Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tinkerbe11

Thanks for commenting hun, and i hope u edited ur previous spot lol, n u no wot dat reminds me dat how cud u say i didn't appreciate ur comment lool...how dare u.....i always luv reading the comments , don't i say dat lyk in almost every god damn update loool...sorry 4 d language, but mish dats not fair............i giv updates n u guys giv me comments lool

n darlin' if u wanna c tasha go to a Shipi's thread for a future sneak preview from me lol...n dnt b being conjuice makhi chuice wid ur comments lool

I've got a whole year of LTL 2 sum up hun....so kuch to pateince rakho...pleeaassee

luv Tink

p.s I haven't 4gottn abt d 'hail mother mary' lol will gt bk 2ya wid dat

n hey i managed to comment on ur post...how weird...i js realised lol

Hey bbe don't b soo upset sweetie.....acha next time i promise to giv u a my full analysis of d update k.....b redy 2 read a long essay 1ce agen lol...

Nn i wont b kanjuice haha...

Hey hav u posted ur tasha scnes retake on it?????

Okays i wil b patient :D leking hamari patience ka itna zyada imtehaam na lena...wer not naku ukno LOL

oh yh lol u u wer ment 2 giv me ur perspectives on it aswel๐Ÿ˜›....wil b waiting bbe๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

oh yeh its working!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter Twenty One

Keep Your Friends Close, but Enemies Closer

Nakusha had trained Roops pretty well considering both her wrists were injured, the cuts had managed to heal pretty fast, with the help of applying the all famous haldi paste, but the sprained wrist sure was taking it's time to heal, which always stuck at the back of Dutta's mind reminding him of Naku's stupidity but yet childish behaviour, sometimes he had smirked to himself, thinking back at the incident not realising when the humour had reached his face, making Supriya often uncomfortable of his recent behaviour, she had wonder whether Dutta knew anything about her and Ravi, and if he was playing along. 
Supriya's sudden panick attacks that she tried to keep discreet hadn't escaped Dutta's attention, but he was a man that took no decision without knowing reason, he sure knew there was something was up but than he couldn't be sure if she were getting cold feet before the wedding, because he sure was, his recent way of leaving the wedding preparations in the back of his mind was actually talking to Naku.  But she was busy these days too, and unless he was getting suspicious of everyone suddenly, he had felt that Naku had been recently hiding something from him, something she'd discovered about his house and about his family, but he coudn't be sure, Baji was sure to know, she usually preferred to speak with Baji about things that were going on in her head, he did wonder why she felt more secure around Baji.... according to Dutta he was more eligable in every way, definately much more than Baji, than why did she prefer him over her, girls almost always went for Dutta... this was a first for him, not that it had bothered him, well at least he kept telling himself. 

They couldn't be sure if Anna had fallen for Baji's plan, and still had to remain alert Dutta knew that almost everyone knew he was to be married within two weeks, so Anna will definately be plotting something, and ordered his security to be tighter and prepared.  Anna was a man of no class and dignity, women, children, and the weak people held no concern for him, he was a heartless git, and he would do anything to seek his revenge, and Anna's style of revenge was always about giving someone a taste of their own medicine, which is the main reason Dutta had hired Ravi as Supriya's bodyguard, as being Dutta Shriram Patil's mangetar meant she was 'hot property'. 

Nakusha couldn't believe it the day she had walked in on Ravi and Supriya who were hugging in a far too much of a comfortable ebrace, in fact the whole scene before had seemed like it was revolting, it was definately not something she'd wanted to see, but since she had seen it, she couldn't face Saab again, the one she'd promised all this time, that Supriya was the one that was meant for him, she wanted to get the burden off of her, and had decided to tell the one person who would never hurt her Saab, Kala Tai. 

When Kala had heard of the situation, she couldn't believe how she could have missed Supriya's fakeness, suddenly it seemed to stick out like a sore thumb, as a concerned and worried Naku had explained the whole scenario to her, and even told her that they had been so shameless to have offered her money, but she refused telling them that she would never betray Saab, and so she tried to threaten them with a strong voice but with a weak front that she will tell Dutta of the two's love affair, when Surpiya told her that if she told Dutta anything of the situation, than she will blame the theft of one her most expensivest necklaces Dutta had bought for her, on Naku, and than without any reasoning she will be the kicked out of the house. 

Nakusha knew it wasn't time to make irrational decisions, and she knew if she was kicked out, than there was not going to be anyway for her to help Saab from another betrayal, so she had tried to keep her cool, and think of another way around it, and figured it was best to get Kala Tai's help, surely no sister would want a double crossing Vaheeni.
But to her surprise Naku couldn't believe what Kala had told her, she'd explained to Naku that ...yeh tho hone hi tha Nakusha, kyunki Bhau jin jin ladkhiyo ke saath rishta rakhta hai, woh saari ki saari ladkhiya aise hi hai, she informed Naku, giving Naku the impression that she felt defeated. 
This was where Naku had got the biggest shock of her life, Kala Tai had confronted Nakusha of her love for Dutta, she told Naku everything like she had been doing a pHD on Naku's life since she'd entered Patil Niwas, when Naku tried to refuse by staying schtum, Kala had tactfully carried on, and told her her that she had seen the change in her Bhau since Nakusha had entered their home, and furthermore said that she doesn't have enough time to shoe Bhau her true colours and if thing didn't go as planned she asked Naku to help her as a last resort, Naku had been up for anything to stop Dutta's heart from breaking yet again and immediately agreed, and informed her that the day Supriya runs away with Ravi, uski jaga tum lele na Naku..... she said securing Naku in both her hands with each of them placed on either side of a now stone froze Nakusha. 

Roops was getting prepared for her dance which was just two days away now, she was beginning to get nervous now, she'd never danced before so many people, but Nakusha had told her that when you dance, dance only for the love you hold, tell the one you love through your dancing how much you love him, and let your care-free dancing show everyone that's watching you be jealous of the man you love, show them no one can love the way you love Roops.... she released a big sigh as Naku's words had echoed in her ears, she knew she was in for it, she wasn't interested in winning, but if she had, she would just make up some sort of excuse and drop out of the state competition, but than there was no way she was going to win, she thought to herself, as she tried on her lengha and checked if her tummy had looked flat enough. 

Nakusha had on many occasions thought of telling Baji, but what would she tell him, that was going to be a 'back-up' bride, ...no she couldn't do that, even of she loved him, there was no way she would cover for him, she had eventually told Kala Tai that she was prepared to die for the man she loved, but not betray him, and thankfully Kalavathi had told Naku that she had it all figured out and not to worry anymore, and apologised for what she had said previously, and told her it was a foolish idea, but she must understand that it was sheer concern she had for her brother and could not think of anything else at the time. 

Nakusha knew that Kala Tai would make things alright, and somewhere along the lines felt relieved, but than there still was the tension of Dutta getting through the actual facade, but Kala had told her that she will tell Dutta before the wedding, making Naku's worries seem less. 
But little did she know that Naku had played her part unknowingly in the betrayal already, Kala knew that Nakusha would never tell Saab, and so joined forces with Supriya and Ravi to help them elpoe to their surprise, and had pre-planned a letter written by Supriya telling and thanking Nakusha that she'd helped a girl run away from a marriage of pure hatred and stating that dying would be a better marriage for her than marrying Dutta, and thanking Nakusha that she'd made Supriya realise this fact. 

Ravi upon finding out that Kala had joined forced with them, was equally surprise to find out that Dutta's own sister had hated him and wanted nothing but pain in his life, and hence felt encouraged to speak with her and have another parnter in crime.  Kala had eventually found out through Sudarshan that Ravi had no intentions of marrying Supriya and she was merely a scapegoat in the whole treachery, and if things didn't work out which they hadn't they'll have to soon get rid of her, but when he asked her what the plan was with Naku, she chose to keep that secret to herself, honouring it with a proud smile. 

Roops sab theek hoga, main abhi dekh kar aarahi hoon, sab aagaye, aur abhi abhi Saab aur Baaji bhi apni jagah par batih chuke hai, lekin Roops maine abhi tak woh naya teacher nahin dekha jiski sab baat kar rahe hai, kya woh nahi aayega, ...asked Naku randomnly but not really interested as she peered over to take a look at the audiences that were flooding in, uncontrollably. 

As Naku retouched her ornaments and straightened her sparkling small bindi which didn't really need sorting out, and piled her dupataa over her head, which she would cover her face with making sure that only her lips would be visible, while miming the words to her chosen song, and her lehengha which was pinned up at a certain level to reveal her subtle but yet noticable payal, and finally a girl had come to re-toch the last bit of make-up, such as a little blush, and shimmer to her lips.

Seven performances had already taken place, the song choices were all good, there was 'hai rama yeh kya hua', from Rangeela which had been a sizzling hot performance, making Roops regret for five mintues that why she hadn't just stuck to Sheila, and than there was 'kehna hi kya' from Bombay, this performance was good, the girl had done the dance like it were and exact copy from the actual movie and she'd even dressed like her, but of course she had stood out more than her background dancers.  Than there was a dandiya type dance to 'doli taaro', which was very energetic, but one of the girls had slipped up during the performance causing a little chaos on-stage for eveybody else, but over all a good dance. 
One girl had attempted ballet, it was indeed good, but she was definately entertaining wrong audiences, Roops favourite one had been an attempt at the broadway style, but apparently after that sequence there had been alot of murmuring going on backstage about how the first prize winner needed to hold a strong appearance of indian culture and her dance should reflect that through her facial movements and care-free dancing.

After another two performances it was Roops turn to take over the stage, she had had a final talk with the background dancers who all seemed to be okay about the whole thing, in fact they could tell she was the one who needed a prep talk, with the amount of flustering Roops had been doing. 

Naku had watched Saab during almost evey performance, and she could tell this wasn't his scene, he looked as though her were getting imaptient, he fiddled with his watch, looked at the time, took out his phone, looked at the time again, fiddled with his watch, he just wasn't interested, that was strange, Naku had seen some of the performances and they really had easy grasp on them, if they couldn't get his attention than what could thought nakusha strangely to herself. 

Roops name had been announced, and straight away Naku could see Baji sitting up like a tamed boy, it looked from there as though he was going to get married and was speeching himself up in his mind, that everything will be okay, Naku found it funny that he feeling nervous, and than saw Dutta mutter something to him, and Baji had felt intimidated by his comment.

Arre performance Choti de rahi hai, aur saasein teri tez chal rahi hai, kya ladkhion ki tara saas le raha hai.... said Dutta finally getting agitated by Baji's constant little breakdowns he'd had like twenty times since they'd been sitting there...

As the curtains had raised on the red carpeted stage, with spot lights and a group of girls who had circled the main dancer as though not to reveal her identity, but it was obviously Roops who needed to make her appearance seen at the right time...

As the serence music began, and the girls began moving in perfect co-ordination, Baji had held his breath for the final time, almost like he was witnessing what it had felt like to see his bride for the first time...........

To be continued...........

I know this is not what I do, but I swear this chapter has been jinxed for me man.....so girls pls dnt kill me, I will har haalat mein post the next chapter 2mro !!!!

And I haven't read through it, so if there's anything wrong I will sort it out later

Kiran, Mehga, Subii....girls I am sorry....u know I even had to change the title cause i didn't manage to fit it all in today.....so sorry gals

do leave ur comments, im typin dis in rush, so pls forgive me for any mistakes, aur jaate jaate like press kar dena girls..plsss 

Lots of Luv Tink๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 13 years ago
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OH MY GOddddddddd !

IF its the update 

then im done with my hatrick !
No wayyyyyyyyyyyyy 
yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 

3 times in a row 

Number UNO at UR FF !

its time to partyyyyyyyyy

well Hello again MY TInku !

extremely late i know i know but dear plz maafi :P

with no further babbling 

lets proceed :D

chap 22 :
  Love love love the title :D

and what a pic u selected !

im dying over how u make lil details , in front th eguy is showing flower but in back ground  he is the one with gun !

wow wow wow Tink brilliant :D

hmm Naku is training Roops,
cant wiat for another break through perforamance 

and Naku dancing :D

hmm so Dutta got sups looking un comfortable but he is not caring much abt her cuz ajkal he has someother person on his mind 

h eveb felt naku is hiding something 
and he is sure Baaji will know it forsure 
jealous Dutta 

he is trying hard to convience himslef that If for Naku baaji is first , it doesnt botehred him 
though it badly does :P

HMM So their is alot of buzz going around ANNa is in hnunt for HOt property :P
and Dutta got no one better than Ravi to hire ๐Ÿคข

OMG Naku knows about ravi and sups ,
aww tey are talking rubbi8sh with my Naku and threathening her :(

though she stands tall on not betraying her saab :D

and OMG NO wayy 

Naku goes to kala and kala is much dangerous then ever ,
she is trying to manupulate her, she is showing her dreams :(
oh god this is going bad for Naku 
and what kala has crack a deal with sups and Dutta 
and they will trap my poor naku 
bechare 
i can feel Dutta anger on her :(
kala has got a fool proof plan :('

aw im so scared TInk cuz i know its gonna be much more cruel 

aw so finally roops at the venue :D
naku is helping her alot and 7 performces are gone 

time for roops to take over the stage and baaji heart !

LOve the update Tink 

but u have make sups ravi fiasco much more intense ,,
im so worried :(

kya ho ga 

now i want a fast update on Tashaaaa 

plzzzzzzz babay update soon :D
Edited by kiran255 - 13 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
RESERVED..x
EDITED;

hey tinky bbe sory 4 replying late...kya karu..itna sad update kiya....ful of kala๐Ÿคข

tho u wrote it beautifully.....i loved the way u described nakus confusion.....

how can she be so dumb that she ddnt realise shes betraying dutta aswel...jus like in d show

i was shoked wen she went to kala insted of baji or even roops!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

i totaly loved da last part....baji is soo damn cuteee๐Ÿ˜ณ bles him he is jus as nervous as if its him performing!!

cant wait 2 see wat song she gona perform on...

thnx 4 pm hun...update soon

xoxox

ps...ukno i wen i was readin roops dancing part n how she converd her face only showing her eyes...i rely though u might ask naku to dance in roops place but no1 wil kno..cus her face is covered lol๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 13 years ago
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

heeeey u gals can't be doing dat....dats cheatin....i haven't updated yet๐Ÿ˜’....dat ^^^ was a mistake lool

kiran255 thumbnail
ahahahahahhha

NO cheating honey 

ur misatke makes way for my hatrick !

Its Destiny :P

and everything is fair in love and war 

and this is definitely love for UR FF๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by kiran255 - 13 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
tinky abh galti ki hai to saza bhi toh milegi na...:P
kiran255 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

tinky abh galti ki hai to saza bhi toh milegi na...:P

chalo  poray din main koi tu achi baat ki :P
hehehehhe
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Tink peecha shadaa ke bagh rahi hai loool....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry girls lagta hai Bappa don't want me 2 update lol, jab bhi bait thi hoon to update koi na koi mere peeche peeche aajata hai lol...koshish tho poori karungi 2 update 2mro i'm nt gonna promise dis tym ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ, but 2mro ki itni lambi hogi, dat within dis week, I will reach Dutta's wedding lol....dats sounds so good...๐Ÿ˜

n Mish how u lykin my pics lol,...hav 2 say i luved d way u decorate ur comments aur tume dekh kar mein bhi seekh gaye lol.....i luv all these pics of Tink lool๐Ÿ˜†

...n Megha dnt b givin me no dhamki's yeh...yeh consider dat a dhamki lool๐Ÿ˜†

Kiran mujhe maaf kardo, main kya karun samee mera sab se badha dushman bangaya lol

Luv Tink๐Ÿ˜‰

meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinkerbe11

Tink peecha shadaa ke bagh rahi hai loool....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry girls lagta hai Bappa don't want me 2 update lol, jab bhi bait thi hoon to update koi na koi mere peeche peeche aajata hai lol...koshish tho poori karungi 2 update 2mro i'm nt gonna promise dis tym ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ, but 2mro ki itni lambi hogi, dat within dis week, I will reach Dutta's wedding lol....dats sounds so good...๐Ÿ˜

n Mish how u lykin my pics lol,...hav 2 say i luved d way u decorate ur comments aur tume dekh kar mein bhi seekh gaye lol.....i luv all these pics of Tink lool๐Ÿ˜†

...n Megha dnt b givin me no dhamki's yeh...yeh consider dat a dhamki lool๐Ÿ˜†

Kiran mujhe maaf kardo, main kya karun samee mera sab se badha dushman bangaya lol

Luv Tink๐Ÿ˜‰

lol I was thinking of giving u one but seems like if u reach dutta's wedding with ur next update I surely can wait..lol๐Ÿ˜† Dishkyaoon....dishkyaooon๐Ÿ˜† Lady Don is here๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†