Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
no darsh there was gun voice before yudi enter room........because when air was suddenly blowing from no where and door closed he was worried and saying i am comign rani i am coming and suddenly he heard gun noise....and he pushed the door and enter

but the blooper was rani's dailogue was very long and yudi was not out that long............the time coordination was not there.........

main ye julm ke saamne aavaaj oothaongi........because rani kaa ultaa nira hota hain...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† muje beena chahiye

beena bigaado.......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..ab kis kis ko bigaado..............mera b surname main lagaa diyaa.

ektaakapoor ko milnaa hi padegsaa waise bhi rashmi sharmaa ke kaan main to tel dalaa hain oocha sunti hain woh
Edited by bsingapury - 14 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsingapury

lol

why reena? why not beena hmmmm?????? i have complain there lol

kyaa apun bola apun ko ekdum ye epi achha laga baap.......lekin ye tapori girl kuchh jyaada softu thaa.....lekin woh sardaar kaa comedy timing jyaasti achchha laga apun ko..........bole to bina story ke drama dekho sirf kanjali ke liyee baap...no tention only fun.........jab kanjali ko lagaa dala to drama jingalala..........🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

darshana23 thumbnail
Beena di i watched epi live and there was no gunfire voice........... and suddenly Kapil was giving expression 440 volts ka zataka laga ho.... Isliye mujhe thode time tak kuchh nahi samaz aaya..................

But I loved the part when she snatched gun from Bali's hand and diwali ke phatake phod diye....... Yaar Is drame ke baad agar Yudi, Rani ko ek hug de deta to  creatives ka kya jaata?????

Edited by darshana23 - 14 years ago
bsingapury thumbnail
is it? but on video i think i heard only one time the gun fire.........lekin its alright darsh waise bhi RKAB bina blooper kaa achchha nahi lagtaa..........without blooper aisa lagtaa hain jaise sampurn bhojan ke saath achar nahi thaa...........

but why suddenly rudra RS and Cr came there ...or rani and yudi jaipur se shishodyaa state shuttle kar rahe hain
now dont tell me bhaiya bigado is RS lol with ekdum tapori style main pankaj...i am dreaming.........lol.......

or yudi is going to play that role hmmmmm .....

exactly darshu i was thinkin yudi will hug rani in desperation but stingy creatives😑
darshana23 thumbnail
I think her bro is going to be dear Rudra........... Jen where are you.... You can surely protest for this point.................. What do you think for tomorrow, i guess Rudra and YuRa will be there on time......
siddiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beenadi creatives ne aap se prerana lekar rani ka naam reena (because it sounds like beena)rakh diya shayad woh agar beena rakh dete toh hume pata chal jata ke woh hamara forum dekh rahe hai shayad woh nahi chahate the ke yeh hume pata chale ke woh humara forum dekhte hai
bsingapury thumbnail
chalo bet lagaate hain wwho will be bhaiya bigaado

my bet is on RS lol i know i will loose but i want to bet on him..........πŸ˜‰

hai forgot to tell when rani put his hand forward to shut up bali and showing anger expression it ws exactely like CR's style.............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
darshana23 thumbnail
Quite possible siddiqua.. Beena di pehle singapore and the Reena not fair.......... Humne kaha na aap creatives ki fav. ho.....

Beena di my bet is on Rudra... I guess thats why he was there when Yudi was teaching Rani...
Edited by darshana23 - 14 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
fantabolous today πŸ‘ i wish kapil had more dialogs 😊
i thought that yura left rudra and everyone back in kingdom but they are in hotel 😲 another blooper perhaps.....and yes you-know-who heard only one gunfire............but i still think yura plan is quite stupid................the precap seemed dangerous 😲

Anjalike liye ⭐️ but i had provlem guessing what she was saying
bsingapury thumbnail
hailaa ye kyaa ho raha hian............pahele singapore baad main reena bigado mens beena rigaado lol..........nahi yaar agar main fav hoti to meri baat sunte aur abhi mere prdiction par kaam karne ke bajaay god bharaayi main hi kaam tamaam kar dete...........

aur ye naam to bali bolegaa yaar.yudi thodi naa bolegaa....nahi.....soch ke bhi dimaag kharab hota hain