Roshni. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

The days so quickly pass by..But still we have Sona and Bali around..But No worries..We'll have the ranting our own way!....We simply cant stop putting in our opinions..And thats exactly we want!πŸ˜ƒ Do we get this thread atleast without Imli and Sona? How soon will they leave? Has Rani become a real Maharani Rani? Lets just talk away!

So..Welcome to the 9th ED thread! And what're you waiting for..Fire your thoughts and predictions..Let's get started!!😳

Links of previous discussion threads:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siddiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we ppl have used one thread for complete imli discussion
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
see siddiqua it shows how much we loved it..............hahahaha

dil  bole haddippa............
bole so nihaal sat shri akal...........
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sona is appearing in 3 separate threads...seems like we are being merciful this days.thnx Roshni..........by the way you may change the pc into our hotel girl and sardarji πŸ˜‰ marking the new era of comedy circus 🀣
Roshni. thumbnail
🀣

Hey, Did anyone notice? When Yudi was teaching Rani how to drive the car..Just look at the rear view mirror..Someone's running behindπŸ˜†..Lagta hai Pawan ji darr gaye car ki suraksha ke liyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† It comes at 4:39!
It was so hilarious!

Sorry girls..Though I liked the episode today..Mujhse control nahi ho raha hai! Abhi bhi paaglon ki tarah hass rahi hoon!

Usma, Though she is appearing in 3 diffrent threads..Its only our gaaliyaan..You see we're in right senses!πŸ˜‰
usmrasul thumbnail
BTW, do you think that yura remembers that sona is married to you-know-who??? i think destructives forgot that along with that 3rd person

Rosh, even when i am at prayer i started laughing today ...cant forget my sardarji
and i think Anjali did look prettier in new outfit...she in red saari became too common......Wardrobe changed in a way πŸ˜‰ as Reshmi cant afford new saaris.i think Kanjali is trying hard not to laugh in this roles and attires
darshana23 thumbnail
I wonder how would have Anjali composed herself not to laugh.
I mean just imagine ur BF is in front of you in such attire.
I know our hottie looks hot in any attire but still I liked
his bond avatar over this papaji.
Roshni. thumbnail
No Usma,

Apparantly...Its Imli married to Yudi!
So Imli is dead..I think YuRa are going to make them blurt the truth that way only by saying that Yudi is not the murderer as Sona is alive and Sona will go to the prison for murdering Imli (Yes Yes..Beena di's prediction)..Sona will tell the truth!

You're right..I too loved Rani that way..But she looks even more sweet and cute..Not determined! The way Yudi taught Rani how to act was the peak! Gosh..the way she placed hands on Yudi's shoulder..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But why was Rudr required in that scene?πŸ˜•

And I also think that they forgot the 3rd person! Well, they have memory loss! We know that.. We can't expect anything else!

I hope that Rani does not say that she is the twin of Rani because she told earlier that she would be using the same way that Sona and Bali used to cheat the Rajparivaar!
Darshu, I too wondered that..I almost am thinking of each other's reaction when they saw each other in that attire!

Oh! Iam missing Sapna right now!
Edited by Roshni. - 14 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
uffff....when sona blurts the truth out that se is imli then she is you-know-whos wife...well anyway......forget it
yeah Rani might say she is twin sister but where does sardarji come in???

kapil is in beard so sona-bali wont recognize him() and trust as sardarji.so Rani can make them believe i think.....then what????? πŸ€ͺ and if sona-bali believes then why would they blurt the truth out????
that acting thing....i think Rani will romance with bali now...we are to see her degradation now......... 😭
darshana23 thumbnail
Usma, tumhare predictions khtarnak hote hain...
Rani romancing with Bali..... Plz yaar kucch to
shubh shubh bolo.. ab tak jo torture zela hain kya
wo kam hain???

And I dont understand why this drama?? Simply put allegation
on Sona for murdering Imli.... And make her arrest... Isnt it
easiest way to make her blur out truth??