Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys, here's chapter 12. So this chapter is more of a summary of kidnapped and hidden truth so far, and a bit of analyse. It's more for those peeps who haven't read kidnapped so I'm rly sorry that you have to read it againish... Plus this will kinda help me coz i have to keep going back to kidnapped and reading bits coz i forget my own story ๐Ÿคฃ Anywayz, enjoy reading, and do comment.

Chapter 12
The story so far...

She looks at me confused, and I try to be serious. But it doesn't work. When I'm around Aahana I can never be serious, and trying to be serious just makes me laugh. She just stares at me, more of that teacher type glare, but then a smile overtakes her lips.

"Come on tell me naah. I wanna know why this girl has been ignoring me for the past 6 months," Aahana says laughing a bit.

"Okay, I'll tell you. So the very beginning. Well I was born in a hospital..." I say, knowing that Aahana would get annoyed with me. She gives me a light punch, and then shakes me.

"C'mon, I know all of that. We grew up together! Okay, be serious now. No giggling," She says. I nod, if we kept going on with the jokes then we'd get no where. 

"Do you remember... that time when... I told you about my parents falling out... and I made you swear on your life that you wouldn't tell anyone..." I stagger. I look at her, she looks confused at first but then there's a flicker of hope that she remembered.

"Yeah... I kinda do. Aunty ji going missin' all the time ehh?" She says in her annoying accent. 

"Stop it with that accent Aahu, you know how much it annoys me," I tell her.

"Aarey, baap re, I'll stop then Monu... wait sorry, Manu..." She says. Manu... Uday used to call me that... but then I shake away the thought.

"Yeah, and then Dad went all weird. Sometimes coming home drunk etc. Well one day I was in my room, and Mum came home late. And then... then..." I say.

"What next? What happened with aunty ji?" She says, worried after looking at my face.

"You don't know what happened to her?" I ask shocked. She looks so innocent... like she knew nothing about it. After a couple of seconds she shakes her head. "Oh... well I thought you guys would have found out. My dad... my dad got a bit angry and..." I pause, "And he murdered my mum." I look away in shame.

"Oh... I'm sorry. I didn't know..." She says, and then there's an awkward silence. I look back up at her. The past remains as the past; it can't be changed.

"Then I ran away from home..." I tell her, and she looks at me shocked.

"So that's why you didn't call me!" Aahana exclaims. I give her a look and she quietens down.

"Anywayz, as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted. So I ran away, went into the park. And then black out; I was kidnapped," I say. Short and snappy; always works. Specially with Aahana because she gets bored of long speeches.

"Ahaha, you make it sound like an action film," She laughs.

"It's not a film! It's my life," I exclaim. That makes her quiet again. "Then I was tied up in a chair..." I tell her.

"Oh oh! Lemme guess! Some hero type guy saved you?" She says, positive that she was right.

"Hmm... kinda, but he wasn't a hero," I say quickly. "So this ghunda guy decided to release me and I ran away. The other ghundas started chasing after me, it was horrible!" I tell her. Then I look at her and see her in fits. "What?"

"OMG, this is hilarious. You are making it up right?" She says.

"Nooo! I'm not making it up. I know your a bollywood/film fan but this is real. R-E-A-L!" I say, starting to get annoyed with Aahana. Maybe she wasn't the right person to tell all of this to.

"Sorry..." She says. I nod and decide to carry on.

"Okay... so I was running and I lost them. Then I fell and someone touched my shoulder. I knew I should have ran away but instead I looked behind. And it was him... the guy who released me," I say.

"Hayeee," She squeals. I nudge her, giving her the look again. Then she goes quiet once again.

"Anyways, so I tried to get up but my foot hurt. And then all of a sudden he picked me up... and I tried to get out of his hold..." I stagger, not sure if I should tell this to Aahana. She just smiles, and doesn't comment. So I decide to skip those personal bits... "He took me to his apartment, and he said that I could keep it... and then he went leaving me some money. And then I was hungry so I went to the kitchen to cook something. But there wasn't any salt... so..." 

"So, you went to your neighbours and asked for some. Very classic," Aahana replies back.

"Oye, how many times do I tell you, it's not a film!" I say, wanting to scream at her. "Okay you were right," and she smiles at me giving me the 'I told you so' look. "The guy who lived there was like Uday. And there was a girl there called Jay. She kept giving me the evils... it was really strange. And oh the guy who helped me from the kidnapper was called Akash by the way..."

"It's obvious why the girl was giving you the evils. Poor thing, she was jealous. You stealing her guy," Aahana says. I think to myself then, I kinda did steal Uday...

"Don't be daft..." I say, pausing afterwards. "Anyways, the next day..." She cups her chin in her hands and leans forward. I give her a 'okay that's not weird' look, and then I carry on. "I decided to look for a job. I was walking towards the elevator when I bumped into Uday... he asked me where I was going so I told him, and he said he wanted to help me, so I said Okay. Then I ended up going to this take away/restaurant thing and Uday was the manager. And I got the job..." 

"Lucky you," She says.

"Yeah, and so I was working. And then Akash happened to work there too..." I say. "Then I told him how I need to get into a college, so he told me that he'd help me. Apparently, his dad was the headteacher there."

"Then...?" Aahana asks me.

"Well then the next day, I got ready etc. I went down the elevator and bumped into that Jay girl. She had water in her hands so she spilt it over her dress and made a big drama out of it. Uday started to tease her, and I got annoyed and went outside. There's I waited for Akash for a very long time. Uday eventually came to me and we talked a bit. Then Jay came and annoyed Uday, so I helped him out. And yeah, then I saw Akash come in his car... and then Jay went into it. He didn't even stop for me..."

"Awww, hate this Akash guy," She says. I laugh at her.

"You haven't even met this guy, and you already hate him?" I ask her.

"Duh, he was being mean to you. Anyone who's mean to you is someone who I hate," She says. That was a really sweet thing to say, so I get up and hug her.

"Thanks your the best," I say. "Anyways, so Uday ended up taking me to the college, and I got in. So then he took me to a restaurant and we ate a bit. And he said that he wanted to show me this special place..."

"Aww... the guys falling for ya," Aahana says smiling.

"Shut up," I say blushing. "He took me to a meadow in this forest. Told me it was his special place... Then when we were going out of the forest, I got lost..."

"Oh manu, you are really forgetful. No wonder you lost your way," Aahana says, shaking her head.

"I'm sorry I have a bad memory! But the ghundas were there too. And poor Uday had to fight them all off," I say.

"Hayeee, tere prince charming in shining armour agaya hai," She says, and I blush.

"Hmm... well the ghunda cheif started blackmailing. So I tried to save Uday and not get him killed. I stepped in front of him. And just when I thought I would die... Akash had died. He took the bullet instead of me..." I tell her.

"OMG! This really is like a film. They both like you," She says.

"You mean liked. Akash died..." I reply back to her. "I went back home with Uday then. The next morning I had a lovely chat with Uday."

"Lovely? What do you mean?" Aahana asks confused.

"He told me the truth about Akash. He was just using me, was gonna make money out of me," I say. Then Aahana looks at me sad. "But then Uday had to go on a business trip for some time, so I spent most of my time with Unnati, his sister." 

"What happened next?" She asks me. She seemed really interested.

"Well... whilst he was gone dad called me... He told me why he kill my mum..." I stagger.

"Why did he kill auntyji?" Aahana asks, really worried.

"Because... because she had an affair," I say. "Then I kinda broke my phone... and then Unnati took me home from the cafe."

"Oye, where did this cafe come from?" She questions me.

"I went to the cafe with Unnati for lunch... anyways, then Uday returned back. And I fell ill," I quickly say. "Then I got better again. Hmm... hmm... oh yeah, then he took me to his place, we had a nice day out, and we came back home. And that night..." I say.

"That night..." She repeats.

"That night, I was going asleep when I heard voices. Doors slaming, lights turning off and on. He had returned..." I tell her. 

"Who returned? WHO RETURNED?" She asks, nearly going mad.

"Akash," I pause. She looks lost when I say that. "As a bhoot..."

"Nahi, your lying," Aahana gasps.

"What's what I thought first, but it was true. So we all got together. Me, Uday, Jay, Unnati and Rahul," I say. "Oh Rahul is Jay's girlfriend, Akash's non-identical twin. That's the guy I saw who went passed me in the car and Jay got in." 

"Ohh, that makes sense now," Aahana says.

"Yeah, so we all got a pundit, and we got rid of the spirit," I tell her.

"What like in bhool bhulaya?" She asks me.

"Yeah kinda, but I think that you watch too many films," I state. 

"Then?" She asks.

"Well then..." I start. I explain everything that has happened. Everything up to the part where the guys don't want to talk to me... "So yeah. Now they're ignoring me."

"So that's why you called me, because your lonely. It took you so long to realise that I was here," Aahana says annoyed.

"I'm sorry, but now you know how busy my life has been. And also I need help choosing a car for myself," I tell her. This lights up her face. 

"Really? I'd love to help you!" She exclaims.

"But first, should we eat lunch?" I ask.

"Definitely!" Aahana says. She was now really happy. Food is like her sole mate. I laugh at her.

"You never reject food," I say.

"It's my best friend. Food never let's me down," She states, and I laugh even more.
Edited by -Niha- - 11 years ago
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing Part Niha

lol Aahana is so funny agree with hate Akash

I cant believe it you forgot ur own story Niha how could you bad memory๐Ÿ˜†
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Amazing Part Niha

lol Aahana is so funny agree with hate Akash

I cant believe it you forgot ur own story Niha how could you bad memory๐Ÿ˜†

thanks anam ๐Ÿ˜†

yeaah love her character, and yup defo hate akash๐Ÿ˜ก

ehehee... uno how bad i am at remembering... i had to read my own ff about 3 weeks ago coz i forgot what happened in it. it's quite hard uno, so much to remember. it's too much for my small brain ๐Ÿคฃ
-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
you forgot your own story...
well nevermind...if you'll stay with crazy people like us...it will happen for sure๐Ÿ˜†
btw amazing chapter..
loved it...
i m loving aahana...she also hates akash...me also hates akash...๐Ÿ˜‰
continue soon...
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nityah

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

you forgot your own story...
well nevermind...if you'll stay with crazy people like us...it will happen for sure๐Ÿ˜†
btw amazing chapter..
loved it...
i m loving aahana...she also hates akash...me also hates akash...๐Ÿ˜‰
continue soon...

Aahahaha :') yup i did forget. i actually sat down 3 days and read the whole thing again.
yup there's too many things i wanna remember, so something has to slip out ๐Ÿ˜†
thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ
"i m loving aahana...she also hates akash...me also hates akash..." ... and me also hate akash. lmao a campaigne of "I hate akash" ๐Ÿคฃ

will try to continue soon.
LadySosostris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow nice one.loved it.cont soon...omg u forgot ur own story..rofl..haha rofl...may god bless u sweetheart...
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessnia

Wow nice one.loved it.cont soon...omg u forgot ur own story..rofl..haha rofl...may god bless u sweetheart...

thanks nia, really glad that you loved it๐Ÿ˜ณ will try to continue soon...
lol yeah, i forgot most of kidnapped. i had to read it all myself, ๐Ÿ˜† i have a rly bad memory๐Ÿ˜ณ
SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome part Niha!!
I.love Aahana's character!! She's really funny and seems like a gr8 friend!!:D
Continue soon n thanks for the pm:)
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKlover101

Awesome part Niha!!
I.love Aahana's character!! She's really funny and seems like a gr8 friend!!:D
Continue soon n thanks for the pm:)

thanks fizza,
yeah i love her character too, ๐Ÿ˜†
will try to and no probz about the PM :)
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aahana is such a cool friend like her maanyatha needs a friend who is willing to listen and not judge loved the update loved the girl bonding awesome update thanks for the pm