#Devil's Den#"ME-THI, WOh tha aur MAAN"

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone!

what an episode!

May i just say this was completely paisa-vasool?

I couldn't stop laughing at the funny scenes and the intense ones created the right amount of tension

The first scene was very good.

Geet didn't even look at Dev. she had told maan yesterday that whatever he says is good for the baby, she'll do it. He had told her not to do such stuff, so she let Dev help her.
She was indifferent. She might have been nicer to any other person.
She would have even responded to NT...but not dev. he's simply not worth it

the way Maan was glaring at Dev..as if he wanted a bullet through the back of his head.
Dev ki haalat tight ho gayi..hahaha
and then he left, taking water with him.

Geet told him what the thing was-  simply because she doesn't hide anything from him. LOL
Maan got upset again..over the fact that she was working.

she said NAKEWL wasn't home and again teased him about his anger.
She also said it won't be good for baby as baby will be of the same disposition

Then she walked off.
Maan went to Dadi all worried hahahahaha
And asked about how his own dad was...
Great thing- MAAN had a father and he called him DAd
he was also serious
SO- we have something about  Da serious khurana father!
naice...but if you don't mind..i won't keep many hopes just now.

The scene of MAan getting angry and then smiling; seeing himself in the mirror; being called joker and all..WAS HILARIOUS! and DIFFERENT!
Absolutely loved and couldn't stop laughing

Geet hugged maan and said that she wanted to melt in his arms when he said such lovely stuff..

Great dialogues Barry!*hugs*

and maan went- moti moumbatti!

ROFL ROFL
 I LOVED it

The dining table scene was also very good!

maan talking to dadi angry se sweet..lol!!

i wanted geet to say in the mirror scene- paagal aadmi

when dev comes...maan ki hassi evaporate ho gayi!

AAN n bhai were hilarious!!
manisha was hilarious!!

i want adi baack!!!
geet in kc...working....
Kya hum baby se "bachha" nahi bol sakte..??

i loved how geet was today in dev's presence. i hope this stays cuz it was logical!!

waiting for yoga classes- meri nahi maneet ki!!

LOVED today's epi!!
love to all!!

Edited by geet.a - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
Bird & Dot free zone !!!
This is particularly in light of the recent moderator warning 
(chk here..https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38706393and  henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because 
we will shoot you. HAAN! 

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light!Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES
1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day. 

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner
DEVIL'S PLEDGE
All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD"
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures"

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES
Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747

Naintara

Vicky

Bloopers
india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1586796
Music

Dance
Wedding Symbolism
Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb

Edited by geet.a - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Well aaj mera food poora jal gaya thanks to the hilarious episode today... So a short Analysis since I m dead tired after preparing the food twice😳😆😆

Today's Episode in two simples words can b called "Paisa Vasool" and "Hilarious"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...

So now we know from where MSK has inherited the Dusht-danav qualities and Dev has inherited the kamina qualities....its Senior Khurana who is the real culprit as per Dadi🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...

And Junior Khurana is going to b a mixed breed I guess🤣🤣🤣🤣

Loved the cute Dadi-MSK scene the way MSK like a cute baby goes and sits on the bed to get some tips from Dadi on how to become a good papa...awwwww😳

Starting scene of Dev-Geet-MSK in the kitchen is quite interesting here👍🏼About MSK ka insecurity...I feel it has already started🤔...He did look insecure when Dev was helping her out with the methi😈...but when Geet told MSK the whole ramkahaani of why Dev was there in the kitchen,MSK instantly shifted his concern for Geet and the baby...but somewhere its clear that MSK is not too secure with Dev's presense around Geet and this fact will slowly start coming out when Dev's constant interference in their lives will get to MSK's nerves...Well overall I can see a very interesting track developing here between these 3 characters😊....We might question why Geet took Dev's help in the kitchen but then lets try to see the broader picture here....if Geet had not taken the help and MSK had not seen this, then how can the track proceed further😊...I can put up a huge defence for Geet's action today but I already did that yesterday😆 and today I m dead tired to write another lecture🥱😆...So if needed will write then tomorrow😆😳

Gujjar joker was too funny and made AA-Torture bearable😃...Loved the way he said Shet up and then Manisha jumps into Romeo's arms....😆😆😆...Also loved Romeo's Khamoshhhh🤣....It was a fultoo comedy circus which is much better than AA-Romance torture😆...Well if CVs r showing AA-Track like a comedy circus for just 2 mins ,then I don't really mind it as long as AA r not hogging the limelight in a episode😃

Maaneet hug in the bedroom was dreamyyyyyyyy especially when Geet talks about melting in his arms and we see MSK carassing her back with his hand during the hug😳😳😳😳...MSK calling Geet Moti-Mombatti and then his mannerisms today from a dusht-danav look into a smiling joker look had me rolling all over the floor at my house🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..GC was awesome today with his both angry as well as smiling expressions both in the night as well as the breakfast scene👏...In fact I just realised from this scene that along with DD even GC has a superb comic timing the way he was instantly changing his expressions trying to smile in non-MSK style and making fun of his own image🤣...But CVs make sure this comedy is not repeated or overdone in the coming episodes or else viewers will feel MSK has completely lost his marbles and then same comedy will start looking irritating😆..but today it was superb👍🏼...just Liked the fact how love can change someone like MSK who doesn't mind Geet calling him a joker or anything....thats really true and selfless love coming from MSK😳

