Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
ammmm tnik sweetie...*hugs*
baaji mouse se darta hai...llol...amazing update....loved itt...
thanx for the PM...upload asap
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Tink !

what an update dear !
Its lovelyyyyyyyy 
baaji Naku bonding is superb and the whole chuha fiasco is double amazng :D

and my man Dutta was awesome !
he was playing along with Naku 
he has full idea what Naku was upto and lil bit jealously towards Baaji 
is like icing on cake !

i love when he entered the room and see Naku Baaji in that position , and the way he wantys Naku to mopve away from Baaji !
awesome :D

and when Naku was holding him and he takes her out the ahem ahem khayalat running in his mind !
ahhhha
and the last blow Dutta is Dutta !
he is leaving nio chance to annoy Naku now !

oh its going to be i guess sups , baaji , roops , Tasha on shopping cant wait !

want a promise from u whatever happenst to LTl 
u wont stop updating !
i want a promise honey cuz i cant bear any more losses :(
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Tink !
Hey girl!😊
what an update dear !
Its lovelyyyyyyyy 
baaji Naku bonding is superb and the whole chuha fiasco is double amazng :D

Thank u, glad u liked it, der will be another scene lyk dis similar wid Baji n Naku, so watch dis space.....πŸ˜‰..... it's all der just get on Dutta's nerves lolπŸ˜›

and my man Dutta was awesome !
he was playing along with Naku 
he has full idea what Naku was upto and lil bit jealously towards Baaji 
is like icing on cake !

Glad someone noticed Dutta getting jealous, I was beginning 2 fink dat minor detail was overlooked

i love when he entered the room and see Naku Baaji in that position , and the way he wantys Naku to mopve away from Baaji !
awesome :D
Yep, need I say ur correct agenπŸ‘

and when Naku was holding him and he takes her out the ahem ahem khayalat running in his mind !
ahhhha

yeh, I no but d ting is dat Dutta has only one kind of interaction wid gals u c, so he can't see beyond physical love n attraction, but den at d same tym he respects her so tries to stop himself tinkin such tings, but at the same tym feels a pull 2wrds her too...nt sure if ur gettin me lolπŸ˜•πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ, but it'll b clear soon😊

and the last blow Dutta is Dutta !
he is leaving nio chance to annoy Naku now !
yepπŸ˜†, ryt agen!

oh its going to be i guess sups , baaji , roops , Tasha on shopping cant wait !

want a promise from u whatever happenst to LTl 
u wont stop updating !
i want a promise honey cuz i cant bear any more losses :(

ok so just 4u babe, i'm gonna light an imaginary candle lol, and put my hand ova d flame and promise u dat I will not leave my ff incomplete, regardless of wt happens to LtL, because wteva happens on screen, off screen it'll always b tasha'a love story in dis ff, so wen and if anyone sees my ff tasha will foreva remain immortal each and every time someone reads through these pages, and  I promise I will keep writing 'till I reach the end of my ff as planned, for the very few readers that I do have lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰, not dat my ff will b a great loss to u lol.

so dnt worry darlin, u'll c d the end of this story, or as they say in Om Shant Om, if there is no happy's endings..........to picture abhi baaki hai..mere dost......!!!!!!!😊😊😊😊😊

tc TinkπŸ˜‰ x
Edited by tinkerbe11 - 13 years ago
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Hi,

Nice update. I am also afraid of mice. Whenever a mouse or even a squeak of mouse is heared, i jump onto my bed or on the chair and call my Mom for help. Even neighbours get confused what the hell happened in that house.

Same here, u dnt even wanna begin 2 no wot I do at d sight of mice lol, unlike Naku, I don't hav a fit buff guy to help me out 😭

One thing that bothers me about dutta is his behaviour. I feel he is being very physical with nakku also (when he is not in love with her) like he behaves with other women like supriya. If he respects her and not yet in love with her, how can he have such thoughts. I thinks its wrong. Yes, he stops himself. But I want to know whether he think about what he was doing later. does he feel guilty about?

Okay so this myt be a bit confusing but I will explain, so the thing wid Dutta is dat he doesn't believe in love at all or a better way to put it wud b he thinks it's a waste of tym, so therefore doesn't understand the feelings stirred inside of him whenever he sees Naku and d respect dat he's growing inside of him is yet undiscovered by him, but there is feelings which he is unable to understand. 
Because he only knows of his intimate and physical ways wid girls in his past, it's his way of seeing all girls in one particular way, he can't help it....his eyes automatically check out women because it has become his nature, he's kinda lyk a player in some sense, he plays the field kinda ting lol, so wen he unintentionally felt Naku's waist, he couldn't help his mind lingering, but than at the same time he respects her and that's y he brushed his thoughts out of his head. 

