Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nice update!!!!!
cnt wait for another part...
khulh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mubaraaaaaak sahil ke liye
and I like their dosti sooooo much and I can't wait to know what will happen to sv 😒   😍
Please update soon yaar
baloSD thumbnail
plzzzzzzzzzzz update yaar....
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks everyone for your comments!!! And Sonudi, don't worry, I'll fulfill your wish soon!!! ;)
Part 13
Scene 1 ( shown shortly with Bakhuda tumhi ho song from the movie Kismaat konnection in the background )
SV are roaming around the whole city!!! First, they eat golgappe in a single plate, then they go to a nearby ice-cream parlour and share a single ice-cream!!! Then SV go on a long drive, Sagar driving, Vidya standing, half of her body is out of the car, she's holding her dupatta with her right hand and it's blowing in the wind!!! Then they go to the sea-beach, drink coconut water in a single coconut with two straws!!! While all these (eating golgappe, ice-cream and drinking coconut water), eye-lock between them goes on!!! Then they walk beside the sea holding their hands and enjoying the serenity of that place!!! Then they get wet into the sea, throwing water on each other, jumping in the water together, Sagar carries Vidya and runs in the sea-shore!!! Moreover, they are having a lot of fun!!! It's almost evening!!! The sun sets!!! SV looking at the sun-set and holding their hands!!!
Vidya - Kitna khubsurat nazara hai yeh!!! So amazing, so peaceful, so romantic!!!
Sagar - Iss romantic jagah pe kuch romantic karneka maan kar raha hai!!!
Vidya - Kya?
Sagar grabs Vidya's hand and pull her towards himself!!!
Sagar - Mujhe ek gift chahiye!!!
Vidya (says slowly) - Kya????
Sagar - Subha, issi jagah, maine tumse kuch manga tha, woh chahiye aab!!!
Vidya closes her eyes!!! Sagar also closes his eyes!!! SV comes closer, and closer and more closer!!! It's dark now!!! In the darkness, we see Sagar holding Vidya's waist and Vidya holding Sagar's shoulder and both kiss each other!!! <3 <3

Scene 2
SV in the car and the car stops in front of the hotel!!!
Vidya - Iss din ko main kabhi nahi bhulungi!!! This is the best day of my life!!!
Sagar - Main bhi nahi bhulunga!!! This is the best day of my life as well!!! Thank you for giving the thing i want!!!
Vidya smiles and blushes!!! In her shyness, she gets out of the car and rushes to her room!!! At her room, she is recalling that romantic moment of her and Sagar and she's smiling and blushing continuously!!! On the other hand, Sagar, in his room, lying on his bed, holding his pillow near his chest, and smiling thinking about that magical moment!!! He thinks, "Kya Vidya bhi wahi soch rahi hogi jo main soch raha hoon!!!" He calls Vidya!!! Vidya's phone is ringing!!! Seeing Sagar's name flashing on her phone screen, Vidya's heart starts to beat faster!!! Slowly she picks up her phone and answers the call!!!
Vidya (says softly) - Hello!!!
Sagar - Kya tum wohi soch rahi ho jo main soch raha hoon?
Vidya - Ha!!!
Both remains silent cuz they are feeling shy!!! They never felt such before but now after that magical moment, both are feeling so different!!!
Vidya (slowly) - Chup kyu ho? Kuch kaho?
Sagar - Main woh kehena chahta tha ke main tumse hadh se jyada pyaar karta hoon!!!
Vidya - Main bhi tumse bepanha pyaar karti hoon!!!
Both again smiles and blushes!!!
Sagar - Main mumbai jaake hi mom dad se baat karunga!!! Aab tumse doori aur sahi nahi jati!!! Now I just want you to be by my side forever, my love!!!
Vidya smiles, blushes and in tears of joy!!!
Vidya - Mujhse bhi aab yeh doori bardasht nahi hoti!!! Main jaldi se tumhari dulhan banna chahti hoon!!! 
Sagar smiles!!!
Vidya - Accha suno!!! Raat ke 9pm baj gaye!!! Tum aab dinner karo, phir tumhe dawai bhi toh leni hai!!!
Sagar - Okay boss!!! Main abhi dinner karke tumhe call back karta hoon!!!

