Frequent Posters

Shimmerr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Remya_Pillai

wonderful yaar!
who s ds kunal?
i think kunal killed his sis,rt?

who he is will be out later dear and yes, he killed his sister.
he havent done the act himself, but because of him she died along with her son.
Shimmerr thumbnail

Originally posted by: teju2292

NO NOT AGAIN
THE CLIFF HANGER
is that sonu?
i think so
and kunal
i m sure he is maan's mama ji hai na
the stupid man
i sooo wanna kill that man with my bare hands
arggg

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hmmm??? could kunal be maans mamaji???
and yes, he is realy stupid and I hate him too.
what a say?
mayne I will kill him later in the story, if I get enough voites for itπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜†
Shimmerr thumbnail

Originally posted by: t_areeb

now who was the person geet met in dehli

and that mysterious person is a psyco who want to help every family in which a girl ran away

who this person is you will find out in the next update dear and the man is realy a psyco.
may be thinking to eliminate him later from the story
Shimmerr thumbnail

thx dear.
I have updated part 10  a long time back, but couldn't pm anyone.
now updating next partπŸ˜‰
Shimmerr thumbnail

Part 11:

Geet: Maan!!

She turned around to find Maan standing in front of her. She was so happy and relieved, that she hugged him and he held her just tight in his arms with the happiness to have her back in his arms and reaching there without anyone recognizing him.

But their happiness lasted just for few seconds, as Maan saw Brij and Sonu running to their direction.

M: Geet!! Brij and Sonu are here!! There are running in our direction!! We have to go away and that very fast!!

G: Kya?!

She turned around and was shocked to see them there. She was rooted to the place and couldn't move an inch, if Maan wouldn't have taken her hand and pull her with him to the main road and into the next cab he saw.

Brij and Sonu run as fast as they could after them, but couldn't reach them, as there was a large group of tourists in front of them. When they came out of the crowd, they both have been gone. At this moment, Brij regretted to have agreed to the man that he could attend his meeting and to be so sure of himself to catch them on his own. He cursed under his breath.

In the cab Maan tried to calm down Geet, who was still afraid and clung to Maan for dear life and crying her eyes out.

M: Geet. Shhht. Everything is fine now. We hung them up. They aren't following us. We are safe.

G: Are we realy safe?

M: Yes jaan. We are safe.

He hugged her more thightly and kissed her forehead, which calmed Geet down. After a few moments she stopped crying.

G: Maan?

M: Bolo.

G: Where are we going now?

M: We are going to a pension for this night. Then we will look what we will do. Ok?

Geet just nodded and laid her head on his shoulder.

After a while they reached a well lived place and went out of the cab. Maan paid the driver and took Geets hand to walk through the full streets to reach the pension.

He knew that Geet never was in such a place before and he just pulled her more to him and slide his arm on her slim waist to make her sure that he won't let her get lost in this crowd. Geet snuggled closer to him.

After a few minutes and full roads they reached a building which looked a bit like a motel. They entered and Maan booked a room for them.

They went upstairs and entered a room with a bed for two, a cupboard, small table and a couch. The furniture looked old but the bed had fresh washed covers and the room was clean. Maan locked the door behind him and lay flat down on the bed. Geet went near him and sad beside him.

They looked at each other's eyes and understood what the other was thinking. Maan lifted his hand and cupped Geets cheek with it. He caressed her cheek and she turned her head more to his hand and closed her eyes to feel his warm touch. He lifted himself to a sitting position and Geet opened her eyes when she felt him taking his hand back.

She looked at his eyes and saw happiness, relieve and an immense love in them. She just hugged him and laid her head on his chest. He lifted his arms and hugged her back with the same intense. They sat there for a while when Maans stomach began to grumble. Geet let out a chuckle at it and broke the hug to look at him.

G: Is here someone hungry?

M: As if you have eaten something properly in the last few days?

Maan frowned and looked away. Geet sighed and put her hand on Maans cheek to make him look at her, but he looked away. Geet spoke with a teary voice.

G: Are you angry with me?

Maan quickly turned to her side when he heard her speaking and cupped her face to wipe her tears which were running down her beautiful face.

M: Nahi Geet. I could never be angry at you. Never. Remember that.

Maan could never be angry on his Geet. Not in this lifetime and not in any following ones.

Geet smiled at his answer and put her hands on his hands, which were still resting on her cheeks. Maan just smiled back at her and kissed her forehead.

He slowly took his hands away, stood up, walked to the door and unlocked it.

G: Maan?

Geet was confused. Why was he going now? Where was he going now? Maan turned back and looked at her cute confused face. He smiled at her cuteness and answered her unspoken questions.

M: What do you want to eat jaan? Indian, Italian, Chinese or something else?

Geets face lit up when she understood his intentions and smiled widely at him.

G: Anything you want. But plz plz plz hurry up!! I am sooo hungry, that I can even eat

But Maan cut her in the middle of the sentence.

M: Ok ok I got it. I am leaving now. Lock the door after me and don't open it till I return. Do you need anything else?

Geet thought for a moment and shook her head. Maan just nodded and left with a "I will be back soon" smile on his lips.

She stood up and locked the door. After checking if the door was really closed, she went to her bag and took out a green dress and the toiletries bag and headed to the bathroom to take a shower and wash away the tension and the worries of the last few days and their bad memories.

She was sure that now everything would be well, but she didn't know that this was just the beginning to all the danger, fear and terror, which would be her loyal companions for the next parts of her life' 

Part 10 Page 33 Previous - Next Part 12 Page 35

One more part on the way...

Edited by Shimmerr - 12 years ago
MissPurpleFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part!!!! Me sooo loving this FF!!!

Saba xx
shalinisaran89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg awesome upd yar...
lov it
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
part 10 n 11 ...

awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d update ...

continue soon ...

plzz ... un dono ko alag mat karna ... 

eager to know maan 's past ...
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
beautiful update yaar..!
finally dey came to a halt!!
bt y did maan go alone??i hope nothing vl goes wrong!
Shimmerr thumbnail

Part 12:

Maan came back after an hour and knocked on the door of their room, but no response came. He knocked again a few times, now more powerfully and called out for Geet, but there was no response. Now he was losing his entire patient. He went a step back and was about to break the door open, when it opened from itself. He stormed inside and saw a sleepy Geet behind the door. She looked at him with a cute complaining face and he knew that she was sleeping and he woke her up from her sleep. But he was relieved, as she was alright. He locked the door and took Geets hand. He leaded her to the couch and made her sit beside him, while he took the food out of the bag. Geet was so sleepy that she leaned on his shoulder and was about to be back to sleep again, when Maan spoke to her.

M: Jaan, don't sleep now. I know that you are very tirade but you have to eat something first.

She made a cute false crying face and Maan couldn't do anything else as to smile at her cuteness. He hugged her and assured her that he will feed her and that she can go back to sleep as soon as she finished her food. Geet smiled and nodded at him. He saw her smile and began feeding her without losing a second. But before he could feed her, she stopped his hand with the spoon full of food in mid air. He looked confused at her. She smiled at him, took the spoon from his hand and offered him the first spoon. He was happy at her gesture and accepted the food. Then he took the spoon and fed her, and then again she him. They fed each other till both were full and were too sleepy and tired to eat any more.

Geet went to the bed and lay down, while Maan went to the bathroom to freshen up. When he returned, he went straight to the sofa and lay down. She looked at him with a smile and fell for the first time in a deep and fearless sleep with Maan in front of her eyes.

Maan lay there and watched a sleeping Geet as if watching the most interesting and beautiful thing in the world. He was after so many years happy and carefree and dosed off to his first calm sleep since ages.

In the morning he woke up to the sound of a door being opened. He opened his eyes and looked at the direction, when he saw Geet coming out of the washroom. He stood up and walked to her. Geet was facing the other way, when two strong arms hugged her from the back. She was shocked at the first second, but relaxed again when she heared his sweet voice.

M: Good morning shona.

G: Good morning.

She smiled and rested her back on his chest.

They stood there for a few minutes. Maan was smiling and smelling the beautiful smell of her hair and Geet was enjoying the warmth of his body on her back and arms, till Geets tummy grumbled. Maan turned Geet around and lifted her now blushed face to look in her eyes, which were looking down.

M: I will freshen up and get something to eat for us. Hm?

Geet nodded at him and he kissed her forehead. He walked to the bathroom and closed the door after him. Geet went to the sofa where his belongings were. She lifted his clothes, folded them and arranged them back in his bag. She was about to walk to the bed, when she saw his wallet lying on the floor. The money has fallen out. She lifted them and saw just 10 ponds and some Indian money notes. She frowned. He has just so less money left, but he still didn't say anything to her. She was sad. She lay it all back in the wallet and placed it on the table, when Maan came out from the bathroom smiling at her. She put on a fake smile and smiled back. He was so much in his thoughts, that he didn't notice her fake smile. He walked to the table to take his belongings and walked out with an "I love you" and "will be back soon".

When he closed the door, Geet sat down and thought about what she saw in his wallet. He didn't have any money and haven't even told her anything. She was sad at this thought. She stood up and walked to the window, looking at the busy streets and the crowd of people, when she noticed a shop, where was written: Change Pounds to Rs. here.

Her face lit up when she had an idea. She went to her bag and took out her bag with all the money and jewels. She took out a 100 pounds note, placed everything else in the room back in hers and Maans bags and stormed out of the room, down the stairs and gave the key to the owner in the reception and told that she will be back in ten minutes. She stormed out and stood in middle of the street, looking in both ways to find the shop. When she finally spotted it, she made her way through the crowd and to the shop. She went inside and was happy that there wasn't a big line, so she will be back in their room very soon.

Maan had brought something to eat and walked up to their room. He knocked a few times, but no one was opening it. He knocked again and called loud for Geet, but no response. He was about to break the door, when the owner came down the stairs to the first floor, where Maan was trying to open the door.

Owner: Don't knock on the door beta. She isn't there.

Maan turned shocked around and looked at the man.

O: She went out fifteen minutes back and gave me the key. She said she will be back in ten minutes. She will be back soon. She had English money in her hand. I'm sure she wanted to change it.

M: Ek minute. Change money? But where?

O: I don't know. Here is the key.

The owner gave him the key and walked downstairs. Maan opened the door and went inside. He was confused. He laid the food on the table and looked around. Everything was tidied up and everything was packed in the bags. He walked to the window and looked out in his thoughts, when he spotted the shop, where they change money. He remembered what the owner told him, and he knew where she was. He stormed out of the building and looked at the shop, where Geet was coming out. He was relieved to see her smiling and looking to the direction of the pension. She was walking to his direction, when two people grabbed her. He screamed as loud as he could GEEETTT!!!! , but the crowd was too loud so that his voice didn't reach her. They hold her arms and tried to drag her away. She struggled with them to free herself. Maan run to her direction, but was stopped by a car, which cut his way. He run around the car and saw Sonu and Brij dragging her around the corner. 

He run behind them, but was again stopped by a car.

Destiny was surely today not on their side.

Or was it?

Part 11 Page 34 Previous - Next Part 13 Page 39

Edited by Shimmerr - 12 years ago