Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: t_areeb

update whenever u are comfortable

me back dear๐Ÿ˜‰
Shimmerr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Part 17

Geet was sitting in a cab and traveling to the house of her dadis uncels grandchild. When the Handas have been living in India years ago, they have been good friends and they called each other sometimes during diwali and other days. But they havent seen each other since over 25 years now. Geet got the adress from them from dadi the day when she was leaving. She told her to go to them and seek help, if there was any kind of problem. The Khannas are a well edducated family. Mr. and Mrs. Khanna have been teachers and own now a small restaurant under their appartment. The children are all grown up and the eldest daughter was now married and the mother of a baby girl. The younger girl is going to Delhi University and compleeting her studys.

When Geet reached there she was very nervous. What if they dont want to help her or they tell her brothers that she is there? But, she had no other choice. She had to go there now. So she payed the driver and went to the appartment. She was now standing on the door and took a last deep breath before knocking on the door. After a few seconds a woman in her fifties opened the door.

W: hello? How can i help you?

G: hello aunty, im Geet.

Mrs. K.: Geet??

G: woh, from London. Handas daughter

Mrs. K: Geet, my dear, you here? Where are the others? They havent even told me that you all are coming.

G: aunty, the others arent here. They are in London. Woh, i am shifting to Delhi and dadi told me i should visit you before i do anything and seek your help. So i came here.

Mrs. K: its ok my dear. Come, get inside.

And she leaded Geet inside the house, where she was greated by a nice family, which treated her like their own daughter from the first second she went inside.

But, mr and Mrs Khanna have been a bit confused as what a girl does on her own in such a big city without her family or a husband. They didnt say anything to Geet, but decided to talk to the Handas the next day, as they were not sure if they knew that their daughter was here in Delhi. They called it a day and went to bed after dinner.

Maan on the other side was going mad. Where could she be? Geet doesnt know the city and there is no place where she could have gone. He searched everywhere where he thought that Geet could be, but no chance. She was nowhere. He was about to go back to Sams house as it was quite late, when he remembered something. Geet told him once that they had some relatives in Delhi and Geet must sure be there. But how will he find them? He doesnt even know how to get the name, then how would he find an adress?

He was walking back, when he saw a phone box on the corner of the street. There were names of cities all over the world written on the box. But what made him stop was not the phone box there, but the word which was written there. London. This was the solution to all his problems. He coud call dadi and ask her the name and adress of those relatives. Yes, he will ask dadi.

Part 16 Page 53 Previous - Next Part 18 Page 56

pls add me in your buddy list if you wanr pms

and pls hit the like tab and comment,

as it motivates me to write further

Edited by Shimmerr - 12 years ago
tanvi04 thumbnail

superb but so small update after a long time n sad also that nw they are seprated i hope ki maan jald hi geet ko dundh le pls n happy also ki first to comment par fir jaldi next update karna aur maan aur geet ko bhi jaldi mila dena waise hw r u?

Edited by sakshi04 - 12 years ago
Shimmerr thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi04

superb but so small update after a long time n sad also that nw they are seprated i hope ki maan jald hi geet ko dundh le pls n happy also ki first to comment par fir jaldi next update karna aur maan aur geet ko bhi jaldi mila dena waise hw r u?

thx dear im fine.
how are you?
im typing the next part and will try to update again today.
hope you will like the next update.

Shimmerr thumbnail

Part 18

Maan took his phone out and called the Handas inLondon. To his luck, it was Dadi who answered the phone.

D: Hello?

M: Dadi?

D: Maan beta you? How are you? How is Geet? Where are you both? She is with you right?!

M: Woh, Dadi I'm fine. Actually, we had a misunderstanding with Geet and she run away. He said slowly.

D: What?!

M: Dadi please, I know it's not a good news but I need your help. You have to tell me the address and name of your relatives here in Delhi. I'm sure she must be there. Please Dadi, I have to find her. Please help me. He pleaded with Dadi.

Dadi sighed and decided to help him, as he is the only one who could take care of their Geet there and protect her. Geet needed him.

D: Note down the name and address, said Dadi in a stern voice.

