MG FF-Ask-i Memnu, typing

Shimmerr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Dear friends,
this is my first attempt to write an ff.
This ff is based on Maan and Geet.
It is not show related.
It is about the love story of two people, who love each other secretly unconditionally.
But their love is forbidden.
This is
the story of their journey, where at the end they hope to be together.
Will
destiny be by their side and show them the true path,
 or will they be destined
to never unit??

The title ask-i memnu is Turkish and means forbidden love.

Prologue

Geet is sitting in the mandap and is crying her eyes out. That is not what she was dreaming about. Her dream was it, to marry her love, the man who was her life. Instead she is sitting here and marrying Sonu, the college friend of her brother Brij. She didn't have wanted this from the beginning, when her brother told her that Sonu is coming from India to London to marry her. She told her parents that she didn't wanted to marry someone she didn't love, but all she got was a tight slap on her cheek, so that she fell with the force at the floor. As if that was not enough, her brother threaded to kill her, if she wouldn't obey their order.

Geet was told to get up and take the pheres. With each step she took, the faith in hope to escape from all this, faded more and more. Then, Sonu filled her maang with sindur and tied the mangalsutre around her neck, and there was no escape any more. She belonged now to his man, whom she couldn't even stand a moment.

But even after what all happened, her heart broke the moment, when she saw the love of her life, looking at her with eyes, which spoke volumes. They spoke about the hurt, betrayal and pain to see his beloved married to someone else.

Tears didn't stop to flow both their eyes, when she looked helpless at him,

not able to explain anything or to utter a single word.

So, this was the prologue. Hope you liked it. Sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors. English is my third language and I'm not so well in it. Please comment and let me know, if I should continue it.

Please hit the like button when you liked it.

Bushra

Edited by Shimmerr - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shimmerr thumbnail

Character Sketch:

Geet Handa:

Geet Handa is the 18 years old silent girl of the Handa family. Her family is very religious and conservative when the subject is about girls. Geet broke up with her education as her family was thinking that a girl doesn't need to go to college, as she will sooner or later marry off and needs to take care of her husband and children. After a lot of pleading, her dad and brothers allowed her to work at a nice caf during the day time. She is in love with Maan, who works there with her.

Maan Singh:

Maan is 21 years old. He is working at the caf with Geet, where he falls deeply in love with her. They have to hide their relationship, as Geets family is against any form of relationship before marriage. He would do everything for his Geet.  He is alone in London and doesn't speak about his family. He has a past and a reason why he lives in London.

Brij Handa:

Brij is the 25 years old brother of Geet. He is very strict and doesn't allow Geet to do anything. For him, a girl has to be in front of the eyes of her family until she gets married. He won't allow Geet to do anything which will stain their family honor. He studied in Mumbai and has there a close college friend, Sonu. He wants to marry Geet with him.

Karan Handa:

28 years old, brother of Geet. He is hard from outside but soft from inside. He loves his sister a lot but is influenced by his father and brother a lot.

Rajveer Handa:

He is father of Geet and doesn't really have a respect to his wife or daughter. He drinks and is very violent with his wife. For him the family honor is the most important thing. He has an affair with a British stylist, Julie, who is more than 20 years younger than him. So good like everyone in the family knows about it, but no one dares to utter a word about it. He has a little store in London, where he works as a mechanic.

Khanika Handa:

Geet's mother. She loves all her children, but has a special place for Geet in her heart. She knows that her husband has an affair with some British girl, but doesn't dare to utter a word to him. She suffers a lot because of the drinking and violence of her husband.

Dadi:   

Mother of Rajveer Handa. She is Geets best friend and Geet shares everything with her. She even knows her relationship with Maan. She is trying to help Geet, but is helpless in front of the Handa men.

Shimmerr thumbnail

Please add me in your buddy-list if you want pms.
Pls check if your name is in the list. If not, pls let me know and I will add you.
007jindal thumbnail
Oh awsum.loved the prologue.pm me when upd. Next.
Continue soon
Shimmerr thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinu.jindal

Oh awsum.loved the prologue.pm me when upd. Next.
Continue soon

thx dear!!
added you in my pm list!!
-Saruu- thumbnail
Luvd It,oohhh Intersting😳
Cant Wait To Know Moree,PM Wen Yhuu Updateee😳

Annddd Congoo On First FF👏😳
Shimmerr thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saruu-

Luvd It,oohhh Intersting😳

Cant Wait To Know Moree,PM Wen Yhuu Updateee😳

Annddd Congoo On First FF👏😳

thx dear!!😳😳😳😳

will pm you for sure!!
............. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awwhh awesomee I loved it!=D
Continueee sooon! & add me to your PM list =)
Thanks for the PM! xx

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
interesting prologue
 continue soon