~~* Episode Discussion Thread # 6 *~~

Nisha_07 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Wow. Time for number 6 already, we sure know how analyse the episodes! I guess it helps that we are all such talkative people....😃

Welcome guys to the next Epi Discussion thread. A place to discuss Rani's new look, Yudi's new confusion, RuMi's newfound love and NiSha's new attitude.

So, RKABians, talk away!!

Links to the old Epi Discussion threads:

Edited by Nisha_07 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Mubaarakan shubaarkan people....Episode # 6 has started!!! We do talk a lot right but it's so much fun too!!!!!

I hope we start the new thread on a positive note! I am actually wondering what Yudi's gonna do to poor Rani...😕   some special reason why we didn't have the precap yesterday😕
Roshni. thumbnail
YAY!!! Congrats everyone!!

I think Rani will get to stay and Buas will shout at yudi for bringing this topic. Rani ko gussa aajayega....She can mix some sleeping pills in the food!
Phir toh fursat hi fursat......Yudi ke saath thoda romance ho jaaye!
"Thoda pyaar thoda magic" thats what is needed now!
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, number 6. Thanks Nish for inaugurating this thread. It's a job well done! 😛

I highly doubt Rani will chucked out. It's too early for such an episode. I agree with Rosh, the Buas wills scold Yudi for even thinking of such a thing and then order Rani to go and cook some more! Bechari, that's all she's good for these days.

As for sleeping pills and some romance shomance - not you too Rosh! Koi mujhse yeh sleeping pill pass karengi? Anyone? Come on now, no need to be selfish. I'm craving for some sleep!
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow no 6 yaar we talk a lot.........
and monu .........ye kyaa creative stole your idea..........sleeping pills hiallaaa sab shahi naukar kitnaa kaam karte hain....and rani getting idea wow.........from god's signal ....goddes also sending her signal............kahenaa pade.........
i loved that chappu churi ghis ne walaa......chappu chhuri tej kara lo......ahahahaaha

are bol de yaar chat masala dalaa hain yaar........kyun oxygen pe latkaa diyaa

kyaa hoga..will she succedd i don't think so that fast ........she will because ths track supposed to last five months right

in short they show each and everyone but like zombie and stupid people ...........now what to say.........but yura little moment was ok to live on

Roshni. thumbnail
Sleeping pills? She really does mix it? OMG!! Brave girl! Jhumki aur Tumki ko pata bhi nahi chala? What were they doing?

Haila!! Havan? Ek episode nahi dekha toh itna miss ho gaya?

YuRa moments? Beena di...please elaborate it na! Please please!
Edited by rosh.88 - 14 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
yeah rosh nice yura moment. something is better than nothing. atleast yudi said to her that he misinterpreted her.
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey congrats 4 6th thread.
today very happy to see that rani's plan is working successfully.aur yudi ko patti shatti bandh kar apnay saath milalia.bravo rani👏i must say anjali was superb in this scene where she was expressing pain.
n RANIII yeh sleeping pills nay to kuch kaam nahi kiyaa acc to precap so baby u should add some ''JAMAL GHOTA'' stuff in those tangri kabab so 2 moro buas will have a roller coaster ride from toilet to corridor n from corridor to toilet so they wont spoil ur havan🤣
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: darshana23

yeah rosh nice yura moment. something is better than nothing. atleast yudi said to her that he misinterpreted her.

Darshu tum yahan??? 😲 

Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

''JAMAL GHOTA'' stuff in those tangri kabab so 2 moro buas will have a roller coaster ride from toilet to corridor n from corridor to toilet so they wont spoil ur havan🤣

Must say no dearth of ideas in the forum!! 🤣   I like it!! Creatives pls pay attention...
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
haan guess what i m typing though my both hnands r full of mehndi..... isliye choti lines.... no essay today