Scene 3
Someone knocks at Vidya's door!!! Vidya opens the door, sees Sagar standing holding the trey of dinner in his hands!!!
Vidya - tum yaha?
Sagar - tumne kya socha? main tumhare bina akele dinner kar lunga!!! I know that u didn't eat also!!! Iss liye maine dinner aur apni dawai, dono hi sath mein le aaya hoon!!!
Vidya smiles!!! Then she tells him to come in!!! Then both sits on the sofa, keeps the trey on the table!!! Then both start eating by feeding each other!!! Smiling and eye-lock goes on!!! *O Sanam O Sanam from the movie The Killer going on in the background* Then they finishes the dinner, and Vidya gives Sagar his medicine!!! Then they lie on the bed and starts talking about their future!!!
Sagar - Vidya,,, shaadi ke baad humara pyaar kam toh nahi hoga? 
Vidya - tum aisa kuch soch rahe ho? humara pyaar kabhi kam nahi hoga, humesha aisa hi rahega!!!
Sagar - Ha par maine apne khud ke ghar mein dekha hai shaadi ke baad pyaar khatam ho jata hai!!! (pointing at his mom dad) Iss liye, sometimes I feel scared!!
Vidya holds Sagar's hand and says...
Vidya - Mujhpe vishwaas nahi hai kya?
Sagar - apne ap se bhi jyada!!!
Vidya - toh phir bas kuch maat socho!!!
Sagar smiles!!!
Sagar - Achcha Vidya, ek baat pehele se kehe deta hoon!!! Mujhe toh 2 bacche chahiye!!! Ek ladka, ek ladki!!!
Vidya - Baaccchhhaaa???? (shocked)
Sagar - kyu tumhe bacche nahi pasand? 
Vidya - Pasand toh hai lekin abhi hum bohot chote hai!!!
Sagar - Abhi toh bacche peyda karne ki umar hai!!! 50saal mein bacche peyda karenge kya? (LOL)
Vidya - Arre nahi!!! Pehele hum apni life enjoy karenge, phir baccho ke baare mein sochenge!!! Abhi agar humare life mein baccha aa gaya toh hum dono sirf mom dad ban ke rahe jayenge, husband wife nahi!!!
Sagar - Waise, tumhari baat bhi galat nahi hai!!! Waahh, tum toh bohot intelligent ho gayi ho!!! Usually, baccho ki baat girlfriend karti hai aur boyfriend yeh sab bolta hai jo tumne bola, lekin yaha toh sab ulta!!! (laughs)
Vidya - Dekhna parega na girlfriend kiski hoon!!! (cutely says that)
Sagar laughs and Vidya too!!! Then they both hug each other!!! *SV romantic tune which used to be in BMTD going in the background* Then they keep talking and gossiping for the whole night!!!

Scene 4
It's morning and all the students are keeping their luggages in the bus!!! Vidya comes out of the hotel with her suitcase!!! Sagar sees her, smiles, goes to her, takes her suitcase!!!
Vidya - Arre main leti hoon!!!
Sagar - Ssshhh!!! Joru ki gulami toh karni paregi!!! And don't worry, mujhe apne joru ka gulami karne mein mazaa aata hai!!!
Vidya smiles cutely!!! Sagar puts Vidya's luggage inside the bus!!! Then all get into the bus and the bus has started!!! The students are gossiping and singing, Sahil bechara looking at SV and getting sad as he has not find her "pari" yet and SV looking at each other with smiley faces, Vidya's head on Sagar's shoulder and Sagar holding Vidya!!! Everything is going fine where we see the bus is out of control, moving here and there!!! All students get scared and shouting!!! Everyone is frightened!!! Vidya is shouting and crying out of fear!!! Seeing this, Sagar and Sahil asks the driver what happened, to which the driver replied that the brakes are failed!!! All were liked shocked and said together, "Kya?" The students can't understand what to do and they are crying and shouting continuously out of fear!!! Vidya is crying and shouting and Sagar holding her tightly and says, "Ghabrao maat!!! Main hoon naa!!!" Suddenly the bus fall into a nearby cliff which is like 9-10feet deep!!! The scene fades!!! After that, we see all the students injured!!! Some are inside the bus and some outside!!! Sahil is inside the bus where as SV are outside the bus but all are injured and unconscious!!! *Sad tune plays in the background*

Precap : All students are admitted in the hospital!!! Sagar gets conscious and sees Vidya and Sahil unconscious, lying on the beds in both of his sides!!! He gets shocked!!!

