#Devil's Den#Maan Stalker Khurana has competition

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone!

So..who wanted to slap those giggling girls trying to put MSK in their pocket??

hmph...pocket...don't they know...he's tied to Geet's dupatta forever?😳

Silly them

I could totally feel jealous from Geet's side because the girls were annoying...and Maan was indifferent.

He didn't even care who was drowning...whereas even if Geet did a naatak..he'd have jumped clothes n all...but WE know she won't do anything..
he looked hot though..hayee...HAHA

Oh dear, how i do blabber on...

Anyway- So MAan said they are doing naatak again..which I found hilarious!πŸ˜†

But Geet nudges him and he goes..because he loves to save..HAHA
so he saves the girl...and then tells them basically- to back off because 

that girl over there is "mere hone wale bachhe ki maa aur meri biwi"

I think DD ROCKED today!!

So- we have the pool party loop closed this time.

Maan had said to that weird girl in the party that Geet is no one..or had stayed quiet when she said something to Geet.

He troubled her so much on purpose- knowing she feels jealous. Knowing she will be hurt.

But today- in that one line and those eyes filled with love- he told everyone proudly that she is his wife and she is the mommy of his child

Also- an important point could be the way he said this dialogue-

1. The mother of his hone wala child.
2. his wife.

umm...Does this in any way connect with the stalker?
If it is Dev- he is back for the baby but then according to 2- maan and geet are married.
and the marriage with dev was illegal..so unless Dev is very intelligent and very sneaky- how will he manage to convince Geet to give up the baby?

I loved the Ice-cream scene too!
IT was adorable how MSK shelled out money for the pista-kulfi. 
It was also very very adorable how geet just simply took it for granted that if she wants something- he'll get it for her..
but even if she hadn't gotten it- she'd have been happy in some time
Anyway- the baby talk and their convo was adorable.

Maan is Geet's "alladin ka chiraag" - PATENTED haan!πŸ˜†LOL

Kanjoos Ji ne Baby ki khushi ke liye itne paise diye...my eyes still wide in shock!

I love the way he saw Geet's frown and wanted to turn it upside down- uske liye even if he had to go himself and make the kulfi- he would have.
πŸ˜†

Loved how he watched her while she ate and gave him some to taste too..aww

Maan got scolded by Dadi while with Geet dadi was all sweet and Geet blabbered stuff while maan made ineffective gestures!
LOL- the way he made those gestured..

I wanna pull her cheeks- Geet is sooo adorable!

She says she's so smart..LOL...she wants to go out ghoomne with Maan again haan?LOL
and Maan is like kuchh jaldi smart ho gayi ho..LOL

IT was so cute...but of course- hmph..someone was watching with his extra power wale specs..ROFL

Anyway- what was important I felt was that Geet didn't have her cell with her.
And she gave Maan his cell back...and went...will it trouble them ahead with the stalker?

Maan's stalker antennae detected stalkers and he looked around for HIm/Her...probably Dev still but..oh well-surprise us!

Yeah I know it's wishful thinking but kahin VICKY toh nahi??πŸ˜›
:P

Annie-Arjun
You go Annie! you're giving it back to him! Yahi hai- 
pyaar kiya toh nibhaana,
Aaj na chhodungi tujhe dum duma dum

LOL...She's fighting for her love- which I think is commendable- she has that much faith in it- shows her level of trust- She thinks he DOES love her.

I think he liked her and was attracted before..but now soon he will FALL in love with her..she's just so resilient!

I liked it :))

It was pheeka today- a bit..compared to yesterday...but I guess the journey is mostly better than the destination! :D

Gc, DD- rocked today!
Barry- *hugs*
Give some good dialogues soon now!!😳

That's all for today :))
Love to all

Edited by geet.a - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

T Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
Bird & Dot free zone !!!
This is particularly in light of the recent moderator warning 
(chk here.. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38706393 )
and 
 henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge 
to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because 
we will shoot you. HAAN! 

