FF (M&G):Lethal Attraction(2)-[FINAL Pg.64]

mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Here is the link to my other Fan Fics...
Fan Fictions List

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THREAD TWO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Link to Thread One

Important note:All the new readers please if you want me to add you on the pm list please please please send me a buddy request so that it is easier for me to keep track of the list lol...

Prologue:

He watched as she came out of the jewelry shop...he sat across from the street at a cafe watching her as she made her way into her car...he smiled..he has been watching her for more then two weeks..he knew everything about her, where she went, what she does and where she lives. She was indeed beautiful and am sure that master would be happy with this girl...she had completed her education in law and is currently doing her intern with the most prestigious lawyer in the city..she was the only child and lived with her parents...during her free times she loved to read and hang out with friends whichever she could do at that time...he followed her discretely as she made her way to the law office for her intern...he waited for her outside among the moving crowd..he knew that he could blend into the crowd easily without being noticed by anyone...she came out of the office around 6 and was headed for home...

"It's time" he thought...he smiled...he knew tonight is the perfect time to take any action...her parents were out and wouldn't return till tomorrow...making it way to easy...although he loved challenges..nonetheless he had to make it happen tonight...

He waited outside her house for her to go to sleep..he watched her as she ate dinner while watching TV...he had studied her house and knew an easy way to get into the house without being caught...so he waited...at around 2AM he stood near her bed and smiled at her...she looked so beautiful while sleeping...he laughed and thought beauty and brains...lethal combination...
master will def. be happy with the selection...

Suddenly she felt someone's presence in her room..she opened her eyes and noticed a man standing beside her bed looking at her smiling with a black mask...

"Hello Miss. Tina Roy" and laughed out loud...
Edited by mrs.msk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
congrats on the new thread simi 😊
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on the New thread!!
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulation dear. U always kept lots of suspense in ur FF. I always loved ur both ff. LA & CYSF. Thanks. 😃
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳

Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congratzzzzz!!!!!

im so happy for u!!!!

ur an awesome writer...luv reading ur work!!!!

keep up the good work!!!
funnymonkey thumbnail
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Congrats on your new thread!!!!

shining_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
congrtas
may u open infinite thread of this ff😃
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail