Why are people missing????

cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

STALKER GIRI ZINDABAAD! 🀣

Maan Singh Khurana.....HAWT!☺️☺️☺️☺️

Sirf ek STALKER dusri STALKER ko pehchaan sakta hai

i think i am going to love this  STALKER Vs STALKER game

why was MSK roaming aroung with wet pants?

i hope the hotel people charge him extra for sitting and ruining one of the hotel property (the chair he sat on with wet pants) undefined

loved how MSK was gave it to those girls...awwww😳

WET HOT MAAN
Edited by cacoethes - 13 years ago
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
annie n her arrrrrjun......n band baaja baarat formula...copy cat..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..chaddo itna hi kaafi hai...cant write more n mre dn dt sure dt u all cant take more...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

so shifting to apne Shrimaan........ aur unki shirmati....πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

....k now no other man in d hotel or around to save the downing fool..........πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...koi baat nahi...aaa gaya saada only swimmer....Maan singh khurana.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

.. .n who said women lk only bachelors..i blive married men attract dem mre...😳😳😳....geet miss J.poor soul yeh toh sirf shuruwat hai dear..get habitual.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

kitne thousand ki kulfi.......😲😲😲.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•....it looked so chindi frm sum local kulfi wala..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•....nyway....

stalker............lookin frwd fr dis 1......

Edited by adits7 - 13 years ago
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok finished watching the epi
it was a average one with keeping the suspense of stalker

Most of the time Geet CVS   brings a scene twice in a different style for closing the opening loop.  Today they closed the opening loop for Manali.  MSK was jealous of Bunty  said Maan ki Geet today we saw Geet getting Jealous of those girls and tried to  hide MSK from them😳

The Bledy marry had me roll today 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣,  i started to coughing after laughing so much

There were so many people yet none of them does how to swim is ironic is it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

MSK understanding girls drama and telling about Geet being his baby's mother and wife so good.

Stalker is welcoming Maaneet.  wow how generous aajkall jamane ki stalker😈
Finally we are seeing some food crabin .The way both talks about baby it fells like the baby is in front of them 😳

Ek Pesta kulfi ki Kimat tum kay janu Maan babu🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣  MSK is becoming kangal to fulfil his preg wifes craving 🀣🀣
The way both eat at last was cute 😍

Geet saying they will start bickering in front dadi and dadi will send them to Shimla again was funny 🀣  and MSK was happy to hear they will come back to again.🀣  Hello MSK u have to work if u want to get more Pesta Kulfi for ur Preg wife 🀣🀣

MSK sensing someone is waching them is  good move for building up the story, Hope the stalker is not someone random who does not have any nata in Maaneets life.  And its better be DevπŸ˜›  as a grey avatar😈.   or Sam aunty's hiring stalker.

At last i was liking the Annie track from last few episode thinking may be she is doing it for taking revenge of Arjun. But alas i was so wrong she is so despo of Arjun's love that she just want Arjun to loves.πŸ₯±
It will be good if she makes him to confess and left him saying my revenge is done here 😈

Edited by polly23 - 13 years ago
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
PS- i want to taste that BLEDY Mary 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣undefined🀣🀣🀣🀣undefined🀣🀣
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok......a good n entertaining epi.....πŸ‘πŸΌ

1. loved the way Geet was getting over possessive about MSK....CHECK

2. MSK giving gyan to the bunch of silly girls.....he spoke good.....CHECK

3. ICE CREAM sharing was CUTE😍😍..........DOUBLE CHECKπŸ˜ƒ

4. MSK n Geet always glued n chipkood to each other....CHECK CHECK..CHECK😍

Turn offs

1. Girls at the pool side acting OTTπŸ€”...

2. NE seans.....were πŸ₯±

ok did any one notice.....MSK Was holding that girl from the pool like a plastic of garbage🀣🀣....he was struggling so much🀣
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I want to know how much did MSK pay the chef for Pista kulfi! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Filler but nice episode. At least in this filler episode, both Maan and Geet were in their characters. πŸ˜Š

Warning to the new stalker in town: Do not mess with the guru of Stalking industry. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

MSK giving it back to those girls, showing respect to Geet πŸ‘πŸΌ
MSK fulfilling Geet's cravings πŸ‘πŸΌ
MSK sensing an amateur stalker πŸ˜†around and sends Geet back to the room, so protecting Geet πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you cvs for not messing with MSK's character in this filler episode. πŸ˜Š 

Remember, intelligent MSK is always a turn on for us. πŸ˜Š
Edited by Anvi2009 - 13 years ago
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

My take.......

1. Geet is cute trying to hide Maan

2. The extras are pathetic

3. Why are they in swimsuits in Shimla? It is a hillstation and has a water problem. All hill stations in the north have water problems and so they conserve water. Swimming pool without a life guard. it is illegal.😑 yeh kaisa five star hotel hai without a life guard. Our maan has to jump. But when did he remove his shirt. when i was typing.πŸ˜‰

4. Geet is sooooooo cute. MSK is a darling. Sorted the 'extras' out immediately. he is intaaaalligent na.

5. ANNIE IS AN IDIOT, ANNIE IS AN IDIOT........ALL THIS TO MAKE HIM SAY I LOVE YOU. Ab toh sach mein dev ki behen hai. dono gambling kar rahe hain aur jurmana MSK bharega. i forgot that was arjun's plan, to make msk bankrupt. Now i forget when was that....

I want her to slap him(arjun) and here she wants him to say i love you. Now i am going to slap her. 

But people like her exist, i just don't want them to be shown in geet. 

6. maan, paise dene se bhi kulfi banane ke liye poora din baithna padega tumhe. yeh kaunsa recipe. dialogue writer ji soch ke dialogue likho. 

Outside people are sitting in swimwear aur ye paanch minute mein doodh se kulfi bhi jama ke le aaye. How, how tell me also the secret.

I know I am supposed to say so sweet par yeh kulfi episode did not make me go 'so sweet'. hadh hoti hai bewakoofi ki.

aur bewakoofi ki harkaten toh meri geet se hi karwayenge. Saare intaaaaalligent kaam toh maan se karwayenge.

I love you maan par geet πŸ˜‘ for the kulfi. kuch aur ke liye zid karti aur maan ko daudati 5 km in the middle of the night toh i would have been thrilled. 

7. geet tum phir be sweet ho aur smart bhi. I agree.

8. Maan is like ceasar's wife, above reproach. he can't ever do anything wrong. and of course that is the way we like him. But don't mess with geet's character also. Sweet, silly, childish is okay but stupidity is not okay. She is not stupid.

episode was ok cute overall. nothing much to crib other than normal annie arjun. I don't know why i didn't mute her today. I thought a good plan would have been made out for her and she would have been given some good dialogues. But what to do, this is annie, she can never become bearable. So she goes back to mute and i don't have to praise her or get angry with her.

Now i can sleep peacefully. good night.

usha
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Geet hasn't got her cell phone with her......makes me suspicious!!!