May be i feel this way because dutta in the show "LTL" is very shy and hesitant. I can't imagine dutta behaving like this. With other women like supriya in ur FF, i can accept his behaviour as he is a different Dutta(ur creation not LTL's). But with Nakku also if he behaves that way, its little too difficult for me to accept. If you could elaborate on what he thinks of nakku right now in ur FF.

Since Naku has arrived she has made him see things differently, she made him aware of things he didn't know could be possible, so he's growing a respect for her, or at least he thinks, but at the same tym he doesn't realise the effect she's having on him emotionally, and he is unable to understand those feelings inside of him, so instead he is treating it like some other infatuation, but is trying to stop himself at he same tym, as he likes Naku's character and is taking a huge interest in her thoughts and opinions and at the same tym he's curious to why she wants to look unattractive...as no one would in todays tym, so he is trying to figure out why she's so different to all the other girls he comes accross, and tries to compare her thinking to the typical girls thinking that he knows of, and dats y he is also spending more tym with her....giving himself d reason of it being 'his curiosity', but doesn't want to accept dat he enjoys her company, and is not liking d fact dat she is spending tym wid Baji either, so is trying to create a distance between them, or instead keep an eye himself personally, ....so basically all dis is happening but he doesn't quite know why.πŸ˜‰

Yeah he's definately differentin my ff coz if he were the exact same on screen Dutta than the LS wud be moving at the speed of Naku's walking lol, and in his business it's difficult not to come by women everyday, and surviving without 'it', for such a long tym πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†wud be rather difficult for a guy wudn't u sayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. 

So basically they are both connected to each other but are not realising it at the same tym, they will eventually unravel their feelings for each other, but of course it'll b Naku to accept her love for him first.πŸ˜‰

Hope dis helps, if der is n e ting i'v missed, lemme no n I will get bak 2u lol.

tc hunπŸ˜‰
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

hmmm shopping...wil b interesting 2 c wt happens..
so wt hav u decided...kill roopa... im hpin my theory is ryt..it onli makes sense if ur gna kill roopa...

Yeah I've def decided dat Roopa's gonna die, but I'm not gonna tell u d rest lol, but I can tell u, u r def on d ryt track, n one more ting Yuvi, I actually decided to kill Roopa Tai....'cause of u looool, (so the truth is ur actually d rightful murderer of Roopa Tai lool...js kiddinπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ)...ne wy bak 2 d subject...er yeh..so I decided to kill her 'cause of u, as Baji and Madhu weren't 2gva in my ff, i thght it'd b nice 2 let u hav suttin go ur wy instead, cz d truth is she was spose to b kept alive....

.....but u no d best part is dat 2 kill her I had 2 fink of another story n u NO WOT, it's soo much better dis way, n wen Roopa Tai dies i'm plannin on dedicating that whole chapter 2u😊, as I wudn't hav thght of that whole scene it if it weren't 4u πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ, so indirectly hun ur responsible, u'll see soon...

tc xπŸ˜‰
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

oops my bad, my laptop played up lol and forced me to leave a duplicate of one of my replies lol, and can't remove it πŸ˜’ 

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tinkerbe11

Yeah I've def decided dat Roopa's gonna die, but I'm not gonna tell u d rest lol, but I can tell u, u r def on d ryt track, n one more ting Yuvi, I actually decided to kill Roopa Tai....'cause of u looool, (so the truth is ur actually d rightful murderer of Roopa Tai lool...js kiddinπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ)...ne wy bak 2 d subject...er yeh..so I decided to kill her 'cause of u, as Baji and Madhu weren't 2gva in my ff, i thght it'd b nice 2 let u hav suttin go ur wy instead, cz d truth is she was spose to b kept alive....

.....but u no d best part is dat 2 kill her I had 2 fink of another story n u NO WOT, it's soo much better dis way, n wen Roopa Tai dies i'm plannin on dedicating that whole chapter 2u😊, as I wudn't hav thght of that whole scene it if it weren't 4u πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ, so indirectly hun ur responsible, u'll see soon...

tc xπŸ˜‰

aww reali? m the reason y ur killing roopa...aww thanks... m kinda glad... n i felt it wud do better justice to the storyline if she's dead...
wow cnt w8 for the epi yaar... haha i knw u wnt tel me..bt i'll try figuring it out n probs drop u a PM 2 c if m on da ryt track
yh m sad madhu-baji arent an item..bt oh well no probs...as long as u make up for it showin hw much dutta loves madhu as his sis i'll b fine😳
oh my naku's gna accept tht she's in love with him 1st?😲 i thrt it myt b dutta...oh wel as long as she doesnt confess 2 him b4 he confesses 2 her i dnt mindπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 13 years ago
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Chapter Fourteen

