shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago
Hi Friends,

This is place wherein you can post your analysis, dissections & discuss about the episode. Please refrain from doing any kind of chatting in this thread.

Regards,

IF Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pragalbha thumbnail
Thanks for this thread, Shruti!
It will be much easier to write all we want about the episode in one place.
hey thanx shruti. This will be fun.πŸ˜ƒ

@Pragalba: Just saw u updated. Will read and comment tomorrow😊

. By the way how long do u think they are gonna shield the prince and show us rani;s trials & tribulations?πŸ˜•

shwetha
qau24 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot shruti ....

@shwetha
abt ur question..i think so it will take sometime before raani get adapted to this new life and place ..and maybe next they might show raani and that girl becoming freinds ...atleast raani will ahve someone to care for her and listen to her .. after that i guess we might have the track move some paces ...abhi toh usnay kiya kam karna hai woh bhi dhikhna hai ... lets see ... i hope we get to se yudi and raani scenes soon enough ... 😳

lubna
pragalbha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sp79

@Pragalba: Just saw u updated. Will read and comment tomorrow😊

. By the way how long do u think they are gonna shield the prince and show us rani;s trials & tribulations?πŸ˜•

shwetha

Thanks Shwetha. Will wait for your comments!

I think Rani's servant problems track is going to continue for a while. I think the creatives really want to establish her suffering so we can compare it to the fruits she will reap later.

As far as the Prince is concerned, they will dangle him like a carrot in front of us. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. He will be shown once in a while to keep us all interested!

-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pragalbha

Thanks Shwetha. Will wait for your comments!

I think Rani's servant problems track is going to continue for a while. I think the creatives really want to establish her suffering so we can compare it to the fruits she will reap later.

As far as the Prince is concerned, they will dangle him like a carrot in front of us. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. He will be shown once in a while to keep us all interested!

I think so too. it'll be a good week or two more before Prince even gets more than a few seconds to show his face. Rani has to first get adjusted to the fact that she is going to be a servant first which i think will take up this week..and then she would face much troubles before meeting and greeting the Prince. Wish they could fast forward that part.
Edited by jinc118 - 16 years ago
sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Today episode Boring πŸ˜•

arre yee bhanumati kaun hoti hai uski books ko jalane wali ?? akheer hai toh yee bhi ek naukrani na πŸ˜• toh kya huya naukro ki boss hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yaar wo poor rani kiss tarah ro rahi thi 😭 i feel bad for her 😭

Rani kehti hai ki choti maa ko sab maloom hai ki pardayi ke liye aayi hoon ..lekin mujhe toh lagta hai ki wo usse nakrani banane ke liye hi layi hai πŸ˜•

@ Everyone ..who is prince ??..i mean kaun sa actor hai yee ...mujhe theek se shakal nazer nahi aayi πŸ˜†

Bye kal milte hai ..tum sab bhi kuch jaldi se likho 😳

Manpreet

-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mannu check the pics of the prince in the picture gallery. His name is Kapil. I think he looks better in the video than in the pics tho. 😳 Seems to have some talent too. But seriously who is Bhanumati to burn those books. And why can't Rani just say that she doesn't want to stay in the mehal as a servant...she can choose to go home can't she. This is not the era of slavery. They can't force her to work if she says she wants to go home.
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@Shruti: thanks a ton for this thread Shru! You are such a sweet heart! 😳

Todays eppy was quite boring ...they could have atleast showed all those bhanumati scenes in normal speed instaed of slow motion..it is so irritation!😑

@mannu: tu aah gayi...so nice to see u here!😳

@shwetha: I think they will show the meeting betn prince and Rani in stages...though they may come face to face the Prince may take a long time to learn the full reality!πŸ˜†

@Pragz: dear write ur comments too dear!😳

Edited by RK_fan111 - 16 years ago
lubna, pragalba, rk: Thanx for responding Didnt watch the epi and wont either, cos they are really dragging the whole thing out.

If they have to drag rani's miseries they should focus more on prince like in pragalaba's fanfic, tabhi it will be fun warna to who wants to see Bhanumati with her rubbish screeching and background score.

I will be reading the updates from now on, till the love story starts.

@mannu: Great to see u here. πŸ˜ƒ

shwetha