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its gloryπŸ˜ƒ

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747

Naintara

Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb

mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res~

Edit 1 :
   patniiii...  i am bk.. n right behind u ...  πŸ€—

Edit 2 :

ummm!

first off - thank u... i tot i wud hav to start wacking u lft right center agn... to get a new montage pot wedding... hmmm.. the wedding promo one wrks well.. my patni looks GORGEOUSly BEAUTIFUL😍

now lets begin! ahaaaa! HAAN!😈

Bloody Mary is the order of the day!! wait what is a mocktail?? n what is with the blood? *Ress quivers at her ignorance abt cocktails*

well i ill talk abt it now tat enf knowledge has been spilled... thks to my fella *Devils*

so *BlOdy MAary* is the order of the day!
sigh! while i thought it squeezed vodka out of hay..
the *WaeTTeRr* brings triple boiled apple with a straw!
who was more concerned about my wife's pregnat state
n i was left sipping like a CROW!

wait didnt u know i am *VEGGIE*
n i dont touch Chick-en leggie
waise Random Chicken giggles cannot compete
my wife's Excellence in Randomness post marriage
which is impossible to defeat!

- MSK

Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hola Peeps 😎

Doing analysis after a loooonng time. πŸ˜ƒ

Today's epi was an interesting mix and we learned a few important things πŸ˜ƒ
1) With Geet around MSK will not look at any other chick. Geet toh yun hi pareshaan ho rahi thi. πŸ˜†
2) MSK will proudly tell anyone who listens that Geet is his wifey and that she is preggie with their child πŸ‘πŸΌ. Full points for that Mr. MSK. Mwaaaahhh.
3) Geet is a tad insecure about her hubby and possessive also. πŸ˜†  I thought she might nochofy the girl's baal 🀣
4) NE has absolutely no brains and failed in math 🀒
5) Arjun has lost all his brains and will lose his leftover hair soon 🀒......because I will pull it out personally strand by strand if he and NE don't quit being annoying 😑
6) Geet has her own personal genie to satisfy her every demand and say "Your wish is my command" 🀣 🀣 (visions of MSK dancing on I am genie in a bottle baby wearing his Alladin pants 🀣....someone stop me 🀣)
7) Maan will rescue girls but only if his wifey tells him to and then he will dump them like a sack of potatoes 🀣 🀣.
8) Geet is very territorial and does not like anyone else seeing a shirtless Maan πŸ˜‰....it is for her and her eyes only πŸ˜‰
9) Daadi will scold Maan but talk to Geet very sweetly 🀣 .....Geet has daadi wrapped around her little finger 🀣
10) Geet wants to take another holiday with Maan as soon as this one is over πŸ˜† ......wait gal survive this one and then you can think of another one. πŸ˜†
11) Stalker sensing he was being stalked 😎 πŸ‘πŸΌ
12) Maan watching Geet eat the kulfi and taking a bite when she offers it to him. ☺️

Things I wish I had not seen 😑
1) Bloody Mary. 😑
Really? Do you know Bloody mary has alcohol in it usually. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Geet actually took a sip of it 😲 🀣
Bacche ko paida hone se pehle hi bevda banane ka program fit karke rakha hai inn logon ne 🀣
Err whoever came up with the idea of having Maan order a bloody mary needs a bloody drink for sure. They were so dreaming of getting drunk πŸ˜‰
2) NE's lack of expressions and the pathetic track 🀒
NE does not look like a CEO or act like one 🀒
Arjun is grating on my nerves and I am planning to push him off a building as soon as I can get a break and find some time to plot that. 😳
3) People standing around the pool watching the girl drown 🀣 🀣 🀣
Girl running to Maan saying save her 😳.......how the heck does she know he knows to swim when the 2 dozen other people standing around the pool do not 😳......lets face it dude was not even dressed to swim 😳 πŸ˜•.....and yeah what was with all the clapping

My wish list
1) Can Arjun and NE please die or disappear.....I don't particularly care what happens to them as long as they get lost for good πŸ˜ƒ......if you just do not show them one day like you did with dev and Meera....I swear that I will not breathe a word
2) Please do not let the stalker be Dev. ....everyone thinks it is him and that will be so boring. Let it be someone who we do not expect like .......I don't know πŸ€” ......see this is why it should be a surprise πŸ˜ƒ.....maybe mawali maali has a son or something 🀣 🀣
3) I want to see Geet doing something nice for Maan πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
res
------

Its a damn sunny day MSK is on the poolside chilling wid his Biwi..Normal people wear shorts or sumfin and MSK is in jeans and a blazer🀣
and the
Bledy Merry =Fantaaa Dikhaooo Apna Asli Rang🀣

Kuddi Being the Chaav for her Patidev coz sum random gals are eyeing her hubby..these two have Pusseshive issues🀣

An 18 Year Old Immature Idiot is going run an Event management Company😳
As I always say Khuranass are PSHYCHOSSS,....

