Devil's Den: Dev ke liye Mandir banwayenge, Haan!

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿ˜ƒ Ya  Ya ๐Ÿ˜ญ Ya๐Ÿ˜ณ Ya๐Ÿ˜ฒ Ya๐Ÿ˜กYa๐Ÿคข

**************************************************************************************

Is totally clueless as to what to write today...the episode was truly outstanding from every angle...words fail me

1. An episode that begins and ends exactly the same way- with Geet wondering what to do since she has never been able to hide anything from MSK...Let's see
    • I don't think Maan even knew Geet was pregnant/married to Dev for 4 months of real time and atleast 2 months of show time?She managed quite well then๐Ÿ˜†
    • Geet managed to hide her feelings for Maan quite well for quite some time as well
    • Kitne papad bele the Maan ne Geet ke mooh se sach ugalwane ke liye- Yeh hum sab viewers and Chanda mama jaante hain!
  2. Arjun thumping his chest and telling Annie that he managed to run the company very competently before Annie came onto the scene.....and then having no clue about color combinations or Mehendi designs- He did run a wedding company earlier as well...or did he change businesses after he met Annie?
  3. Arjun missing Annie- Thats what my heart desires after a long and gruelling day at work- to see Arjun romance Annie...Arjun channeling his inner Maan by acting all sadoo and khadoos and Annie channeling her Geet by acting all enterprising, smart and har marz ki dawa
  4. Deadly brain surgery ka koi naamon nishan bhi nahi raha ๐Ÿ˜†..Na baal ude, na patti bandhi....Yeh surgeon ka pata to mujhe bhi chahiye!
  5. Bunty and bubbly ka combination- enough said!
  6. Manisha's plea to Maan to never leave him alone- was more heartfelt than either Geet's or Dadi's...<cant believe that I actually wrote that>
    • As an aside, Manisha ko pyar karne WALA chahiye ya pyar karneWALI?
  7. Dadi ki soyee hui mamta finally jag gayee...pata nahi Vicky ka number kab aayega!
  8. and today is a historic day since we saw the initiation of the "Bring Dev back to the K-mansion" drive. 
  9. Maan having the same flashback twice in a span of 10 seconds...๐Ÿ˜†...nothing like reinforcement, I say- the audience after all consists of imbeciles!
  10. Sant Mahatma Dev ki mahatmagiri continues- He is dealing with political gundas jinse panga Maan ne liya tha....Too much...I think all devils should contribute chavannis and atthannies and build a temple for Dev. Meera and NT can take turns to do pooja baki sab bhajan kirtan karenge! Hey Dev!
  11. Geet aur Maan ka blow hot blow cold romance- We had two close encounters today which is the norm for random oops awesome Wednesdays these days...
  12. Mera dil to garden garden ho gaya Geet to ko Maan ke saath baby talk karte dekh ke...Aww mera baby...this is what happens when you dont strip with a weekly frequency!Awww....dont worry baby...we will wait for the promos to air...
  13. Chindi Chor Maan and Geet- Most people filch shampoos etc from hotels these guys took the tissues and visiting cards as well..I think someone needs to check the bags- who knows what else branded Hotel Hill Asia may make an appearance in the next episodes
  14. Precap- Dev babu K mansion ke bahar- Yippeeee! Raat saari bekarari mein guzaari sau dafa darwaze pe gayeee!
Overall rating: Due to the outstanding story progression, character consistency and superb acting by AA-we (me and my 17 selves) are unable to rate this episode. 

Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pixie- thumbnail

T Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
Bird & Dot free zone !!!
This is particularly in light of the recent moderator warning 
(chk here.. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38706393 and  henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because 
we will shoot you. HAAN! 

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747

Naintara

Vicky

Bloopers
india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1586796

Music

Dance

Wedding Symbolism

Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Holy cow I landed on the first page ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ....oh whatever I will just make the best of it ๐Ÿ˜† ......God save you all ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

What is it with Star One and promoting the love lives of people abusing women? ๐Ÿท
First Dev who destroyed Geet's life got NT and Meera fighting over him. ๐Ÿท
Now Arjun who almost destroyed Annie gets Annie and Nitya fighting over him. ๐Ÿท
Take home message from Star One. Rapists should not be punished because even rapists deserve a chance to love a second time.  ๐Ÿท
Great going star one. You are promoting women's rights very well and sending an amazing social message. ๐Ÿท......no wait you are fighting for the rights of rapists everywhere ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ........bechare unke liye toh bhi koi toh lade ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ....they are so ignored haina ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก
I was hoping Ann would leave the guy but clearly that will not happen. Instead she will be jealous because the man who raped her will be hit on by someone else. Pathetic. ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿท
In addition the one man who is loyal and not an abuser does not get to be happy with his wife and will suspect his wife. ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿท
So essentially you are better off with an abuser? Is that your message? ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿท
Secondly if you are an abuser you get more chicks and get to have more fun in life than if you are a nice guy ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘......amazing message.....keep it up Star One ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