Part 13 ends!!! Hope you all like this part full of romance in the beginning and sorrow at the end!!! Waiting for all of your comments!!! Love... Bidz!!!
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesumsonia

i <3 u bidz.......ur updates r just awesumm....

haaye im sooooooooooooo happy tht sahil won the competition...
n ya mein uski pari ban ne ke liye thayar hoon :P :P

Haaayyyeee aaayeee 😆
khulh thumbnail
In the begining it was soooooooooo much 🤗
I like everywher they went and every thing they did and I liked soooooo much when you said ( Then SV go on a long drive, Sagar driving, Vidya standing, half of her body is out of the car, she's holding her dupatta with her right hand and it's blowing in the wind!!! ) really it is a fantastic feeling and it was awsome because her lover was with her .
But in the end you made me worried yaar 😕    I can't wait to know what will happened to them
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: khulh

In the begining it was soooooooooo much 🤗
I like everywher they went and every thing they did and I liked soooooo much when you said ( Then SV go on a long drive, Sagar driving, Vidya standing, half of her body is out of the car, she's holding her dupatta with her right hand and it's blowing in the wind!!! ) really it is a fantastic feeling and it was awsome because her lover was with her .

I am glad that you liked this scene but what about the sunset-time scene, in darkness?? 😉

Originally posted by: khulh

But in the end you made me worried yaar 😕    I can't wait to know what will happened to them

Sorry but now I can only say that it's a new twist in SV's lives and we all hope that SV will overcome it!!! 😊
But yeah, I felt sad too cuz I imagine when I type and it's the hardest to imagine them like that!!!
khulh thumbnail
bilkul I love it so much 😳   😳
and that scene I like it because it was sooo fun
and about the end I know there will be a twist in there life and I guess what it will be and I feel bad too for them so please please please please update soon yaarEdited by khulh - 13 years ago
baloSD thumbnail
In the begining was beautifull,and romantic especially in The sun sets scene and SV kiss to each other it  was sooooooo romantic yaar!!!!!!! but in the end is worried and what will happened!!!!!!!!!! I hope bidzzz ke SV juda nahi honge......

Edited by baloSD - 13 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Thanks Sana!!! Here's the next part!!!

Part 14

The students are admitted in the hospital!!! Some of them are seriously injured while some are less injured!!! Then we see, in a room, SV and Sahil are lying unconscious!!! All three have bandages on their foreheads, Sagar's right arm was again plastered as he got hurt where he was already shot by a bullet and Vidya was also having plaster!!! Slowly, Sagar starts to open his eyes!!! When he opened his eyes, he see around, and to his greatest shock, he sees Vidya and Sahil lying unconscious on the beds next to him!!! He is shocked!!! Then he fall unconscious again!!! Four hours passed!!! Some are in much better situation where as the others are serious!!! All the parents are crying continuously (except Sagar's parents)!!! Vidya's dad kept his hand on his forehead and crying!!! Sorrow all over the hospital!!! Then we see, Vidya is getting conscious!!! She's moving her hands and legs!!! Suddenly, she opens her eyes and says, "Sagar!!!" Doctor sees that she gets conscious and the doctor calls her dad!!! Hearing this news, Vidya's dad takes a sigh of relief and is happy!!! He rushes to his daughter who is all tensed about Sagar and Sahil!!!

Vidya's dad (VP) - Beta, Vidya beta!!! Tum theek ho naa?

Vidya (slowly says) - Ha papa!!! 

VP - Thank god beta!!! Main toh dar gaya tha!!!

Vidya - Don't worry Papa!!! Sab theek hai!!!

While talking with her father, Vidya's eyes suddenly turns to her side, where she sees the worst thing, her love Sagar is lying on bed unconscious!!!

Vidya - Sagar!!!!!

VP - Sagar?! Kaha hai woh? Is he alright?

