Posted: 13 years ago
OMG such a evil u r!
left at such a cliffhanger with wild precap

update soon Yadagiri
can't wait
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ok Guys here is not next update!! Hopefully it is long enough lolz..I have one request to all of you...NOT TO KILL ME after reading the update πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Enjoy (if that is the right word at the moment..you guys will understand after reading the update)

Chapter 21

Maan came rushing home and saw all the lights turned off...the guards that were watching the house were sedated..fear stuck him he made his way in pulling out his gun before entering...he carefully checked each corner of the house.. "Geet where are you?" With each passing minute fear kept increasing in his heart..he went to the kitchen the light was on..he saw Dadima on the chair with the back towards him...he quickly went to near Dadima sprinkled water on her face to wake her up.. "Dadima what happened?" Dadima slowly opened her eyes and was shocked to see Maan there "Maan why are you here?"
Maan: Dadima who did this to you? Where is Geet?

Dadima: I don't remember anything..all I remember is the lights went off and someone came from behind I felt a prick on my arm and that's it..Now when I wake up you are here

Maan: Do you know where Geet is?

Dadima: Geet..No..she was in her room before the lights went off

Maan: Ohh alright..Dadima you stay here don't move from you spot I am going to go find Geet (Before leaving the kitchen Maan grabbed a flashlight..he held flashlight and gun together as he made his way out)

He looked around the living room and the hallways making sure that it is secure. Suddenly, he saw blood trail near the stairs leading to the top...he followed the trail up the stairs that led into Geet's room..he slowly opened the door and dropped his gun and flashlight instantly of what he saw...

There she was lying on the floor covered with blood mumbling Maan again and again..Maan instantly went to her.. "Geet! Geet! Am here..open your eyes look its me Maan" Geet opened her eyes and smiled weakly at him "Zindagi haar kadam..ek nahi...jung hai..."
Maan: haan Geet I can't win without you Geet...please Geet I need you with me (tears started rolling down his eyes)...Geet stay with me..nothing will happen...(Geet touched Maan's face and closed her eyes) GEEETTT!!!!! PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES!! GEEEETT!! (tears started flowing..he held her and cradled her with what felt like an eternity) I shouldn't have left you...Am sorry!

Flashback:

"Don't worry she is alive (after a pause) for now" Geet looked up to see the source of the voice...she fell back to the feet...she couldn't talk or breath to see him that close to her again..all the past memory that she tried erasing away to start a new life with Maan came flashing before her eyes... He laughed seeing her in fear "What happend? Shocked to see me? You thought that you could get away?" He came closer to her and sat before her looking at as if he was looking at a rare artifact..observing her face and her expression with a smile...

"What happend? You are not happy to see me? You have no idea how happy I am to see you?" Geet just sat there still shocked with fear..He came closer to her and caressed her face with his gun...Geet came out of her shock with the sudden touch..."don't touch me you monster"

Vicky who had his mask on: "Is this a way to talk to a guest?"

Geet: Guest??? you are nothing but a monster I fell bad for your wife who doesn't know your whole truth...I know who you are...why are you hiding your face behind that mask?? Afraid of something??

Vicky held her by her hair: And what are you going to do???

Geet: I will expose you to the whole world.. My Maan will make sure that you are behind the bars soon

Vicky: My Maan?? (He laughed out loud...than became serious and looked at Geet angrily) You are mine you understand and as for your "Maan" don't worry I will make sure that he won't be alive to see another day...

Geet: Don't do anything to him

Vicky: Don't worry I am not going to do anything to him..You see everyone has a weakness and I hear that his weakness is you...(Geet's eyes looked at him with fear) If something happens to you than am sure he won't be alive either...Am sure you heard the saying "Two birds with one stone"

Geet: You bas***d

Vicky holds her hair and points a gun to her face: That is enough!!! You should be careful in what you say it might get you in trouble (Geet pushes Vicky off with all her might...she quickly gets up and goes behind a kitchen counter..she grabs a knife that was lying on the counter)

Geet: Enough! I am not weak anymore you understand me...if you come near me I will

Vicky interrupted her while walking slowly towards her: You will what??? Kill me??? (laughed)

Geet started backing up: If it comes to that point than I won't hesitate to kill you either

Vicky: hmm I like this new attitude of yours..ok tell you what I am going to put my gun down (places the gun on the counter) I won't do anything I will give you five minutes and in that time if you think you can kill me than by all means you can kill me BUT after five minutes are over its my turn...DEAL?? (Geet doesn't say anything..Vicky looks at her amusingly) alright than I will take your silence as a yes..lets begin than

Vicky walks slowly up to Geet again who was backing up as he kept getting closer and closer...as soon as he is close enough to reach Geet cuts him on his arm..Vicky looks down on his arm "Not bad" Geet wondered what kind of a person he is not responding to the cut..blood was coming out of his arm and yet no reaction...She again attacks him on his other arm this time the cut was deeper again no reaction "hmm you are getting good at this..but this wont be enough to kill me" Geet holds the knife really tightly on her hand and was about to stab him in the stomach when he held her hand..he looks over at his watch "your five minutes are up Geet..now its my turn" He kissed her on the cheek and threw her on the floor..blood starts coming from her forehead..she looks up at Vicky who was staring at her..

She pushes him away with her legs and quickly makes her way out to the living room..Vicky falls back on the counter..he looks back on the floor but she was gone "Where will you hide Geet?" He yells from the kitchen...Geet hid in some corner in the living room that she could find in the dark..she covered her mouth with her hands so that her cries don't make any noises...she could hear his footsteps in the living room "Geet where are you...that is not fair..I let you play your game and when it is my turn you disappear" Geet moves further back in the wall making sure that she is hidden..she was thankful that there were no lights and she could be easily hidden..she could still hear him moving around the living room...after few minutes the whole living room got quiet...

Geet waited to see if she heard any noises she wished Maan was here right now to save her from this monster she had to act fast...she decided to make a run for upstairs as fast as she can...the only problem was getting to the stairs without making any noises..she decided that she needs to be brave and make a run for it and call Maan from her cell phone...she was about to move when she saw a figure standing before her "There you are..I was beginning to get worried here" He picked her up by her hair and dragged her out of the corner..he threw her on the glass table..the table shattered...

Geet laid her in the broken pieces with cuts and bruises all around her face and body...he goes closer to her and forcefully turns her around..he holds one of the broken glass pieces and holds it against her throat pressing it in..she screams in pain "Did you really think that I will let you go???...NO one betrays me...no one" He cuts her arm, her legs one by one slowly... "I will make sure you remember what happens when someone goes against my word..." Geet tries to push him off but he was too strong...He picks her up and threw her by the stairs..

She turns around and looks at Vicky who was still holding a broken glass with her..she could move her legs and her arms due to pain..she starts to crawl up the stairs will still looking at him...half way up the stairs..she pushes him again causing him to stumble down the stairs...she quickly gets up ignoring the pain and goes to her room...she locks the door..she hears him come up the stairs and starts banging on the door "Geet open up..I know you are there sweetheart" She crawls to the corner of the room..she felt dizzy...blood was following out of her body like water...she covered her ears to block out the noise after few minutes it went quiet..

End Flashback

macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yayy yayy yayy me first!!

O-M-G simi, this was such an intense sad update!!....poor Geet😭
urghh this psycho Vicky😑....i am assuming he left cuz he heard maan coming....either way, now he has messed with maan singh khurana big time and he is gonna pay.....*muhahaha*πŸ˜†
i really thought geet was gonna successfully beat that gadha.....ohh well, what is maan for thenπŸ˜‰
awww i really hope she is okay though....pweez make her better soon and then make maaneet throw this vicky in hell....ooh me likey alreadyπŸ˜†
fab update dude.....while reading, i could totally hear that suspense music dun dun dun.....and that buddy, is the beauty of your writing!....the reader can actually "see" your updates!😳
omgg snow shoveling?.....haha poor you!....i just did my little nautanki in front of my dad and he made my bro clean the snow for 3 hours.....heyy, drama and ek chutki ansoo always helps!πŸ˜†
pweez do continue soon and umm possibly, update your other ffs!

p.s. i am really really not greedy!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by macho_muffin - 13 years ago
XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Vicky is such a monster!!! i can't believe that he would stoop so low like this!!! 😑
great update, waiting for the next one really badly!!
Edited by XXaquafireXX - 13 years ago
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: macho_muffin

yayy yayy yayy me first!!

O-M-G simi, this was such an intense sad update!!....poor Geet😭
urghh this psycho Vicky😑....i am assuming he left cuz he heard maan coming....either way, now he has messed with maan singh khurana big time and he is gonna pay.....*muhahaha*πŸ˜†
i really thought geet was gonna successfully beat that gadha.....ohh well, what is maan for thenπŸ˜‰
awww i really hope she is okay though....pweez make her better soon and then make maaneet throw this vicky in hell....ooh me likey alreadyπŸ˜†
fab update dude.....while reading, i could totally hear that suspense music dun dun dun.....and that buddy, is the beauty of your writing!....the reader can actually "see" your updates!😳
omgg snow shoveling?.....haha poor you!....i just did my little nautanki in front of my dad and he made my bro clean the snow for 3 hours.....heyy, drama and ek chutki ansoo always helps!πŸ˜†
pweez do continue soon and umm possibly, update your other ffs!

p.s. i am really really not greedy!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Haahaha of course I have to make Maan do soemthing to Vicky right?? Geet didd try and whew am glad you guys liked the update I was kinda worried to see what everyone reaction would be after reading it lol...awww thanx am glad you like the update just wrote it now and posted it up without actually proof reading it lolz..

hehe I knw I am slow when it comes to updates lol..I will try to update as fast as I can lolz..haha lucky you tht u didn't have to shovel lol..too bad I couldn't get out of it and now my back is sore lol...
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Simi??????????

OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hawwww Geet nu ki kitha????? Simi..........I is not going to strangle you..........or throw jootis at you or do gali galoach or anything of that sort - oh no no.......I'm just gonna find Vicky Singhania and get him to show you the torture I am feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hawwwwwwwwwwwwww Geet...........................nooooooooo wait
enough of the melodramatic ness

i knw u too well missy - u wont let anything happen to her
probz just fainted cos of stress

but my real question is............................vicky said that if geet is hurt then maan jeete jee mar jaye ga(not his exact words but implied) and so i'm thinking..............he isnt lurking about is he??? i mean maan will be busy trying to get geet to come to senses and kahin woh gadha.....oh noo..........tell me someone knocked sense in him and he left the mansion that instant and he isnt waiting round like some creep!!!!!!!!!!!!
mitzi11 thumbnail
HAPPY THAT HE DIDNT RAPE HER  I HOPE THAT CREEPY COUGHT SOON AMAZING UPDATE PLS CONT SOON
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG, ab kya hoga aage......I m anxious to know.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Gr88!!!
Veryyyyyyyy nice part!!
I really want to kill this vicky!!
Poor geet but she is veryyy brave.
I want maan to kill vicky!!
Continue soonn.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima
mchopra thumbnail
i just dropped my glass of water on bed simi..all thanks to ur update now i have to clean it..ahhhhh..forget that..its my probelm..
byt geet ok na..jaldi se next upadte i will be waiting....thanks //lovely update..