FF Deewani, Chapter 28, pg 145 DISABLED

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi this is my first FF, if I make any mistakes please feel free to correct me, or put forward any suggestions, I hope you enjoy it.  This will be a single attempt only, as I don't think I'll be able to write another ff ever again, this will be my best shot, so you can consider this my first and last ff๐Ÿ˜Š.

Well this is my recreation of LTL, and how I think it could have been in the past one year, so I guess I'm telling that this is gonna be a long ff, as I have a whole year to sum up in my version, and I do hope that I can hold your interest for as long as the journey of this ff lasts...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I have made alterations to some characters, but only 'cause I think they go better with their current personalities.  There will be entry of a few new characters but I can assure you that you will grow to like them.  I promise you all that it will all come together and end up like the show eventually, and make sense at the same time, but in my style.

Hope you guys are ready to read my version of how LTL would have been if seen through my eyes.๐Ÿ˜‰

Deewani an Epic Tale

CONTENTS

Chapter One

The Act

As the car came speeding round the bend, Ganpat was giving himself a prep talk in his mind mentally embracing whatever luck would bring him after this ridiculous but effective move, many people he'd known had done these kind of things with success, so what would be wrong if he'd do it.  As the white Mercedez approached Ganpat was shaking, and prayed to to whichever God it was that had chosen to look out for him to let him survive, he quickly gulped his quarter bottle of cheap alcohol to give him strength, and jumped in front of the car as it manoeuvred round the bend at high speed. 

Aaarghhh !  Ganpat shouted at the top of his lungs as jumped in front of the car.

Bhau, gaadi rok bhau, gaadi rok, screeched Baji, as Dutta quickly saw what Baji was intending to, Dutta dropped his cell, and responded to his reflexes immediately, but hit a man on the road very briefly, who Dutta thought was already screaming when the car hadn't even hit him. 
As the tyres screeched at a high pitch, and finally came to a halt, Dutta instructed Baji to go take a look at the man and see if he had any injuries, and also told him you know what to do if he does, okay.  Ho Bhau, mein sambhal lega, tu yehi ruk, and with that he left the car, and headed back to the crowd.

Yeh ameer log kya samaj te hai hume, ke hum gareeb hai to humari jaan ki koi keemat nahin hai, hai bhagwan tune apne is Ganpat ko bachaliya bhagwan, main tere dhar pe ek agarbati lagoan ga bhagwan, as Ganpat staged his drama in the middle of the street, secretly thanking God for keeping him alive, and better yet in one piece, as he peeped over to see a man approaching him, he quickly continued with his drama.

Eh, Kaka tu theek to hai na, tujhe koi chaut vauth to nahin ayi na, as Baji bent down to Ganpat, who was exaggerating with his wailing.  Mere chhote chhote bachche hai, main kya karounga, kaha jounga...Kaha jaounga matlab, tu to bilkul theek hai Kaka, ek halki ji si karoch ayi hai tereko, kyu bekaar main itna tamasha bana raha hai, upar se subhe subhe tune itni pee rakhi hai, kya tum dekh ke nahin chal sakte te, mera ilaaj kaun karega itna paisa kaha se launga Ganpat carried on...
Baji at that point understood what this man's intention was 'Saala, paisa kamaana aata nahin, aur jhat se bhari gaadi dekhe gus jaate, saala sharabi kahin ka' as he mumbled under his breath Baji finally took out a thousand rupees and handed it to the drunkard lying before him 'ye le, aur nikhal yaha se'
As Ganpat saw the two five hundred rupee notes he let out a dopy 'eh...iska kya karega main, mere do chhote chhote bachche hai, unki shaadi kaise karega main...'
Abhe eh Kaka ek karoch ayi hai tereko apayich nahin hua hai tu samjha, chal put yaha se, as Baji got up to leave, he could hear Ganpat carrying on about how rich people think we are scum, he injured me and threw a poxy thousand rupess at me and left, look at them, the rich man hasn't even left his car 'cause these people don't consider our worth anything.

Finally Dutta had got down from his car, and removed his sunglasses, and resting his one hand on top of the car with the door left open and one side of his black shirt was tucked into his stone washed blue jeans, as the other side was hangin out with his top two buttons open, and questioned Baji, what was taking so long, is the man injured or not.

Arre Bhau ye saala pee kar gaadi ke neeche gus gaya taake hum isse paise de, 'to de do na usse paise'  bhau maine usse huzaar rapaiya diya na lekin woh saala aur tamasha kar raha hai, isich liya apun chalaa aya waha se, mere ko nahin lagta ke yeh accident hua yeh jaan bhuj ke gaadi ke neeche gussa tha 'hmm thieek hai usse yahan bhuloa'.

Saab mein gareeb aadmi hai mere chhote bachche hain...as he repeated his ines in front of Dutta 'theek hai kitna chaiye tumhe',  Letting out his joy straight away Ganpat quickly asks mere ko paanch laakh chaiye. 

Theek hain gaadi main beth, chal Baji.  As they head off Ganpat is confused as to what is going on, whilst sitting in silence, Ganpat's eyes lay on a shiny object catching the sunlight, as his vision clears he sees that shiny object is none other than a gun lying in Baji's jeans.  As Ganpant starts letting out a sweat, Dutta sees through the rearview mirror, Saab hum kahan jaa rahen hain, he manages to squeeze in, tumhe paise chaye na, wahin jaa rahe hain replies Dutta in a very calm but stern voice.

As panick hits Ganpat he breaks down and dumps his whole drama and eventually spills the beans...mujhe maaf kardo saab maine jo bhi kiya majboori mein kiya, meri beti hain naa uski shaadi karne ke liye mujhe paise ki sakht zaroorat thi, isi liya maine socha ke koi bhari gaadi ke neeche main gus jounga to mujhe kisi ameer aadmi ki jeb se paanch laakh miljaye ga, lekin mujhse galati hogi, mujhe maaf kardo...aap mujhe yehi par uthar dijiye...main chala jayega...main...as he carries on talking and at the same time running out of words to say Ganpat starts crying, saab mujhe maaf kardo...saab main aisa kabhie nahin karega...saab.  
After some time of listening to Ganpat waffling on, they come to a mansion 'Patil Niwas', as Ganpat is forced to follow Baji and Dutta into his office, Dutta sits on his chair, and puts his feet up on the table with his legs crossed, and so he speaks, tere se jo hua woh teri galati ti, jo nuksaan meri gaadi ka hua woh bhi teri galati thi, abh tu yahan se tab tak nahin jaa sakta jab tak meri gaadi ka karcha tu nahin bharta, yahan ke kaam tu karega, aur agar kuch bhi karne ki kishish ki...just where Baji interupts says to tujhe goli se ura dounga...just than Dutta stares at Baji, stopping him right there, and making Ganpat sweat even more and gulping with great difficulty and was about to speak when Dutta immediately puts up his hand and stops him, and orders Baji to show Ganpat his jobs around the house and to keep watch over him.
Aage se tujhe pata hona chahiye ke Dutta Bhau se dokha karna gunaah hai, with the most chilling voice that sent shivers down Ganpat's spine, unable to ask if he was allowed to tell his family of his whereabouts, or at least speak to them.

Ganpat didn't see the man everyone addressed as Dutta Bhau till the next day, he was explained by Baji what his job was, and it had become clear to him that he was not allowed to make contact with anyone without Bhau's knowledge, and that basically he was held captive in this house which had little chance of escape, as there were bodygaurds holding guns at every point of the house, Ganpat hadn't slept all night worrying how his wife and children would be with that monster lurking over their head, and here he was helpless because of a sutpid mistake he had made in order to find a quick solution.

All night Babi and Nakusha were worried that why Ganpat was missing, he had said he'd found a solution to all their problems and will back by afternoon, but it was morning now and still they'd had no news, Sethji was up and out looking for his Dad since morning and had come back without any news.

Kuch pata chala Sethji, nahin Tai, kisi ko bhi nahin pata ke Baba kahan gaye the, mujhe bohut bhook lagi hai Tai, isich liye mein ghar aagaya, aur socha kuch kha kar phir se dhoondne nikal jouanga, mujhe pura yakeen hai ke zuroor kahin pee kar para hoga, jab hosh aayga to khud ghar aajayga, jaldi se khana de Tai mere ko bohut bhook lag rahi hai.  Haan abhi deti hain, Nakusha replied as she put out her brother's food.

Hain Bhagwaan kahan se main leke aygi paanch laakh, woh Ganpat zuroor patli gali se nikhal gaya hoga socha ke pehle hi bhaag jaata hoon, baad mein bhi to bhaagna hi parega, tu paida hote hi mar jaati to acha hota, as Babi said these words and realised how much she'd hurt her own daughter, she'd started crying and said mujhe maaf karde Naku, meri waje se tujhe kya kya nahin tyag na para, kitne gun aur sanskar hain meri beti main aur main aise kaise us jaanwar ko tujhe sop du, tu fikar mat kar meri bachi mein kahin na kahin se zaroor paise ka intezaam karungi, aur jaake us ke mu par phek de gi, lekin dekh Naku jab tak yeh mamla theek nahin hota na tu apne chehre par kaala rang lagaa kar rakhna theek hain.

Naku smiles at herself and says to her Ayi, ke tu jo kahe gi main wohi karegi, tu fikar math kar, jo Roopa Tai ne kiya woh teri Naku kabhie nahin karegi Ayi, main kabh ka sab bhool gayi, jo waade maine tujhse kiya hain woh Naku hamesha yaad rakegi.  Watching all this Sethji interrupts and says lekin Ayi mereko yeh samaj nahin aata ke tune Tai ka to gora rang chipa to diya lekin Tai ki kala aur naach kyu bandh karwa diya, Tai kitna acha gaati hain, aur Tai jaisa to koi naach bhi nahin sakta...'eh chup kar, jab dekho bolta hi rehta hai, jab tereko kuch pata nahin na to bakwas mat kiya kar, chal khana kha aur jaake apne Baba ko dund, chal ja'...haan jaate hain jaata hain, and leaves.
  Ayi tu Sethji ko daath thi hain, uksi galati kya hain, usse tori na pata hai...'main jaanti hoon Naku lekin jis kala ki woh tarif karta hain na, isi kalaa ki waje se meri bachchi mujhe chod ke chali gaye, uski awaaz aur wohi gun, aur jab tu to Roopa se bhi sundar, aur kahin guna zaada acha nachti aur gaati bhi hain, agar kisi ki buri nazar in cheezo par bhi pari to main kya karegi Naku'...Math roh Ayi mujhe sab yaad hai, main apni kalaa ko kabhi nahin apnaygi, tu chinta math kar.

Thank you for reading.

That's all for now, everyone's comments are very valuable, and will encourage me to keep writing, I will definately try to update regularly, as a reader I know it's very fustrating not knowing what's gonna happen next.๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

very nice yar conitinue yar

NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow amazing..pls upload asap
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on ur first FF.......... nice start......... do continue............ updt sooooooooon..............add me to ur PM list..........
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice start....wt a dramebaaz is ganpath..lol
so naku wears black soot in this too... interesting...
pls continue soon
btw i've added ur ff link 2 the media center thread--thts wer al other ff links r...

u thrt of a name for the ff?

update soon n pls PM me wen u do...
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 13 years ago
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nice start! :)
Hailaaa ganpat bhi na? greedy lol!
Ok so nakku is koyel nakku... great waiting for the next part!
Please add me to your pm list :)
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter Two

The Job

Baji meri madat kar na, mein sach bol raha hai, ayi shapath, tu Bhau se bhol ke woh mujhe bas ek baar apni biwi aur bachche se baat kar ne de, woh log meri chinta kar te hoge...'dekh mera dimakh karab math kar, aur chup chaap jaa kar gaadi dho, aur sun ache se dhona Ganpat, yeh Sudarshan tere pe nazar rakh ra hai, aaj Bhau baar jaa raha hai is gaadi mein, samhja, chal jaldi kar, mein Bhau se baat karta hai, waise to mujhe teri koi bhi baat par yakeen to nahin hai, lekin phir bhi agar sachmuch tera koi parivaar hai to unke keliye mein baat karega Bhau se....warna......said Baji as he looked at Ganpat up and down.......mujhe nahin lagta tujh jaisa aadmi kisike parivaar ka hisaa ho bhi sakta hai ya nahin, and he walked off, leaving Ganpat slightly confused and dehydrated because of the previous days alcohol cosumption and now the scorching heat......er....woh ..tora paani milega kya...woh kya hai na bohut pyaas lag rahi ti....haan haan kyu nahin, baraf bhi chaiye kya?....arre vaah Ganpat thought to himself aise me to kaam karega to phir harz is kya hain is kaam mein, as he quickly replied haan haan baraf ke saath, pata hai na ke main Bhau ka khaas kaam karne wala hain isiliye lagta hai Baji ne tumhe sab samjha diya hai........khaas kaam karne waala hai tu, said Sudarshan in a sarcastic tone as he walked upto Ganpat and grabbed his collar and through his clenched teeth replied saale koi kaam abh tak shuru bhi nahin kiya tune aur pele se hukum chala raha...as Suds was talking he started to sniff, and than repeated this gesture twice and than thrice...'yeh badbuh kaha se arahi hai...kaisi badbuh...mu..mujh....mujhse to koi ba..badbuh nahin arahi stuttered Ganpat.  Suds immediately let go of Ganpat and sniffed his hands and held his breath, and shouted saala tu nahaata bhi yah nahin lagta hain jab se paida hua hain kamine ne paani ki shakal hi nahin dekhin hogi, aur aya baraf wala paani maangne, eh Kaale idhar aah jaldi se mere haath dalwa, aur is bekaari ko koohe me dakel ke ah !
Nahin main kal se nahakar ayga, mujhe koohe me math dakelna, mere chhote chhote bachche hain, as Ganpat grabbed Suds legs in a bear type hug and started his exaggerated performance once again, 'eh chor mujhe, chor mujhe bari mushkil se apne haatho se teri badbuh nikali thi abh mere kapre me apni gandagi phela raha hai, chal hath' as Suds kicked him to free his leg.  Ganpat very quickly rearranged his posture and was on his feet again, wiping away his non existing tears with his tatty scarf hanging from his neck 'woh Sudarshan saab...woh kya hain na main kal se nahaakar to ayga lekin mere paas.....woh...woh....sabun nahin hain, aur naahin sabun kareed ne ke paise to agar aap mereko......'haan haan theek hai, sun Kaale jaake kahin se bhi ise sabun dhoond ke de, aur aage se mere aas paas bhi mat aana bina nahai, samjhe'.   Ho samajh gaya saab, saluting Suds loosley with a big useless grin feeling impressed with himself, as he watched Sudarshan walk away. 
     Just as Ganpat thought he got away lightly, he heard the one voice that could send shivers up his body even when he's snoring. 

Kya hua yeh subha subha shor kaisa, kya ho raha hai yaha, demanded Dutta, aur tu apna kaam kyu nahin karaha as he questioned Ganpat, Sudarshan felt the need to explain the baseless situation, and assured Bhau that he has everything under control.

Without replying to either of them Dutta walked away when he heard Ganpat following him Bhau ! Bhau....Bhau,Bhau...main...Bhau meri biwi ko milene de Bhau, mujhe ek din keliye ghar jaane do, main kal waapas aajayga Bhau, ayi shapath bhau he said trying convince Dutta by holding onto his throat.  As dutta sighed to himself, he could not believe the extent of this man's talkative nature, he never shut's up, Dutta was beginning to get extremely irritated by Ganpat and thought of letting him go altogether and dropping the whole idea, but than Ganpat was a man of low morals, this much any person could sum within five minutes of talking to him, and figured what the hell, this man needs to be taught a lesson, so he was to stay.

Ganpat couldn't believe that Dutta had let him write a letter but couldn't argue as it was still progress in contacting his family, first things first thought Ganpat to himself, if Babi knows where to look for me than we can still arrange for the money, but if they think I have gone missing that could make the situation worse than it is.  'Eh sun...haan tere se baat kara hai main...haan idhar ah, ye le he said handing him a letter, aur jaldi se jakar ise is patte par de ke ah, aur sun yeh kath sirf Babi ke haath mein ya phir Nakusha ke haath mein dena theek hain agar Sethji naam ka ladka tere se maange ga na usse bilkul math dena samaj gaya na, aur sun koi galati nahin Bhau ne aaader (order) diya hai...Ganpat threatened Kaale as he motioned his hand in the air as though he were getting rid of a fly saying chal ab jaa.
     Kaale glared at Ganpat as though he was imaginarily strangling him, but he knew that Dutta Bhau had ordered his letter to be hand delivered to Ganpat's residence, because Bhau knew Ganpat was not to be trusted, so if he one day he chose to runaway they'd know where to look and also gather information about his family members at the same time, providing he had any, as everyone that came accross him at Patil Niwas refused to believe so. 

After much headache Kaale had found the address which was misspelt, not to mention Ganpat's poor handwriting, which was no better than a child writing their first Christmas Card to Santa, thought Kaale to himself.  As he got down from the car, in a very poor village, Kaale immediately remembered that foul smell earlier and remebered to buy a whole pack of soapbars on the way home, he went further and asked a few kids Babi Deshmuk ka ghar kaunsa hai, and the kids pointed out the furthest house from them and gave the description of a couple of broken steps and a shattered door with a curtain hanging on the inner side of the door frame.  He was about to knock when a completely hideous looking girl, ridiculously dark, no dark was good this girl was well.....black he thought, and her hair seem very messy (no joint eyebrows), she was in actual fact so ugly that Kaale had forgotten to look away, but than he noticed that her eyes were completely blue, and big, he'd never seen such blue eyes, as blue as the ocean and on her dark face they were by far the beautifullest feature there, in fact he'd never seen such beautiful eyes on even any pretty girls he'd come accross........kaun hai aap, kaun hai aap?

He'd been so engaged in her eyes he almost forgot why he was there, 'er woh main....chitti' finally remebering his job 'pehle aap bataye aap kaun hai' main....main.....Naku..Nakusha hain, kehiye kya kaam hain aapko?' Yeh aapke liye chitti hain, bus itna hi.  'hmm theek hain' said Nakusha as she hesitated to take the letter but couldn't understand why that man was engaged in looking at her, people usually couldn't wait to take their eyes off her, as she glanced at her hands just checking to see whether she was black or not, and continued walking in.

As Naku came back inside whilst looking at the letter, Babi had just come in from the Kitchen, and asked Naku about the letter, and Naku innocently answered pata nahin Ayi koi aadmi aaya that keh raha tha ki yeh chitti hai, bus mera naam jaante mujhe yeh chitti dedi.  Yeh kya keh rahi hai Naku ho sakta yeh chitti uss Morey ne to nahin beji naa, zaroor woh ussi kameenay ka aadmi hoga, she said as she approached to see if anything unusual was happening in or around their street' as Babi came back she yelped when she saw Naku, and said to her hai bhagwaan tu aise baar gayi thi, kyu Ayi said Naku as she panicked and touched her face at the same time 'kya hua'? Naku tere aankhoon mein daalne wale lens kaha hain... that's when Naku had realised what that man had been looking at it was indeed her eyes, she was about to put in her lens when she thought she'd heard her fathers name mentioned by some street kids and went to see if there was any news, thinking it would be Sethji.

As Naku hoplessly looked down towards the letter she immediatly recognised her father's useless handwriting, and quickly read through it, ignoring her Ayi's blabbering and muffled cries.  And than she quickly accelerated to where her lens were kept, popped them in, and than told her Ayi she'll come soon and she knows where her father is and will only return with him, promising her Ayi they will both be back safe, and also told her she will send Sethji home if she sees him, with this she left her home in a hurry, and got on the first auto.

Ganpat was happy that his family knew where he was, and got on with the rest of his day jobs as the afternoon was beginning to kick in Ganpat went to relax in his room (the one they used in the show) and retired for the day.

Dutta had too come home early, as he was planning on meeting with Supriya tonight as he needed to get away from his house, she'd called him the night before and said it's been a long time they've met, he didn't love her but than he was a man after all and he needed the things all men needed as he was getting dressed he changed from his black kurta and put on a pair of jeans with a white kurta and sprayed himself with the first fragrance that came in his hand, tucked his gun in his jeans and grabbed his cell and left, as he was whistling to himself with his car keys swinging in his hands he bumped into somebody with a small frame it seemed, it was almost like something had just bounced off him.....

Naku felt like she had just walked into an invisible wall she'd missed in the darkness of the night, she was clearly in shock not knowing what had just just happened she was falling to the ground at the speed of light, when suddenly she felt what seemed like an arm around her waist stopping her mid air....again another wall keeping her floating in the middle of the air.....what was happening to her, she was just being flung around like a Barbie doll in a kids unwanted toy chest.....

...As Dutta's reflexes reacted to whatever it was falling Dutta immediately put his arm underneath a petite figure so small he could class it as a child, which meant it could definately not be Supriya, she was nowehere near being that slim, though she wished she was.  As he helped the unknown figure now comfortably lying in his arm he helped her up and asked her 'kaun ho tum'?

That's all for now
I hope I'm not boring you guys, and thanks for your comments, much appreciated, and thank for adding my ff in the media centre, the title of my ff is also posted now, I'm not sure how to use these forums properly, so am not familiar with pm's an all that, so just give me some time and I will work it out.  Thanks again girls

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 13 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

hey nice update...

finally dutta n nakusha met
lol..the BG was al lattu ova naku's eyes...
jus a ? shud we imagine naku as hw she used 2 look, with joint eye brows or nt?

cnt w8 for her real color 2 b revealed..

hmm dutta going 2 meet supriya--who he dunt love...thnk god for tht.....lol...
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 13 years ago
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Res

Edited;;
Great update... Yippiee TaSha finally met!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
OMG Kaale fida over nakku's big blue eyes๐Ÿ˜†.. Ohh so she wears lenses as well๐Ÿ˜ณ Arre vaaah!!
Ok so Supriya n Dutta are like gf-bf but he doesnt love her... GOOD๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†.. but he still goes to her.. Ahem๐Ÿ˜†
Well kaale will know her when he sees her and will know that the lens is not exactly her real eye colour๐Ÿ˜† cause he was proper drowning into her eyes๐Ÿ˜† hayee i wish kaale gets someone as well๐Ÿ˜ณ Supriya will b good for him๐Ÿ˜†...

Edited by Sophia21 - 13 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
hey congrats on ya new ff!! rely gud start..wud luv u 2 continue with it..can u also pm me when u update..thnx