Simi: Fan Fictions list-updated

mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
So here is the list of ALL of my fan fics...I hope you guys enjoy each and every moments of Maaneet as I have enjoyed writing them. Each fan fic has different characteristics of Maan. I wanted to do something different and show differernt shades of him rather then same old Maan we know and read in other fan fics. So I hope you guys accept my version of Maan in each fan fic...😆😆
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Link:
Walk to Remember

This is a cute love story about Maan and Geet and their journey in life together...both have been happily married for 6 years...have a cute daughter named Sargam who is the exact replica of Geet..she leaves no stone unturned in annoying Maan...Soon their happy married life was disurbed by Maan's childhood friend Dev..what threats does he pose for Maan and Geet? Will he succeed in his plans?

Link:
Lethal Attraction-(Thread 1)

Trust no one..Not even your close friends...
Girls have been kidnapping around Delhi Detective Maan Singh Khurana is the best man for the case...solving murders and making sure that killer is behind the bars at any cost...Geet is the only victim that managed to escape from killers house...together solve the case and end up falling in love...little did they know that there are dangers every where they look..it becomes a game of who to trust and who not to trust...Who will be the next victim? will both succeed in catching the killer?

Link:
Lethal Attraction  (Thread 2)

With new beginnings comes a new case...Maan has to find a balance with personal and professional life...six months after the first case Maan is yet stuck with another case with new partner Neha...All the victims are found with a mask plastered on their face with no clues leading to their person...Will the killer make his first mistake? How will Maan catch his killer? 

Link:
Story so far:
This story focuses about Geet in the present...about her fear...everyday Geet lives in her past fearing that her past might get caught up with her. She has been living in Shimla for past four years under the name of Mahi..no one knows her true identity...she set up a small life of her own with the help of Suraj. Geet works with Suraj as project manager...on the day of their engagement she came across her past..Maan...

Maan in the past was rude, arrogant business man..lost his parents at a young age in car crash..made him very insecure about his life...he always craved for someone's love...he always got what he wanted by hook or by crook...Maan married Geet..but soon that marriage became hell for Geet...she was no longer happy go lucky girl..who used to smile and make other people smile...everything was placed by fear...she feared Maan and his anger...unable to take the physical and mental abuse from Maan..she ran away with the help of her dad...Suraj helped Geet start a new life...Maan assumed that Geet is dead when police found a dead body with Geet's clothes and her mangalsutre...for the past four years Maan has been living in guilt and shame after realizing his mistake...

Maan vows to get Geet back when he comes face to face with her...was Geet ever able to forgive Maan for all the torture he caused on Geet? What will Maan do? How will it affect Geet and Suraj lives? Has Maan really changed? To answer these questions and many more you guys might have read the previous parts and find out 

Link:
This is a short story about two people who like each other but don't have courage to speak what's in there heart. Maan and Geet have been stealing glances at each other for couple of months thinking the other one is not looking...Maan MD of KC pretends to be a valet parker in order to look at his love catching a bus everyday...how will they ever talk to each other? Will they ever be able to express their love for another?

Link:
Thread 4

DelhisShark and NyQueen both met online unaware of their identities...this is a story about two people who some how find each other despite being in two different countries...
Geet as NyQueen lived in NY all her life..her only best friend is Vicky who works in the same building as Geet...
Maan as DelhisShark lives in Delhi...he owns Khurana Constructions...his family member include Dadima, Pinky and Arjun...
What happens when Maan comes to NY and work with Geet both unaware of their online friendship? Join Maan and Geet in their journey filled with humor and funny incidents as both try to figure out who they are...

Link:
Thread 4 

This has NEVER been started by any other fan fic writer (as far as I know)...I read so many Geet's fan fic and Maan character has always been portrayed as angry young business man, khadus, dusth danav and so on (including mine) so I thought why not play with Maan's character a little bit...make him...DIFFERENT!!!

How many of you watched the movie Shreeman Aashiq with Rishi Kapoor? In that movie, Rishi Kapoor played the role of bramachari (like Panday ji from Geet) and how he changes from bramachari
to a young man is the plot of the movie...

Now my fan fic will NOT be like the movie ONLY thing that is going to be similar is the fact Maan will be bramachari like Rishi Kapoor in the movie and the fact that Rishi Kapoor followed Anupam Kher as his role model who told him to stay away from girls..in my fan fic Maan will look up to PanayJi...

How Maan changes from a bramachari
to the MAN we all know and love?
What role does Geet play?
How will they fall in love?
Will be my main plot of the story

Link:
           Thread 10     

Opposite World
Link:

Current Fan Fics List-Page 8
One Shots List-Page 8
Edited by mrs.msk - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i love all ur FFs...a loyal reader of all FFs...keep writing love :)
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u...............
shinseen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
love all ur FFs...
and thanks for PMs
please update zara jaldi kerdiya karooooooooo
mrs.msk thumbnail
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR COMMENTING HERE!
CAN'T THANK YOU GUYS ENGH!!!!
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thx 4 the link,luv all your FFs
& the updates are just rocking like you😊

[DIV][B]Edited by -MzIndependant- - 10 years ago
tanya94 thumbnail
hey i am a new reaader of ur ffs...i read ur walk to remember in one go...it was lovely👏...it was simple yet engrossed me fully and kept me interested till the end.i read it all in one go.also wat i liked most was that you managed to take the story forward keeping maan and geet romance alive😉..it was a perfect balance...hope we get to see this balance in the show as well😕...secondly i liked that u kept it simple but still i loved every bit of it.i will now read the rest of ur ffs..thanxs for entertaining me with ur ff😊.n ya do u write osss as well?
mrs.msk thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanya94

hey i am a new reaader of ur ffs...i read ur walk to remember in one go...it was lovely👏...it was simple yet engrossed me fully and kept me interested till the end.i read it all in one go.also wat i liked most was that you managed to take the story forward keeping maan and geet romance alive😉..it was a perfect balance...hope we get to see this balance in the show as well😕...secondly i liked that u kept it simple but still i loved every bit of it.i will now read the rest of ur ffs..thanxs for entertaining me with ur ff😊.n ya do u write osss as well?

wow thanks to much!!!!
Walk to Rememebr was my first fan fic ever and ever since then I am obbsessed with writting more an dmore lol..hehee
Thanks for your lovely comment! loved it!!
I don't write OS but I am planning on writing one pretty soon...so look out for that OS hehe

mrs.msk thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaaneetLuverr

Thx 4 the link,,,,luv all your FFs
& the updates are just rocking lyk you😊

Thanks so much lol
I am glad...i just want to entertain you guys and that is the main purpose behind all my fan fics..😳
siroilily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 all ur ff links together:)