Kaam Karne Ka style?
What Style
Tearing Contract papers to Make soemone say ILU..What thee...?

If I was Err-Jun and I even had 0.00000000000001% pheelings for her I wuld kill myself that day..🀒

Munda Telling the gals off errmmm don't knw seemed Thandaa..culd have been better but loved "She is my Vife" Dialogueee..πŸ˜†

The best thing abt the episode was MSK sensing the stalkerrr..Uff I Lobeee his stalking Skillsss🀣
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Eyes and Hands off, he is all MINE

I know he loves no one else but me
He is forever mine and together we will be
So why with any other woman, HIM I cannot bare to see
Do you think it is jealousy?

He drives me wild whe he is aggressive
I love it when he is overly protective
When he is around others I become arrestive
Do you think I am possessive?

Well, I have to make a confession
I love it when he pays me all attention
It is like he is my possession
Do you think it is domination?

Maan has been possessive and dominating all his life
It is almost like it is his turf
Well, not anymore I say, for I am now his wife
He better listen to me,for afterall I am his better-half

Mrs. Geet Maan Singh Khurana

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mein hu Kaun

I recently found out about my existance
I have been introduced to create some much needed suspence
And to give u guys a break from the non existant beings

I feel scared and nervous to be stalking Geetikins
For she is the wife of "The Stalker King"
When he finds out he will chop me to pieces to make a meat mince

All you public will have a good time at my expense
And needless to say the CV's won't plan anything in my defence
Now it is too late for escape, I already made an appearence

Any suggestions on what I should do now devils?

The Stalker

I am Maan Singh Khurana, a rich and successful bloke
My wife's pregnancy cravings are ripping me off and I sulk
I feel some eyes following us as in the corridors we walk
I want to know who is watching us, for I hold the patent to stalk
If I catch him, I will sue him and maybe make some money in bulk

Maan Singh Khurana

I am going through a "No one likes me" phase
No one acknowledges me, as for my existance there was no base
To make things worse the CV's made me a total basket case

Who am I kidding, I will accept it and cut the chase
I agree, I am a terrible actress?
Are you happy now devils? πŸ˜­

Anwesha Khurana

Episode Analysis

I am deeply saddened to know that The Maan Singh Khurana and his wife Mrs. Geet Maan Singh Khurana do not have wardrobes like even middle class people like most of us do. I have a whole set of clothes just for summer, winter, holidays, beach wear, festival wear etc. But they seem to adjust with the same set of clothes for everything. Sorry guys. Hope things change for you soon. 

Waise, zyada bolne ki toh meri aadat nahi hai. 
So I will give it to you straight. Those girls were ugly and artificial. 
I don't blame Maan for not paying attention to those girls. Chera dheka unka? I am usually not one who comments on people's physical appearance. But he is not some aira gaira guy. Thoda toh class maintain karna chahiya tha. Hame bhi toh lagna chahiye that may be Maan should give them a second look? 

Geet feeling J was soo cute. And her holding the shawl and Maan realizing why she did it, very cute. And then the girl fell into the pool. In the whole wide resort not a soul other than Maan knows how to swim? He has to be the one to save her? If you want to show us his dhol shol, we are always ready. But give it to us with better reasons. Resort mein hai. he could have just decided to take a swim. Is that soo odd? Don't give us unbelievable stuff like no one else knows how to swim, etc. Kills the flavor. But Maan looks yummylicious.

Arjun, Anne and their event management company. I don't have anything to say here other than a message to the CVs "IP track was a fiasco. It means no one liked it. Why would you want to recycle tracks that did not work for you? Please explain logic. Thank you"

The baby bahana and the ice-cream scene was cute again. But Maan must have cried khoon ke aasoo when he had to pay that chef so much money for a kulfi. However, the scene where she shared it with him was cute. Wait a minute, sharing food. The outhouse wala scene where she said ghairon ka jhoota nahi khate? Remember? So, loop closure? Hummm.

The stalker sent them cake and is now watching them from close range. But the King of all stalkers has become attentive. Ab aayega is khel ka asli maaza. Waiting for tomorrow. πŸ˜³

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
starlite7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello Nissar, CVs, Barry et al...running late today so just stopped by to blow a KISS (Keeping It Short and Simple)

- Geet becoming jealous of the pool bimbos attention to Maan. She is reinforcing her comment to Maan at the bridal store that she too cant tolerate anyone else with him...haan !

- A contrast in pics....at the farmhouse even tho Maaneet were separated, when Geet falls into the pool Maan saves her in a jiffy. Here he has to be coaxed by Geet to save a life. And the thunderous expression on his face as he fished that sinking girl out matched the one at the farmhouse....lol

- 'Woh mere hone waale bachche ki maa hai...she is my wife' ... a public declaration of Geet's importance in his life. Like Geetu said, closing the loop opened at the farmhouse where he'd publicly humiliated her. I din find the statement OTT....coz Maan knew what those girls were up to.

- AA faceoff...I like the stronger NE but she needs to be stronger....she still falters with her emotions. No, no, NE....kick butt.

- Ved & co - How about bringing the big bad witch ... NT... out of beauty sleep. Let's stir things up a bit. I would looove to see Arjun really stretched between NT, NE and his own 'usool'.

- A new stalking the King of Stalkers ! This I gotta see ... who can that be? By the way, who owns that Simla hotel ? Black forest cake...compliments of the hotel...hmmm.

- GC/DD - fab performances ... loved the kulfi session and dealing with Dadi :)))

- Nissar and team - story is progressing. So what's in store for V-day ?Edited by starlite7 - 13 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Quick Points

Geet is Maan's mirror and sometimes his Mirror Image😊   She knows her moments with Maan cannot be stolen or rewoven.  She is not truly worried about the witches coven.  But, she sees no reason to share.  He is wholly hers to care.  So, there!  

All said and done, I am glad Maan gave in and became bare.  It gave us something to stare.  Though it mad Geet one unhappy mare.  

Mein Stalker King is king of the Jungle.  So, of course he senses someone is playing predator with his prey.  One he picks up the scent good and proper, the naya stalker will rue his stalking of yesterday.

Annie only wants to form rishta.  Airhead, however, is not interested in such a vista.  Will Annie prove to be Maan's true sister.  

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Let's get going devils!!!!

Interesting but filler episode.

Stalker has arrived!!!

I wanna know how NE acquired the company??????πŸ˜†
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Warning: I have some leftover cute and adorable from yesterday. I don't believe in throwing away leftovers. So here we go😎 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Geet being jealous and possessive is so cute. But can we please have a role reversal?  Sure Maan is hotter than lava blah blah ☺️, but what about Geet?  She is hawt dammit, how come we don't see guys hitting on her? πŸ˜• I wanna see jealous Maan! HAAN😎 You better make it happen. Varna 😑🀣🀣🀣

The extras: I must ask, where do you find these girls from? Cheapo land? first there was that girl at the other pool party,  and now these loonies!  The moral of the story is they are so bad

Maan putting those girl in their place was awesome. She is the mother of my child, my wife. OMG   So sweet na
😳😍

Just when I think the episode is gonna be a DISASTER you pull a fast one on me and bring up BSK. 😳 Mention BSK and I'm on cloud 9. πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£

Loved the Kulfi scene and Maan paying up the loser chef to make Geet some Kulfi. And Maan taking a bite was so cute!!  And GC ate again! 😲 No  fancy tricks with the cameras but he ate. Two days in a row, OSUM πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

The telephone scene was so adorable. They looked like newly weds, with the Bickering and the constant need to touch. 🀣 Well coming from Geet I mean. Maan is just innately "gropy"πŸ˜› So if he stops touching then we have a problem 🀣🀣🀣🀣 Anyway they were so cute.

Maan senses another stalker around. He was gonna sniff him out so sent Geet upstairs. πŸ˜† So adorable to see Maan being the protective hubby/daddy. πŸ˜ƒ

So overall, nice episode with some wonderful Maneet scenes, annoying extras and annoying regulars with craptastic tracks. 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago