Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shimmerr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
sorry, but me still not feeling well, but will try to update tomorrow morning.
i wont promise anrhing. even if i update, it will be propably a small one.
so pls pray that i get well and update soon regulary.
love you all and thx for all your well wishes.
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey I read all parts of ur FF today and I liked it

I have send buddy request please pm me when u update
Shimmerr thumbnail

Originally posted by: tushti-kiran

hey I read all parts of ur FF today and I liked it

I have send buddy request please pm me when u update

thx dear
have accepted you and will pm you for sure.
Shimmerr thumbnail

Part 9:

The officer gave Geets passeport and she stormed in the direction of the plane, as Brij was just a feed behind her, but he was stopped by the police officers, as he didn't had a ticket with him.

Geet took a last look back over her shoulder and saw Brij hold by officers and not following her any more. She was relieved about the matter, but couldn't waist any more time, so she run into the plane.

Maan, who saw that all from a distance, was also relieved, but couldn't risc to be seen by the Handas, so he let Geet take the flight alone. He went to the next ticket counter and booked the next flight to Delhi. He was lucky, as the next flight was in just 30 minutes. He had to call Geet and tell her that he will be there soon too, but her number was not reacheable.

The Handas on the other side wasn't able to stop Geet, nor able to locate Maan. But they new that Geet took the flight to Delhi, so they quicky went home, packed their bags and took their passeports. It was decided that Brij and Sonu will go to Delhi and finish Geet and her lover off. Before that, none of them will return to London. But when they went to the airport to book the tickets, they got to know that the last flight for the day to Delhi just took off a moment ago, and they had to wait till the next day for the next flight. With no other choice left, they went back home and waited for the flight.

Maan was in the passeport control, before he could enter the plane.

Officer: Mr. Dev Sharma

Maan: Yes Sir.

The officer looked at his passeport and overflew some pages.

O: You are going to travel by plane for the first time?

M: Yes Sir.

The officer looked at Maans photo on the passeport and searched for something on the computer. Maan started to be nervous, but tried to not show it. The officer took one last look at Maan, stamped his passeport and gave it Maan back.

O: Have a nice trip.

M: Thank you Sir.

Maan was relieved and walked quickly to the plane. He seated himself on his seat, closed his eyes and thought about what all happened in the last 24 hours.

Maan never wanted to go back to India. Especially not Delhi, as that was the place where everything happened. It was a big risc for him to go back to India, and specialy to Delhi. What if someone recognizes him there? He wasn't afraid for himself. But what if they will harm in any way Geet? He has to find her soon and go with her to a safe place to start new life with her. He just hopes that she hasn't left the airport. She doesn't know the city. Delhi is soo big. Where will she go? Where to look for her? He lived in the city for so many years. But everything changes so fast. He wasn't there for the last few years. Will he be able to find her out there? He was confused. He just hopes that everything goes well.

Geet went out of the plane. She was for the first time in India. And then in a big city like Delhi. Where will she go now? She has to contact Maan. But how? She had his phone with her. She will wait at the airport for him. He said he will come after her. She was sure that he will come. After all he went trough so much for her and he never breaks his word. But what if her family will come here looking for her? They knew she was on the way to Delhi. They will for sure come and look after her. She has to go somewhere. Somewhere, where Maan can guess easily and will find her there. But where? She walked a few meters, when she saw a big poster on a wall with a photo of India Gate with some lines for tourists like: "Must see in New-Delhi", and she new where to go.

She went outside the airport and took the next cab to India Gates. In the cab she took out the mobile and switched the phone on. It was good that Maan told her all his pin codes and passworts. She new all his e-mail ids and also his bank account back in London. She argued with Maan that that was his private matters, and she hadn't to know it. But Maan just told her, what ever is his is also hers, and she had a right to know about everything. There were few missed calls from a private number. She knew that Maan must have called her.

Maan landed in Delhi. He went to the passeport control. He was lucky as they let him pass without complications. He took the hood from his sweater and covered his head with it. The first thing he made was looking for a phone to call her. He just hoped that she remembered the pin and switched the phone on. He had luck. She took the call by the first ring.

M: Hello Geet?

G: Maan? Where are you? Are you still in London?

M: Nahi. I just landed in Delhi. Where are you?

G: I'm at India Gate. I was afraid that my family could be looking after me, so I went here.

M: Ok. You don't worry. Just stay there. I will be there in 30 minutes. Take care and don't go anywhere else with anyone. What ever may happen, don't move anywhere else. I will pick you up there.

G: Ok. I will be waiting.

M: I love you.

G: Love you too.

They hung up and Maan rushed out of the airport and into the next cub to India Gate, to take his love.

At the same time, the Handas exited the Indira Ghandi Airport and were looking around, in the hope to find trace of Maan and Geet. Brijs phone rang and he answered it at the first ring.

Person: Your sister has beeen seen at India Gate.

He hung up and smirked to Sonu, who was happy with the news. 

Precap: ?

Part 8 Page 22 Previous - Next Part 10 Page 33

So this was part 9. A very very big sorry for the delay, as I was nor well and after that very bussy.

Hope to update the next part soon.

Please add me in your buddy list if you want to receive pms.

Pls comment and hit the like button.

Love you all,

Bushra

Edited by Shimmerr - 12 years ago
Shimmerr thumbnail
007jindal thumbnail
Awsum upd. Maan's name in pp-dev sharma? Wats the twist. Maan's past in delhi?. Gosh plz ye brij maan se pehle na pahuche
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks.. a llot..
how r u feeling now..
loved the update..
wondering if geet will be able to meet him..

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part
continue soon
Shimmerr thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinu.jindal

Awsum upd. Maan's name in pp-dev sharma? Wats the twist. Maan's past in delhi?. Gosh plz ye brij maan se pehle na pahuche

thx dear.
maans past will come out step by step. as you can see, there are a lot of things, which even geet doesnt know.
as to who will reach geet first,
thats a suprize. 😉
Shimmerr thumbnail

thx dear