.o0* Episode Disscusion thread #3 *0o.

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

hello hello my lovelies the last Eppy disscusion thread has gone over 150 pages thus meaning its about time for a new discussion thread so my fellow RKABians this is ur new discussion board for the upcoming RKAB eppys

we'v made a Hatrick coz this is no 3!!! wow can we get carried away disscussing our fave RKAB n its fab jodi's YuRa, Rumi, Bhali, Nathu-kali n the latest oddest one yet RB n Chandu!!! lol

now discuss away!!!

xXx Bee

.o0* Episode Disscussion thread #1 *0o.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/864897

.o0* Episode Disscussion thread #2 *0o.
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1061507

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

merijaan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice episode. It was cute dadi asking yudi about their journey (honeymoon indirectly) and he feeling shying and then responded it was nice...I love this dadi...she is more fun/romantic than Amma 😛. Yudi was very happy to be at Rani's house and was having fun and did not like when Rani said lets go..As someone said he just ignored Rani and Amma's expression even though their face was speaking volumes that something is wrong or they are afraid of something..I guess he just was very happy to be there.  I hope creatives show us mela and yura having fun their like rides and stuff...what if during mela Rudra will fight with a bull or may get caught between bull fight by mistake...what do you think?
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Good Episode today....

Loved the happy and jolly Yudi..... Rani needs to smile more...... Girl if you told him in the car now you would have fun at your maika...... 

Rumi scenes were wonderful... RB is willing to eat anything at this point.  Let's feed her some grass.....

I hope they stay for the night and go to the Mela and have fun.  Then Yudi can deal with Rudr and Bhoomi and Rani will have a chance to tell Yudi at the Mela......

I hope they start showing Niharika, BR and Shaksh soon....... Rudr episode are getting kind of boring.....Kali and Nathu scenes were waste of time......😡
dunia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow new discussion thread we have very active members

Congrats Yura Girls
Shafza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow 3rd thread...well done girls!!

Loved RuMi again today...love Amit's acting and his funny phrases to Kanica (Bhoomi).  And I so heard somebody say it and oh when he fell ontop of her...it would have been so romantic.  But alas...it was a good laugh.  Thats 3 days in a row..RuMi have made me laugh. Im actually enjoying these guys!!

Lets hope we get some YuRa moments tomorrow...am getting low on that dose....😉
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Third thread, God we analyse alot!

Anywho, good epi today. Obviously Rumi stole the show...again. It's remarkable how much their acting has improved. I guess that's the place where a cow licks Kanica's hair and she doesn't even realise until it's too late! 😆

Nice to see a smiling Yudi, not long before the anger kicks in! 😳

bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
24 dec

just amezing epi
anvi my prediction came true yaar yudi did not see rumi and i told you dadi give advice to rani but instead amma gave her advice

but through out epi i had good laugh i laugh a lot today
yaar amezing this two are.....the way rudra told bhoomi not to scare of anything because saamp and bichhu sitting outside the room they mean yura samp an dbichhu oh god.....
i wanted yudi to fell on rani but rudra falling on bhoomi and on top of them came bed yaar this two cannot live without each other and the way in end giving company to cow and enjoying cow dung oh boy

amezing yaar...........all dailogues and comic timing was perfact and ye yudi ab yahi ganv main hi aaj rahegaa oh go kapde to laayaa nahi hain yaar..........kaise rahegaaa

i love the way amma told rani that vishvaas ees rishte kaa pran hota hain aur jab kunvar ko kisi aur se pata chalegaa to oonhe bahut dookh hoga so it is rani's duty to tell him

according to me must must must watch epi if you are like me great RUMI fan
the way bhoomi is ready to compromise with situation and keep telling she is regreting marring rudra..but always asking help from rudra poor rudra no body loves him first his mom had to punish him and now in this trouble his wife also only one thing keep doing complaining and blaming him

ok i wrote this in old thread but this was about yesterday's epi so though should copy paste here so other member need not to go there to read............

darshana23 thumbnail

I just watched episode which retelecasted in the morning.
I was not able to stop my self from laughing..... I m feeling pitty
on RuMi.... But what a great actor Amit and Kanika are. Their expressions are
too perfect...... But yaar one thing, why these didnt fall in love??

Are Rani-Yudi se kuchh sikho... Only once she fell down in Yudi's arm and she turned
from servant to princess... Bhumi tum to puri Rudra ki upar gir gayi but no feelings??
are he is ur hubby yaar....

Yudi was looking Yummy today.... Kapil really need to carry his t-shirts wardrobe..
He looks more hot and young in that.... Rani, u follow amma's advice in rest of matter.
Please dont use ur brain and follow the advice given by Amma, that u should tell everything
to Yudi... I really love Amma and Dadi today.... Dadi is sweetest person in RKAB...
Dont talk about Munna he is so cute... kuchh bhi kare pyaara hi lagata hain....

But I really like Kali scene.... Not bcoz of Kali-Natthu.... I almost fainted down when
I saw Yudi smiling in black t-shirt.... He was looking damn sexy.......... on top of that
sexy smile, sexy expressions.... Hum to loot gaye.....

Overall good episode... Lets see for how many days this hide and seek is going to continue...

PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow new discussion thread congo
suranji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ok I guess I'm the only person @ home watchin RKAB this X'mas night.... shows hw much of a social life I have na ???  🤣

lehkin I say today ... oh my gosh wat an episode.. I'm def watchin it again.....now i really dont care that i was stuck @ home. the last part

in kali's words " aiye meh tho marjava " Yudi n anger   ❤️  😍   ❤️   n the last part cant wait for tomorrow....I love the way he drives the car wen he is "gussa"  I really need a faintin smiley right now....😆