Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: awesumsonia

bidz-wondeful update!!!!

yaar tu meri tension ko badha rahi hai...ab jaldi se bolo ki woh suspense kya hai

Thanks diiiii πŸ˜ƒ
Diii, sorry but main nahi bata saktiii πŸ˜› By the way, next update mein sure pata chal jayega !!! Pakka !!! πŸ˜Š So which scenes did u like most ?? I am sure the last scene of SV & the Vidya-Sanju scene !!! πŸ˜‰
baloSD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update yaar I loved it!!!!
The last scene of SV it's awsome!!!
update soooon...
Pumpkinn thumbnail
Awesome update !
Loved it !
The "Kiss" was beautiful !
Waiting for next !
Update soon !
Thnx for pm !
khulh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi bidu

it was soooooooooooooo awesome and i liked sagar and vidya's scene sooooooooooooooooo much ☺️ β˜ΊοΈ
and i'm afried and worried about what vidya's father will do when he remember sagar's parents πŸ˜’ πŸ˜•
and i can't wait to know what will happen next 😍 πŸ˜
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot frnds for ur sweet comments. Here is the next update, Part # 34. ENJOY!

Sanju is left in a thinking mode. After few minutes, Vidya's phone rings and hearing that, Sanju comes out of her thinking. Vidya sees Sagar's name flashing on her mobile screen and smiles. She tells Sanju, "Sanju, main aati hoon!" Seeing the smile and the blush on Vidya's face, Sanju understands that it's Sagar's call and she smilingly nods her head. Vidya goes out of the cabin and picks up the call.
Vidya (softly and sweetly): Hello!
Sagar (gives his killing smile and says): Haan! Main bol raha hoon!
Vidya (loving voice): Janti hoon! Ghar theek se pohoch gaye?
Sagar (smilingly): Haan, ghar aa gaya theek se!
Vidya smiles.
Sagar (cutely asks): Kya kar rahi thi?
Vidya (softly replies): Kuch nahin! Bas Sanju se baat kar rahi thi! (in a caring tone) Tum bohot thak gaye hoge! Fresh holo, phir thoda sa aram karlena! Agar bohot jyada tired lage toh thodi der so lena!
Sagar (smiles seeing the caring nature of Vidya for him): Aapka hukum sar aakho pe! :)
Vidya gives a big smile hearing this!
Sagar (naughty smile): Humne toh aapka hukum man liya! Aab aap bhi humari ek request manengi?
Vidya (curious): Kya?
Sagar (being extremely cute): Phone pe jaldi se ek kiss do na!
Vidya (shocked): Hai rabba! Kuch der pehele hi toh di thi!
Sagar (mischievously): Woh toh good bye kiss thi! 
Vidya (smiling so cutely): Aur yeh?
Sagar (more mischievously smiles): Umm... Yeh phone rakhne ke liye hai! Tumhe toh pata hai ke main kitna lalchi hoon! Aab baate bandh aur jaldi se ek kiss do!
Vidya smiles, kisses on her phone screen and says, "Yeh mere lalchi yet cute and romantic boyfriend Sagar Singh ke liye!" Sagar gives a huge smile, kisses on his phone screen as well and says, "Aur yeh meri cutest, sweetest, pari jaisi aur hottest girlfriend ke liye!" Vidya smiles and blushes! Sagar smiles too! 
Vidya (softly and lovingly): Accha theek hai! Aab tum fresh hojao! Main rakhti hoon!
Sagar (smilingly): Theek hai bye! Apna khayal rakhna aur papa ka bhi! Love you jaan!
Vidya (concerned voice): Tum bhi apna khayal rakhna! Love you too jaan!
Both disconnects the call. Vidya's cheeks are still red in blush. She gives a very cute smile and goes inside the cabin. Here, Sagar, in his house, smiles in the hottest and the most killing way! Then, Sagar walks to his cupboard, opens it and starts searching for a t-shirt. At that time, he notices a white t-shirt of him. He holds it and gets a flashback of something. He remembers that once his Vidya told him that he looks hot and dashing in that shirt. Remembering that, he gives a cute smile and puts that t-shirt on his bed. Then he takes off the t-shirt he is wearing (kasam se yaar! he is looking the hottest without his shirt!), takes his towel which was kept on a chair in his room and goes to the bathroom.

Scene shifts to the hospital --
Time passes quickly. Sanju and VP are sleeping. Sanju is on sofa and VP is obviously on his bed. The sun is setting and the wind is blowing. Vidya is standing near the window. She is looking damn gorgeous and the prettiest woman because of her long silky hairs blowing with the wind. She is watching the sun-set scenery and gets a flashback of her and Sagar's first kiss in Delhi during the time of sun-set. Thinking about that, her heart starts beating fast, her cheeks turn red in blush and a cute smile comes on her face. She thinks, "3 ghante se Sagar ne phone nahin kia! Itne time se so raha hai kya?" Just then her phone rings and she sees Sagar's name on her mobile screen. She gives a huge smile seeing Sagar's name flashing on her phone screen. She picks up the call and talks slowly as her dad and Sanju are sleeping. Here, Sagar, in his room, is lying on his bed under the blanket and is talking with Vidya!
Vidya (in a soft slow tone): Hello! 
Sagar (loving voice): Mere baare mein soch rahi thi?
Vidya (feels shy): Tumhe kaise pata chala?
Sagar (smiles cutely): Tum shayad bhul rahi ho! Hum dono ke dil ek dusre se connected hai. Iss liye, mujhe sab kuch pata chal hi jata hai.
Vidya (smiles): Accha? Ok then, tum yeh batao ke main tumhare baare mein kya soch rahi thi?
Sagar (killing smile): Umm... tum humare pehele kiss ke baare mein soch rahi thi! Kyun, sach kaha naa?
Vidya (blushes): Hai rabba! Tumhe kaise pata chala?
Sagar (cutely says): Kaha naa ke our hearts are connected to one another! Aur waise bhi, main tumhare rag rag se wakif hoon! I knew that sunset ke time tum khidki pe khare ho kar humare life ka woh haseen pal yaad kar rahi hogi!
Vidya cutely smiles and blushes!
Vidya (lovingly and caringly says): Neend acchi aayi?
Sagar (says with a little bit shock): Tumhe kaise pata chala ke main so raha tha?
Vidya (smilingly): Tum mujhe 3 ghante phone nahi karoge, aisa hone impossible hai! Iss liye i could guess that tum so rahe the! Aur waise bhi, tumne hi toh kaha ke humare dil jure huye hai!
Sagar (smilingly): Woh toh hai! By the way, pata hai, i was dreaming of us today!
Vidya (smilingly): Really? Kya sapna dekh rahe the?
Sagar (cutely says): Maine dekha ki tum, main aur humare judwa bacche switzerland mein picnic kar rahe hai!
Vidya (starts laughing): Hahah! Accha sapna hai! I hope tumhara yeh sapna jaldi pura ho jaye!
Sagar (naughtily): Accha?! Lagta hai, mera sapna pura hone ki tumhe jyada jaldi hai! 
Vidya (smiles and blushes): Haan, hai! Kyun tumhe jaldi nahin hai?
Sagar (slowly and lovingly): Haan, mujhe bhi hai! 
Vidya sees that her dad is getting awake.
Vidya (whispers): Sagar, baad mein baat karte hai. Papa jag rahe hai.
Sagar (smilingly): Theek hai. Bye! Take care.. Love you sweetheart.
Vidya (very slowly and whisperingly says): Bye! Love you too jaan! Take care!
Vidya disconnects the call. She walks to her dad who just woke up.

Scene shifts to Sagar's house - Thakur Niwas --
Sagar, lying on his bed under the blanket, is smiling thinking about his Vidya. He, then, gets up, opens the drawer of the table beside his bed and takes out a photo frame. The frame contains Vidya's photo. In the photo, Vidya is wearing a red churidar which is Sagar's favorite color. Sagar is staring at the frame with a cute loving look and admiring the beauty of his lady love. He kisses on the frame, keeps looking at it and says, "Love you more than anything, Vidya! Tumhari tarah main bhi uss din ka intezaar kar raha hoon jab tum mere ghar mein meri life partner banke aayogi." Just then he was telling all these, he sees through the window that the rainfall started. Seeing the rainfall, he smiles, puts away the blanket, gets off his bed and heads to the window. He starts staring at the rainfall and gets a flashback of him and Vidya's big night when they became one. While thinking about that amazing moment of him, he gives his killing smile. Then he stretches out his hand outside the window and feels the touch of rain on his palm. He keeps smiling and thinking about his beautiful Vidya.

Scene shifts to the hospital --
VP is taken to the test room as some regular medical tests need to be done. Vidya and Sanju are standing near the window and resting their heads on the wall. Vidya and Sanju are staring at the rainfall. Vidya is thinking about the special night in her life with the man of her life Sagar and Sanju is getting flashbacks about the moment when Sahil took her in his arms. Both are thinking and but still they share a sweet convo about love.
Sanju: Vidya...
Vidya: hmm....
Sanju: Yeh mausam kitna romantic lag raha hai, haina?
Vidya: Haan! 
Sanju: Aise mausam mein agar koi apne pyar ke sath ho toh kitna accha lagta hai haina?
Vidya: Haan! Issi barish ke mausam ne mere aur Sagar ke pyar ko ek naya rang de dia tha uss raat!
Vidya just realized what she said. She hits on her head herself and whispers, "Vidya, tu pagal hai kya? Yeh kya bole jaa rahi hai?" Sanju somehow seems like she might have heard something shocking.
Sanju (comes out of thinking, raises her eye brows and curiously asks): Tune abhi abhi kya kaha?
Vidya (nervously): Kya kaha maine? Kuch bhi toh nahin!
Sanju (becomes more curious): Tune kuch toh kaha tha aisa waisa! Bataa naa! Kya kaha tha tune?
Vidya (tries to hide her nervousness by smiling): Arrey kuch nahi yaar! Sacchi mein!
Sanju (seems convinced): Accha theek hai!
Vidya thinks in mind, "Thanks God!"
Vidya (starts teasing Sanju): Waise, tu toh pyar-vyar ke chakkar mein nahin padhna chahti thi phir iss barish ke mausam mein tujhe romance kaha se dikha? 
Sanju (now she becomes nervous and she looks down): Woh... main.... aise hi! Kuch khaas nahin!
Vidya (continues teasing): Nahin nahin nahin! Kuch toh hai! Sach bataa! Sahil ke baare mein soch rahi thi, haina?
Hearing this, Sanju is shocked and she looks up in astonishment. 
Sanju (shocked and shy): Tujhe kaise pataa chala?
Vidya (teases): Sanjana ji, main aapko 6 saalo se janti hoon! Aap ka chehera dekh kar bataa sakti hoon ke kab kya chal raha hai aap ke dil mein! Umm... so you have fallen for Sahil haan?
Sanju (raises her eye brows): Arey nahi nahi nahi! Itni jaldi nahin! Par haan, yeh sach hai ke I am attracted towards him! But I am not sure if it's love or infatuation! Iss liye let some days pass, khud hi pata chal jayega!
Vidya (smilingly): Jaisi teri iccha!
Vidya and Sanju and their chit-chat is full on. 3 hours passed. It's night now. A nurse brings back VP on wheel chair. Sanju and Vidya sees this and they go to their papa. The nurse goes. Vidya and Sanju help their papa to sit on bed. Vidya sees it's 9pm and it's time for her papa's calcium and vitamin tablets. She goes to serve food for her papa. In the meantime, Sanju has some chit-chat with VP. Vidya brings food for her papa and in a caring way, asks her papa to eat it. Her papa smilingly nods his head. He, then, eats and Vidya gives him his tablets. VP eats the tablets and tells his daughter that he has been given sleeping pills cuz it was necessary after those medical tests that were done on him and that's why he is sleepy. He further tells that he want to sleep. Vidya and Sanju smilingly nods their heads. Both, then, helps their papa to lie on bed. VP sleeps. Vidya and Sanju smile seeing their papa peacefully sleeping and they goes to the sofa and sits there. Both are very tired and as the time passes, both fell asleep. 

Scene shifts to Vidya's house - Singhania Mansion --
It's morning. Dadi ji is sitting in the drawing room and is waiting for Vidya's call. Vidya finally calls and informs her dadi that they all (her, VP and Sanju) are coming home. Dadi smiles. Time goes on. Dadi's eyes are continuously looking at the doorway. She is desperately waiting for her son to arrive. At last, the waiting ends. Vidya, Sanju and VP arrives at the doorway. Dadi gives a huge smile seeing them. She takes the plate of 'arti' which she decorated and kept on the table and walks to her son and grand daughter. (As she lives in Punjab most often, so she is not much familiar with Sanju) With a smiley face, she does the arti and welcomes her son and grand daughter. Vidya, Sanju and VP smile seeing the caring nature of Dadi. Then, all three enters into the house. VP instantly remembers something and says, "Maa, aap Vidya aur Sanju se baate kariye, main fresh hokar aataa hoon!" The ladies smilingly nod their heads. With a tensed look, VP goes to his room and he starts searching for something in his cupboard, maybe some important paper cuz he is opening his files continuously. After a lot of searching, he gets the paper he was searching. The paper is a 20-years-old newspaper cutting. The headline of the newspaper cutting is "RAJENDRA SINGH THAKUR AND HIS WIFE - THE MASTERS OF ILLEGAL BUSINESS". In the same file, he finds a letter of one of his lawyer friend. In the letter, it's written - "That Reporter died because he wrote his article against the Thakurs. I wish I could sent those Thakurs in jail but I am unable to do so cuz those Thakurs have bribed all the witnesses!" VP is super shocked!!!

Here it ends!! I posted a long update today because I won't be able to update tomorrow!! Anyways, hope you all liked this part and the new twist!! Waiting for all of your comments!! Take care friends!! Love... Bidz!!!
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 13 years ago
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bidzzz u r awesummmmmmmmm
<3 the phone convo of SV& the convo between sanju&vidya...
n ya im nw totally tensed abt SV...wat will b VP's decision after seeing that article ???? :(
baloSD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsome update bidzz!!!!
the phone convo of SV it was amazing yaar!!!!
 I really loved it!!!!!
update sooon!!!!!
Thanks for PM!!!!!

Pumpkinn thumbnail
Awesome update !
Loved it !
Waiting for next !
Update soon !
Thnx for pm !
khulh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail