Noor

thanx noor!!
will continue soon!
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mchopra

wow that was so cute..just loved it...

MMM so something coming up..i mean Devs flashback so we might know who is it..dont we,..

Thanx mchopra!
haha yeah well wait and see if it does reveal who it is lol
mrs.msk thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaJan-SaJan

hi... finally i cmpltd readng ds ff also..

must say u r a brilliant writer..
love all ur ff's....
dev is so disgusting in ds ff... he sold hs wife...
do cont soon...
thnx 4 d pms..

Hey tulsi!!
Thanx so much..don't give me so much credit yaar lol
will continue soon!😳
mrs.msk thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet cherry

wooooooooooooooooooooooow

i have jst finally read ur 14 update ff
loved every single update
it was amazing
im glad wat maan did to dev
he deserved every bit

sorry dat i havent reply to ur ff and thank u for sending pm
i am trying to catch up on every1 ff

loved it do continue
it was amazing
πŸ‘ 

Wow cherry!! you read everything? Thanx so much..tht means so much too me
Am glad you liked each and every part!!
Will update soon!
mrs.msk thumbnail

Originally posted by: charmed ones

updates awesum........im loving !!

thanx charmed ones!
Will continue soon!😳
mrs.msk thumbnail

Originally posted by: maangeetcrazy

Loving the Updates..
Continue soon
Thanks for the PM!

thanx!
Update will be up soon!
mrs.msk thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaniabi

hey  superbbbbbbbbbbbbbb  update  yaar...........
so  maan  act  like his hand  was hurtingπŸ˜†  n  geet  feed maan  n  button  his  shirt............ OMG.............they  started  to  feel for each  of  them................it  was  nice.................looking  fwd..................

thanx vaniabi!!!
Maan is so naughty and Geet fell for his tricks lol
will continue soon!
mrs.msk thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinatartari

wow!!wat a sweet update.plz update soonn thnks 4 the pm.

hey tina thanx so much!!
will continue soon!
mrs.msk thumbnail
Hey guys: Here is the long long update for this chapter!!! Sorry I won't be able to update for a while...but do leave me comments and as soon as I return will reply back to each and everyone! This chapter includes a lot of Maaneet moments...ENJOY!!!!!

Note: As usual ignore the mistakes!!! 😳 

Chapter 15

It was evening so both Maan and Geet decided to for a long walk on the beach before heading home...there was some unsaid things between the both...they were confused and didn't know how to express or say those things to each other...both couldn't have asked for much expect for each other company. Spending day with Geet really helped Maan forget about Dev and the case...for once he felt at peace and not so obsessed with the case..Adi was right he needed a break and he couldn't have asked for a beautiful break...he saw Geet who was couple of steps ahead of him going close to the water..he could tell that she was scared to go in... he smiled and went close to her
Maan: What happend?
Geet: I am scared of the ocean
Maan: Geet here hold my hand..you trust me right?
Geet: Of course I trust you...(she hold his hand)
Maan: Good lets go..
Geet: Maan no am scared too..
Maan: Geet stop acting like a little girl..you won't drown
Geet: ohh look over there at the beach...a ice cream cart (trying to change the topic)

Maan understood what Geet was trying to do..before she could take another step he picked her up and started walking toward the ocean...Geet didn't say anything and just looked at Maan shocked...he gently made her stand in the water...and held her hand again
Maan: See nothing to be scared of...am right here...
Geet face lit up and slowly started walking deeper and deeper in the ocean...Maan walked along with her not letting go of her hand...he watched her face turn up in excitement each time a big wave would come and knock both of them over...he steadied Geet by her waist...she felt a shiver run down her spine feeling his touch on her waist..they both looked in each other eyes completely forgetting their surroundings...
Maan: ahem umm lets get out of this water before we get sick
Geet: umm yeah...
Both started walking toward their car to go home...
Maan: Geet get in the car I will be right back
Geet: Ok
Maan came back after few minutes holding two ice creams cones...
Geet: wow thanx...how did you know vanilla is my favorite?
Maan: Ohh I didn't...I like this flavor and plus they didn't have anything else lol
Geet: ohh thanx..
Maan: toh chalin
Geet: Actually Maan I wanted to ask you something
Maan: hmm bolo
Geet: I wanted to go my house (Maan looked at her surprised)....I have to pick some stuff
Maan: ohh ok...lets go then (relieved that she didn't ask about moving there now)
Geet: Thanx
Maan: Geet stop saying thanx to me..you don't need to say it
Geet: Ok tha...(Maan looked at her) I mean Ok Maan

