i like this part sooo much yaar
it was fantastic
i liked all the scenes
waiting for the next
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Shaadi Week Special Series Part 3

Everyone gathers at the centre of the hall with Sahil and Sanju in the middle. Sagar is standing beside Sahil and Vidya beside Sanju. Eye-lock session is going on between Sahil and Sanju. Both are shyly smiling too.

Rashmi Mom [teasingly]- Ek dusre ko dekhte hi rahoge ya phir rings bhi pehenayoge?

Everyone laughs including Sagar and Vidya. Sahil and Sanju go red in blush. 

Vidya [giving Sanju the engagement ring]- Yeh le, pehenade apne Sahil ko.

Sanju and Sahil shyly smiles. Everyone smiles broadly. Sanju shyly puts the ring into Sahil's finger. Everyone claps.

Sagar [giving Sahil the engagment ring]- Here you go, buddy. Apni dulhaniyan ko yeh ring pehenade.

Sahil and Sanju are blushing a lot. Sahil smilingly puts ring into Sanju's finger. All claps. Sagar hugs Sahil and congratulates him. Vidya does the same with Sanju. Smiles and happiness are all over the celebration.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

All the guests are busy in enjoying the party. Rashmi is talking with the guests. During the whole party, the music of dhol and band baja is going full-on. Sahil and Sanju are being seated on a swing which is beautifully decorated by Sagar and Vidya specially for them. While sitting, they have some cute romantic talks..

Sahil [smilingly]- Sanju..

Sanju [shy and sweet]- Bolo..

Sahil [smilingly]- Tumhe kaisa lag raha hai?

Sanju [happily with broad smile]- Bohot accha lag raha hai.

Sahil [bored look and a fake smile]- Oh!

Sanju [shyly smiles]- Aur tumhe?

Sahil [naughtily smiling]- Umm... Mujhe...

Sanju [confusingly]- Iss mein itna soch kyun rahe ho?

Sahil [naughtily]- Mujhe kaisa lag raha hai batayu?

Sanju [straight faced]- Haan bolo! Iss mein itna sochna kaisa?

Suddenly, Sahil grabs Sanju's hand which makes Sanju shiver in nervousness.

Sanju [nervous]- Yeh kya kar rahe ho Sahil? Koi dekhega toh kya sochega?

Sahil [mischievously]- Kya sochega? Yehi sochega ki main tumhare saath romance kar raha hoon. Aur iss mein nervous hone ki kya baat hai? Abhi hum mangitar hai. Yaad hai naa, kuch time pehele we got engaged.

Sanju [nervous]- Yaad hai par..

Sahil cups Sanju's face in his hands and makes her look into his eyes which are filled with pure love only for her. Eye-lock session starts and it goes on for few minutes. *Tum Jo Aaye Background Music*

After a few minutes, Sanju breaks the eye-lock session and feels shy.

Sahil [annoyingly]- Tumhe nahi lagta aaj tum kuch jyada hi sharmaa rahi ho?

Sanju [blushingly smiles]- Shayad!

Sahil thinks in mind, "Agar aisa hi chalta raha na toh main bored ho hokar pak jayunga."

Sahil [irritatedly]- Main abhi aata hoon.

Sanju [sadly]- Kaha jaa rahe ho?

Sahil [with a little bit anger and irritate]- Waha jaha mujhe bored naa lage.

Saying that, he gets up from the swing which makes Sanju sad. She silently lowers her eyes. Seeing that, Sahil mischievously smiles and suddenly he sits near Sanju, cups her face in his hands, makes her look into his eyes and softly kisses on her lips. Sanju raises her brows and makes her mouth wide open. She didn't expect it so soon!

Sanju [shockingly]- Yeh kya kia tumne? 

Sahil [naughtily smiles]- Wahi jo tumne feel kia.

Sanju [jaws dropped]- Huh?

Sahil [mischievously]- Kyun? Tumhe kuch samajh mein nahi aaya kya? Phir se karke dikhayu kya?

Saying this, he goes close to Sanju and is about to kiss her again. But Sanju pushes him and stops from doing that.

Sanju [shyly smiles and playfully hits on Sahil's arms]- Badmaash kahika! Sab ke saame, my goodness Sahil!

Sahil [laughingly and teasingly]- Kyun? Tum toh Canada mein brought up hui ho toh yeh sab tumhare liye normal hai, haina?

Sanju [angrily]- Bilkul nahi! I am not that type of girl, got it? Aur tum, how can you even say that?

Sahil [feels guilty]- Arey I was just teasing you! Sorry!

Sanju angrily turns her face to the other side. Sahil regrets on what he did. But suddenly he thinks of something. He stands in front of Sanju, holds his ears and does sit-up in a very innocent and childish manner. Sanju can't stop but laughs at last. She stands up laughily.

Sanju [taking pride]- Theek hai jao. Maaf kia. Tum bhi kia yaad rakhoge ke kis Sanjana se tumhara pala padha tha.

Sahil laughs, so does Sanju. Sahil stares at Sanju when she is laughing.

Sanju [confusingly]- Kya dekh rahe ho?

Sahil [admiring her every moment]- Tum jab hasti ho tab bohot acchi lagti ho, just like a baby.

Sanju blushingly smiles. Without wasting a second, Sahil just takes Sanju in his arms so lovingly. Sanju finds the world's greatest peace in the arms of the man she loves and cares so much.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

With 3 boxes of gifts in hands, Vidya heads towards the stairs to go down the hall. Suddenly she slips and is about to fall. Fear and nervousness are easily visible in her eyes during that. But luckily with god's grace, Sagar comes in the right time and saves her. Vidya falls on Sagar's arms. Sagar can see the fear and nervousness in Vidya's eyes while she is in his arms. He understands that Vidya got really damn scared. He hugs Vidya tight to console her. Vidya hugs him back tightly and takes heavy breaths in fear. The hugging session goes on for few moments.

Sagar [consoling Vidya]- Vidya, don't panic! Everything is fine now. Tum theek ho. Just relax!

After they break their hug, Sagar calls a servant and hands him over the 3 gift boxes and tells, "Yeh Badi Maa ko de dena. Kehena ki Sahil aur Sanju ke liye tohfe hai."

The servant nods positively and leaves.

Vidya [calms down]- Sagar, how can I be so careless? Agar main ghir jaati toh? Thank god ke tum aa gaye warna.. Main bohot darr gayi thi Sagar.

Sagar [holding Vidya's cheeks]- Mere hote huye tumhe darne ki koi zarurat nahi hai. Aur mere hote huye tum kaise ghirti? Sagar ke hote huye uss ke Vidya aur angel pe koi aach bhi nahi aa sakti. Haina?

Vidya [slightly smiles and relaxed]- Haan, tum theek kehe rahe ho.

Sagar [smilingly]- Yeh hui naa baat.

Vidya smiles seeing Sagar smile.

Suddenly Sagar makes an angry look which is looking fake though.

Sagar [fake anger]- Aur haan, main tumse pyaar karta hoon iss ka yeh matlab nahi hai ke main tumhe daat nahi sakta. Of course, I can scold you. Tum agli bar please yeh boxes aur bhaari saman mat uthana.

Vidya [teasingly smiles]- Oyee chalo stop this nautanki now! I know you can't be angry with me! So don't pretend okay?

Sagar laughs. Vidya knows him so well, he thinks.

Sagar [shakes his head and takes a sigh]- Yehi toh problem hai ke I can't be angry with you ever. Tumse gussa hone se pehele main marna pasand...

Vidya [covers Sagar's lips]- SAGAR! Bar bar yeh sab baatein kyun karte ho? Agli bar kaha toh sach mein bohot pitai karungi. Samjhe?

Sagar [broadly smiling]- Accha theek hai. Phir yeh baat kabhi nahi bolunga! Sorry Joru Jii! Kripa karke humhe shama kar dijiye.

Vidya [laughs and says lovingly holding Sagar's cheeks]- Chalo joru ne gulam ko maaf kia!

Sagar smiles broadly. Vidya holds Sagar's cheeks, stands on her toes and kisses Sagar's forehead while Sagar's eyes are closed. After Vidya kissing him on his forehead, Sagar slowly opens his eyes. Both are so lost into each other's eyes. They lovingly and smilingly stares at each other. After they break their eye-lock session, Sagar takes his Vidya in his arms. They have a warm tight hug with their eyes closed. <3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here starts a song sequence on both the couples on the song Soniye From Kismaat Konnection . All are smiling and clapping and both the couples are so very lost in dancing with each other in the song. They dance so amazingly with each other as if they may have forgot about the guests around them. During the song, the girls fall on their men's arms, the men twirl around their girls and their eye-lock sessions go on. At the end of the song, all four take Rashmi mom to dance with them. Rashmi mom also dances in the full swing. In short, the celebration goes on full-on in pure punjabi style with full masti, dhamal, laughs, joy and lots of happiness.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Precap:

VP comes back and the couples introduces him to Rashmi mom... 😊

Pandit ji fixes the dates of marriages... πŸ˜ƒ

Both the elders [Rashmi Mom and VP] announce about the ritual that before seven days of marriage, brides and grooms can't meet and talk... 😲

Hearing what the elders said, both the couples exchange sad expressions to each other...  πŸ˜†

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So how did you find the SS engagement celebration? Loved the SS swing scene and SV scene on the stairs?

Don't forget to comment and hit like below.

Love...
Bidz😳
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 13 years ago
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bidz--- haaye haaye...miss romantic...loved d update very much!!! SS n SV  were just mindblowing
n ya interesting promo...looking forward to the nautanki of sagar n sahil :)
what an update bidu.full of happiness.sahil sanju's engagment is awsom.i like very much romantic dialogue between sahil & sanju.sagar acts like a good husband before the marriage.their eye -lock i really like it.vp & rashmi announce about the ritual.poor love birds.how can they past seven days without seeing each other.another gr8 work from you.pleas update soon.thanks for the pm.
baloSD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifull update!!!! SV and SS scenes were awsome!!!
SV staris scene was sooo romantic i loved it very much!!!
ritual that before seven days of marriage, SV and SS can't meet and talk...🀣!!!
Ab haye ga mazaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by baloSD - 13 years ago
khulh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hi bidu
kya part tha yaar it was sooo cute
i like it sooo much
in this part i love sagar and vidya's scence but i love more sahil and sanju's scenes sooo much , it was sooo awesome
and i like what sagar and vidya said to teasing sahil and sanju
please update soon

shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it?!!!!!!!!!!😑   ...
I LOVED ❀️ LOVED ❀️ LOVED ❀️ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPERB!!!!!!!!!!πŸ₯³πŸ€ͺπŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΌ
LOL sorry if I scared youπŸ˜† πŸ˜•... I didn't mean it that way though diπŸ€—
You asked me if I ❀️ed the SS romance and romantic SV staircase scene... and, all I gotta say is YAH I DID!!!!!!!! I sooo ❀️ it!!!!!!!!! Amaaazing job, Bidzzu!!!!!!!!!!
The SS romance on swing was very different than usual though... in a good way though!πŸ˜› It was sooo cute!!!
The SV romance was very scary when Vidya was going to fall (because of pregnancy), but the cute moment they shared was very adorable!☺️ LOVED IT!!!!
t4s your wonderful update!
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Shaadi Week Special Series Part 4

The engagement function is over. Rashmi Mom, Sagar, Vidya, Sahil and Sanju are sitting on the couch in the hall and having some relaxing time. They are so tired. Yet they are happy. After all, all is fine now. Happiness is in their lives.

Rashmi Mom (smilingly)- Bohot mazaa aaya aaj. Sagar, Vidya, tum dono ne toh kamaal ki preparations ki thi. Sab kuch ekdum perfect tha.

Sahil (smilingly)- Haan guys! Tum dono ne bohot accha preparations kiya tha. Thank you so much yaar. Tum dono dunia ke sabse acche dost ho.

Sanju (cutely smiles)- Mom aur Sahil ekdum theek kehe rahe hai. I agree with them! And I wanna thank you guys too for this amazing surprise. You both have made my day, really!

Sagar (slams his forehead with his palm)- Hey bhagwaan! Yeh kya kar rahe ho tum log? Please stop thanking us. Apno ko koi thanks bolta hai kya?

Vidya (cutely)- Aur nahi toh kya! Tum dono bhi naa.. ekdum buddhu ho! Friends ko kabse thank you bolne ka rule aa gaya? Aur phir se thanks bola naa toh dekhna.. hum baath nahi karenge.

Sagar- Yeah right!

Sanju (slightly smiles)- Oh god! Ek thank you kya bol diya, tum dono toh humhe itna daatne lage. Theek hai guys, phirse bhul kar bhi thanks nahi bolenge.

Sahil (cutely)- Accha aab theek hai, so we take our thanks back from you both.

Sagar, Vidya (smilingly)- Better!

Rashmi Mom (childish way)- Aab tum chaaro ka thank you ka silsila khatam hua toh aab meri taraf bhi dekho!

All laughs after Rashmi mom said that. Suddenly, Vidya's expression turns into worry.

Sagar (concerned)- Kya hua Vidya? Tum itna worried kyun ho?

Vidya (worried)- Papa ko toh abhi aa jana chahiye tha, abhi tak aaye nahi.

A voice comes from the entrance.

"Humari beti ne humhe yaad kia aur hum aa gaye." Someone said.

Everyone looks at the entrance and there comes VP. Vidya happily goes to her papa, takes his blessings and hugs her. Everyone stands up and smiles seeing Vidya hugging her dad. After they break their hug..

Vidya (innocently and childishly)- Aap ne itni der kyun lagayi?

VP (cutely)- Sorry beta, woh traffic bohot jyada tha. I am sorry. (holds his ears)

Vidya (smilingly)- Accha theek hai, maaf kia.

VP smiles.

Vidya (smilingly)- Accha aaiye main aapko badi maa se milati hoon.

Saying that, Vidya grabs her dad's hands and takes him to the place where all are standing. Sagar, Sahil and Sanju touch VP's feet and VP smilingly blesses them.

Vidya (pointing toward Rashmi mom and smilingly)- Papa, yeh hai Sahil ki mom aur Sagar ki badi maa.

Rashmi mom and VP smilingly greets to each other. After that, they all sit on the couch.

Sagar- Papa, aap ka trip kaisa gaya? Woh badaa contract aap ko mil gaya?

VP (broadly smiles)- Haan beta, woh contract Singhania companies ko hi mila.

Vidya (broadly smiles)- Wow papa thats great! Congrats!

VP (smilingly)- Thanks beta! (looking at Sahil and Sanju) Waise, tum dono ko sagai ki bohot bohot mubarak ho.

Sahil, Sanju (shyly smiling)- Thank you!

Vidya (teasingly)- Dekho dekho kaise muskuraa rahe hai. Shaadi ke khayal se hi maan mein laddoo fut rahe honge haina?

Sanju (blushes)- Main abhi aati hoon.

Sahil (blushes)- Main bhi abhi aata hoon.

Saying that, both run from there. Rest of everyone laughs.

Rashmi mom (laughingly)- Sharma gaye.

VP (slightly smiling)- Vidya beta, tum bhi naa. Kyun humesha inn dono ki taang khichti ho?

Vidya (childishly)- Papa.. Yeh toh dost ka farz hota hai, dosto ki taang khichna.

Everyone laughs on Vidya's comment.

Rashmi mom (teasingly)- Waise tum dono ke maan mein bhi toh shaadi ke khayal se laddoo fut rahe honge, kyun theek kehe rahi hoon naa main?

Sagar and Vidya feel shy now.

Vidya (blushes)- Main paani pi ke aati hoon.

Sagar (blushes)- Main bhi juice pi kar aata hoon.

Saying that, both leave from there too.

VP and Rashmi mom laugh.

VP (broadly smilingly)- Yeh bacche bhi naa.. Shaadi ke naam se hi sharma jate hai.

Rashmi mom (smilingly)- Haan!

VP- Anyways, Mrs Khanna, mujhe aap se kuch baat karni hai.

Rashmi mom- Jee boliye.

VP- Woh actually maine pandit ji ko kal subha 8 baje bulaya hai, aap ko koi problem toh nahi hogi naa?

Rashmi mom- Arey nahi nahi! Koi problem nahi hai. Shubh kaam mein deri nahi karni chahiye. Kal hi inn chaaro ki shaadi ki date fix ho jayega.

VP (smilingly)- Chalo accha hai!

~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~

Sagar, Vidya, Sahil and Sanju are in Sanju/Vidya's room. They are all in deep thoughts and while thinking, all are smiling shyly. Rashmi mom arrives there.

Rashmi mom (teasingly and smilingly)- Aise sharmana bandh karo aab aur sab jaake so jaao. Bohot raat ho gayi hai aur kal pandit ji bhi aa rahe hai subha 8am baje.

Both the couple look at Rashmi mom in shock and amazement with broad smiles on their faces.

Rashmi mom- Aur haan, Sahil. Mr Singhania ne kaha hai tujhe aur mujhe aaj raat yehi rehene ko. Bohot raat ho gayi hai naa, iss liye. So tu Sagar ke kamre mein so jana! Aur tum baki sab bhi so jaao.

All nod positively. Sagar goes out of the room and Vidya follows him. Both are now standing at the doorway. They have a good night hug.

Vidya (lovingly and shyly smiles)- Good night jaan!

Sagar (lovingly and smilingly)- Good night!

He turns and is about to go. Just then he remembers something and turns back to Vidya.

Sagar (sweetly)- Vidya..

Vidya (sweetly)- Kya?

Sagar (putting his index finger on his cheek and childishly)- Ek good night kiss..

Vidya smiles. She goes to Sagar and sweetly kisses him on his cheek.

Vidya (smilingly)- Aab theek hai?

Sagar (broadly smiling)- Perfect!

Vidya (lovingly)- Good night and sweet dreams of me!

Sagar (lovingly with a lil bit naughtily)- Same to you! (winks)

Vidya (laughs)- Badmaash!

Sagar laughs and leaves.

*SS sweet scene inside the room just when SV were having their good night romance*

After Vidya left..

Sahil (kissed on Sanju's forehead and lovingly)- Good night!

Sanju (lovingly and shyly smiling)- Good night!

Sahil turned and was about to go. Meanwhile, Sanju walked to the cupboard to take out her nighty. On the way to the cupboard, there was a wooden ornaments box kept on the floor. But Sanju didn't notice that. She was walking and suddenly she was about to fall. Luckily, she was saved by Sahil and in a filmy style, Sanju fell on Sahil's arms. Both went to their dream land from that time and their eye-lock session started and it goes on for few minutes until Vidya enters.

Vidya (teasingly) - Ahem ahem!

Sahil and Sanju come back to reality.

Sahil (nervously and shyly)- Woh actually main apna phone table par bhool gaya tha woh lene mura toh dekha ke Sanju ghir rahi thi, issi liye.

Vidya laughs.

Vidya (innocently and laughingly)- Arey main kya koi strict dadi amma hoon jo tum mujhe explanation de rahe ho.

Sanju burst into laughter hearing what Vidya said. Seeing Sanju laugh, Sahil starts to stare at her and admire her innocence. Vidya slams her forehead with her palm and says, "Hey bhagwaan!" She stands  beside Sahil and waves her head in front of his face. Sahil comes back to the real world.

Vidya (in a teasing manner)- Kripa karke aap jayenge please?

Sahil (feels kinda embarrassed)- Haan haan jata hoon.

Sahil leaves. Vidya and Sanju burst out into laughter.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~

It's midnight 3 am now. Sagar is sitting near the window, looking at the full moon and thinking all those beautiful times he had with his lady love Vidya. He gets the flashback of their first meeting at Macdonalds, Vidya speaking out his name when she talked for the first time, their first hug, both feeding each other at hospital, their first date and their valentines date, their first kiss during sunset at the beach, all their hugs, the beautiful night when their souls united. All these are the best memories for Sagar and these memories once again become fresh in his mind.

At the same time when Sagar was in deep thoughts of his beautiful moments with Vidya sitting near the window in his room, Vidya was also sitting near the window looking at the moon and thinking of the beautiful night when she handed herself to the man she loves, Sagar. She blushes and smiles when she remembers that night. Suddenly she thinks of something and walks to her cupboard. She takes out a shirt from there and goes back near the window.

"Yeh shirt Sagar ne uss raat yehi chod ke gaya tha! Phir lena bhul gaya." She thinks in mind with an amazing blushing smile on her face.

She holds the shirt tight with both of her hands near her heart and closes her eyes. She smiles as she feels the existence of Sagar there when she was holding his shirt so lovingly.

"Yeh dunia ka sabse best ehsaas hai." She tells to herself while holding Sagar's shirt so tightly and lovingly.

"Thanks Bhagwan, mujhe Vidya se milaane ke liye." Sagar tells smilingly looking at the sky.

"Shukria bhagwan, Sagar ko meri zindagi mein laane ke liye." Vidya tells smilingly looking at the sky.

Sagar thinks suddenly, "Vidya ko phone karta hoon."

He is about to dial Vidya's number but just then he thinks, "Itna saara kaam tha aaj, Vidya bohot thak gayi hogi. Abhi usse rest karna chahiye. Iss condition mein she should be taking as much rest as possible. I shouldn't disturb her now."

Thinking that he keeps his phone back on the table and goes to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After an hour, while Sagar and Vidya are sleeping, Sahil and Sanju were having their phone convo secretly under the blanket. Both are talking in whispering tone. Smiles, shyness and happiness are all over their faces and their eyes are showing pure love for each other during the whole convo.

Sahil- Neend nahi aa rahi.

Sanju- Mujhe bhi.

Sahil- Mere baare mein soch rahi ho kya?

Sanju (blushes)- Hmm!

Sahil- Aaj kuch yaadein taaza ho gayi hai.

Sanju- Kaisi yaadein?

Sahil- Hum dono ki peheli mulakat, hum dono ne ek saath jo pal guzaare, jab tumne mere bure waqt mein mera saath dia, mere saamne dhaal banke khari rahi, woh sab yaad kar raha tha. Thanks for being with me, Sanju.

Sanju (smilingly)- Maine wahi kia jo mere dil ne kaha and please dont thank me for that.

Sahil- Accha theek hai! Thanks nahi bolunga. Waise ek baat poochoo?

Sanju- Haan poocho.

Sahil- Tumhe kab pata chala that you are in love with me?

Sanju- Bohot tough question hai.

Sahil- Batao naa.

Sanju- Accha theek hai suno. Jab bhi main tumhare karib aati thi, humare dance practice ke waqt, mujhe kuch ajib sa feeling hoti thi. Ajib tha phir bhi bohot accha lagta tha. Pehele toh mujhe tum bohot weird lagte the par dhire dhire kaise tumhare ussi weirdness se pyaar ho gaya pata hi nahi chala. Kab tumse jura sab kuch mujhe accha lagne laga, kab tumhe main apni dil de baaithi, kuch samajh mein hi nahi aaya. Waise, aab tumhari baari hai. Tum batao ke tum mere liye kabse feel karne lage?

Sahil- Jab tumhe peheli bar dekha, tab se tumse pyaar karne laga tha. Kab tumhari har baat, har adaa, tumhare sab kuch pe apni puri dunia lutaane ko ji chahne laga, malum hi nahi padha. Sab kuch itni jaldi se ho gaya ke kuch sochne ka mauka hi nahi mila. Aur phir sochne ki fursaat hi kaha thi sab mere soch mein, mere dil mein sirf tumhi bas chuki thi.

Sanju smiles and blushes a lot.

Sahil- Sharmana bandh karo aur so jao. Kal subha jaldi utna hai naa. Pandit ji jo aane waale hai, humari shaadi ki date fix karne. Hope ke paas ki koi date fix karde.

Sanju- Arey waah! Shaadi ki bohot jaldi hai tumhe. Accha hai! Waise, mujhe bhi hai jaldi.

Sahil- Oyee hoyeee! Accha aab so jao. Mujhe bohot neend aa rahi hai.

Sanju- Theek hai. Good night sweetheart.

Sahil- Ek good night kiss do naa.

Sanju kisses on his phone screen.

Sahil- Thanks! I love you!

Saying that, he kisses on his phone screen too.

Sanju- I love you too! Bye!

Sahil- Bye!

Both disconnect the call and sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Next morning in the hall, where VP, Rashmi mom, SV, SS and Pandit ji are sitting on the couch.

VP- Pandit ji, inn chaaro ke shaadi ki koi acchi si mohorat nikaaliye.

Pandit- Aaj se theek 7 din baat bohot shubh din hai. Uss din agar vivaah ho toh bohot accha hoga. Janam janam tak saath nahi chutega, chahe koi bhi baadha ya taklif aaye.

VP and Rashmi mom broadly smile hearing that. SV and SS blushingly smile hearing that.

Rashmi mom ( broadly smiling)- Chalo toh phir theek 7 din baad hogi inn chaaro ki shubh vivaah hogi.

VP (broadly smiling)- Haan baccho! Ek hi mandap pe baare dhumdham se hogi tum chaaro ki shaadi.

SV and SS give broad smiles and blush too. Pandit ji leaves.

Rashmi mom (smilingly)- Toh phir theek hai Mr Singhania, aaj se theek 7 din baad main aayungi apni dono beto ki baarat lekar.

VP (smilingly)- Jee jee bilkul. Hum intezaar karenge aur hum koi kami nahi rakhenge aap ke khaatir daari mein.

Rashmi- Arey nahi nahi! Jyada kuch karne ki koi zarurat nahi hai. Main toh bas yehi chahti hoon ke inn baccho ko ek dusre ka saath mil jaaye aur yeh chaaro humesha khush rahe.

VP (smilingly)- Jee main bhi yehi chahta hoon. Baccho ki khushi mein hi meri khushi hai. Aur khaatir daari toh zarur hogi. After all meri pyaari betiyo ki shaadi jo hai.

Saying that, VP looks at Vidya and Sanju with fatherly love and stretches his hands inviting his daughters for a hug. Vidya and Sanju run to their papa and hug him. Sagar, Sahil and Rashmi mom are standing there smiling seeing the view of father and daughters love.

Rashmi mom (teasingly smiling)- Par haan ek baat sunlo tum chaaro (indicating at SV and SS), aaj se theek shaadi tak tum log ek dusre se naa mil sakte ho, naa baat kar sakte ho, yeh shaadi ka hi ek rasam hai.

SV and SS shockingly say together, "KYA?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Precap:

Sagar and Sahil plan to meet their fiancees secretly... πŸ˜†

Sagar plans to make a special dish for Vidya... πŸ˜‰ 😳

Vidya hears something shocking from Sanju and gets worried... 😲

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hope you all liked this long update...
Waiting for your comments eagerly...
Love...
Bidz 😳
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 13 years ago
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bidz- this update wasa complete package...i mean loved all d scenes
n the  KYA expression of Sagr n Sahil was superbbb
n precap sounds cool...but y is vidya shocked??? anywayz update sooon
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesumsonia

bidz- this update wasa complete package...i mean loved all d scenes

n the  KYA expression of Sagr n Sahil was superbbb
n precap sounds cool...but y is vidya shocked??? anywayz update sooon

Complete package...aww thts sooo sweet of ya diii 😳
n KYA expression were of all those four πŸ˜†
Vidya is shocked cuz she heard something shocking πŸ˜‰ Whats that shocking, you'll get to know tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