Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: princessnia

Wow wow wow.loved it 2 th core.Cont soon dear.

thanks nia😳 rly glad that you loved it :D will try to continue soon! ;)
-Niha- thumbnail
Hey guys, so here's chapter 17. Party scene continued. Do enjoy reading, do comment and do leave me feedback..

Chapter 17
over doing it...

I touch the person's shoulder and she turns around. But it wasn't Aahana.

"Uday..." I start off.

"I pointed over there," He said in defence. We walk further, and call out for Aahana.

"Aahana?" I ask as I tap at another girl's shoulder. Then she turns around and it was her, smiling.

"Hello..." She says.

"Someone has a lot of explaining to do," I say to her, raising my eyebrow. She gulps, and nods her head. We walk back to the quieter area, and sit near the bar.

"I'm sorry! I thought that if I told you then you wouldn't have come here," She says.

"Aahu, so he told you? You weren't even invited were you?" I say.

"Well... don't say that. Of course I was invited. Or why would he even mention it to me?" She tells me, curling her hair.

"Just admit it, you have a crush on Zayn don't ya?" I say, winking at her. She looks like she feels uncomfortable, and motions me with her eyes at Uday. "Erm... Uday can you go and get my jacket from the car, it's freezing here."

"But it's not even that cold, it's boiling here," He says.

"Please, I feel really cold," I say, trying to do a puppy face.

"Okay then," He says, giving up.

"So...?" I question her.

"Okay maybe I do, he's really cute," Aahana tells me, smiling.

"I thought so!" I say, happy with myself. "But Aahana dear, you know..."

"What?" She asks.

"Well he's famous isn't he. I mean he's a singer. What are the likely chances that he'd become your boyfriend," I tell her. This upsets her.

"Your right, he's probably going out with someone or has a girlfriend," Aahana says, looking away. Just then Zayn makes his way towards us, smiling at Aahana.

"Aahana, he's coming this way," I tell her, and she looks back again. Then another girl comes in between us and Zayn, and them two randomly start kissing.

"Okay... this isn't awkward," I say.

"Your always right! It's not fair, I don't stand a chance," Aahana says, annoyed.

"Oye, don't say that. You don't even know if he was a girlfriend or not," I say, trying to make the atmosphere positive.

"No... we just saw them kiss," Aahana says. Then we look towards where the girl and Zayn kissed, but the girl wasn't there. Neither was Zayn.

"Oh... they've gone," I say.

"Probably too busy to talk to us," Aahana states. "Oye, can I have a champagne."

"Wait, your gonna drink alcohol?" I exclaim.

"Yeah why not? Always drink a bit at home," She replies back.

"Aahana..." I say, with a warning tone on.

"C'mon just chill," She says. She gets handed a bottle, and she pours two cups with the clear liquid. "Here, try it. It's nice."

I nervously take the glass. The last time I tried it, it tasted horrible. I slowly take a sip, expecting it to be the same. But this one tasted nicer. "This is really nice," I say.

"Told you," She says. Aahana then gulps it all down, and pours in more into her glass. I drink mine slowly, and after some time she refills mine again.

"Don't you think we've had too much?" I say, after my 5th glass.

"Nah," She says. She then sips her 5th glass. "I think that's enough for me. Here have some more," and she pours in more liquid into my glass. I drink it in one go.

"I think I've had too much," I say, I stand up and I feel a bit dizzy. "Aahana where's Uday gone, he should have been here ages ago."

"I dunno, probably dancing somewhere," She says, walking onto the dance floor again.

"I need to know if he came back though!" I exclaim trying to follow Aahana.

"Oh you go and do that. I wanna have some fun," She says.

"Aahu come back, I don't want to be left by myself!" I say, but she doesn't hear me. Oh well, might as well leave her to have some fun. I walk in different directions, trying to find Uday. Soon my vision becomes blurry, and I have to squint to see properly.

"Uday?" I say, going up to a person.

"Hey Princess..." the person says. All of a sudden I feel dizzy, and I nearly fall but gain my balance on the person's hand.

"Sorry," I say, trying to move away. But the person hands on to my hand.