Breakfast scene was interesting and makes viewers curious for tomorrow's episode to find out what will MSK decide about Dev🤔

Episode Rating:8.5/10:Overall hilarious episode and an interesting precap😃..I think as per the precap Dev might follow Dadi-Geet out of curiosity and might see that Dadi takes Geet to Yoga classes arranged by MSK...there Dev might witness both Maan-Geet doing romantic yoga-chi😳 and this might start his jealousy track😈...So overall a good story movement and nice humourous touch today😃

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Today's episode was a hilarious for obvious and not so obvious reasons.🤣🤣🤣 It had the perfect balance of drama, humor and idiocy to make the viewers laugh their behinds off. 👍🏼Too bad it's not easy losing those unwanted pounds that have taken residence on my behind over the past year. 🤣🤣 Anyway, thanks for trying 😳🤣🤣

Divine Pairing and the Devil in the making: Geet and Dev was the epitome of a sticky situation🤣🤣. He can't even look at her face, at least not directly. She is indifferent to him, which has to hurt Dev more than having her hate his sorry self.  Maan was glaring at Dev, if only looks could kill. Nonetheless, Dev has to have two olive sized (especial nod to Geetu and her choice of fruit)🤣🤣🤣 holes in the back of his head from all the glaring.😵 Of course Dev scurries off the second he sees Maan in the kitchen. 🤣 Was he really trying to get water? I guess we will never know. Geet explained where an explanation was not warranted, but I guess she was trying to avoid an ugly situation with her short tempered hubby.  I liked the baby talk and Geet telling him to chill unless he wants the baby to be a little DD. Poor Maan was left all confused. Aww Maany poo 🤗🤣

AA and the Junior Bhai: Whether intentional or not AA scenes today were hilarious. Junior Bhai along with his white suit, gigantic sun glasses, lopsided grin and the questionable evil laugh, where a treat to watch. Truth be told, I'd rather watch AA in idiotic funny scenes, than romantic ones with eye-locks and that terrible music in the background. I'm picking my poison here; Nitrous oxide poisoning over the slow torturous death of AA romance any day.  That way, at least I'll have a good time up until I pass out. Hi5 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Big Papa Khurana: So this elusive Mr. Khurana was serious and hence the MSK is a big meanie too.  ❓ So what the hell happened to Dev? 🤣🤣🤣The whole scene was very cute and endearing. Maan looks like a little kid sitting next to his dadi. Moi liked it, made me want to melt like a moti mombati too😳🤣

Joker and his melting moti-mombati:  Had me rolling for while there. Maan has to practice smiling in front of the mirror, or was he just checking himself out in the mirror?😳  We all know how much he loves himself. 🤣🤣🤣 Maan's mood swings were hilarious.  GC was awesome in that scene. Geet called him a joker and got away with it. Love does wonders doesn't it? 😍 🤣And Maan continues his moti jokes on Geet. I love it! Couples who can't make fun of themselves and each other are just weird and boring. 🥱 HAAN 😎🤣🤣🤣🤣

Breakfast table: Maan finally is adamant about his Gith not working at home. Awesome, now take her back to KC. Maan's angry-smiley mood swings continue. Funny scene! GC looked like he was on the verge of LOLing 🤣🤣🤣.  And yeah loved how Maan admitted Dev he made the Kapoor dude reject him.I guess this means Dev the tard Khurana will end up at KC. Why can't he join the AA and the wedding planners, he'll be the perfect watchman 🤣🤣🤣🤣

PS: Maan's constant grinning was very funny. It was unique and well executed. But, gotta warn you CVs, it was funny and it clicked but don't pile on it. It'll lose its charm. Be creative; come up with other hilarious scenes. I know you can do it! 😃😆

PPS: Here is a moti-mombati to shed light to your creativity. See the hearts? That's because I luuuurve you!😳😆

Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Yeh rehna bhi baaqi tha, ke MSK turns to a joker 😆

I have not much to say, I only want to say that let's see until when MSK control his anger regarding Dev's presence 😆

That Don ka bachcha, he said vary good and shet up 😲🤣

The dialouge of the day:

Ab humara baby gusse wala nahi joker paida hoga 🤣

Mood swings 😆

I like today's episode, I am giving it 10/10 (Thought the joker wala thing is funny, but I don't want it to remain, MSK is much better as serious, gussewala, passionate, possessive and stalker lover)......

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u creatives for focusing on a strong story line!  I love this upcoming track!  I just pray you guys execute it well, if not devils will come right after u!  Trust me we can be evil too!

Loved what I saw today!

Geet  and Dev scene in kitchen, she didn't even look at him!  She knows her hubby well, she knows his insecurities, but she is there for him only!

OMG priceless MSK goes to dadi to ask how his dad was😆finally mention of his one parent.  Hopefully we will find out more on his parents.

Maaneet scene and MSK being calm for baby is just priceless.  Man these too can carry off comedy really well!  I liked the hug, it was good!

With Dev in KC Maan's insecurity will increase!  Its ok he's there, its a build up for some high drama element...Im loving it!  Story needs to move on, show just can't run on Maaneet romance! 

will write up more a bit later!

Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
reserved..
-------
I am sure Geet's character is the target today coz ppl myt think she is very lenient to dev and she has forgotten everything but I am not against Geet at all in this case...we need to step into a character's shows several times to realise how the situation is and how to react to it...

Devaa Babu chale the Help karne and he don't knoww what Methi is bcoz he only steps into ppl's bedrooms most of the time kitchen ka toh pata hi nahin🤣🤣🤣

Deva came to take water from the kitchen plz don't tell me there ain't no water in outhouse ANYWHEREROFL
Devaaa is Chaaluu..he has to make bahanas to cum in na..
MSK ke andar there is Insecurity ki aag but he knows geet is gonna get angry so he told her his concern in full on AYM modee...ROFL
Protein Zyaada Lene chahiyee..gawsh tht advice shuld go to Maan to take in sum more Protein ShakesROFL

LMAO Geet imitating maan's AYM look..Githh the baby is gonna go on his Deva Chachu not on khadoos MaanROFLThis Made Maan really worried tooROFL

Manishaa calling Upen patel duplicate young aur hawt..Manishaa ur tastee..lol Manishaa has to drool ova every new entryROFLROFL

and the SHET UPROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLhey bhagguuu, I fell off my chair when he got up from his with the shet upROFLROFLROFL

ughh totally Rip-off from BBB that ditto scene as well...

Daadi thinks everyone is like her to rush inwithout knocking..she always cums in during private moments of maaneet as well
PHINALLLLY one producer ka pata..Ok so MSK has not tapkofied from asmaan he has got a DAD*phew*
lol at tht scenee..MSK hesitating to ask..I love how every little thing said by Geet affects him soo much..but that is only when geet says sumfin good but if she says sumfin bad..Maan singh khurana's Bp rises and he will go to any extent to prove geet wrong...

Gawsh the episode was so damn hilariousss and the hug awww...
Manishaa fainting🤣
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
Just to get this den moving.

• MSK was hilarious and adorable today. Very well done comic sequence. But make sure that you don't do it in every episode from now on. Let the magic remain.
  • AA track is better off as comedy. It is more acceptable. Please do not show us the AA romance, or whatever you were showing in the name of the romance.
  • Send Geet back to Office please.
  • Looking forward to Dev turning evil.
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Today's episode 👍🏼 a right blend of romance, drama, cuteness, nok-jhok and humour! 😃 Dont miss the Maneet part! 😆  Havent seen the AA part yet but this episode is already a hit for me. Couldn't stifle my laughter at all! 🤣

Highlights

1. The episode continues from Geet in the kitchen and her indifference towards Dev.  I like her attitude towards Dev.. cuz she's acting as if everything is normal(like how the Geet has always  behaved, be it after Behne De Hug or after MSK behaving rudely with her, she was normal and never showed her grudge😊) at the same time, she makes the opposite person feel that he's not forgiven for his crime. 👍🏼

2. Dev doent know what Meethi looks like and Maan's deadly looks😈 He observes Dev and the ongoing between DevEet quietly from afar and doesn't intrude or shoo him away. Only his looks are enough to heat the moment. 

3. Dev leaves with his water flask and Maan reprimands Geet aware of the fact that she must have tried uchhal-khud while finding meethi. 😛 Geet tries to divert his attention with her usual angry man staring looks🤣 DD was fab with those looks there😆😆

4. So Geet says that mamma-dad should be happy and their mood reflects the baby when it grows up. Maan asking Daadi about his dad was hilarious🤣 Daadi's reply Aaapke dad bade sanjeeda kisem ke aadmi the🤓🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 that he used to be silent often when MSK was to be born 🤣 Okay, 🤓 So that means he must have been philandering when Dev and Annie were born 🤣 🤣 and turned into a monk during MSK's birth🤣 During Vicky's birth, he must have gone missing from family. 🤣 🤣

5. How MSK wants to shout at Geet and he changes it with a smiling face was 🤣 🤣 GC 👏 👏

6. Geet finally concluding that baby will be a joker🤣 No wonder, mummy dad makes us laugh so much tho baccha joker hoga😆

7. Maneet hug was passionate😳 I likd the way Geet melted in his hug. 😳 😍

8. Breakfast table scene- Dev's reaction to MSK asking Kapoor client to decline his job offer, interesting! 

Edited by shreya- - 13 years ago
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the comedy today.. MSK was so cute..
Geets joker was so apt
MSK is really unromantic.. he calls her moti mombatti whrn the gal is all romantic😆
I want geet in KC not Dev😡
Dev can go somewhere else😃