Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

hello hello my lovelies ive jus had it brought to my attention that our Discussion thread for the episode had met 265 paes thus meaning its about time for a new discussion thread so my fellow RKABians this is ur new discussion board for the eppys now discuss away!!!

xXx Bee

First Discussion Tread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/864897

thnks payal for reminding me dear

Edited by Bee3nazz - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dunia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ohhh thnx alot  for ur efforts 😊
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks Bee..Good to see U..
Can you also put link to First Discusstion Tread..
if some member want to fresh their memory..πŸ˜›

First Discussion Tread:

Edited by pop77 - 15 years ago
belissima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanxx Bee.. I am new and so never met u πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Payal thanx for the first thread 
bsingapury thumbnail
thanks for doing this ...as i pm to donny also regarding that

thanks for doing this it's easy now
bsingapury thumbnail
20 oct

my take on today's epi
hmmmmmmmore on rumi than yura as rani and yudi has their scene not together but yudi was looking very fresh

ok so rudra again manipulated yudi i thought yudi will find out truth b ut cunningly they saved them selves again must say this rumi are really made for eachother ......

love the scene where rani answer back in english and RB's face was worth watching i wanted her to do exact same ..and thank god she did

ohhhhhhafter so long we saw saksh very fresh looking and handsome as always...........but

all of you will feel it is again too much rush as in same epi........rudra told that after fifteen day it is deewali and same day yura going to marry

and in last part same epi they showed and again rudra said tomorrow yura going to marry...........

as saksh also told to yudi that today is your haldi and tomorrow is your marriage and after that all is set for him ..................hmmmmmwe all wanted many romantic scene before that and all retual but i feel everytime for this marriage scenes creative always rush and directly reach to haldi.......now this is third time haldi is going to happen that is also rushed one.............but why??????

and i have very strog feeling this marriage will not happen............something very big mishape is going happen on day of marriage what it will be i have not idea but something very big that will give big turn to this story...........

hope they will not destroy hope this new twist bring some thing more intresting for all of us............what if king will die and yudi will become king??????????????/ oh no.......i don't want that ........otherwise CR will become very viciouse......................and marriage will put on hold for time being ............
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My thoughts on todays epi:

Depsite there being a lack of YuRa scenes, both Yudi and Rani looked great in their respective scenes.

Yudi in a light blue sherwani was just too good to look at!😍

When Bhoomi insulted Rani's family in English, I really wanted Rani to reply and she did...Bravo Rani....way to put the stuck-up Bhoomi in her placeπŸ‘

It is freaky just how in synch RuMi seem to be these day.  For a minute there, when Rudr was sitting beside Bhoomi after she had been shot, I was almost convinced at his distress,  Till I realised this is Rudr we're talking about - the man who would quite happily sell his grandmother for a song!

It is great to see Saksham back in the story again, and I hope this time he sticks around and we get to see more of his chats with Yudi.  I have truly missed those 'Akbar-Birbal' moments between these two.

Now we just need the re-instatement of Nikki in the story and we're good to go.

Dislikes

Too much focus on RuMi today and not enough on YuRa.  I had kind of hoped that after the popularity gained by Kanj in NB, they creatives would use that and give us a mind-blowing YuRa scene.  So that any new viewers of the back of NB would be sucked in like we were and stay.

The kali and Nathu thing is just too hilarious for comment, except to say 'Rab ne banaaya jodi'!!!

Dadi and Amma - are they still in the same clothes, depsite the fact that story has fast forwarded 14 days in one epi???  Or are they doing what they have done with Rani so far - same pattern, different colours? Hmm.

Ambiguous

As I said above I can't believe creatives fast forwarded 14 days to get to the wedding in a single epi!!!  But that's what it looks like if what Saksh said is true.

I'm not liking the speed at which this going.  It makes me nervous to be quite honest πŸ˜•

Incidentally where is Bhavyata?  Has she dissappeared to no mans land aswell now!!  So much happening in the mahal and she like Nikki is nowhere to be seen.

I am dissappointed that we have not seen more scenes with RS and Rani.  He makes one grand gesture of acceptance and then appears to just sit back.  I would like to see how Rani, who was so in awe of him once, now behaves with her future father-in-law.

Anyhoo, thats my take on today;s epi.  No doubt I'll have missed something interesting and important, which will duly be brought to my attention by Anvi or Kirti.  So guys, when you're ready...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by rakhie - 15 years ago
belissima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well I liked today's episode.

The focus today was more on Rumi - and they were really good. That duo also has some chemistry - they match each other to the T.

Seems like production is giving time off to Yura for NB practice - so more time to Rumi and wow Nattu. Kali and Nattu were hilarious - after a long time good comedy is back in the show.

Rani - πŸ‘ - She stood upto Bhoomi - wow what a transformation!!!! Great scene

Good to see Saksh back - hope his track will get more airspace now - lets see.

I don't know why but I have a feeling that though they fastforwarded 14 days in a single episode,they will strech the next two days - haldi & sangeet and then shaadi - over the next two weeks. And then something is going to happen

I don't think Yudi fully swallowed Rodra's lie - may be wrong. Even that sculpture episode - somehow might have some significance later - maybe it is real gold and Yudi is behind it ... what say guys??

Another hunch - there may be some YuRa moments tomorrow - oh i just hope so. The two were looking really greayt today
jibi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow Saksh (sigh of relief), what a nice cool breeze he was, though for few moments. He was looking so fresh and handsome. But I felt the scene was not complete. Actually now its happening for each and every event of the show.

I don't understand whats the meaning of these haphazard happenings. Why are they running helter-skelter? What is the exigency to arrange the marriage tomorrow? I think amma and dadi are too expensive to afford. That's why they want to get rid of them as soon as possible and that's why they are not able to bring Bhavyata and Nikki. Its so ridiculous.

More than anything else the importance is given to clothes. Its so funny that there is nobody else to get the clothes for munna. Either yudi or rudra has to go. So stupid. I think grocery shopping is done either by CR or RB. Anyway CR does not believe anybody and even the petty things are done by her.

I am not happy. If the spirit of the show is not maintained then it is destined to death. Sacrificing the most deserving developments and filling it with cheap comedy, I am just hating it.

jibi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsingapury

20 oct

all of you will feel it is again too much rush as in same epi........rudra told that after fifteen day it is deewali and same day yura going to marry

and in last part same epi they showed and again rudra said tomorrow yura going to marry...........

as saksh also told to yudi that today is your haldi and tomorrow is your marriage and after that all is set for him ..................hmmmmmwe all wanted many romantic scene before that and all retual but i feel everytime for this marriage scenes creative always rush and directly reach to haldi.......now this is third time haldi is going to happen that is also rushed one.............but why??????

It means in the show diwalli is going to fall before actual diwali???!!!πŸ˜•

and i have very strog feeling this marriage will not happen............something very big mishape is going happen on day of marriage what it will be i have not idea but something very big that will give big turn to this story...........

Even i think so. I felt it in last episode.

hope they will not destroy hope this new twist bring some thing more intresting for all of us............what if king will die and yudi will become king??????????????/ oh no.......i don't want that ........otherwise CR will become very viciouse......................and marriage will put on hold for time being ............
Exactly same thought came to me. And it came to me when it was shown that yura are going to get married, as the title is 'Raja Ki Aayegi Barat'. If RS dies then yudi will automatically become King. But in that case waht will be CR's move. Its clear, she will not accept it easily. She may try to take the charge of Kingdom or she may openly stand against yudi. But the second chance is less because yudi Bhagwaan Ram ka chela hai, he would happily go to vanavaas (leave the kingdom), that means end of story.

But one thing i am feeling strongly that there may be a major twist, may be yura separation???? Hope i am wrong.