Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Part 18

Scene 1
Sagar walks as fast as he can to the kitchen!!! When he reaches the kitchen, he sees the whole kitchen is on fire and Vidya is lying unconscious in the middle!!! He gets shocked!!! Then with a lot of effort, he rushes to Vidya, takes her into his arms, brings her outside and keeps her on the sofa!!! Sagar holds Vidya, shakes her and tells, "Vidya, Vidya... Utho!!!" Vidya is still unconscious!!! Sagar takes a glass of water that was kept nearby and throws some water on Vidya's face!!! He keeps throwing water on Vidya's face when Vidya slowly is waking up!!! Vidya opens her eyes and the first thing she sees was her Sagar looking at her with teary eyes!!! Then she notices that Sagar's wheel chair is no where around!!! She understands that her plan is successful and she gives a smile!!!
Sagar (with worried look) - Tum theek ho naa, Vidya?
Vidya sits on the sofa and says - Main theek hoon!!! Don't worry!!!
Sagar takes a sigh of relief after hearing this from Vidya!!! Then he hugs her tightly and says - Thank God that you are okay!!! Pata hai ke main kitna darr gaya tha!!!
Vidya (teary eyes but smiling seeing her Sagar fit and fine) - Main janti thi ke tum mujhe kuch nahi hone doge!!! 
Sagar smiles a bit!!! Both hugs tightly closing their eyes!!! *Tere naam song playing in the background* Sahil arrives in the meantime and sees both of them hugging each other and smiles!!! Then he silently goes from there to his room (he didn't wanna disturb them naa)!!! After the hugging season, Vidya touches Sagar's cheeks with both of her hands and cleans his tears!!! Then she tells him - Don't worry!!! Main bilkul theek hoon!!! I'm fine!!! Just relax!!!
Sagar smiles a bit more than before!!! Then he asks Vidya - Waise, yeh aag lagi kaise?
Vidya (a bit nervous) - Woh... Short circuit ke vajar se lag gayi hogi!!!
Sagar - Oh!!! Par...
Sahil arrives in the scenery and he tells - Sagar, main batata hoon ke aag kaise lagi!!!
Vidya gets shocked!!! She indicates Sahil not to tell Sagar anything about it!!!
Sagar - Arey tu? Tu kab aaya? Aur tu kaise janta hai iss accident ke baare mein? Tu toh yaha nahi tha!!!
Sahil - Main abhi abhi yaha!!! Aur main iss aag ke baare mein iss liye janta hoon kyuki...
Vidya - Arey kuch nahi!!! Shayad uss ne aane ke baad kitchen jala hua dekha iss liye!!!! Sahil bhi yehi kehena chahta hai ke aag short-circuit ke vajar se lagi hai!!!
Sahil - Nahi Sagar, yeh sach nahi hai!!! Vidya, please mujhe mat roko!!! Sagar ko yeh pata hona chahiye!!!
While Sagar is looking at Sahil, Vidya folds her hands and pleads to Sahil not to tell anything!!!
Sahil - Vidya, please!!! I need to tell him!!! Sagar, mere dost, agar tu Vidya ke liye sine pe goli kha sakta hai toh Vidya bhi tere liye aag mein khudh sakti hai aur uss ne yehi kiya!!!
Sagar is shocked!!!!!
Sagar - Matlab ??
Vidya is looking down!!! She knows that it's of no use to stop Sahil cuz he's surely gonna tell Sagar!!!
Sahil - Matlab yehi ke... (he tells Sagar everything, what doctor said to cure Sagar, about Vidya's plan)
Sagar is in tears!!! He looks at Vidya who is looking down!!!
Sahil - Yaar.. Vidya tujhse bohot pyar karti hai, shayad hi aisa pyar koi kisi se kare!!! She loves u a lot, buddy!!! Aur janta hai, usne saare kitchen mein kerosene dalkar aag toh lagayi, lekin darwaza ke samne kerosene nahi dala!!! Pata hai kyu? Kyuki tujhe kuch naa ho iss aag ke vajar se aur tu andar theek se aa jaye!!! Aur jaane ka rasta saf saf hote huye bhi Vidya uss aag mein rahi, sirf tere khatir!!!
Tears begin to roll down from Sagar's eyes!!! He turns to Vidya, holds her cheeks, makes her look at him and says - Tumne mere liye yeh sab...? Kya zarurat thi aisa karne ki Vidya, tumne agar kuch ho jata, toh main toh mar hi jata!!!
Vidya puts her hand on Sagar's lips and tells - Mujhe malum tha ke tum mujhe zarur bachaoge!!! Mujhe tumpar aur humare pyaar par atut vishwaas tha, aab bhi hai aur humesha rahega!!!
Sagar (in tears) - Main dunia ka sabse khush kismaat insaan hoon jo mujhe tum jaisi pyaar karne wali mili!!! Main kabhi soch bhi nahi sakta tha ke koi mujhse itna pyar kar sakta hai!!! Mere paas kehene ke liye kuch shabd hi nahi chora tumne!!!
Vidya smiles, cleans Sagar's tears and says - Luckiest person toh main hoon ke mujhe tum mile, tumhara itna pyar mila!!! 
Sagar is fully in an emotional state!!! He hugs Vidya tightly again!!! Vidya hugs him back!!! Sahil goes from there inside the house cuz he don't wanna disturb them!!! 
Vidya (to Sagar) - Aur haan, tum mujhse ek wada zarur kar sakte ho!!!
Sagar - Kya?
Vidya - Chahe kuch bhi ho, kuch bhi, hum dono humesha ek dusre ke sath rahenge aur humesha aise hi pyaar karte rahenge!!! (she forwards her hand)
Sagar - Wada!!! (smiles and puts his hand on Vidya's hand)

