Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Shraddha -  This is beyond me. Maybe I need more exp. I cannot fish out anything to write from this crap. ðŸ¤£ But, I will try.  Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Swati: They need to play this song on BG 🤣
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sun:  Dadi is the jad of the new syapa coming into maneet's life... I hated her when she cut off geet....
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Priti: Oooops....Faux pas...I suffer from foot in mouth syndrome! Well what can I say...maybe the material was that inspiring

All: Thanks! the credit goes to the Geet team for airing such a stupendous episode today😆
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'd like to know creatives motive behind this track!

Is it to build up anger and passion so we can have some anger management CON when truth is out!  🤣

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Shradha: It was so hot, watch it, even Samir did praise GC's body.......

@Geetu: Haan 😆
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm ..... So the overall Den verdict is out haan .....Lolzz.... all i liked in today's EPI is MSK Geet Sean's and Manishaaaaa Sean's..... I hated NE hugging MSK ..... I liked the last Sean though... It was a cute soup Sean..... Loved the way hefty was feeding him..... Also i actually liked the way Geet kept calling him baby.. He he... NE couple were non existing e me any way so wont care for NE at all ... He he
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@49... less off MG then trp's down the drain....and we will leave....
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

they already used the triagle track with Manav  does not work at all,   so what is the for introuducing another character who does not exist at all for us 🤣🤣🤣

I think they introduce New character for AA becasue TRP was high one AAM tamasa epi so CVS taught  that people are liking AA track 🤣🤣🤣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@swati..i know she is the reason that geet will be in trouble...........hearing dev;s name MSK is burning with rage..if he gets to know that dev gave him blood ..he may just get a suction pump and drain out the blood from his body😆