M: Thank you Dadi.

Maan quickly wrote everything down and thanked Dadi once again. He bid her good bye and cut the call after promising her to find Geet and to take good care of her.

M: I'm coming Geet, and you will forgive me, by hook or by crook. I will make you forgive me. You are the only one left in my life and I can't live without you. I love you Geet. With a determined mind he stopped a cab and made his way to take his Geet back.

Geet was tossing in her bed. She wasn't able to sleep. Did she the right thing by leaving Maan there without talking to him once? Maybe that all was just a misunderstanding? But that can't be. The invitation wasn't looking fake. But is she may be wrong? Maan loves her more than anything. He even risked his live for her and eloped with her. He didn't even once misbehave with her. She wasn't rich either. It must be love. But then why? Why?

The whole night she lay there thinking about him and how he would be and where he would be, if he would miss her.

Early in the morning, the Khannas took a very tasty breakfast with Geet and after that went down to open the restaurant. Nisha, the younger daughter went to her college and Geet helped at home Priya with her baby. The baby girl was just a few months old but was very active and sometimes too much for Priya to handle. She was very thankful that someone was there to help her.

Mr. Khanna opened the restaurant and went to the office to do the paper works, which were pending and his wife took her position in the kitchen.

After few minutes a young and handsome man asked for the owner of the restaurant.

Mr. Khanna came out of the office and greeted the man.

Mr. K: Hello?

Man: Hello. I saw the announcement on the window. If you agree, I would like to take the job.

K: the job is just for a few weeks, so it's nothing permanent. You still want the job?

M: I'm travelling through the country and need a job as I'm short of money at the moment. So, why not?

K: Ok, you can have the job.

M: Thank you Sir. He smiled and shook Mr. Khannas hand.

M: sir, I have a question. Do you know some place where I can stay at night?

Mr. Khanna smiled. You can stay here in the restaurant if you want.

M: Really, thank you Sir. The man smiled.

After clearing the formalities and knowing his duties, the man started working.

After the busy lunch time got over, the man took a cup of coffee and went outside to enjoy the sun. He was looking around when he saw a girl with a baby in her arms at the window. Woow, was she looking beautiful. And the baby in her arms just added more to her beauty. She was busy playing with the child and didn't notice that someone was watching her. He was drooling over her, when suddenly the door of the apartment complex opened and a young woman came out. She went to the restaurant and talked to Mrs. Khanna.

W: Mom, do you need help?

Mrs. K: Priya? What are you doing here? You should be upstairs by the baby.

P: Mom, relax. Geet is playing with the baby and taking care of her. She told me to take a break for some time. And don't worry. She is really taking good care of the baby. I'm sure she will be a great mother one day. The women smiled at each other and went to the kitchen.

Woow. Miss Geet huh. Thought the man and resumed back to his drooling session.

In the evening they closed the restaurant and took the food which was cooked for the family upstairs. The young man helped them and they finished quickly. Actually, he was dying to go upstairs and catch a glimpse of the girl again. But to his bad luck, she was inside the room and didn't come out. He sighed and went back to the restaurant, where his lodging for the night was.

The family sat together at the table and enjoyed a great time together. Suddenly Mrs. Khanna remembered that they haven't left anything downstairs and that the poor guy must be starving. She asked Geet to take something down for him.

She nodded and went to the kitchen to arrange a tray with some food for him. She took the tray and went down.

To her bad luck, the door was locked. She sighed and lay the tray down on the bench behind her and knocked the door. When she heard some steps coming to her way, she turned around to take the tray.

At the same moment the door opened. She turned around with the tray and heard a Beautiful. She was shocked to hear that from this guy. She was about to let the tray fall in shock, when the guy held it and said with a smirk to her: Hey beautiful, am I this hot that it took your breath away?

Part 17 Page 56Previous - Next Part 19 Page 59

Precap: Who is this guy?- Geets admirer

pls add me in your buddy list if you want pms

and pls hit the like tab and comment,

as it motivates me to write further

love,

Bushra

Edited by Shimmerr - 12 years ago
97531 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome parts dr,