**Dil Ka Rishta** Last update @ 63 [03/06]

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
The story is all about love and friendship. It's about how relationships are made by heart. This is my first ff and I'm not Indian. For this, there may be some mistakes. Please forgive me for that. Now I shall post only the character sketches. If you all like it, then please press like, comment and I'll start posting the parts of the ff soon!!! Love you all!!! πŸ˜Š

Main Leads - Sagar and Vidya
Parallel Leads - Sahil, Sanjana (Sanju)

Sagar Singh Thakur (22) - He is a college student, rich guy and the most dashing bachelor in the city. He is cute and hot. He has everything, money and all. Still he feels lonely cuz his parents, whom he loves the most, are always busy with the family business and they could not give time to their son. His closest friend is Sahil. He is hardworking and the topper in his college. His world revolves around his home, college, his friends and his Facebook friends. πŸ˜Š

Vidya Singhania (20) - Belongs to the highest class as Sagar. A caring, responsible, sweet and hardworking girl with pure Indian mentality and one and only daughter of her family. She's very beautiful, seems like her beauty has been gifted by God. Her mom died after her birth. So she loves her dad the most in the whole world. She's also a college student and the topper in her college as Sagar. She has only one friend Samrat who's her best friend and the son of Vidya's dad's best friend. Her world revolves around her dad, books, her best friend Samrat and her Facebook friends. But she has a biggest drawback. She can't speak. πŸ˜”

Sahil Khanna (22) - Sagar's college mate and his closest friend, a fun-loving guy, dedicated to his best friends, polite, knows about Sagar and Vidya's relation from the first, helps Sagar & Vidya always, eagerly waiting for his "pari"!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Sanjana John (20) - Sanjana is the love interest of Sahil! πŸ˜‰ Her close friends call her 'Sanju'. She is the new student in St. Martin's and basically from Christian background. She was the school friend of Vidya six years back. She is very modern (the style icon) but very good and innocent at heart. She loves Vidya a lot and knows about SV relation. She is sweet and cute! πŸ˜Š

Samrat Sharma (21) - Best friend and college mate of Vidya, son of Vidya's dad's best friend, belongs to middle class. He's very greedy. Spends his dad's money in drinking alcohol, going to disco and smoking!!! But in front of Vidya, he pretends to be very good and polite guy. He dreams of marrying Vidya and become the owner of Vidya's property!!!😑

Rudra Singhania (Vidya's dad, Age - 43) - The cutest dad ever, loves his daughter more than anything in the world, acts a little bit childish cuz he loves when his daughter Vidya takes care of him!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š

Rajendra Singh Thakur and his wife Uma Thakur (Sagar's Parents, Age - 44 and 42) - Proud because of being "Thakurs"!!! 🀒 Couldn't give their time to their son cuz of them being busy in their family business!!! Likes to show off cuz they are rich!!! They are like modern Thakurs!! πŸ˜†

Ambaa Singhania (64) - Vidya's grandmother (dadi), caring, sweet, loves her son (Vidya's father) and her grand daughter a lot!!! Lives in Punjab (their real origin belongs there), comes often to Mumbai to visit her son and her grand daughter!!! πŸ˜Š

Sia Singh Thakur (21) [shown in Flashback] - Sagar's cousin sister, very sweet and bubbly. Because of her only, Sagar and Vidya are together today.

Rashmi Khanna (42): Sahil's mom, the sweetest mom in the whole world and she is just like her son's buddy. She loves her son a lot. In times, she can be Sahil's best friend, she can be a strict mom and sometimes his advisor too. She is Sagar's Bari Maa and she loves Sagar just like her own son. She never differs between Sagar and Sahil.

Feel free to tell me if there's any mistake or if you don't like anything!!!
Thank You!!! πŸ˜Š

Index
Character Sketch and Concept
Part 1 - Entry of the Leads
Part 2 - SV at College
Part 3 - Cute FB convo of SV
Part 4 - Maha Episode - SV Meeting, Separation and Reunion
Part 5 - SV Hospital Romance I

Part 6 - SV Hospital Romance II and Sahil's entry
Part 7 - SV Hospital Romance III
Part 8 - SV Cute Scenes and their True Love <3
Part 9 - Inter College Cultural Competition
Part 10 - SV First Date
Part 11 - Inter College competition II
Part 12 - Sahil's singing competition
Part 13 - Delhi Hang out and New Twist
Part 14 - Will be always by your side
Part 15 - It hurts when you are sad
Part 16 - Friends together & limit of love
Part 17 - Can do anything only for ya
Part 18 - All is well and Mischievous Sagar
Part 19 - Valentines Special Update
Part 20 - Cute Love and Another Twist
Part 21 - Back To Mumbai
Part 22 - Baba, Beti aur Jamai *winks*
Part 23 - Akele akele kahi behek naa jaaye hum

Part 24 - Ek ho gaye hum
"To be Continued" Enjoy!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khulh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi bidz I'm fatima i'm so happy that one of our forum start writing a new ff and until now I like what you wrote and I have an idia for you you can write about the fake shadi in it , I think it will be nice .
and go on i'm with you
πŸ˜‰
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: khulh

Hi bidz I'm fatima i'm so happy that one of our forum start writing a new ff and until now I like what you wrote and I have an idia for you you can write about the fake shadi in it , I think it will be nice .
and go on i'm with you
πŸ˜‰

Fake shadi matlab ?? πŸ˜•
I didn't get u dear!!!!
khulh thumbnail
I mean ( they act as they are married in front of their family because of any reason but they are not ) but it is just an idea if you like it
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: khulh

I mean ( they act as they are married in front of their family because of any reason but they are not ) but it is just an idea if you like it

Oh I got it!!! Okay, if in the story, any situation comes like that, then I'll surely add it!!! πŸ˜Š
And thank you so much for the idea!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
khulh thumbnail
you are welcome and I am waiting the first part
Good Luck
canideactivate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The characters sound really cool!! Can't wait to read the first part!! :)
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Thanks fatima and bhumii!😊
Well, here starts my FF (agar koi bhul ho jaye toh shama kar dijiye ga sab logπŸ˜‰)

Part 1

First scene in Singhania mansion!!! It's winter time!!! Freezing morning!!! Alarm rings & it says, "get up vidz...it's morning!! (wow how cool the alarm clock isπŸ˜›)" Vidya gets up with a smiley cute face!!πŸ˜ƒ Gets fresh within 15mins, goes to her dad's room with two steel pans to wake her dad up!!! When she goes to her dad's room, she bangs the pans one time!!! Her dad says, "Vidya beta, thodi der aur sone do pls.. 5 min, sirf 5 min!!!" Vidya smiles, pulls her dad to the other side where she's sitting, makes her dad's eyes open & then shows him the clock!!! πŸ˜‰His dad says, "Oh god!!! 9 baj gaye... Meri 9.30 baje ek meeting hai!!! Thank u beta k tumne mujhe utha dia!!!! Tumhari maa k jane k baad ek tum hi toh ho jis k vajar se yeh ghar abhi bhi ghar hai!!! (well done, vidyaπŸ‘)" Vidya tells him in sign language to freshen up and come to the dinning table within 5 mins!!! Her dad goes!!! Vidya goes to the kitchen, make breakfast for her dad (they don't have servants cuz Vidya likes to maintain her house by herself) and sets the table. Her dad comes and gives a cute hug to her daughter. Then they had breakfast and then Vidya goes to college and her dad goes to office!!😊

Scene shifts to Thakur Niwas!!! πŸ˜Š Sagar is sleeping!!! He's looking damn cute while sleeping, just like a 3-year old cute baby!!! β€οΈβ˜ΊοΈ A servant comes with a coffee and wakes him up!!! While drinking the coffee, Sagar asks the servant, "Kaka, Maa Papa ghar par hai??" The servant replies, "Nahi Sagar baba!!! Voh dono toh jaldi hi kam par chale gaye!!!" Sagar further tells, "O ha!!! Main toh bhul hi gaya!!! Unke liye toh unka family business hi jyada jaruri hai, beta zinda hai k mar gaya, iss ki fikar unko kyu hogi!!! Meri hi galti thi jo maine kuch jyada ummeed ki!!!" πŸ˜” The servant tells, "aisa maat boliye baba!!! voh dono apke dushman nahi hai, apke mata-pita hai!!! voh dono apka bhala hi chahenge!!!" Sagar tells, "jane dijiye kaka!!! jo sach hai voh sach hai!!! anyways, breakfast ready kijiye, main aata hoon!!!" After having breakfast, Sagar leaves for college!!!

So friends, this was the entry part of Sagar and Vidya!!! Hope u all like it!!! Waiting for ur comments!!! πŸ˜Š
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 13 years ago
canideactivate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Veryyy nice update!! omgg i feel so bad for Sagar, but i would love to see him sleeping like a 3 year old that sounds too cute!!! 
it's nice that vidya didn't hire servants....
khulh thumbnail
I like it so so much and like bhumi said I love sagar's scene tooooo muchπŸ‘
πŸ‘
and I have some notes :
I think you should write more details and the face's expressions .
and you made vidya's saying very short , I know she didn't speak alot but I don't know I found her scene was short when I was imagining it when I was reading it .
and it was short I wish it was more than this .
and now you have to describe the movment .
i'm so sorry for the long notes and I can't wait until the next part    πŸ˜

Good Luck Bidz   πŸ‘πŸΌEdited by khulh - 13 years ago