Roshni. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

"Baatein Kuchh Ankahee Si, Kuchh Ansuni Si Hone Lagi
Kaabu Dil Pe Raha Na, Hasti Hamaari Khone Lagi

Keh De Mujhse Dil Mein Kya Hai, Aisa Bhi Kya Guroor
Tujhko Bhi Toh Ho Raha Hai Thoda Asar Jaroor
Yeh Khaamoshi Jine Na De, Koi Toh Baat Ho"😳

Let's Start with the 8th thread of our Discussions. 😃

Let's see what happens to our YuRa, will they be together or separated?😕 When will Bali and Sona leave? Will Gurumai enter? How will she unmask Sona?

Let's toss around, argue and have some friendly ranting here!😳

I know we can't stay away from chatting?So let's get it started!😃

Links to old Discussion threads: 

Episode Discussion/Analysis Thread 1

.o0 Episode Discussion Thread # 2 0o.

.o0* Episode Disscusion thread #3 *0o.

.o0* Episode Discussion Thread #4 *0o.

.o0* Episode Discussion thread # 5 *0o.

~~* Episode Discussion Thread # 6 *~~

~~* Epi Disc Thread # 7 *(Check first post)~~

Edited by Roshni. - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i would have liked it better if new epi dicussion thread started with complete removal of imli chatni but........
havn't seen todays epi but good luck with new thread everyone 😃
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I watched today's epi and now my theory is that the entire Raj Parivaar has been in on Imli right from the begining and they are all just playing the game to catch the culprits. I refuse to believe that Creatives can be so dumb to show the Raj Parivaar to be dumb. There have been so many indicators and yet it is impossible that every member just believes everything Imli does and says. I think this game is between the Shishodaya family and Imli-Sona-Bali-Tejaswi
usmrasul thumbnail
juna, what sort of stupid royal family takes so much trouble to catch couple of cons wasting so many months? they could have appoint a detective if needed............................
so far they are giving them everything in silver platter how would they get it back..........................
juna i dont think the royal family is doing anything then making themselves a laughing stock
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yaaar imli chatani ko kitnaa discuss karte hain hum log??????

this is the track we are hating right???????? hahahahaha that's why we are chatting a lot

ok this i wrote in written update thread but i am copying it here

so ab sab milke imli ko nachaa rahe hain .????????

i really want entire parivaar together and make imli and bali's life misrable

think if that bag full of money..........yudi will get back........adn imli could not change it....what will happen?????

yup that tejsvini start black mailing bali
and bali will keep forcing imli and imli will feel frustrated because she won't get chance because everytime entire parivaar keep suroundin gher in pretence of saving her and taking care of her

so what will bali think ? that imli purposely ignoring him and betraying him.........wow i will be happy if this thing will happen

and to show imli that rani is out of their way they in front of imli create drama and send rani for holiday in village..........so bali will be furious too that now yudi giving more importance to imli and imli has changed her plan

i was dreading from day one that this track will go till end of pregnency and it seems like that

still i am telling in god bharayi GM will come and big drama will happen during that time..........

aur meri baat agar sach ho gayi to muje bahut gaaliyaa bhi padegi........sab ladkiyaa bolongi ye track mene hain likhi hain;........nahi ladkiyaa meraa ees main koi haath nahi hain me pahel se aapko bataa deti hoo............
usmrasul thumbnail
Beenadi, what is god bharai and why would GM come then?

if all nine month is captured then i guess we wont be seeing any yura marriage anniversary celebration right 😭

if every palace member is planning against imli then i guess Rani is the only one without clue......................and you-know-who said that Rani should learn to control pain
whatever way i demand the story ending before october(my birthday is in october...i can demand some good yura moment that time as gift cant i) 😳
usmrasul thumbnail
How come imli and tejaswi know all mahal secret ways to get outside unless any family member told them?
i dont think royal family opened every way for them(marriage, money blah blah blah) so in future they can catch them...phuh........
why not catch when imli was just a naukrani
its much easier to catch in a blind alley
bsingapury thumbnail
@usmrasul: god bharayi is one kind of ritual done for pregnent women during their pregnency adn it can be done during 5 or 7th month of pregnency and during that they .........give lots of gifts to mother and blessing too.....its big celebration...........if you have seen hindi movies you might know........so during that time i feel they will ask GM to give blessing to yuvraaj...........and GM will annonce that she cannot sense any baby and some big tamasha will take place

and i wish by that time bali should go against imli too......because of jealousy and because imli could not give him money and stuck in palace and yudi creating situation that shows imli loves yudi more than bali..........you know wrong picture........the way imli has created so far for royals........

and now i feel its time to torture imli and bali..........and play game with them.........i would not be surprised if CR and yudi are together in this
darshana23 thumbnail
Beena di, I also think it will be go till God bharai function....... Well rather than showing Rani crying I will be happy to see Imli/Sona-Bali in trouble..........

After watching today's episode, my believe is getting stronger that Yudi is playing game still. He would be the one who will make Tejswi stand against Sona-Bali and help him. She also needs money right??? This time may be Imli will be killed and allegation will be on Sona/Bali this is what I think.... GM will surely tell everyone about Imli/Sona is pregnant, but i think she will enter on God Bharai function itself...........
bsingapury thumbnail
yup darshu i have not seen epi yet so in detail i cannot say......
but what if.......yudi knew that once imli sona will come to know that the money's no has been recorded adn they cannot use thosemoney they will try to change it and purposely he left sona's address in front of rudra knowing hisnature too............so through rudra sona and bali came to knwo that money has been change

and now yudi knew that they will try to change money so this is next trap for them.......and that's why purposely CR ask yudi to take imli to tijori adn open in front of her...........and now if money has been again in raj parivaar's control sona nd bali will be in fix............because now imli's security will be very tight..........too and tejsvini also wont work till she gets he r money..........

this is i am assuming that this money is also one trap for bali and sona