While driving since Maan couldn't eat his ice cream Geet had to feed him before it melts...most of the ice cream landed on him rather than him eating it...Maan kept on moving around as if there is a snake inside his shirt'
Maan: Geet aise ice cream kilhate hai?
Geet: isme meri kya galti hai'ice cream melt ho rahi hai'
Maan: agar theek tara se mujhe kilahogi to yeh ice cream mujhpe nahi gire gi
Geet: Maine nahi kaha tha ice cream leke ane ke liye'yeh lo kud ice cream kaho aab drive karte karte
Maan: Geet am sorry'here feed me the ice cream I won't complain'Geet

Geet ignored Maan throughout the whole way'Maan ended up throwing the ice cream out since it was melting all over him and he couldn't drive and eat at the same time..he looked over at Geet who was enjoying her ice cream'he snatched her ice cream and threw it out too..
Geet: yeh kya kia..
Maan: agar mein ice cream nahi kha sakta toh tum bhi nahi kha sakti
Geet: dhust kahi ka
Maan: Kya kaha
Geet: woh dekho mera ghar aagaya

Maan looked at Geet who was so happy to be back to her house'before entering the house Maan told Geet to stay inside the car until he tells her that it is safe..Maan went inside the house and made sure that there was no one there'after making sure the house is secure he told Geet to come in'.
Maan: umm Geet what do you have to pick up from here?
Geet: My books.
Maan: Books?
Geet: yeah am a student..I had already asked my friend of the materials I am missing that I can catch up on until this case is over and it is safe for me to attend school again
Maan: ohh I forgot you are a student
Geet: Yeah how do you know?
Maan: Geet maybe you forgot but I am a cop'when you got kidnapped I had to study your case
Geet: ohh yeah...here let me get you a towel to dry yourself..am going to go change my clothes..I don't like this sand sticking to me
Maan: Ok thanx

While Geet was changing, Maan looked around the photos that he once saw before when she was kidnapped'he looked at each photo very carefully now'in all of her pictures there was always a smile on her face'almost of her pictures includes her friends in there..only one picture was of her family'he wondered if her family knows what had happened to her or if she even informed them'she never talked about her family'Geet stood behind Maan observing him looking at her pictures with her friends...then she saw him holding her family picture'
Geet: they are not alive
Maan turns around'he didn't expect her to be back this soon: who am sorry I shouldn't have looked at the pictures
Geet stood behind Maan and took the picture from his hand'a tear welled up in her eyes: "They have been dead for a long time'I was their only child'they died when I was 18 and ever since then I have been living by myself and supporting myself..it was their dream for me to go to college and make a name for myself...this is the last memory I have of them"
Maan comes close to her and hugs her' "am sorry Geet"
Geet: No don't be' I got used to being myself and being independent..so when you took me to your house'I was so overwhelmed to receive the same love from Dadima it reminded me of my parents'
Maan: You will always Dadima's love no matter what
Geet: Thanx Maan

Maan let go of Geet feeling awkward'Geet looked down and placed the photo back'
Geet: Maan umm why don't you sit on the couch I am going to go make some snacks
Maan: umm alright..I am going to go freshen up first...this ice cream on me is feeling weird
Geet: Ok'the bathroom is.
Maan cut her off: I know where the bathroom is'
Geet: ohh yeah..you being cop and all
Maan: Don't forget it either lol

Geet went to the kitchen and started preparing some snacks..she thought about her day spent with Maan'Maan on the other hand had the same thoughts too'as he was unbuttoning his t-shirt he remembered Geet'he smiled "too bad I can't tell you to unbutton the shirt"'he cleaned off his ice cream and went downstairs'the snacks were already placed on the table in front of the couch..she was already on the couch eating'
Maan: couldn't wait till I came? Is this a way to treat a guest at a house?
Geet: what'I was hungry lol..couldn't help it..here have some
Maan sat next to the couch and started eating the snacks' "hmm this is good..to tell you the truth I was scared of your cooking"
Geet gasped: what did you say.