Scene 2
Sagar and Vidya are sitting on sofa where Sahil comes and tells...
Sahil - Oyee love birds, aab bohot emotional aur love baate ho gayi!!! Aab kuch pet puja ho jaye!!! Dekho main kya laya hoon!!! (he opens a packet of a box of ice-cream)
Sagar smiles!!!
Vidya - Ice creams? Aur woh bhi strawberry, my favorite!!! Thanks Sahil!!!
Sahil (smiles) - Thanks mujhe nahi apne boyfriend ko karo!!! Usne hi chup ke se mujhe bola tha yeh laane ko!!!
Vidya (smiles and says to Sagar) - Thanks a lot!!!
Sagar (smiles cutely and says) - It's my pleasure!!!
Then Sahil serves ice creams in small bowls to all three of them!!! Then they eat ice creams!!! 
Vidya - Oyee wait wait wait!!!
Sahil - Kya hua?
Sagar - Haan Vidya, kya hua??
Vidya (to Sagar) - Tumhe naa thand se allergy hai!! Tum ice-cream nahi khayoge!!!
Sagar - Kya? Par.. Main!!
Vidya - Nahi khayoge!!! Bas nahi khayoge!!!
Sagar - Please please please!!! Ek din Vidya, only one day!!! Iss ke baad main thandi cheez ko touch bhi nahi karunga!!! Promise!!!
Sahil - Haan Vidya, aaj ke din isse khane do!!! Iss ke theek hone ki khushi mein!!! Yeh bechara khaas tumhare liye ice-cream mangwaya hai!!! Aaj khane do!!!
Vidya - Par...?!
Sagar - Don't worry!!! Ice-cream khane ke baad hi yeh coffee pilunga!!! Uss ke baad thand mujh pe utna asar nahi karegi!!!
Vidya - Achcha theek hai!!! (smiles)
Then all three cheers of their ice cream bowls as well (LOL)!!! And then they gossip and eat the ice-cream!!! *Hai junoon from New York (friendship song) playing in the background* After the ice-cream fun with gossip for about 1 and a half hours...
Sahil - So kal ke liye kya plan hai? Kal tum log kya special karoge?
Vidya gives a big smile cuz she remembered that tomorrow is Valentine's day and says - Abhi tak kuch plan nahi kia par jaldi kar lenge!!! :D
Sagar - Kal ? Special ? Kal koi khaas din hai kya ? (winks secretly at Sahil)
Sahil understood that Sagar wanna give a surprise to Vidya!!!
Vidya - Sagar, kal ka din bhul gaye ?
Sagar - Arey kal aisa kya hai ? Koi mujhe batao toh !!
Sahil - Buddy, kal woh...
Vidya - Koi zarurat nahi hai kehene ki, khud hi yaad kar lene do!!! 
Vidya gets angry, leaves from there and goes to her room!!! 
Sahil - Buddy, khamakha, bechari ko sad karwa diya!!! 
Sagar (smiles) - Baari si khushi dene ke liye thora sa dukh dena padhta hai kabhi kabhi!!! Abhi tu dekhne jaa ke main kya karta hoon!!! Iss Valentine's day ko sab se yaadgar moments bana dunga Vidya ke liye!!! 
Sahil - Woh toh theek hai par tu karega kya? 
Sagar smiles and tells - Karunga toh aaj raat hi!!! Tu bas mere liye itna kar de ke saare red color flowers ke bookies aur dher saare red roses ka intezaam kar!!! Aur baad mein jaisa main kahu, waise hi karna!!! Baki sab mujh par chor de!!! 

Precap : Angry Vidya is sitting in her room when Sahil comes to her room and tells her that Sagar has fallen very much ill and he's lying unconscious!!! Vidya is shocked!!!

Part 18 over!! Next part will be Valentine's Special Part!!! Will update that tomorrow!!! Anyways, hope u'll like this part!!! Waiting for ur comments!!! Love... Bidz!!

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
khulh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mubarak friends 🤗   🤗   🤗   🤗 i'm soooo happy that sagar can walk again 😛   😛
and mujhe pe strawberry ka ice cream bohot pasand hai 😉
and I liked this part so so so much
and I like sagar's reaction when vidya was talking about valentine's day soooo much and i'm waiting for his plan for valentine's day 😳    ❤️   😳
Pumpkinn thumbnail
It was awesome update !
Loved it !
I m really very excited to see Sagars surprise for Vidya !
Plzz update soon !
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Part 19

It's 11.58pm!!! Sahil is sitting in the drawing room, waiting for Sagar's call!!! Sagar finally calls Sahil and tells...
Sagar - Sab ready hai, Vidya ko upar bhej de!!!
Sahil - Yes boss!!! :D
Both disconnects the call!!! Sahil goes to Vidya's room!!! Vidya is sitting on her bed with a full angry look!!! Sahil comes and tells...
Sahil - Vidya, Sagar ki tabiyat achanak se kharab ho gayi!!! Woh bar bar tumhara naam le raha hai!!!
Vidya (shocked) - Kya ?? Kaha hai woh ??
Sahil - Terrace par!!!
Vidya runs to the terrace!!! Sahil thinks, "Chalo bhai, kam toh ho gaya!!! Aab khaake so jata hoon!!! Unn dono ko apna Valentine's manane do!!!" and smiles!!!

Vidya arrives in front of the terrace, opens it's door and is amazed!!! She sees the whole terrace is beautifully decorated with red flowers, roses, balloons!!! She walks in!!! In the middle of the terrace, she sees a heart shape designed and in the middle of it is written SV, it's designed by the petals of the rose!!! Beside it is the table, on it is a half-strawberry-half-chocolate cake and on it was written, "Happy Valentine's Day, My Love"!!! Seeing all these, Vidya gives a hugeee smile!!! Then she turns back and is shocked cuz she sees Sagar bended on his knees and in his hand is a rose!!! Vidya gives a biggg smile!!! Sagar says in the most cutest manner...
Sagar - Will you be my Valentine for life??
Vidya (smiles and blushes) - Yes, I'll be!!!
Just then, she sees Sagar's knees shaking!!! She immediately tells...
Vidya - Utho!!! Tumhe dard ho raha hai!!! Abhi abhi tumhara payr theek hua hai aur aise ghutno pe baithna theek nahi hai!! Utho, abhi utho!!!
Sagar smiles seeing Vidya's caring for him!!! Vidya bends a bit down, holds Sagar and makes him stand up!!! Then she hugs him tight!!! Sagar hugs him back!!! Tight hugging goes on for long!!! After hugging, Sagar tells Vidya...
Sagar - Aakhe bandh karo please!!!
Vidya - Kyu?
Sagar - Ek surprise hai!!! 
Vidya - Ek aur ??
Sagar - Haan!!! Aab sawal baad mein aur aakhe bandh karo!!!
Vidya closes her eyes!!! Sagar goes behind Vidya and puts a necklace around her neck!!! It's a silver plated chain and the locket is a big heart shaped, inside it is written "SV", and it's made of diamond!!! Vidya touches the necklace and smiles!!! Sagar takes Vidya in front of a mirror, that was kept by him there!!!
Sagar - Aab aakhe kholo!!! (smiles)
Vidya opens her eyes, sees it and is verrryyy happyy!!!! :D
Vidya - Wow!!!! It's amazing!!!! Mere pas shabd nahi hai iski khubsurati ko explain karne ke liye!!! 
Sagar - Yeh necklace khubsurat hai lekin meri Vidya se jyada nahi!!!
Vidya smiles, blushes and looks down!!! Sagar holds her chin and lifts it up!!! Both have eye-lock!!! Then both hugs each other again for 5-6mins!!! After hugging...
Sagar - Chalo mere sath!!!
Vidya - Aab kaha??
Sagar - Arey cake nahi katna hai kya? Mere mu se pani tapak raha hai cake ko dekhkar!!!
Vidya (laughes) - Chalo!!!
Sagar and Vidya comes near the cake!!! 
Sagar - Janti ho, ke maine dono flavor ek sath kyu dalne ko kaha iss cake mein??
Vidya - Kyu??
Sagar - Kyuki, strawberry tumhara favorite flavor hai, aur chocolate mera!!! Aur jaise yeh dono flavors ek sath milkar iss amazing cake ko banaya hai, theek aise hi hum dono ek sath milkar humari ek pyari si, amazing si life banayenge, jis mein tum rahogi, main rahunga, aur rahega humara pyaar!!!
Vidya smiles!!! Then both holds the knife, lits off the candle and cuts the cake together!!!! Then both feeds the cake to each other!!! After that, Sagar tells...
Sagar - Tumhare liye ek aur cheez hai!!!
Vidya - Ek aur? (amazed)
Sagar - Haan!!! Ek min...
Sagar brings a hugeee pink envelope which was kept nearby and gives it to Vidya!!!
Vidya - Yeh kya hai?? (eyes are made big in amazement)
Sagar - Khud hi dekhlo!!!
Vidya opens the envelope and sees the most beautiful Valentine Card!!! In front of the Card are a picture of bunch of roses and there is written, "HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, SWEETHEART!!!" Vidya smiles!!! Then she opens the Card and reads what Sagar wrote for her!!! Sagar wrote, "My love isn't that kind of, which is expressed by poetry like everyone!!! My love is that kind of, which can be expressed perfectly even in silence!!! Just wanna make some promises to you!!! I promise to be by your side for my entire life!!! I promise to keep you happy for whole life!!! I promise that any problem that is about to come to you will have to face me at first!!! I promise that I'll love you like this forever, even in our old age!!! And when you'll be 60, you'll still be the most beautiful lady for me!!! And at last, I promise that I'll keep all the above mentioned promises till my last breath!!! Love... Your Sagar!!!" Vidya becomes emotional!!! She's in tears!!! Sagar is shocked seeing this...
Sagar - Tum ladkiyan bhi naa!!! Jab khush hoti ho, tab bhi roti ho, aur jab sad hoti ho, tab bhi rote ho!!! Ajib ho yaar tum log!!!
Vidya (smiles a bit) - Tum nahi samjhoge!!!
Sagar - Aur mujhe samajhna bhi nahi hai!!! Mujhe sirf tumhare hotho par muskan dekhni hai, aakho mein asu nahi!!!
Sagar then comes closer to Vidya, Vidya closes her eyes and then Sagar kisses on her tears on both of her cheeks!!! Then both hugs tight!!! After hugging, both sits on the swing of the terrace!!! Vidya is feeling cold!!! Sagar notices this and then he holds Vidya near him and keeps the blanket (thin blanket which was kept on the swing) around him and Vidya!!! Then both smiles looking at each other and then Vidya looks at the moon and Sagar keeps looking at Vidya!!!
Vidya - Dekho, aaj chand kitna khubsurat lag rahi hai naa?
Sagar - Haan!!! Bohot khubsurat lag rahi hai!!! Iss ke samne baki saari khubsurati phiki par gayi hai!!!
Vidya notices that Sagar isn't looking at the moon but is looking at her!!!
Vidya - Tum kya bol rahe ho?? Main chand ki baat kar rahi hoon aur tum uske taraf toh dekh bhi nahi rahe ho!!!
Sagar - Main toh apne chand ki hi tarif kar raha hoon jo mere paas meri baho mein hai!!!
Vidya smiles and blushes!!! Sagar smiles!!! Both have eye-lock, then they again hug each other!!! It's like 3.30am!!! Both fell sleep into the warmness of each other's arms, inside the blanket, on the swing!!! <3 <3

Precap : Vidya is packing Sagar's and her bag and Sahil is packing his one!!! Then Sahil comes and tells SV that the car has arrived!!!

Part 19 ends!!! Tried my level best to make the Valentine date of SV magical!!! Hope you all will love it!!! Waiting for your comments!!! Love...Bidz!!!
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
khulh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaar it was soooooooooo amaizing , wonderfull and superb 🤗   🤗   🤗
you know I imagined that with every word you wrote it ❤️   😳 and sach mein their Valentine date was toooooooo magical
and their romance is soooo amaizing awesome 😳   😳
Pumpkinn thumbnail
The valentine surprise was soo very beautiful !
Sagar loves Vidya a lot !
Fantastic update !
Loved it !
Waiting for next !
Update soon !
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bidzzzzzz awesum update.....valentine surprise was just mindblowing.....<3 the dialogues very very very much..SV love is just soooooooooooooooo cooooooooooooool...<3 them a lot.....
n ya silver-plated chain se mujhe kuch yaad aa rahi yaar (hope u got wat i meant 2 say :P )
baloSD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Adorable update yaar!!!Sagar's valentine surprise was  mindblowing
especially valentine cake amm it's soo yummy I love chocolate cake!!!!!
i loved this update sooo much!!! love u bidzzz....
Edited by baloSD - 13 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: khulh

yaar it was soooooooooo amaizing , wonderfull and superb 🤗   🤗   🤗 
you know I imagined that with every word you wrote it ❤️   😳 and sach mein their Valentine date was toooooooo magical
and their romance is soooo amaizing awesome 😳   😳

Glad that you liked it !!! Thanks a lot !!! 😃😃

Originally posted by: awesumsonia

bidzzzzzz awesum update.....valentine surprise was just mindblowing.....<3 the dialogues very very very much..SV love is just soooooooooooooooo cooooooooooooool...<3 them a lot.....

n ya silver-plated chain se mujhe kuch yaad aa rahi yaar (hope u got wat i meant 2 say :P )

Thank you so much dii !!! 😃
Yea I got what u wanna say..actually i got the idea of "Sagar gifting chain to Vidya" from that !!! 😛
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 13 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystall

The valentine surprise was soo very beautiful !

Sagar loves Vidya a lot !
Fantastic update !
Loved it !
Waiting for next !
Update soon !

I'm happy that you liked my hard work !!! Thank you !!! 😃
And yea.. Will update soon !!! 😃

Originally posted by: baloSD

Adorable update yaar!!!Sagar's valentine surprise was  mindblowing 
especially valentine cake amm it's soo yummy I love chocolate cake!!!!!
i loved this update sooo much!!! love u bidzzz....

Thank u soooo much 😃
Uss cake ke baare mein soch kar mere mu mein bhi pani aa gaya tha 😆
I also luv chocolate cake a lotttt 😛

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 13 years ago