Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -JEHAN-

that was a cute update...but i really wanna know about what they are hiding from her??😳and that ice cream girl mystery too...so plz dear update soon!!

thx dear, will try to update soon
vampire12345678 thumbnail
please update soon i am dying to know what they are hiding from manyata please update soon u rock and i love your writing
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vampire12345678

please update soon i am dying to know what they are hiding from manyata please update soon u rock and i love your writing

thx dear, glad to hear that you loved it. will try to update soon
-Niha- thumbnail
Hey guys, so here's chapter 19. Loads of new twists and turns happen in it, so do enjoy reading. Also lately I've realised that I have more silent readers then I used to😆 Please silent readers, please comment. I really want to hear your opinions and just by reading comments it makes me write more otherwise I think that no one likes the ff and therefore I shouldn't continue it... Anywayz do enjoy read, do comment and criticize me etc.

Chapter 19
Escaping from loneliness...

I open my eyes. Silence. I look around for either of them. The voice; two voices. But there's none. Not a soul in sight. Sitting up, I assess the area. The chair was gone. And so were the medicine. There was still the glass on the side table, but it had been refilled with water. I take the glass slowly, but about to gulp down some water, but then.

But then I remember the conversation. And in anger I throw the glass to the floor. It shatters into a million pieces and the water splashes everywhere. They were hiding something from me. Something big.

I get out of the bed. Careful not to allow my feet to go in contact with the shards of glass. I walk towards the door, and look at the mess I have caused. I don't care what they thought. It was just a glass. Then I saw a piece of glass near the door. No where near where the other pieces where, and so I carefully pick it up.

"Your just like me. Lonely, excluded. Not wanted," I say, looking at it. "Out of all the places you could have landed, you came here. All by yourself." A hot tear streams down my face. I wipe it away, and clench my fists. I had to stay strong. I needed to do something about all of this.

I walk around the place; to make sure if anyone was there. As I pass the bathroom, the shower was turned on. So Aahana must have been taking a shower. I walking into my room again, grabbing a page from a note and a pen, I start writing. Then I leave the paper on the side table, where the glass once stood.

Once done, I walk back into the corridor. Grabbing my car keys, I head out of the apartment. Out of the building, and straight into my car. Turning on the engine I think to myself; this was the right thing to do, none of them care about it. Gripping the steering wheel tightly, I start driving. Whizzing off to the place where I once used to love. Where all my happiness used to lay; until the tragic event which happened half a year ago.

I wonder if everything will be exactly the same, after her death. If he still owned the house; if my bedroom was tidied after I left. If the house has been cleaned at all. But the most that I think about is how I'm going to talk to him, to forgive him. To get my previous life back. I keep driving quick, determined to go there and tell him everything. Oh how I missed my father, if only I stayed. If only I listened to him at the very beginning. 

Then I think back to the apartment. What would they think? The glass was still left; they'd get hurt. Aahana would get really worried about me. Should I go back there? No I shouldn't, I left them the note. And why should I go back if they're keeping something big from me?

I soon enter my home town. How nice it seemed just visiting this place. A place where I knew up, where me and my family used to roam around. All the happy times; the joyful memories. All vanished after her death. I drive past the streets slowly, stopping at places and remembering old times. The park, the beach, the shops. Friends houses, families, and neighbors. And slowly I head to where my home was. Nervous as I get closer to the place each second.

I park outside the house as I look at it. It hadn't changed at all from the outside. Only the grass had gotten longer, about knee height now, and so did the plants. He was never into gardening; no wonder the front garden was in this state. I take a moment to plan. To think about what I was to say to him. Then I start a deep breath to calm myself down and I get out of the car. Slowly, taking small steps, I make it to the front door. Then I bring my hand to knock on the door but I stop. I couldn't do this. Would he forgive me for running away? For not keeping any contact with him?

Then something comes into me. Of course he'd forgive me. Everyone deserved a second chance. He'd be happy to see me after half a year. Mum would have wanted me to keep in contact with him. This is what encourages me to do it. I knock on the door, waiting patiently for him to open it in the cold weather.

The door opens and a man appears, words quickly coming out of his mouth. "Look if your selling something then I'm interested," he says, about to close the door. But then I try to push it open.

"Dad?" I say, confused if it was him or not.

"Moniya? Mera becha," He says, surprised. He opens the door wider, revealing the rest of the corridor. 

"Dad I missed you," I say, and then he pulls me into a hug and spins me around in the air as he used to when I was a kid.

"Beetha I missed you too. I was so worried about you after you left. Finally you returned back," He says, he then places Manyata on the floor and she pants from the exhaustion.

"I was alright dad. Dad, I'm gonna go to my room, I'll be back soon," I says.

"Theek hai, but come down quickly," Dad tells her. I smile at him, and then run up the stairs. Stopping, I look around at all the closed doors. Door right at the far left was mine; and I slowly approach it. I can just imagine it; everything the same. The hot pink walls, my laptop on the desk, all my clothes in the wardrobe, my posters.

I slowly open it, revealing the same pink walls. I step inside and take a look. All my posters were missing, my laptop wasn't on my desk anymore. Everything was tidied. I then go into my wardrobe, but my clothes weren't there. Instead there were someone else's clothes; loads of mini dresses. This wasn't right, mum didn't own those clothes nor did I. Then whose could those be?

I rush to my shelf were I kept all my photos but none were there. Even all my school books were missing. Could he have thrown it all away? No he couldn't have could he? I carry on searching for all my stuff but I don't find anything. Then I decided to go and have a chat with my dad about it.

I walk down the stairs in a rush, expecting him to be in the corridor. Then I walk into the kitchen and find him there. "Dad! I think we need to talk about something," I exclaim.

"Kya beetha, can't you see I'm busy right now?" He says, as he stirs a spoon in a mug.

"Dad, you can make some tea or coffee or whatever it is afterwards. I want to know who's been in my room!" I say, wanting to know what he's excuse was. He finishes stirring two cups of tea and then he looks at me.

"Moniya, you went ages ago. I thought you'd never come back here," he starts off. I start to get impatient and cut him off.

"I want to know what you did with my stuff!" I shout. He looks taken back with the volume of my voice.

"Calm down! It's all in the garage," he tells me.

"But who's dresses are those in my bedroom?" I demand, wanting to know who took over my room.He looks at me as if he's not sure on how to reply back.

[Aahana POV]

I come out of the bathroom with dipping wet hair. Walking into the big room, I dry my hair with a towel. Manyata was probably still sleeping; it was really quiet around here. Once I'm finished with drying my hair, I brush it and then keep it down. Applying cream to my face, and also applying light make up, I decide to wake Manyata up so we could go somewhere.

"Manyata," I shout as I walk into her room. Then I stop quickly, seeing loads of glass shards all over the floor. Who could have done this? I then look over to her bed. It was empty. And there was a paper on her side table. I go up to it, careful that I didn't tread on glass.

I unfold the page and it read:

Dear Aahana,

I know that you'd realise that I was missing sooner or later. Just wanted to let you know that I know what I am doing, and that I heard your conversation with Uday. I always knew you were the popular type, and my suspicions came true this morning. So Uday was really hiding something from me, and he told you and not me. 

Just been a great cousin, really. I will miss you.

Manyata

xx

I just stare at it in shock, and soon the page falls out of my hands. She couldn't of had, could she? Did she really run away again?

But she knew Uday was hiding something. She had heard our conversation. What do I do now? Try and find here? Yes, that seemed like the right thing to do. She still could have been drunk from last night. I had to save her.

I pick up my phone and call Zayn. He should now what to do in a situation like this.

"Hello?" He says.

"OMG! Zayn! Manyata ran away! I don't know where she's gone, but when I came out of the shower she wasn't in her room!" I say.

"Calm down Aahana, look I'll come right away and then Maybe we can sort it out. Does Uday know about this?" He says.

"No, but I think I should tell him," I reply back.

"Okay you do that, I'm coming right away!" He says, and then I'm disconnected from the call.

It's okay now, I think to myself. Zayn is coming, he would know what to do and we'll be able to find her. I just wish I could have stopped her in the first place.

Edited by -Niha- - 11 years ago
kriti_atharv thumbnail
res

*EDITED*

wow me first...loved it very much n thnx 4da pm dear...
Edited by kitzdoll - 11 years ago
Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
nice update thx for pm 
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiley12

nice update thx for pm 

thanks dear, glad to hear that you liked it. no probz about the PM :) x
livvy_11 thumbnail