continue soon, and no probz about the PM :D
aslsifjsdlvjmdi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely ty fr pm loved it 
vampire12345678 thumbnail
it was great who was that girl??????????? udays ex girlfriend of childhood best friend or someone related to his past
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khawaunju

lovely ty fr pm loved it 

thanks anushka😳 no probz about the PM :)
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vampire12345678

it was great who was that girl??????????? udays ex girlfriend of childhood best friend or someone related to his past

thanks dear😳 well you get to find out in the following updates. but it is something related to the past.