DevilsDen:Maan chugega dana dunka,Dev moti khayega

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all like always i'll start with my tilte justification.. its copied from some proverb.. which goes like

"someone said Aisa kalyug aye ga..Hans Chuge ga dana Dunka Kuava (crow)moti khaye ga"...🤣

which i have altered to Maan chuge ga Dana dunka (means, Nok-Jhok, eye locks and forehead kisses) and Deva moti (means CON) khaye ga...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

or should i say??? Maan chakkhe ga Pasta shasta..Deva Roti khaye ga...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
ok i need to shut it now... but its not a lie.. maan really have  no life... i mean no Ehem Ehem in his life..

I mean what is his life all about???

1 wake up in the morning
2, pretend to not finding anything in the so called wardrobe..
3, Eat nakool made pasta
4, go to office and become and eye candy for Adi, Maanisha and other gay species..
5 Come back Home, Take deeenar,
6, Some Hoo Haa to send the mosquitoes away from the Km..(cheaper way😉)
7,finally sleeps next to his wife like a Robot..
and the cycle continues...🤣🤣🤣🤣

I still cant believe he is a guy... i mean a true guy...🤣🤣🤣 in today's episode after the success of fatherly kisses he made a debut in fatherly hugs... ok since the Ehem Ehem TV had foretasted some Ehem Ehem on the weekend..so naturally we were expecting a hug... but who thought it will come out like a father-daughter bidai hug????🤣🤣🤣🤣 i was like "kuch toh sharam karo ..you guys are on the most x-rated place on the world.. i mean on the BED"..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣... and who is stopping them now??? Doc has told that every thing is normal now... so in code language she ha given them a signal... they should follow it no??? ab doc cant prescribe a CON three times a week na?... neither can she provide them some CDs for the reference..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

and imagine if geet manipulates doctor to prescribe it. what will Maan say?? GITH main yeh kerna toh nahi chahta tha,,,per tumhare aur baby ki zindagi bachane ke liye mujha yeh kerna hoga" 🤣🤣🤣..

Here cvs need to try something interesting like maan re-starting his career as a stalker... i mean he is just too good in it.. after watching a certain VAMP show i'v realized that maan have all the qualities of a vamp even without drinking Blood 🤣🤣🤣 he can very easily smell the danger,, can observe and sense every move of his Gal and his brother... above all apna maan toh expressive bhi ha...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. so its better for cvs to come up with maan bana vampu track.. in which maan can be seated on any tree of KM and monitor the moves of gith and deva..
🤣

and as far as deva is concerned he is the biggest example of "behind every successful maan there is a woman... chahe woh pervy dadi hi kyon na ho...🤣🤣🤣 i know one day dadi will help him to reach maan's chair and his bed too.. and the sequence will be like..

GITH: dadi maa dev ghar tak aa gaya

Dadi:
its ok geet ..he saved your suhaag

GITH:
dadi maa dev hall mein aa gaya..

Dadi:
koi baat nahi bay -tay.. he saved your suhaag

Gith:
dadi maa dev mere peecha kitchen tak aa gaya

Dadi:
maa: as mentioned above,

Gith:
dadimaa dev mere bed mein aa gaya

Dadi maa:
🥱he has saved your hubby na geet... dont forget

Gith:
dadi maa he is on my bed

Dadi:
how many times i need to remind you his ehsaans???

Gith: *yells* Dadiiiiiiiiiiiii Maaaaaaaaaaaa dev pulling me on the bed.

Dadi:*blushes* Geet Bay-Tay he has saved  your hubby's life.. so you need to save his hormones from wastage..
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Moral: deva makes another CON...
Maan kare ga, forehead kisses,,,, Deva CON ker jae ga...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by shonuu - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
Bird & Dot free zone !!!
This is particularly in light of the recent moderator warning 
(chk here.. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38706393 and  henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because 
we will shoot you. HAAN! 

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747

Naintara

Vicky

Bloopers
india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1586796

Music

Dance

Wedding Symbolism

Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey everyone!