Quick Escape

Dutta, Naku, Baji, Roops had all left together in the jeep, with Dutta driving and Baji in the front, and the two girls in the back, as they pulled up outside Supriya's house to pick her up, Dutta had automatically left the car but not before glancing through the rear view mirror to see Naku's reaction as he was unfastening his seatbelt, he knew by now that she weren't too fond of Supriya, but there weren't much he could do he thought in defense as he got down to collect her. 
Abh kya woh akele gaadi tak bhi nahin chal sakti kya she muttered under her breath so that no one could hear her. 
Baji..Baji.....woh radio chala do na said Roop poking her fingers in Baji's shoulders, who quickly obeyed knowing it was probably a good idea otherwise all they'd be hearing was Duttaaaa u love me naaa, he thought as he could almost hear her voice in his head in irritation, when he'd realised that it weren't his mind thinking out loud, it was really Supriya chipking to Dutta and rabbiting on already he thought as he rolled his eyes, thinking just great. 
Hi Baji, kaise ho tum, hi Roops she quickly replied as she stood by Baji's side of the door expecting him to take the back seat, but Baji didn't seem to be shifting who was clearly looking the other direction, Baji she squealed in annoyance, peeche jao na she ordered, eh tera dimaakh kharab hogaya hai kya, chal jaa piche jaa ke beth, he said like he was talking to beggar on the street refusing to leave without any money.  She immediately spoke to Dutta through the open window to tell on Baji, when Baji had thrown a tantrum before she could dekh Bhau ya to main aage baithega, ya phir mujhe ghar waapas ghar chod do he said announcing his final decision, aur phir tum in teeno chipkaliyon ke saath akele shopping karta phir...ho he finished pointing his forefinger to all three girls who were now fuming and muttering all kind of gibberish under their breath, but Roop who was angry just told Supriya to get in the back, kyun tamasha kar rahi ho vahini, peeche baith jao na she said quickly, when Supriya looked directly at Naku and said 'fine whatever, mujhe kya, waise tume apni naukrani saath laane ki kya zaroorat thi Dutta she taunted as she swang her bag over her shoulder and got into the back', making Naku look down feeling upset by her words, when Dutta said tumhe kisne kaha ke yeh naukrani hai, iska naam Naku hai aur yeh hum sab ki dost hai aur iski rye lene keliye maine isse saath liya hai aur aage se tum Naku ko uske naam se bhulaogi...samjhi he said glancing back at her behind Baji quickly while still driving, eh Naku tu iski baate dil pe matt laga re, yeh to yedi hai he said pointing his hand behind at Supriya who was already fuming at what Dutta had just said and now Baji was picking on her too she thought as she sulked at the back, I'll teach that do kauri ki naukrani soon enough she vowed silently.
Dutta could tell Naku had been upset by Supriya's rude comment, but than he could see Roop pacifying her, she made her face so small, such little things made her face fall..how strange she told him things with so much importance and how to fight back strong with whatever situation you were faced with, but than twice already he'd seen her behaving like a child and allowed herself to get upset at things that didn't even need her attention.  To make the mood better in the car he tried to make converstion, er jaadi garmi to nahin hai na, gaadi mein he said looking at Naku through the mirror but she didn't seem to pay attention she was just playing with her fingers in her lap, it was Supriya who had answered yah bohut garmi hogaye hai Dutta, please zara ac on kardo na she said fanning herself with her hand, when Baji answered kyun tu koi maharani hai kya, aam logo ki tarah khidki nahi khol sakti kya, mere baal urte hai she answered back through clenched teeth with attitude and further told him aur apni bhi khidkiya band karo mere saare baal kharab ho rahe hai....., ..nahin main khidki bandh nahin karega said Baji as he lowered his window further down just to spite her ....agar tujhe apne baalo ki itni hi chinta hai to unhe ghar pe chod ke aana tha ...ho....he said embarassing Supriya like hell making her go red in the face, Dutta just smirked at Baji's childish behaviour, he had a strange way of making the mood lighter, but always had to be the unnecessary troublemaker, Dutta never stopped him and always enojoyed his tantrums to the point when it needed stopping there were very few people Baji would get on with, but Baji was definately a good judge of character. 
Arre Baji ac laga do na said Roop, who was beginning to get hot, kyun Roop tereko garmi lag rahich hai kya...to pehle batane ka ta na main kab ka ac laga deta, he said quickly tapping a few buttons to switch on the cool air and closing the front windows.  Dutta could see Naku smiling to herself very discreetly, it was probably Baji's trouble making qualities he thought, but than she only smiled when Baji agreed to switch the ac on when Roop had asked him to, maybe she was smiling at the wierd type of understanding Baji and Roop shared with each other, although they always argued, they always gave into one another, Dutta knew Baji cared for Roop but he always tried to overlook that fact, until the day Baji and Roops really discovered what it was they felt for each other..., he'd dreaded that day, but than he didn't know what was worse, his little chotti being in love with his best friend or his little chotti getting married to someone complete stranger.  But the part that caught his attention the most was the fact that Naku had managed to pick up on this fact so soon, it took Dutta a while before he cold figure it out. 

When they finally reached the shopping mall, everyone had quickly got out and stretched themselves out.  Acha Bhau tum aur Supriya udhar jao, aur main Roop aur Naku idhar jaate hain theek hai, said Baji starting to walk off, kyun Naku ko saath to main laya hoon taake woh meri madhat kar sake kuch pasand karne mein...said Dutta quickly while looking at a confused Naku as to what she should be doing, when Supriya interupted by saying come on Dutta we don't need her opinion, I mean koi opinion bhi to apni hesiat se hi dega na she said clinging onto Dutta's chest and eyeing Naku up and down making her feel insecure.  Supriya, maine tumse pehle bhi kaha tha ke Naku ko tameez se pesh aana, aur dhyan rahe ke dubara mujhe tumhe yeh baat phir se nahin batani paregi, said Dutta while he moved her away from him by grabbing her arm and sliding her over to the left, so she knew he was serious when it came to anything involving Naku. 
Roop had made it clear she wanted to buy clothes for the main day of her brother's wedding, while Supriya had the intention of buying the most expensive jewels money could buy or rather Dutta's money could buy as she smirked at Dutta's stupidity, and Naku didn't have any intention of buying anything except the groceries that she still needed to get for tonight's dinner, so she would probably slip outside and make her way to the market stalls...if there were any nearby, she thought.
Dutta had had enough by now and decided that they would stick together for now and decided later how they would split up.

Supriya had taken Dutta with her arm looped through his straight to the most heavy embroidered bridal lengha's, while Roop had looked at heavy embroidered anarkali dresses, while getting an uninterested Naku's opinion, who thought it would be better to stay quiet.  Naku tu apne liye bhi kuch dekh na encouraged Baji, nahin Naku keliye mai kapre pasand karungi said Roop, nahin tu Naku keliye kapre pasand nahin kar sakti, tu kya samajhti hai ke Naku tere jaise kapre pehene gi...nahin Naku aise kapre nahin pehenegi, Naku jaisi hai waisi hi achi lagti hai, kyun Naku he said knowing Naku would take his side, bilkul nahin tumhara matlab kya hai...ke mere jaise kapre nahin pehenegi said Roop pushing Naku behind herself and putting her hands on her hips, when Baji had realised he'd said too much mera matlab hai ke tu bohut kam kapre wale kapre pehenti hai, to woh bechari aise kapre kaise pehengi usse bura lage na he explained trying to calm Roop down.  When Roop had considered what Baji had said, and decided to agree with Baji tu sahi kehraha hai Baji, she said deep in thought, tu chinta mat kar main Naku keliye aise kapre chunoongi ke sab usse dekhte re jayenge, she spoke with enthusiasm knowing exactly what to buy for Naku, and herself she smugged, and than continued her shopping woh dikhana bhaiya, tum jaake Bhau aur vahini ki madhat karo she shooed Baji, who didn't bother listening to her.

Supriya's clothes were packed, and the guy showed them to the jewelry counter for accessories, such as bangles, earrings, and bindi's et cetera.  Oh my god Dutta yeh dekho she said as she spoke to very bored Dutta who could see the other three having more fun then he was, actually it seemed like it was only Roops was excited, Baji didn't seem like he was bothered and strangely neither did Naku show any interest, he could see it was torture for her being here....that was weird for Dutta, as any girl he'd come accross would always talk about shopping and buying the most expensive things, as his attention went back to Supriya, she was looking at some bangles that were really detailed with little stones made form cubic zircona with all sorts of bright colours, Dutta had noticed that whatever it was that took Surpriya's interest had been pretty much the most expensivest in it's range, he could tell that it was the price that intrigued her more than the appearance. 
Jab main Ravi ke saath bhaagungi to yeh sab mehangi cheeze humare kaam aayengi, lekin pehle main iss shaadi ke jore mein apne Ravi ke saath shaadi karungi she planned in her head with excitement, watching Dutta pull out the cash for her garments.