New track to save your skin and your soul
Lekin only one thing can save you now and get the TRPs you so badly want .....so Annie and Nitya in a cat fight complete with hair pulling and so on ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ only that can save you ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ......Arjun must try to get in the middle and both girls must turn on him and beat him up black and blue. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ......then they should realize that he is useless and commit to each other haan ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ....YaY lesbo track in Geet ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

You give me crappy episodes this is the kind of analysis you deserve and will get. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Res~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~clogged with paint fumes
  not yellow but violet rooms!
i am in terrible mood
                          consciously hidden under the hood!~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hear it was "UTTER CRAP"๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
now tat i can write in peace, kindly await my masterpiece!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃEdited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dadi ka pyar aur Maan ka nafrat!

OK episode, not too much goin on today! 

Geet's delimma, again she is thinking of Dev's condition, what will she tell Maan, how and when will she tell him!

Arjun calling Annie for help, bechara toh phasa!  Now we getting him new secretery, for what I may ask,  bechari Annie!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Geet and Dadi, why Dadi why, why r u telling Geet to do wrong and then Dadi sending Adi to look for Dev!  Again, its grandparents and their love that leaves them to forget everything that's happened! 

Maan coming out of room alone and Geet teasing him, that was really cute she telling him he wants his sponge bath nurse๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†poor MSK.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

So they enter Khurana mansion, what's with the celebration, it looks more like a high school arena with big signs, give me a break creatives!

Maan in room, looking for something Geet teasing him, again quite cute and she calling him her baby too!  Of course men are babies๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†the biggest baby of all!

Geet feeding MSK soup, it was an empty spoon, nothing in ther at all๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†MSK sees napkin and gets furious, this is effect from napkin what will happen when he comes to know the truth...hai babji bachao!

Dev's intentions, Im with Dadi, as of right now he doesn't have any bad intention, but Maan's khadoos words will turn him ugly! 

Let the battle began!

Again, I didnt like the episode much!๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I am upset about another woman being introduced into Arjun's life. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Star one, I don't know about your other shows but I was under the impression that GHSP was all about positivity. A girl's fight for her right to live a normal life despite the ill meted to her? And a man who understands her struggle, loves her despite the past baggage she brings, accepts her for who she is, respects her for her determination to not take things lying down?

But clearly I was mistaken. Your main agenda seems to be to promote the rights of miscreants in our society, particularly abusers of women and rapists. 

You seem to have a problem understanding public's reactions. Let me give it to you straight. The reason Dev and Meera's love was not accepted is because Dev was wrong. Irrespective of how much he regretted his actions, he was WRONG. He deserves punishment. It takes many good deeds to erase the memory of one bad deed. And what he did was SIN. It is unforgivable. And now, you want to use the same storyline on Arjun? Arjun maybe a good guy but he took advantage of a woman's vulnerability. He was WRONG. 

You need a storyline to take your story forward. Great. I hope your creative team is better equipped than to pass on wrong social messages. And if they are not, hire someone new. Stop passing wrong messages. 

Dev and Arjun need to be punished for their actions. Period.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

We ask for things related to Maan and Geet, and we already know our requests are falling on deaf ears. Because the CV's current favorites are the Non existent creatures. So I have a couple of requests related to the NE's

1. Can we get a Maan and Anne confrontation where he beats her black and blue for using his money to buy Arjun's company shares?

2. Can we get a Dev-Arjun confrontation errrrr meeting? I am very curious to know if Dev and Arjun know each other considering the fact that Maan and daadi did not know Arjun before he introduced himself.

Thank you

Question to the CV's

I want to know if there is a genuine reason for you to destroy the image of the Khuranas. I mean, if Anne did something to bring them to ruins, I just want to point out that it has not been shown to the viewers. We still believe that the Khuranas are well to do. So we don't understand why they are stealing napkins from hotels etc. Why this character assassination?

Napkins from the hotel? MSK living out of a suitcase? What is next? Borrowing sugar from neighbors?

Just asking. Are they now poor? May be your just skipped showing that part? ๐Ÿ˜•

Episode Analysis 

Things that worked for me

1. Geet approaching daadi with her concern about Dev's condition - Geet does not trust Dev. Somewhere she is also not buying his "I have changed. I intend to do good" form. She knows he is upto know good and voices her concern to the only person who can help her, daadima. And daadi's assurance that she is around if something goes wrong. Well done. Geet's concern is genuinely just for Maan and how he will react when he finds out about Dev lending him blood. She does not care about Dev. And daadi will help her out if it comes to that.  

2. Maan and Geet's masti. Geet pulling Maan;s leg is always cute. So was this scene. Again daadi's words are to be noted. Geet and Maan always fight but don;t need anyone to help them sort out their problems. Before anyone can interfere, they sort out the issue on their own. This time will be no different. There is a silver lining behind every dark cloud. 

3. Romeo and Manishaa are any day better than Arjun Anne romance. Even if they act silly, I enjoy them on screen. 

4. Dev beaten up by gundas. Again for helping Maan. Well, the stage is very interesting. Like I said yesterday, Dev might not be bad afterall. He might turn grey from this point onwards - Seeing Maan's hatred towards him despite his efforts to save him and help him, witnessing Geet's concern for Maan when he is also injured and there is no one to care for him. It is interesting to note that during the initial days of this show, when Dev cheated on Geet and went back to Canada, he always complained about how Maan got everything and he always got just left-overs. Indication that Dev has always been very jealous of Maan and Maan's achievements. I think that is what will turn him grey again. 

5. As much as I hate it, I kind of understand daadi's concern for her other grandson. She is a mother. Irrespective of what her son did, her concern that he might be in trouble is justified. But in the event that he does something wrong again, she will support Geet and Maan. She knows they are right and her love for Maan is greater. 

Things that did not work for me

1. Are we to assume that Adi knows that Dev donated the blood? That wasn't clear to me.

2. Adi initially hesitated to help Dev but eventually agreed. Why? Just because daadi asked? Why can't he have an opinion of his own. Irrespective of how much he respects daadi I would have expected that his love and respect for Maan and Geet would make him decline her request. I was upset when he agreed. I hope at-least he tells Maan about it in due course.

3. Arjun - Anne and everything to do with them is despicable. I don't know what else to day.

4. Maan was dying yesterday and is all fine today? It could have been made more realistic. Maybe him being wheeled out on a wheel-chair etc. The accident seems like a joke each passing day. 

5. Khurana's are RICH. They are billionaires. Why are they getting napkins from hotels?

6. The last I knew, Maan was the sole boss of KC. If Adi came till here and had some personal work to attend to and go to Chandigarh, should he not have informed Maan about it? I know it is minor and under the circumstances, he must have thought it better to inform daadi and Geet. But I don''t like the impression of everyone taking Maan for granted. And Maan is not that sick. He is walking about on his own. The treatment meted out to him and his physical condition don't match ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Before doing my normal Episode take...I just want to mention few points which r hindering the progress of the story despite getting a promising promo๐Ÿ˜Š

1)AA-Track๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ...CVs should now get this fix in their head that Arjun-Annie track is NOT working whether they introduce Manav or Nitya....its going in circles and nobody is really interested to see their so called peppy love story especially after Arjun slept with Annie๐Ÿคข...A girl going gaga behind a guy who first slept with her and then even blackmailed her is giving absolutely ridiculous message to the viewers which is one of the strong reasons why this track is not working๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ..And their scenes merged in betweeen Maaneet scenes r breaking the flow of the episode

2)Pregnency track which is standstill since 10-11 months now without any progress...this is somewhere is diluting the Maaneet romance and whenever we see a track like accident ,question always arises about logic since Geet is shown pregnent with a flat tummy since 11 months now...ok if we take cinematic liberty and count the months as per TV Calendar even then its almost 8 months now but her tummy is still flat....They cannot hv CON because of complications but she can travel in bus and trucks and can also take so much pressure and tension in her mind regarding various issues does not make any sense anymore๐Ÿ˜ณ

3)Making Mockery of Justice is another weak point which sometimes hinder the basic plot..like for example...Dev and NT hv gone scotfree and Dev even gets to romance Meera as his consolation prize after screwing up Geet's life./..and now Arjun first sleeps with Annie to get his revenge but the same Annie goes gaga over the man and tries to win him again๐Ÿ˜• and if that was not enough then another chick is coming to romance....But Maaneet r always suppose to suffer because they r the main leads na๐Ÿ˜•...

4)Unclosed loops and parallel tracks which r questionable...there r several unclosed loops which r yet to b closed but I doubt whether the writers even remember their own creation properly๐Ÿค”...People r still waiting to see MSK ka past related to Sameera...People r still waiting to see Vicky's existence in the show....People r still waiting to Khurana family ka history regarding Dev-MSK as real or step siblings...People r still waiting to see Geet getting justice and Dev-NT going behind bars....People r still waiting to see Sasha getting exposed in front of MSK....Instead of solving these issues we get a Arjun-Annie non-existent track out of nowhere...Why ?If parallel tracks were needed then why can't CVs utilise the likes of Adi-Pinky romance or bring Vicky-Sam in the picture who were already introduced in MSK's talks to Dadi when the series started...Why CVs need to bring aliens like Annie out of nowhere as parallel track ??...

Hmmm so these r the problems which need to b wiped off asap and we get our GHSP series back on track๐Ÿ˜Š

Now coming to today's Episode...it was not bad..what made the episode look bad was the unwanted interruption coming from Arjun-Annie ka track

Story moved today because we get to see Geet's self-talk and dilemma regarding Dev's secret and she discusses it with Dadi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...yes we might complain that whole episode she was just thinking about Dev ka issue and going with the guilt..but think about it...if we din't get to see this guilt or self-talk coming from Geet,then we viewers would hv complained saying where is Geet's self-talk,...why she is not telling the truth to MSK...what is stopping her from telling the truth...So CVs today fully justified why Geet will hide it from MSK...its because Dadi wants Geet to hide this fact and she is putting extreme pressure on Geet which was clearly shown in today's episode๐Ÿ˜Š...So the purpose of today's episode was to show the reason why Geet will b hiding this fact from MSK....They also showed MSK's extreme anger related to Dev's name to justify the future track where MSK's insecurities will come out....So story moved from Geet as well as MSK's POV.....Only if AA-Track was not put in between,we would hv grasped it more๐Ÿ˜Š...

Things which I liked today r...

• Maan-Geet scenes were cute...the way she pulls his cheek and feeds him soup were very cute๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..Also I loved how Geet is treating him like a baby๐Ÿ˜ณ...
  • MSK's portrayal of disgust whenever he sees something which reminds him of Dev's existence...this sort of gives a clear visual of the future track๐Ÿ˜ˆ
  • Geet's dilemma and her talks with Dadi which justifies why Geet is forced to hide it from MSK...
  • Dadi's manipulative ways which might look irritating and unfair but thats what will progress the story ahead in the right direction for the drama element๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Justification given about those goons who belonged to some politician๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...
  • Precap which makes us curious about tomorrow...Is it all planted by Dev๐Ÿ˜ˆ or is it a genuine attack on Dev ??๐Ÿ˜ˆ...Is Dev the culprit or the Victim ??๐Ÿ˜‰....To know more watch GHSP from mon-sat at 9.30pm๐Ÿ˜†

Turn Offs
  • Arjun-Annie torturous track which has no head or tail๐Ÿคข
  • Sloppy editing work๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ...
  • Flow of the episode was not proper ...again looked as if we r watching two different serials
  • Manisha part was not so convincing today๐Ÿ˜•

I won't rate today's episode because I feel today's episode if we look at only Maan-Geet's part only sets the tone for future track since MSK's insecurity and Geet's dilemma was the only purpose of today's episode...so will see the rest of the week now to judge how this Dev track will b played out๐Ÿค”
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Binge thumbnail
Daadi said something to be pointed down. Aapke jagde mein wahi padta hai jinko koi kaam danda nahi ๐Ÿคฃ By the time the opposite party goes to resolve their differences, Maneet patch up and make up for their fight! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

A filler episode. 

Highlights: 

1. Geet pulling MSK's legs regarding sponge sister. ๐Ÿ˜†

2. MSK hyper on Hotel Hill Asia Napkins and card. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ MSK has always detested his relationship with his family mainly due to Dev and NT's crime. Their presence shoots up his bp and reminds him of being indirectly responsible for Geet's condition. He hating the man responsible for ruining Geet's life is natural. So by Geet softening towards Dev, his confusion arises and so does his hoo-haa and aggressiveness. 

3.  AA crap ๐Ÿคข Annie is ladki ke naam pe dabba๐Ÿคข

4. Justification to gundas being politician's son. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

5. Daadi doesn't want Geet to talk anymore about Dev๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ She is being an emotional fool, no doubt, but asking Geet to hide things from Maan and tell him the truth at right time is just so Daadi-ish. Maneet's first MU also was indirectly due to her and Dev.. and so will their upcoming MU! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

6. Precap with Dev injured. CVs play this well! 

Edited by shreya- - 13 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Alright, Shradha, reserving especially for you๐Ÿ˜Š

Yet to watch the episode completely. Will edit this post as time goes by.

Maan doesn't want anything that will remind him of Dev. Ironically, his life, his wife and a soon-to-be born angel or tyke will always remind him of Dev.

But, the reason underlying this distaste is not so much of personal animosity as his concern for Geet. 

---
Dear Star One,

This is to let you know that, as your viewers, we do not countenance,
The glorification of men objectifying women, deliberately or in ignorance.
Instead, show us how the women give such men a much-deserved comeuppance.

A viewer
Edited by hegdemedha - 13 years ago
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hmmm, so Dev is injured as well... Great... Now the stage is perfectly set for Dev to want Geet back in his life....

The best way will be after Dev witnessing Geet taking care of an injured MSK when he himself is hurt n there is no one to take care of him let alone feed him soup with so much love n affection.....