update whenever u are comfortable

maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

WE WAITING ðŸ˜ƒ
Shimmerr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
sorry for the late update. im at the house of my nani and dont have any acces to a pc. so this is a mobile update. i couldnt check the grammar mistakes and there is also no coloring. im sure there are lot of mistakes, as my english is verry low and ims ure i have often used wrong words. please bare with me. so, here is the next part.

Part 16

Maan woke up early and got ready quickly to meet his lady love. He came out of his room and moved to Geets room, when he heared the main door open and close downstairs. He thought it must be one of the servants and went to Geets room. He knocked on the door a few thimes, but there was no answer. He called for her but again there wasnt any reaction. He opened the door and looked inside, but there was no one. He went to the bathroom door and knocked there, but there was also no response. He opened the door and looked to an empty room. Now he was confused. He went back to her room and looked around. He stood there numb, when he noticed, that there were none of her belongings. He was about to rush out, when he saw two papers on the night stand. He went there and took the first of them up. It was the invitation for the engagement of him and Sam. Shit. She found it out. What will he do now? He have to tell her everything. She have been mad at him the night ago and now she will surely kill him. He then picked up a piece of paper, which was folded from the middle. He opened it. He was suprized to find a letter adressed to him from his Geet. Uff, now im surely gone. Lets see what my punishment is for not telling it before. He became pale when he started to read the letter. His heart cryed when he readed each of her words, which she wrote in hurt and pain. After the last sentence, he let the letter fall out of his hands and fell on his knees on the floor. It was, as if god was punishing again in his life. She was gone. She left him too, like everyone else. She left him, but this time it was his fault. She went away because of him and his stupidicy. No, he cant let her go too. No, he wont allow it. He cant allow it. After all she is everything which was left in his life. He have to find her and apologise to her. He will beg to her and ask her to take him back. With a made up mind he stood up and rushed out to take her back to his life.
He rushed out and banged in to Sam, who was looking for him. She was about to ask him something, when he stormed past her and out of the house. Sam stood there confused. Why he left so suddenly without any word? And where is Geet? She went in Geets room to find a letter at the floor. She picked it up to see what it was.

Maan,

You have been the only person which I trusted more then my self. But today, you broke my trust for you. You broke it with the lie you told me. You told me that Sam was an old family friend of yours, but never mentioned that you both had been engaged. Why? Why you lied to me? Did you think that I would be mad at you when you would tell me about it? That i will be hurt? You hurt me more with your lie than you could ever with the truth. Im sorry, but i cant trust you any more. Im leaving. Please dont look for me, because even if you would find me, i will never come back to you. Good bye for ever.

Geet

Sam smirked when she readed the last line. It would be easier for her than she had been imagined it.

Edited by Shimmerr - 12 years ago
Shimmerr thumbnail
sorry for the short update guys.
will try to update again.
also there is some problem with the format, as it is updated from my mobile.
hope i will be able to solve this for the next update.
love you all<3<3<3
Downhill thumbnail
brilliant update...so the engagement card was planted by sam😡

hope maan finds geet and stops her from leaving😭
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh god..!so sam s evil too..!
geet shud hv atleast asked him...
hw vl her trust vanishes with ds stupid lie..!
he even sacrificed his life for her na?
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
i hate dis 🤬 sameera
hope maaneet jald mil jaye nd sari mu clear ho jaye..😊
hey add me in ur pm list😃

Shimmerr thumbnail
heyy sweets,
will try to update today again!!
love you all!!

pls add me if you want pms.
Shimmerr thumbnail
havee typed the hqlf of the update.
but me soo sleepy.
will type the rest when i wake up.
good night and plzz coment on the update, as it helps me to type further!!
love you all!!<3<3<3
siyana thumbnail
Nice part
cant wait for next
update
do con soon