Vidya indicates her papa through her eyes that the beside patient is Sagar!!! VP sees him and gets sad!!! 

VP - Don't worry beta!!! Sab theek ho jayega!!!

Vidya almost going to cry but she stops her tears in front of her dad!!! 

VP - Achcha beta, main tumhari dawai lekar aata hoon!!! Mujhe aane mein thoda waqt lagega kyuki kuch dawaia mumbai mein hi milti hai aur yeh hospital delhi mein hai!!! So u take care hun!!! Main jaldi aa jayunga!!!

Vidya - Theek hai papa!!! Apna khayal rakhna!!!

VP goes!!! Vidya starts crying loudly!!! Then she calls the doctor who was standing nearby and asks...

Vidya - Doctor, Inko (points at Sagar) kab hosh aayega? Yeh theek toh hai naa? 

Doctor - Actually, he is...

A nurse calls the doctor!!!

Doctor - Sorry but emergency hai!!! I have to go!!!

Vidya - Doctor, doctor...

The doctor goes!!! Vidya is crying!!! Sahil gets conscious!!! He is less injured so he's quite better!!! He gets up from his bed slowly and sees his best friend lying unconscious and Vidya crying!!! He's shocked!!! Slowly, he steps down the ground and with effort, he goes to Vidya and sits beside her!!!

Sahil (says slowly) - Vidya, rou maat!!! Sagar ko kuch nahi hoga!!! Bharosa rakho bhagwan par!!!

Vidya - Bhagwan pe hi toh bharosa hai Sahil!!! Par main inhe aise nahi dekh sakti!!! I feel like death seeing him like this!!!!

Sahil - I can understand Vidya!!! Mera bhi Sagar best friend hai!!! Lekin I know tumpe kya guzar rahi hogi!!!

A nurse comes to them and says to Sahil, "Aap apne bed se uthe kyu? Aapko kam chot lagi hai lekin phir bhi u need rest!!! Aap aram kijiye!!! Aur aap bhi (to Vidya) aram kijiye!!! 

Sahil - Vidya, tum aram karo aur tension maat lo!!!

Sahil goes to his bed!!! The nurse is about to go, just then, Vidya calls the nurse...

Vidya - Sister...

Nurse - Ji!!!

Vidya - Mere bagal mein jo patient hai, Sagar Singh, yeh theek hai naa?

Nurse - Ji aap inki?

Vidya - Main inki dost hoon!!!

Nurse - Actually, main aapko jhuti tasalli nahi dungi par...

Sagar is gaining conscious!!! He's slowly opening his eyes!!!

Vidya - Par kya sister?

Nurse - Par inka dono payer paralyzed ho chuka hai!!! He won't be able to walk now!!!

Vidya - What? (Shocked, Sad, In tears)

Sahil hears it and is super shocked!!! And Sagar, who is slowly opening his eyes, hears it, shocked and tears roll down from his eyes!!!

Vidya - Nahi!!! It can't happen!!! No!!! Aapko shayad koi galat fami ho gayi hai!!! Dubara check kijiye!!!

Nurse - Main sach kahe rahi hoon!!!

Another nurse, who was attending another patient, sees Sagar conscious and tells, "Arre apko hosh aa gaya? Main aapke maa ko khabar karti hoon!!!" Vidya and Sahil again get shock and they turn to Sagar who is just silent and tears rolling down his eyes!!!

Sagar - Main... aur aapahi... (full in tears, can't speak anything out of shock and sorrow)

Sahil and Vidya gets up from their beds with a lot of effort, the nurse try to stop but they don't listen!!! 

Sahil - Buddy, samhal aapne aap ko!!! (With teary eyes and slow voice)

Vidya can't speak anything cuz of sorrow, she just goes near Sagar and hugs him!!! SV both are crying continuously, to which Sahil also starts to cry!!! All three (Sagar lying, Vidya hugging him and Sahil just holding both of them - kinda group hug) cries continuously!!! After a group hug for about 5-6mins, they move back!!!

Sahil - Ssshh!!! Rou maat tum log!!! Sagar, tu jaldi theek ho jayega!!! Himmat rakh khud par!!!

Vidya thinks, "Agar main hi himmat har gayi aur aise rone lagi, toh Sagar ko kaun himmat dega!!! Mujhe khud ko samhal na parega!!! At least, main Sagar ke samne kamzor nahi par sakti!!! Shambunath ji, aap ko jo karna tha apne kar liya!!! Aab meri baari hai!!! Kasam hai mujhe apne pyaar ki, Sagar theek hoga aur apne payro pe chalega!!!" Vidya cleans her tears!!!

Vidya holds her Sagar's hand and kisses it!!! Then she tells...

Vidya - Don't worry!!! Himmat rakho khud pe!!! Tum theek ho jayoge!!! Tumhe theek hona hoga!!! Mere liye!!! Khud ke liye!!! Apno ke liye!!! Humare pyaar ke liye!!! Tumhe humara pyaar ka vasta, Sagar!!! Tum himmat nahi haroge!!!

Sagar - Tum aur humara pyaar hi toh mera himmat hai!!!

Then he also cleans his tears!!!

Sagar - Aab main himmat nahi harunga!!! Don't worry, I am fine!!! (tries to smile to show that he's ok but actually he's dying inside!!!)

It's evening now!!! Sahil and Vidya are much better and they can walk now!!! But Sagar is better too but he's lying on bed!!! Vidya slowly (so that Sagar may not know about it) calls her dad and tells him...

Vidya - Papa!!! Aab hospital aa rahe ho naa? Mera ek kam karenge please?

VP - Sure, beta!!! Bolo!!!

Vidya - Papa, woh aap mere liye toh dinner le aa rahe hai!!! Sagar ke liye bhi khana la sakte hai please? Uska mom-dad yaha nahi hai naa, iss liye!!! Please...

VP - Theek hai beta!!!

Vidya  - Thanks papa!!!

VP - Anything for you beta!!!

Both disconnects the call!!! VP arrives at the hospital with dinner for SV!!! He goes to the ward!!!

VP (to Sagar) - Kaise ho beta?

Sagar - Main theek hoon uncle!!! Aur aap?

VP - Main theek hoon!!!

VP (to Vidya) Yeh lo beta!!! Dinner le aaya!!! Aab dinner karo!!! Main doctor se baat karke aata hoon!!!

Vidya - Thanks a ton papa!!!

VP goes!!! Vidya gets up from her bed, takes food on a plate, comes to Sagar, sits on the chair beside Sagar's bed!!! Sahil is already eating dinner that's brought by his mom!!!

Sagar - Vidya, tum yeh lekar mere pas kyu...

Vidya puts her finger on Sagar's mouth!!!

Vidya - Ssshh!!! Tum kya nahi jante ki main yeh plate lekar tumhare paas kyu aayi hoon? Aab chup chap khana khao!!!

Sagar - Lekin, uncle toh yeh tumhare liye le aaye the!!!

Vidya - Maine papa ko bol dia tha ke dinner hum dono ke liye le aaye!!! Tumne kya socha? Main akili kha lungi jaha tumne nahi khaya!!!

Sagar gets amazed!!! He's looking at his caring, loving Vidya with teary eyes!!!

Vidya - Phir se aakho mein aasu?

Sagar - Khushi ke aasu hai Vidya!!! Main bohot lucky hoon ke tum mere zindagi mein aayi!!!

SV both smiles with teary eyes!!! Then with Vidya's and nurse's help, Sagar gets up!!! Both hug each other!!! Then SV feeds each other!!! *Tum jo aaye song from Once Upon A Time In Mumbai playing in the background* VP comes and sees this!!! He gets amazed but smiles!!! He thinks, "Samrat ke dhoke ke baad, I guess, Sagar ke vajar se hi Vidya phir se khush rahene lagi hai!!! Vidya beta, Shayad main samajh gaya ke tum mujhse mumbai aane ke baad kya baat karna chahti thi!!!" VP smiles!!!

Precap : It's morning!!! Some students get discharged and SV and Sahil are one of them!!! Sagar is on wheel chair, Sahil pushing the wheel chair and Vidya walking beside Sagar!!! They are going from the hospital!!!

Part 14 ends!!! I know it's sorrowful but still hope you all like it!!! Waiting for all of your comments!!! Love...Bidz!!!

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago