Chapter 17 is another lovely one ...thxs for the pm dear 🤗

PS: sorry for being late dear 😳

Thank you Priya dii again. Lol don't worry about being late 🤗
no probz about the PM :) x
-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Priya01

Chapter 18 is nice ...what are they hiding ...i really wanna know😉 for the pm ...on my way to read chapter 19

Lol, you'll find out soon. No probz about the PM, lol okay take ur time :D x
-Niha- thumbnail
Hey guys. Here's chapter 20. Feels like I've done soo many updates. Also the FF is soon going to come to its end, about 2 or more parts to go. And maybe there might be a nice surprise stored in for you guys at the end of the FF. So enjoy reading, and do comment as it encourages me to write.

Chapter 20
Running away, once again...

[Aahana POV]

The others quickly arrive and I start to worry as each second passes.

"Guys, what if something bad happens to her. She still could be drunk," I say.

"Aahana, don't worry. We will find her, I promise," Zayn says.

"But what if we don't?" I say. He then strokes my cheeks with his fingers.

"We will. We just need a plan..." He says.

"Guys, are you sure Manyata isn't playing hide and seek?" Uday randomly says.

"Hide and seek. Really Udayveer, it's not the time to joke round," I say, annoyed by his comment.

"No I mean it. When people are drunk they do the weirdest things," He replies back.

"But she's no where. I've looked for her everywhere. Have you seen her room? I think she's mashed a glass," I tell him.

"Really?" He says in shock.

"Yeah, go and look for yourself then," I say. "C'mon." I guide them to her room her I first saw the evidence. They stare at the mess in shock.

"What happened?" Zayn asks.

"I'm not sure. I got this letter from her," I say, handing the letter to him. "She said she heard our conservation. I think she got angry and threw the glass."

"But how could she hear? She was fast asleep," Uday says.

"Maybe she woke up," I say.

"But where could she have gone?" Zayn asks, and he passes the note to Uday.

"I'm not sure," I say.

"Well where ever she's gone she can't be that far," Uday confidently says.

"Actually... we might have a slight problem there. She could be anywhere right now," I say, not knowing what to do.

"What if she's gone to someone's house?" Zayn suggests.

"But who else does she know except her old home?" I say out loud.

"She could have gone back home..." Uday staggers.

"I'll phone Uncle and ask him," I say, walking over to the house phone. I pick it up and dial the number which I have own off by heart for years now.

"Hello?" A female voice says on the other line.

"Sorry, but is this Brijraj's house?" I ask, not sure on who was talking.

"Yes this is and who are you?" She asks me.

"I'm his niece. Is he home right now?" I ask.

"Yes he is, but he is quite busy," The lady says. In the background I hear two people shouting. "Do you want me leave a message for him?"

"Yes please. Could you ask him if Ma...Moniya has been to visit him. I need to know urgently," I tell her. 

"Okay, hold on a second," The lady tells me. It seems like she is asking him and then she comes on to the phone again. I realise that the shoutings had ended.

"He said that she's here," The lady tells me.

"Okay, thank you!" I say before putting the phone down. "C'mon, everyone in the car."

"Where we going?" Uday asks.

"I know where she is. She went to visit her dad," I tell them.

[Manyata POV]

"Tell me now!" I shout at him. He still stays quiet.

"Your hiding something from me! Tell me! I'm your daughter!" I say, getting annoyed with him.

"Look beetha..." he starts off. A women appears from the living room, and soon I realise it was the ice cream girl.

"Brij, someone is on the phone. She wants to talk to you," She says.

"Sanya, I'll talk to you later. Wait a minute okay?" Dad tells her.

"Dad, who's this? What is she doing her?" I ask him, suspicious. This girl was literally everywhere I went.

"Manyata, I never got the chance to tell you this but..." He starts saying.

"But what dad! How many times do you have to hide things from me? Don't you trust me, am I not your daughter?" I ask.

"Moniya beetha, don't say that. Of course your my daughter. I was going to tell you but," he says, but I interrupt him again.

"But when dad? Never?" I say. I felt so angry that I could have killed him but I'm more wiser than that. I'm nothing like my dad.

"I was going to tell you," He quietly says.

"Why don't you just tell me now then? Who is this girl? What part of that don't you understand?" I say, slowly and clearly.

"She's... she's my..." He staggers.

"Brij, why don't you tell her?" She says. I give her a glare and she quietens down.

"Shut up, I'm not even talking to you," Dad says. "Look Moniya, she's my fianc."

"Dad you what!" I exclaim.

"Yes you heard right, I'm engaged to your 'Dad'" Sanya says.

"This is disgusting! First you kill mum and now... I should have never come back!" I say, and then I open the door and close it angrily.

I had given him a second chance but he had ruined it. He betrayed my mum and went after a younger girl. The same girl that Uday knew. I couldn't stand this at all, I had no where to go again. No place to call home.

I go back to my car and sit there for a while. Loneliness started creeping up on me again. I should have known he'd do something like that, if he could kill someone then why not. And to think that I forgave him. I did forgive him. He never told me, I never knew. 

But the thing that puzzled me the most was the ice cream girl. She was called Sanya. But how did she meet my dad? And what relationship did she have with Uday? Getting annoyed, I start the engine and drive anyway into the unknown.

I needed to go some place that calms me down. I needed to think things over. To plan what to do next. It's a funny thing; my instant reaction is always to run away. My third time I've ran away from all my problems, but each time I get another. Maybe I needed to stop from running away from my problems all the time. Maybe I just needed to find the solution.
Edited by -Niha- - 11 years ago
-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG...A NEW TWIST...
loved it sweety...
its getting intresting...
and lolz...she again ran away...
can't wait to read more...
Edited by nityah - 11 years ago
-The_Tomboy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yikesss!! that was a great twist!!
Hmmm sanya she seems quite creepy!!
Loved the update!!
Edited by Gowri05 - 11 years ago
Jarin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg can't wait 2 read d rest
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jarin04

Omg can't wait 2 read d rest

thanks jarin. Have finished updating now :D
Mahibeejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it yarr...amazing as usuall!!! But I m dying to know abt the suspense now...please reveal it soon...thanks for this update and PM...
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG LOVED THE TWIST!
Niha you are literally killing me girl.
So the ice-cream girl is related to both Uday and Brijraj. Poor Manyata must be so frustrated. Dying to read the next part. Update soon!
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nityah

OMG...A NEW TWIST...

loved it sweety...
its getting intresting...
and lolz...she again ran away...
can't wait to read more...

Loool. wow ive done loads of twists and turns now ðŸ˜† there's like at least one twist in an update 🤣
thanks nitty ðŸ˜‰
lool yup, loads of suspense still. u get to find a bit about ice cream girl ðŸ˜†
yeaah, its rly funny. wish i was her i'd be rly kool to run away all the time 🤣
lol okaay, will try to update soon x