"Where you going baby?" It asks me. This wasn't Uday, I could easily tell.

"Let go off me!" I say, trying to get my hand back. But the dizziness and blurriness of my eye sight didn't help at all. "Uday!" I start yelling.

"Oye, who's this Uday Buday," the guy says, laughing at the name.

"Shut up! Let go of me, you idiot," I say, and then I kick his foot and he let's go off my hand. I try to run somewhere, and make it outside with the guy's screams echoing.

The cool breeze relieves me, and I sit down on to the grass. I was alone again; my eye sight wasn't good and I left really dizzy. I hear the guy's voice again. 

"Princess where are you?" He says. I try to crawl away, to a place where he wouldn't see me. Then I bump into a pair of feet.

"Manu, what are you doing out her?" Uday says.

"Uday? Uday there's guys looking for me, I can't see properly, and I feel really diz-" I say, but then my head goes all weird and everything goes black.

[Uday POV]

"Uday? Uday there's guys looking for me, I can't see properly, and I feel really diz-" She says, but then she falls on to the ground. I pick her up in my arms, and walk towards the club. Aahana must have known what had happened to Manyata.

I search through the people but Aahana wasn't in sight. Then someone touches my shoulder and I turn around. It was her, again.

"You?" I say.

"Yes it's me, who's this your girlfriend?" She mocks me.

"Just you leave me alone! Don't you think you've already done enough to mess my life!" I exclaim.

"I dunno," She says winking, and then she walks away. I hated her so much. 

Walking through the crowd again, I see the guy who Manyata knew. I go upto him.

"Hey, just wondering if you knew where Aahana was?" I ask him.

"Yeah, she's over there dancing with that guy," he tells me. "What happened to Manyata?"

"I think she passed out. I need to find Aahana quick," I tell him.

"Here, let me help you," he says, and go up to Aahana. Then Aahana follows him up to me.

"Uday, what happened to Manyata?" She asks, worried.

"I think she passed out, we need to take her home quickly," I say.

"Oh no, must have been all those drinks. She told me she thought she had too much," Aahana says. "Zayn, could you help us?"

"Of course," Zayn says. He then clears a pathway for us to walk through and we all follow him. We all go into my car and I start driving.

_____

Okay so that was the update :D I thought that maybe you guys would want to pick out a name for ice cream girl and maybe an actress for her? Please leave ur suggestions. Thanks :D

Edited by -Niha- - 11 years ago
-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing chappy niha 
loved.it...
so Aahana having a crush on Zayn ..kwl...
and M passes after drinking alchol...i thought you'll make her do some naughty and funny thing😆
but nevermind...😉 
will be waiting for next update tomorrow night😛

Edited by nityah - 11 years ago
Mahibeejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it...SANYA-this is the name I suggest for ice cream girl but it's up to u...thanks for update...
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing Update Niha

I knew it Aahaana and Zayny so cute

Manyata drunkard fell asleep poor Uday becharah gt left alone

Cont Soon
SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update as always Niha!! Loved it!! Do continue soon n thanks for the pm:D
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nityah

amazing chappy niha 

loved.it...
so Aahana having a crush on Zayn ..kwl...
and M passes after drinking alchol...i thought you'll make her do some naughty and funny thing😆
but nevermind...😉 
will be waiting for next update tomorrow night😛

thanks nitty ;) glad to hear that you loved it. ðŸ˜† i swear ur always stalking me now... 🤣

yuup😳 aahana and zayn = perfect  but more amazayn if it was me and zayn. i already have a couple name some people on IF made for me. zayniha 😆 or zeniha however its spelt 🤣

Erm... i think im still an innocent 13 year old🤔 but there is a scene that might come up...

okay lol will update today, or ur gonna stalk me even more...
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amibaiju

Loved it...SANYA-this is the name I suggest for ice cream girl but it's up to u...thanks for update...

thanks dear, glad to hear that you loved it :D
thanks again, thats a lovely name, just need an actress now... :/
-Niha- thumbnail

thanks dear, glad to hear that you loved it! :D
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Amazing Update Niha

I knew it Aahaana and Zayny so cute