Roop had asked for Naku to try on the dress she bought for her, but Naku refused saying she will try it on when she gets home, she'd promised Roop when she wouldn't take no for an answer. 
Than she told Naku to pick some jewelry to go with their clothes, while Baji just complained how long does it take to pick one dress, he was starting to feel hungry too.  When Naku had saw all the bangles she suddenly lit up like something had suddenly clicked in her, she started eyeing all the bangles brushing her hand over some of them lightly listening to the light jingling noise they'd made but the sound seemed artificial to her when she realised that they weren't glass bangles, most of them were made of metal.... just when her eye caught a very thick silver heavy antique style payal with lots of bells on it, she looked at them in awe and could just imagine the sound they would make if she danced in those to Gaurav's tabla while the sound of glass bangles on her wrist would go hand in hand with sound of the bells on her feet, memsaab woh payal 35,000 rupaye ki hai dikhao kya aapko...said the man behind the counter making Naku come back to reality, nahin mujhe nahin dekhni hai she said knowing there was no way she could buy something for that much.

Dutta who had seen Naku eyeing the same payal he'd told Supriya to buy, who didn't like it as it were too old fashioned for her, and went for something more modern and petite looking... there was hardly anything to the payal she'd bought, Dutta didn't even see the point in paying for it, than he'd got an idea and told the man to pack the antique style payal seperately, while no one was looking.  As the engaged couple walked towards the the trio shopping on the other side of the counter, Dutta asked them if they were finished, and Roop had clearly made it stand out that she'd only just began, making Baji and Dutta have a heart attack.  So instead Dutta asked Naku, kya tujhe yeh sab pasand nahin hai kya he asked curiously, seeing her interest in shopping was clearly not one of her qualities, nahin saab aisi baat nahin hai woh mujhe yeh sab chamakne wali cheeze zyaada pasand nahin hai she said, while Supriya just smirked at her answer knowing that the truth was she couldn't afford it, but stayed quiet just in case Dutta decided to tell her off again. 
Kyun ladkiyon kho to yeh sab pasand hai na, said Dutta not understanding where she was coming from...nahin Saab pasand to hai, lekin aisi wale gehene nahin she said looking over to all the glitzy jewels sparkling around her and bringing her eyes to a stop to where the bangles were.....while Dutta watched her he noticed how her eyes came to a stop where the bangles rested and asked .....iska matlab hai ke tujhe yahan ki chudiyan pasand nahin aayi he said trying to read what she refused to say.....kyun he asked....while holding a couple in his hands to see what was wrong with them, or rather what she saw wrong in them, ...kuch nahin Saab bas aise hi...she said as she refused to talk further, while trying to ignore Supriya's fake smile in the background.
Let's go eat something said Baji while they made their way out the store with all the bags, which Baji was sulking 'cause he had to carry them, but lightened up by the fact that they were going to eat after this. 

As they made their way to the car to put all their shopping in the boot, Naku had told Baji on one side that she needed to get the groceries from nearby and asked if she could go, when he'd replied that he'll go with her as it's a different area and she might lose her way, and Roop who was already listening told him that she will go with Naku, and he could go with Bhau to eat something 'cause she knew he couldn't hold his hunger for long, and Supriya who had told Dutta that she wanted to go to the parlour that she spotted a little while back and asked him to accompany her there, when in actual fact Dutta wanted to go with the other lot, but than if Ayi Sahib had found out that he left her bahu alone than he was sure to get an earful, so he told them to go ahead and he'll take Supriya to the parlour and pre-pay her bill and meet up with them soon.  Dutta sighed to himself thinking where was he stuck, he wanted to be able to talk to Naku about that night she blasted him, but he didn't seem to be getting a chance, if there was such a thing as Naku's Bappa he sure was helping her he thought to himself as he looked up at the sky thinking 'you win', 'cause Naku had really managed to find a way out of everything so far, but not for long he threatened looking towards the sky one last time. 

The three had got on a rikshaw to take them into the crowded market, while Baji stood on the back, shouting from behind and ordering people to steer clear for their rikshaw to get through, the girls just laughed at his bubbly personality, the guy thought he owned the place threatening random people on the street to look elsewhere whenever he thought he'd saw somebody looking towards Roop or even in Roops direction, Naku could tell what Roop had liked about Baji. 
     As they got down in the busy streets there were loads of foods stalls, steaming tea stalls, mithai stores, some stalls were randomly selling accessories on a cheaper scale, hair accessories and than finally the mobile vegtable stalls, where Naku began asking for prices and started her haggling, and Baji wasn't making things easier by confusing the man selling the goods to them by asking what was so specail about his vegetables that he was selling it at such high prices, thinking he was helping Naku out, when the man refused to sell the sabzi's to them altogether due to Baji's rude behaviour, making Baji roll his sleeves up ready to bash the guy, while a crowd had gathered and were getting ready to beat the person who started the fight, when Naku and Roops had to pull Baji back from the worked up crowd, not knowing who it was getting bashed in place of Baji.
Baji tum bhi na, kya zaroorat thi beech mein bolne ki, Naku sab sambhal rahi thi na....said Roop crossing her arms accross her chest showing she was angry with him, as they made a quick escape from the crowd that was still in rage, tu mera dimakh kharab matt kar he answered refusing to give in, when Naku stopped paying attention to the next fight that Baji had started and decided to go take a look at the chudiyaan wala's basket on the side of the gali, as she bent down she went through the various colours smiling to herself, she asked how much they were, and became happier on hearing their price, as they were in her league, as she picked absolutely simple looking glass green bangles out of the tattered basket, Roop and Baji just stared at her choice, out of all the fancy bangles in that store this was the best she could do they both thought knowing they were both thinking the same thing. 
     Naku why these bangles out of everything Roop argued, when Naku said ssshhh...listen she said as she placed them on her tiny wrists and made a sound which echoed lightly in the crowded street, but yet the sound was very sharp and precise like music all in perfect synch she explained, although they both liked her way of thinking they couldn't understand what she liked about them, but nonetheless Baji offered Naku to pay for her bangles instead, being a true gentleman, and got them packed, he really liked Naku's simple nature, her answer to everything was always given beautifully, and he liked the fact Roop was also learning alot of good traits from Naku, especially the cooking  he thought as his stomach started grumbling like an earthquake was taking place behind his abs. 
Eventually Naku had managed to buy all the vegetables without Baji intruding as Roops had signalled to her that she will keep Baji busy arguing, when they had finished the smell of street food cooking was beginning to make Naku hungry too, when she suggested that they eat gol gappa's on the corner stall, and immediately all their faces lit, but Roops was abit wary chi main nahin khaungi she said pata nahin ke issne apne haath bhi dhoye hai ya nahi, koi baat nahin said Baji...tu humari shakal dekhe apna pedh bhar lena he said not giving her words to much importance,.......bhaiya mereko bees (20) gol gappe karna theek hai, aur iske keliye..he said looking over to Naku asking her how many she could eat, ......dus.. she replied, ...hailaaaaa Naku tu dus khalegi kya, said a shocked Baji, when she explained to him that her and Sethji always had a competition in who could eat the most and if the gol gappe were good she'd always win she even told him that she ate 25 gol gappe once for a bet which she made with Gaurav, but Baji didn't need to know who Gaurav was, she thought remembering her good times with him. 
     She always thought that she will never be able to find a friend like Gaurav or even finding her sister seemed like the chances were slim, but here she was with a friend just like Gaurav who even teased her about her liking Salman Khan and even compared himself with Salman Khan just like Gaurav did, that's probably why she didn't mind his jokes so much, but than Baji was more mischevious in some senses, and than there was Roop who was exactly like her Tai except she was probably younger than herself, but took care of Naku just like her sister buying her clothes today reminded her so much of Roopa Tai, she thought as the man had given her a little bowl with the first gol gappa in it.  Roops had given into her hunger eventually and started eating too and ended up loving them and even drank extra spicy water that was served with it, when Naku had first arrived in this house she remembered how scared she'd been but now all of a sudden she could see all the best things before her she had made new friends...including Dutta with the exception of Supriya she thought, as they moved onto the kichori stall,  and than the rasmalai stall, until they were totally full, which is when Dutta had found them. 

They were all surprised to see Dutta there in front of them, who was kind of sulking 'cause of all the fun he could see that they just had, but didn't make it aware to them.  Apne hoth saaf karlo said Dutta walking besides Naku, lagta hai mere jaane ke baad khoob khareed dari karli, he sai still looking ahead while walking, nahin Saab yeh to raat ke khaane ke liye sabzia hai, she said feeling the need to explain and wiping her lips with the corner of her duppatta bringing the sabzi bags to her level at the same time,...er woh Supriya Tai nazar nahin arahi she said looking over the tight streets where the lights were beginning to come on as the sun started to settle and the night was beginning to kick in, ....kyun aaj woh Supriya Tai bangaye he teased as he grabbed the heavy bags from her hands refusing to acknowledge her nodding her in head in denial not sure if it was intended for him holding the bags or for call Supriya 'Tai', he thought but carried on anyway, ...jahan tak mujhe yaad hai, woh to gulabi lipstick wali churail thi na jo tumhe bilkul napasand thi... he said looking to her now wanting to see her reaction to his words, but only saw her staring at the ground while she walked fiddling with her duppatta again he thought.  ...kya tum mujhe bataogi ya phir tumhe khud nahin pata ke tume woh kyun pasand nahin he went on, .....lekin Baji ko bhi Tai pasand nahin hai, she said in defense, aap usse bhi to puch sakte ho....., haan puch to sakta hoon, lekin Baji ko iss poori duniya mein sirf kuch hi log hai jisse woh pasand karta hai jo woh apni unglion pe gin sakta hai he said giving her her answer to her question anyway.....lekin main tere se puch raha hoon...aur iss baar tum mujhe jawab dogi ye phir koi doosra sawal karne wali ho... he asked beforehand, smartly. 
     If I don't know the answer to your question myself she thought how could I possibly give you an answer she struggled with herself to come up with something and hoped Baji would become her saviour once again but she could see him and Roop ahead fiddling with nearby toys and stuff which Baji was irritating Roops with as they carried on ahead.  Saab apne kuch khaya nahin hoga, aap yahan ruk kar kuch khalijiye she said trying to change the subject, ....main sirf ghar ka khaana khaata hoon, he said sternly, tune abhi tak mujhe jawab nahin diya...aur yeh matt samajhna ke gaadi tak hum pohanch gaye hai to tu bach gaye, he said as he made his way to the car boot which was already opened by Baji who'd reached there first, as he put the groceries in the boot and made his way to the driver's seat when he saw Naku making her way behind the passenger seat behind Baji, just so she could escape his gaze, she was guilty of something he knew it, and she's trying to outsmart me he thought, just for abit of fun he wanted to spite her, so decided to irritate her further, she is after all irritating me, he thought by not giving me my answer, so I'll do the same too, agar tum sher ho, to main sava sher hoon he said to himself as he made his way to the passenger seat and told Baji to drive 'cause he was tired and hadn't eaten anything, and at the same time made it clear to them that Supriya will be going home with the driver which Dutta had called for her as she was still going to be a long time, while he watched Naku sigh in relief thinking nobody saw her, through the side mirror.

While they drove home in silence Baji decided to switch the radio on, when suddenly to make things worse for Naku the song from Salaam-e-Ishq 'tenu leke' had just started giving Baji an excuse to tease her, it was okay when he did it when Saab weren't around but not in front of him she hoped he wouldn't.  Roop was also singing along now and staring at Naku, knowing her unconditional love with the hero in question.  Thank god she thought Baji didn't bother...maybe he was too tired, uh-oh...she'd spoken too soon....
.....Baji began singing loudly along with the song, and sounding slightly besura at some points making Naku close her eyes in terror, when all of a sudden he said Bhaauu....tujhe kya lagta hai ke mere dhole Salman bhai ke jitne bare hosakte hai kya....he said as they stopped at a red light and Baji who'd managed to look at Naku to make sure she knew he didn't forget.  Kyun tujhe kaun si Aishwariya Rai pasand aagaye ke tujhe uske jaise body chahiye....answered Dutta wondering why he'd asked such a pointless question.  Nahin Bhau woh suna hai ke ladkiyon ko Salman jaise hero isliye pasand hai kyunki woh apni body banata hai, isiliye maine socha ke main bhi tori gym shuru kar leta hu he said looking back at Naku quickly ....kyun Naku..to bhol tujhe Salman Khan kaisa lagta hai...he questioned loudly, Naku could feel her cheeks burn with embarassment it was times like these she'd thanked Bappa for the black soot on her face mujhe...mujhe..she started stuttering .....mujhe kaisa lage ga mujhe to waisa hi lagta hai jaise sabko lagta hai...er...hai na Roop, she quickly said trying to throw the conversation on her, when Roop landed Naku in it by saying no Naku mujhe to Shahrukh Khan acha lagta hai she said loudly so Baji could hear, Salman to sirf tere liye reserve hai...she said nudging her in a playful way causing Naku to smile slightly in a blush. 
Kyun re Naku...abh kya hua tujhe....he said poking Dutta and telling him ....dekh Bhau dekh kaise Salman bhai ke naam se ye pagli sharmaati hai, do din pehle tu issi Salman ke sapne le rahi thi aur woh bhi din dihaare aur aaj tu aise bol rahi hai ke jaise tujhe pata hi nahin ke Salmam bhai kaun hai...he carried on blabbering not knowing how much he'd made Naku just want curl up and die right now.  He'd managed to tell the brother and sister everything about her dream sequence from her ghunghat to the horse and being swept away on her feet like a fairy tale.  If Naku could ever kill anyone once in her lifetime she'd definately come back to kill Baji for making her endure this moment of embarassment which didn't seem to end, why did this guy have to talk so much.  He was so gifted with his speech that through his words he'd even made Roop jealous by telling everyone how he was so in love with Katrina Kaif and how he could go on watching that song 'sheila ki jawani' just beccause of her sexy dance, there's not a girl who could dance to that song better than her he went on... making Roop fume like hell that Naku could literally imagine the heat steaming out of her ears, but than Roop did start it by mentioning Shahrukh first.
     Dutta couldn't believe Naku liked Salman Khan of all people, most girls almost always liked Shahrukh Khan, but than her choice was different, if Baji was talking about his biceps it must mean that she must like Salman Khan 'cause of his built body, hmmm which means I'm not far off he compared, he saw how embarassed she felt while Baji was bringing her down, the girl was so shy just because of a crush she had on some lousy actor he thought, I wonder how she'll react on her suhaag raat she'll probably be the first person in the world to kill herself from blushing so much, even through that dark complexion of hers he could tell how much the embarassment was killing her. 
.....why Salman Khan he thought, I thought she was the type of girl that didn't look at guys, and if she did I would definately not think it would be that kind of guy, all built, attitude, man of minimum words, list of girls that's probably bigger than his age, he thought who could possibly want to like a guy like that. 
Usme aisi kya khaas baat hai ke tujhe poori duniya ke ladko ko chod ek wohi filam ka hero mila apna pyar barsaane keliye he asked without looking back but only turning his head sideways making sure his voice reached her ears....

Naku was once again thankful to Bappa who had saved her again in the car, by the time Dutta threw his question at her they'd arrived home, leaving them no option but to go inside with there shopping, Roop insisted on Naku trying on the dress she'd bought her, so Naku had made some excuse of going to her room and and making sure she covered herself well with the soot and tried on the dress in the bathroom while Roop waited outside eagerly, wow thought Naku, Roop had a beautiful choice in clothing as she showed Roops, who was jumping in joy at how lovely the dress was and felt proud of her choice. 

Soon after, Naku had prepared all the food and laid it out on the dining table, where everyone had attacked it, and finally when she'd cleaned up, she quickly made a cup of tea and sent it up through Roops hands who was busy showing Ayi Sahib everything they had bought and telling her how much trouble Baji had caused in the market too.  To avoid Dutta yet again, Naku made a quick escape and was knocked out flat on her bed, due to the exhaustion from shopping all day, how do all these girls do it with such enthusiasm she thought, it wasn't god's gift to shop all day long....it was a curse she confirmed to herself, as she felt her eyelids grow heavy.

Here's the dresses :

Naku's Dress   

Roop's Dress

This is it for today, I'm slowing the pace down abit, I'm not sure if you guys are liking Dutta's attraction towards Naku in a physical manner, so will wait for your replies before I carry on with their love story, if any of you feel any irritation towards his behaviour let me know, or you can scroll up the page and see the reply I've left for LTLfan, to see what I mean. 
Once I know how you guys feel I will continue with his thoughts towards Naku. 

The scene in the last chapter with Dutta's intimate thoughts were just a taster, Dutta's mind is alot more playful than that lol, so it's very important for me to know if you want me to just shut Dutta's thoughts out fully, instead.

And also see my promise I've made to a heartbroken Kiran πŸ₯Ί above, don't worry hun all good things come to an end, as well as the bad it'll soon be over either way so just accept it with open arms and cherish the moments you've had through the time of watching LTL, 'cause the minute you see Mishal back on screen you'll be there regardless of all you hurtful moments lol, so pull yourself together hun.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—x.

Hope you liked this one, and do press like if you didπŸ˜ƒ.

muah to everyone reading, n tcπŸ˜‰

vikadesigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Tink amazing update.....................I loved the dress choice for naku.......... and no never shut of dutta's mind..................thoughts............ he has sort of fallen for naku and has not even realized it... ughhh supriya I want to strangle her to death................. but why do I have a feeling that it will be naku marrying dutta when the d-day or w-day comes........................ baaji-love him........... got bless him... and roops-cute... na
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
a very nice updt............. hope dutta realize his feelings fast......... hate supriya to the core........... luved the baaji was showing supriya her place........... the nakku-roops and baaji trio really gr8888888......
looks like on the wedding day dutta will cum to know of supriya and get married to Nakku.............. but when is the FR??? bfore or after the wedding......... anyhow story going nice......... and plzzzzzzzzzz dont shut Duttas thought.........