Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

hello hello my lovelies this is the new Eppy Discussion Thread for u to Jibber jabber about RKAB on

we'v made a Hatrick Plus 1 coz this is no 4!!! wow can we get carried away disscussing our fave drama RKAB n its fab jodi's

now discuss away!!!

xXx Bee

.o0* Episode Discussion thread #1 *0o.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/864897

.o0* Episode Discussion thread #2 *0o.
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1061507

.o0* Episode Discussion thread #3 *0o.
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1096422

Edited by Bee3nazz - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yaay...m the first one to post in the new episode thread....

Luved the episode today...I am bit surprised over the marriage acceptance by RS already....I didn't think he was going to be speedy gonzales..But RS was the man of the show today...excellent Job Pankaj Dheer...

At the rate this show is going worries me and m carious at the same time as to what is coming up next..

Preview for tomorrow is bit scary...Yudi sahi slamant hu baas....

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ruby,

Yudi ko kuch nahi hoga varna RN, Rumi, CR and whoever else is going to harm him has to answer to India Forum Girls army ltd...We have belan, Jharoo, bats and danda's ready.....And remember he is the hero yaar....didn't someone say that the previews are worse than actual episodes.  😉😉
evonora thumbnail

Ji ha yaar....I Know ultimately he is fine...lakin uski memory na chali jaye ja I hope koi maar peet na hu uske saath...I really wanta see tomorrow's episode...

But I bet that preview was the last scene in tomorrow's episode and we won't find out till Monday...these ppl are going to have us on pins and needles all weekend long....

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Don't worry Ruby, Yudi ko kuch nahi hoga.......He will be fine. 

Did you like Rani's new Sari in this episode?  Why does she choose the same colors everytime?  Even for the Vrat she had green and red lehnga and now for the wedding she has green and red sari......But she looked really nice in that saree....Yudi to devana he ho jayega dekte hi.....😉

I really wanted to take that smirk off Rudr's face when Rani was telling RS about Yudi....I really want to know Nandini's motive now....😊
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yes Bobbie..i want to know what RN wants so that we know what we r up against.....Yudi in trouble is not good yaar...RN trying to harm yudi 😡😡😡
I know he will be fine but still tuff to wait till tomorrow..............
But methinks rani looking pretty whatever the color....
evonora thumbnail

Yea Bobbie...Rani looked really nice ....but I think its the skirt outfit like she wore for her fast....ha yaar...yudi usko dekhe...(hum pe taras khaye) and usko thoda romance kare....😆

bobbiedhillon thumbnail

In the next episode, I want Yudi to appear looking dashing in a sherwani and Rani runs up to him and hugs him tight.....how is that for an ending on Friday....😆😆

Nisha_07 thumbnail
Todays epi was just....wow. Heavy duty. I love everything that happened but too much happened for me. My head is still , I think I need the weekend to really absorb it all. Today was full out RS dhamaka. On one hand I really like the way he does not hesitate to change his opinion when he realises he's in the wrong. On the other hand....no. Let's just stick to the one hand.

This RN is confusing me now. What is she up to?!
ritiji thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

In the next episode, I want Yudi to appear looking dashing in a sherwani and Rani runs up to him and hugs him tight.....how is that for an ending on Friday....😆😆

I think the real quote is "Tumhare Mu Me GHEE SAKHAR" but in addition to that.....i wish you have mouthfull of whatever you want for saying this......

I am glad that Rani is wearing saree differently. its good for a change. loved the episode today and i hope they will show us atleast one good moment of NiSha.....simple one would be best....because i want them to take every step very slowly.......

They better give us a full dose tomorrow that will last for weekend.......