oh God!!
This should be interesting! 👏

Continue Soon, and if you're going to PM then please add me to the list 😃
--jassi-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey!
That was one Awesome start!
I thought the girl was Geet
Anywayzz... I'm wondering who the guy is!
Is it Maan?
Please update this really soon!
I'll be waiting desperately!
-Jassi
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter 1:

Detective Maan Singh Khurana the most famous and influential detective in Delhi. His specialty is in criminology. He is the first go to person as he was the best of the best...he likes to get into criminals mind and think like them in order to capture them and understand their nature...he loved everything about his job.
Detective Khurana was very physically attractive and well built and many always wonder why he is sitll single. He is always focused on his job and takes his job very seriously, he never has any time for himself but whenever he can spare some moments he loved to spend it with his Dadima..
He was having breakfast with his Dadima when his phone rang....
Detective Khurana: What..again...alright I will be right there
Dadima: What happend Maan
Maan: Dadima I gotta go there was another kidnapping last night...saying that he left..

He drove fast to the police station and met with his boss Adi....Maan and Adi were very good friends. No one in the station liked Maan mostly because of his nature...it was easy for Maan to loose his temper especially when he can't solve anything and can be very intimidating at times..but that never stopped Maan from going further...Adi always backs Maan up no matter what because he knows that he is the best that any one can get....Maan always knew his limits with Adi and was very professional....

Adi: Thank god Maan you are here...
Maan: what happened another kidnapping?
Adi: Yes, her name was Tina Roy...she had finished her degree in law and was currently working as an intern with a very prestigious lawyer
Maan: how old was she
Adi: 23...it is believed that the kidnapper took her from her house there was no sign of break-ins idk how he got into the house...
Maan: Seems like the same person that had kidnapped four girls before as well
Adi: seems like it our forensics haven't found any traces of DNA sample or any hand prints whoever he is...he is every good at what he does
Maan: yea well not better then me.  He is bound to make some mistakes sooner or later...

Adi and Maan left the station to go Tina's house...once reaching there Maan was surprised to see his childhood friend Dev at the scene
Maan and Dev both grew up together...they went to same school but drifted apart after school was finished...Dev had left without telling anyone...although Maan had a very successful family business...law enforcement always attracted him...so he decided to get his degree in criminology as well as in psychology...now he helps catch bad a$$ criminals that think they are too smart enough to be caught...

Maan: Dev wow am seeing you for a long time what are you doing here...
Dev: hey yes I know its been a while looks like we will see a lot of each other. I am the one of the forensics technician here....
Maan: hmm interesting, that is one field I could never imagine you in lol
Dev: yea me either lol
Maan: Alright then lets get going...

Maan and Dev went in followed by Adi...first thing that caught Maan's attention was the girl's picture...like every other girl that has been kidnapped...this girl was also beautiful...So far all the girls had a very prestigious job or very good career ahead of them....the only question was why certain selected people??
if there was any condolences, the good thing was that so far none of the kidnapped girls bodies have been found so they must be alive some where out there.....for now....we just have to find the kidnapper before we do end up finding any bodies...
Maan noted down everything...it seems like this might be the biggest case that he might ever come face to face...

Dev: Maan what do you think so far...
Maan: As far as I know he seems very professional at what he does, its like he knows when to kidnap them, but that is just a theory, I can't be so sure at this point
Dev: hmmm
Maan: Did you find anything at all, any clues?
Dev: So far nothing as if he never existed
Maan interviewed all of Tina's friends and tried to see if there is anything that he can come up with...
Maan: anyway i don't think we will find much around here just like every other crime scene...lets go and grab a coffee I could use some right now...
Dev: yea lets go we have catching up to do
Maan and Dev went to a coffee shop and just sat there catching up for all the years
Maan: So tell me where were you no contact or anything. I never expected you to show up here...
Dev: lets just I've been places. (paused for a while) I don't know just one day i decided to work in this field so whats been happening in your life

There were some changes in Dev. Maan couldn't't point out what but he seemed very different then the Dev he knew since childhood. Maan wasn't the type to push someone into speaking their mind...so he just left it the way it was...hoping that Dev would open up to him sooner or later.

Maan: umm nothing just u know work, work, and work. I have no time for anything else these days.
They both sat there for hours until it was time to go...
Maan: Alright Dev I gotta go home now Dadi must be waiting. Why don't you come with me and meet her.
Dev: No i will head for home. I will meet Dadi some other time. Say Hi to her for me
Maan: Alright see you later....bye

As soon as Maan went home. He went straight to his workout. He was so mad that there are innocent girls being kidnapped and so far he can't do anything to stop him. he had to catch the kidnapper before it gets worse. After the workout he met his Dadi for dinner and headed off to bed.

Precap: eyes of the criminal!

I hope you guys like it!
Edited by mrs.msk - 13 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great .. very different ..like it..
do continue plz..thx
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow nice start.. looks really interesting.. do continue soon
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gr8 start continue soon please!!!!👏👏👏👏
cutiepie9512345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
omg luvvvvvvvv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interestING!!!!

update soO!NN!N!!!
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!
I thought it was Maan following Geet all along but it turned out to be another pair of people
Nevertheless,interesting story...please update soon!
i love it 
Thanks!