She came on top of Maan and started hitting Maan with her hands.. "Geet I am sorry" She wasn't listening to him "no one makes fun of my cooking" she hits him harder on his chest' "Geet I was joking...aahhh'my hand" "Don't pretend that your hand hurts'all day it was fine now you remember your hand?" She kept on hitting and hitting' "that is it Geet you are gonna get it now" He held both of her hands and slowly placed her back on the sofa'she started moving her legs..he held her feet between his legs and came close to Geet who was lying on the sofa now with Maan on top' "Shhh Geet..I said sorry" She looked at his eyes'Maan looked at her eyes than to her lips..he slowly came near her and started kissing her lips'he places Geet's hand around his neck'she holds his hair pushing him  closer and closer to her'

Dev opens the door when he arrives'master smiles at Dev'he gives Dev the flower bouquet and a Champaign bottle
Dev: You didn't had to get this
Master: ohh believe me I did'
Dev: umm thanx..please come in..
Master: Thank you I would love to
Dev: I would like to introduce to my wife
Master: Naintara
NT looked at master surprised: Namasate
Master: Dev told me so much about you (looked at Dev and winked at him)
NT looked at Dev with a smile...Dev: yeah of course she is the best wife'
NT: Please come sit'I will place the dinner on the table'
Master: Thank you NT I must say your house is as beautiful as you
NT looked uncomfortable: umm thank you..I will be right back
Dev: please why don't you sit
Master: Thank you but I came here to talk business
Dev: of course..we will discuss it over dinner
Master: No'we can't discuss this in front of your wife
Dev: alright after dinner
NT: Dinner is ready please come
Master: Thank you beautiful
NT looked at Dev for help..Dev motioned her it's alright and don't say anything: umm thank you
Dev: Please sit here'

Throughout the whole dinner Master kept looking at NT and talked to only her'Dev would try to jump in once in a while but kept quiet after the look that master gave Dev..Dev knew that he was very powerful and will do anything if he messes up..he didn't know what kind of assignment master was talking about but thinking about all the money that he could have at the end of each assignment brought a smile on his face'he had told NT that he got a new job and the boss likes to meet each family to get to know them better'She was so understanding in everything and would always want him to succeed in life.. but in Dev's definition succeed meant "Money'lots and lots of money"

Master: Thank you NT the dinner was very delicious...I must say Dev you do have the best wife
Dev smiled at Master: Thank you
NT: Thank you
Master: NT would you excuse us for couple of minutes..I would like to speak to Dev about his first assignment
NT looked at Dev standing there..Dev: didn't you hear what the boss has said...please go in the room and sleep'
NT got very upset with his tone: umm excuse me
Master: Don't talk to her like that'she is a delicate flower and you must handle a delicate flower with great care
Dev: She is my wife'I can talk to her whichever way I want
Master smiled at Dev: Not for long
Dev: what do you mean?
Master: Your wife is your first assignment
Dev: What do you mean?
Master: I mean is that I want you to kidnap your wife and giver her to me
Dev: You must be joking
Master: ah I didn't tell you what you your assignments would be exactly..I am sorry it is entirely my fault..You see all you would have to do is bring beautiful women's to me'one of a kind women's..that have great talents that no one else have'and in return I will give you your money that you deserve
Dev: What! I am not doing this just for your own pleasure'
Master: hmm that is alright then..I could always kill you and take your wife..since you know who I am..I can't let you reveal my secret..think about it..I will give you 10 seconds to make a decision..(master takes out his gun and holds it in front of Dev)
Dev looks at the gun and gets scared: Alright I will do it'where would I have to bring her?
Master laughed: I knew you would make the right decision'I will tell you the location'and remember you cannot tell anyone..and you cannot ask me ever again about your wife'she doesn't exist for you anymore'you will get your money once you complete your assignment
Dev: Alright'
Master: Good I should get going now..It is getting late..I will give you a call tomorrow'say good night to your wife for me
Edited by mrs.msk - 13 years ago