Yes- I took time out to write on a weekend-why?

Mind you- biggest compliment I can give- because it's interesting!!

We see clues, but not the picture, we have interest in knowing what will happen and we are shown step by step where the track is going.

Here are my points-
1. Nitya.
She's way too irritating. she came in as a young woman with a zeal to work, and has just become a chipku chipkali to Arjun. Not cool. Hope she goes out soon...or turns negative. Not this positive jisse dekh kar negative lag raha hai

2. Arjun
I don't like his high-handedness and his extra attitude cuz he's a LOSER.There is something called respect for the boss anyway and that is what Annie is to him.So he'd better be decent enough.
I was going to say further that Annie should answer him back curtly and give it back to him..but I had just said it and it was granted cuz Annie did do it.

I see it might go anywhere

BUT PLEASE try to make the girl ACT
Please!

3. Maan-Geet nautanki se badta hai pyaar
Nokjhoks keep life interesting.
Yesterday it was Geet.
Today it was Maan doing his nautanki.
It was hilarious!
Lovely voice modulation GC

anyway what I loved most was how Geet was reacting to dadi-maan convo as she was pretending to be busy but listening and reacting worriedly..it was just aww

MAan-Dadi hi5!
The Bedroom eyes in the bedroom that both gave to each other, the slow smile that spread over their faces as they looked into each others' loving eyes and the consequent hug on the bed- very very cute..
AND this is how I wanted maneet to sleep at night- kuchh karein na karein

In the precap- since we're on the topic

Dadi is telling dev that maneet need  someone to act judge?
so so untrue.
Dev maan look at each other.
Perhaps Dev thinks he might create an MU? perhaps he thinks they aren't strong enough together..not knowing that their nok-jhoks make them stronger..LOL

Will this lead to an insecurity on Maan's part? I don't think so..in fact- It could be- and I wish it were this that they pretend, he thinks it's working but really it backfires on him badly

4. Dadi-Dev
Dev is positive..but Dadi apni night-caps ki wajah se use negative kar rahi hain
KC mein job..yeah right..LOL
and the way maan was looking down at them- stalker as always!

He must bhi thinking- subha mere saath hi-5 karti hain, and raat ko dev ke saath job-discussion..

5. NAKEWL!!!!!
MUAAAAHZZZZ!! i love him!! Can we have more of him?
But yes, we don't treasure them if we see them everyday na?

*think think- this is a hint- nahi socha..let me elaborate
IF you don't show Nitya-Arjun-Annie everyday- we are going to treasure them more when we do see them...(or...err.maybe not- but hoping Barry,mahesh get deceived!)

Barry- *blushing* *jhapkisses* i like where you guys are actually trying to give a frame to the story again
mahesh- great job u too!

Best dialogue- Maan raat ko sote nahi hai kya?

Best scene- NAkewl!!!

BEst...err..u get the drift

IT could be that Dev does join and so does Geet. i mean KC...and they all try to work there..oh boy..hahahaha

I would love to see- property issues plus Geet and the rivalry in brothers cuz of everything- true Mahabharata style...but sigh..i guess i should give that up na?

Except- dev ki niyat badal sakti hai..only hope he will turn negative..LOL
so jaldi se ho jaaye!!

I want to see Geet working..and the two brothers fighting.
Only she and Adi handle KC..and then run away and marry..ROFL
The only geet working part was serious!

About AA- well..Okay..dikhao but achha dikhana. Today was good.
Please don't make Annie someone who will stand for inequality at workplace!

Interesting epi!
good saturday
Hope we get some cute scenes between maneet now!
Remember- anything in excess is bad haan!😳
That's all for today

love to all!
Happy weekend, mine will be spent starting and finishing my project!

Edited by geet.a - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res~

aaj nah kiya toh samjho kabhi na kiya!! HAAN!!🤣

Edit : its a new day as in nxt day,..  my dad decided to press the switch off button on my W-LAN as i was scripting the very triple octagonal (credit : Cooldudette aka GC) TRIANGLE of

Adi-(Pinky)/Manisha/ Nakewl- Maan-
-Geet-

-Dev(-NT)/Vicky(X-change NES-NEB-Nitya-Romeo-Tasha)

so lemme continue here..

as i said all we need is Sammy aunty n Ashu ki bachi is ready to grow aunty-size in a jhippe.. but well the brains size dont grow.. and anyways _SinnceMaan_ aka Mrs. Sammy Maan Singh Phurana toh abhi zinda hai..(laa-pata bhi hai🥱) so lemme make it clear i dont take duplicates!! and to toota bachi ka dil.. i was implying to Aunty ki style maarke entry into the Geometry class!! oh well mayb u can b her
CLASSMATE!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

so did i say yesterday or nvr... well i didnt do it yest.. does tat mean not today either??
ohoooo wack ur brains ppl i am lazy kanjoos who spills in ration!
🤣🤣🤣🤣
n to "whoever" who tot i was talking abt *khich khich* Vicks ki goli lo.. aur khich khich door karo!! coz i was talking abt my CRITICANALYSIS!! i swear!!😳

n its yest or nvr coz i rarely rembr wht was shown aftr a few hours now-a-days n i obviously for the same reasons do-not wish to re-watch.. is it really my fault?? no!!😡
but oh-well i ill give the CV dears som grain(mirchi waali)... i love serving paupers (chk TITLE
🤣🤣🤣) n i love mirchi!! simply goes to say i lik to criticize mor thn Analyse🥱

so wht did tey show... *ress bangs her head on a random desk ard the corner*

aah there...

there Nakewl my aangan ki phool
nah. he is no fool😉
walks in not bothering to knock
coz the signal is *I DO NOT LOCK*

and there walks in style
down the creaky tile
Confident Mrs.wifey dear
who i guess uses Clinic All-clear!

and there walks out Devaa..
past a head spinning Daadi Maa
nah she wasnt acting
its tru results of too much swinging!

*read while i dish for the rest*

Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
res
---------------------
Nakewl Is Back😎hmm soo Daadi's diet is working🤔😆he wass so cute the way he said: "Sonee Do"😆

Nityaa is just Fishy..she seems another Despo..saare despo err-jun ko hi gift mein milte hai..In Manisha's wordss Rab has made err-jun's jodi with chappanchooris only😆but I can tolerate her more than NE...

Dev Playing his Cards:when I heard he is going out for a job..one feeling he wants to make MSK bankrupt and now if MSK employs him in KC then Shikaar Khud Invitee kar raha hai Chancee Maar Le Devaa..Pehle KM mein entry now now KC mein apni daadi ki meherbaani...now let me bash my head to think whether These two Ds are positive or negativeee

Nautanki Maan🤣🤣🤣🤣tht was hilariousss and the best bit was daadi-Maan Hi5😳
Well I do that quite lot of timess when I don't wanna go skool but sumhow or the other I just get caught😆

Cute Patch up😳:awww the nunna-munna hug..culd have dun with out chilaaying atma but oh well and they culd have shown us a more full version of teh hug isntead of panning it completely..😡

NE & Err-Jun ke Beech Daraar: Culd I be Happier🤔

I loved MSK in Precap he was luking so Yummmy☺️
VM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vADek7QdHNc[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Short Analysis for today since it was a filler episode but with a good story development👍🏼😳

I m liking the way Dev track is shaping up👍🏼.,.. It seems his main plan is to get an entry in Khurana business via Dadi ma😈...and now MSK might give him the entry because of Dadi's emotional atyaachar again😆

Precap suggests Dev is interested in knowing whats happening in Maan and Geet's life😉....but loved the intense MSK-Dev look-exchange in the precap😎.....Infact the  precap reminded me of that office wala old salsa dance promo where Maaneet stops when Dev enters the Khurana office🤔...if Dev joins Khurana construction...then I hope even Geet starts going to office😛 ...and then with Maan-Geet-Dev all under same office roof....we will hv some really interesting stalking-jealousy-possessiveness match between the 3😎... In fact it will b a very complicated situation for Geet  but thats what will make the story interesting😛....and in case Dev joins KC and saves that 400 crore ka deal ....then Dadima will further pressurise MSK to keep him permanently in the office and then slowly Dev will start playing his game😎...Geet too has her own share in KC,so if she joins the office and we hv a situation where there is a business decision needs to b taken where mayb technically Dev will b right but MSK will b wrong or something....it will b interesting to see whom does Geet support from a business POV and how it affects her relation with MSK....and then we can hv jealous MSK too😆 ..and when u hv jealous or posssessive MSK,then passionate scenes too come in automatically😈😆😳

So if CVs play this office/business track between MSK-Geet-Dev...it will b very good🤔😛
Its clear from today that Dev is playing his cards smartly the way he tells Dadi about his finding job mission just to make sure Dadi offers him work in Khurana Office😉👍🏼I can already see Insecure MSK  in the precap...he might not enjoy the fact that Dadi is telling everything to Dev about his personal nok-jhoks with Geet🤔....

Oh and Maaneet eye-lock scene in the bed was too good....haii those bedroom eyes....😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍...also loved that cute hug😳...It was not suppose to b a passionate hug but a cute one just to indicate that their jhagda/spat is finally over😃...MSK/GC looked yummyyy and hot in black-and-white attire today😳..Loved his fake acting of falling sick😆...it looked fake and one could make out easily that he was acting there...so it came out good😆😳...Nacool too is back with a bang😎

AA-Track was bearable today🤔,...Mayb I liked Annie's fitting reply to Arjun today showing some women power at last🤔...But Nikunj still can't act for nuts😆

Overall interesting episode where the story moved and one will keep guessing about Dev ka intentions😎

Episode rating :8/10...I liked the Maaneet parts..the eyelock moment in the bed😳...Dev ka smart plan and interesting precap...👍🏼...I know people r desperate for passionate scenes but I can see that CVs r here trying to develop a strong story first with Dev in the picture,so lets hv some patience and see how the story of Dev is shaping up....then passionate and intimate scenes will automatically follow up once we hv a strong storyline😊...
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Maan:

Geet, you know I love you to no end
You are my lover, my desire, my bride
But when it comes to challenges it is trend
I always win, for I think with my mind

Geet:

Maan, you think way too much of yourself
You forget that I am the queen of your heart
You only do things that I want and approve myself
I just let you believe that you are smart  😆

Anne

I used to do everthing just for him
And felt bad that he did not acknowledge me
After his clean shaven face and hair trim
I am wondering if I should just let him be

Arjun

I looked a stud in my green leather jacket
But who fell for me? A non-existant character
I made myself look gay to get her out of my basket
The way I look now, I surely will remain a loner

PS - Had to include Anne and Arjun because today's episode had so much of them 🤢

Episode Analysis

Well, since the episode today wasn;t what I had hoped it will be but in the hope of becoming a dazzler I reserved on Page 1, I will analyze this episode differently.

The theme for my analysis today, "I want to be the boss and this is my plan".

Disclaimer - This is an analysis of each character's thought process and which one deserves to be the Boss.

Maan

As is the phase in their journey, Maan and Geet's fight to be the big boss if a very cute one. Maan is trying to outsmart Geet by getting her to think he is sick. The scene played out very well. He did get her to smile in the end. Well, does that mean he is the Big Boss? Let us see.

Geet

Like she said yesterday she can never be angry with Maan for more than a few minutes. But she wanted to take his trip and pretend to be still angry. Well, since in this case she lost to his pranks, he won this battle. But her initial concern, the then fake anger and then the dazzling smile were brillinat. 

Dev

This time around he seems to be playing a very intelligent battle, but is he that smart? He thinks he can outsmart Maan? Anyways, from the looks of it, Dev has succeeded in his initial plan of entering KM and is setting his trap to get Maan to let him into KC as well. Intelligent move. Hell ya. And this is reverse psychology at its best. Yeh chall Maan par bhari padegi. Does it mean Dev is the boss?

Arjun

Arjun's only game plan has been to sleep with the enemy's sister. Weakest link. If he wasn't shown so much footage in today's episode, I would not even mention him here. He is not even in the nominee list. 

Anne

Non-existant characters are getting so much footage despite constant requests from audience's to have her removed or her track ended. She seems like the true winner :( But in the context of this show, she seems to be getting some control over her senses and is trying to leave Arjun to himself and move on? Intelligent move? Probably her best so far. Atleast in today's episode, between herself and Arjun, she was the boss. 

Daadi

(This is more just my imagination since I have never been able to analyze her character fully)
Her overgrowing concern for her grandson Dev raised a few eyebrows in the den and that is the basis of my analysis. Daadi may have a softer corner for Dev since he is hr real grandson but being a selfish one, she wants to remain in Maan's good books since he is the one with all the money. But when it came down to her Dev being shown the door, she used emotional atyacher on the one that she knew would fall for it, Geet. And now, everything has worked her way. Maan and Geet patched up, Dev is still in the outhouse. Brilliant work. Sach mein, if theey are your grand children, u are their DAADI. You are the boss.

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
REs to drool over MSK in Black and white😳
Loved the cute laugh maneet shared and the half hug

Dev hmmm interesting precap Devs look to MSK was a bit stern.? he feels angry that msk fights with geet?
Dev wants to ebter KC... for what? I hope MSK does not invite him ...and its like aa bhail mujhe maar😡

Daadi is the pendulum but why is she telling dev abt maneet?😡 TO dev of all the peopel

I like AA track today.. I liked Annies character although Nikunj cant act🤢

Why was Dev annoyed in the pre cap.. its as if he wants to prove he is better than msk.
Is that what his intention is going to be?
I want NT back... then the old track will be back

This is what i wrote yest.. i dont like their dependency on daadi.. they better keep things to themselves..
waise chote  fights they need judge but the big ones they are together.. that dev does not know😳
their understanding and trust is something dev does not know and I think this track will close the loop of geet saying msk is a better father than dev😊

Edited by spshastr - 13 years ago
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ok I'm gonna reserve! 🤣

Work work..will update afterward.

Dadi: Maan raat ko sote nahi hain kya?😳❓
😳Geet: Nahi... NAHI mera matlab hai 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Please vote for ur favorite Star one Jodi and show here!  Jaldi

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1630357

IM ready with tamatars and andas in my hand! 😡😡😡

Nacool is back...MSK ka nautangi!  That was quite a scene! 

Maneet NOk jhok was really good, loved how Geet figured out he was faking.  Maan holding Geet's hand while she's massaging was too good!  Did I see Geet step on something to get on bed, I think I did! 😆They must have raised the bed!😆Maan pulling her back and their smile and hug is always priceless.

Did Erjun say Annie has no brains...abhi pata chala beta! 😆 Infact I loved the reply NE gave to Erjun, he deserves it!  Their scenes are getting better!  Nitya, don't know what to say about her!  Is Erjun that hot that both gals fall for him after a few meetings!  Hmmmmmm kuch toh hai...maybe its his tight jeans, they can see all his curves right thru them!

I see where this will be heading Dev will be at KC, he will save big contract while MSK is romancing his beautiful wife!   Dadi wants Dev to join KC, MSK watches...maybe he will allow him to!  Again, isnt Geet part owner of KC now, doesn't she have a say so too!  Let's see what happens now.  I can see Dev falling for Geet and wanting his baby in the future!  He will make his claim then.  MSK getting insecure, yeap he sure is!  Afterall he knows Geet is carrying Dev's child only.  Any man would feel that, its only human nature!  Living under the same roof does not make things easier, I've gotta hand it to Geet!  Here she is with her husband man who she loves and desires the most and then again living under the same roof with a man who has cheated her life! 

As far as I can see Dev is positive for now, but will turn negative later, again its only human nature watching someone giving ur own blood all the love and u're just watching!   Again, will only take action then, til then he will be ok!

That's it from me

Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago